[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching Daredevil on Netflix and I really liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: kingpin.jpg (82KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
kingpin.jpg
82KB, 500x535px
Just finished watching Daredevil on Netflix and I really liked D'onofrio's performance as Kingpin. I'd love to find some more stories with the character but my only other exposure to the character was in the old animated Spiderman series in the 90s so I'm not really sure where to look.

Can /co/ recommend some good Kingpin stories?
>>
>>77869200

Everything Frank Miller's Daredevil
>>
>>77869200
Daredevil: Born Again and The Fall of the Kingpin spring to mind. Born Again's more about Matt's descent into a personal and spiritual hell but Kingpin's the one who puts him through it. Fall of the Kingpin is the reverse, where Matt does it to Fisk. Oh, and Jason Aaron's Punisher MAX: Kingpin. He's the villain of the whole run but that arc is all about him.
>>
>>77869249
I've been meaning to start in on that, I'll check it out.

Any good Spider-Man issues?

I've heard he appears in some Punisher arcs as well.
>>
You could seek out issues he appears in and form your own opinions

But I guess reading comics is too hard for you
>>
>>77869200
Good, there's already a Netflix thread. So, I bailed on Agents of SHIELD about halfway through season two, and I wanted to know if the Netflix shows are worth a shot, and if so, which ones. For reference, here's my MCU ranking.

>God Tier
Iron Man
The Avengers

>Great Tier
Ant-Man
The Avengers: Age of Ultron

>Good Tier
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Man 3

>Decent Tier
The Incredible Hulk
Thor

>Meh Tier
Everything else.
>>
>>77869324
Daredevil is fantastic and Jessica Jones is pretty good overall.

Also keep up with Agents of SHIELD. Season Two picks up a lot after the midseason finale and the introduction of the Inhumans
>>
>>77869324
>Winter Soldier
>not God Tier
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
>>77869324
>Decent Tier
>Thor

If you just watch the scenes with Loki and Odin together, than yeah, it is. Barely.
>>
File: ben.png (240KB, 467x337px) Image search: [Google]
ben.png
240KB, 467x337px
>I don't read comic books: The Thread
>>
>>77869479
Not enough quips.

>>77870019
comics and movies are different mediums
>>
>>77870177
>comics and movies are different mediums

So why did you come here again? Go ask /tv/ for movies or something
>>
>>77870333
OP asked for comic recommendations.
>>
>>77869278
Amazing Spider-Man 50-52. One of the greatest Spider-Man stories ever.
>>
File: ANTS.gif (226KB, 238x206px) Image search: [Google]
ANTS.gif
226KB, 238x206px
>>77869324
>Ant-Man not god tier
>>
File: 85322.jpg (63KB, 760x236px) Image search: [Google]
85322.jpg
63KB, 760x236px
You can always try the newspaper Spider-Man arc from early 2013.
>>
>>77871660
He really should use his laser staff again
That thing is useful
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.