[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lilo & Stitch Animated Series: Crossover Episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Which was your favourite one and why?
Also Lilo & Stitch Animated Series (and eventually the other four series here involved) thread.
>>
File: 1448921007892.png (585KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448921007892.png
585KB, 960x540px
>>77867525

I remember that they advertised these in Britain, but scheduled them incorrectly, so I was fairly surprised when they had advertised the Kim Possible episode for a week, only for Jake Long to show up.

>TFW I realised it wasn't a three-way crossover
>>
>>77867525
My favorite one was the sad panda crossover.
>>
>>77867554
The Jake Long episode, speaking of that, was nothing more than a badly disguised commercial for American Dragon, which at the time was just at the beginning. I mean, Jake and Co. appear way more after the episode's start and their interactions with Lilo & Stitch are not so developed compared to the other crossovers. It is very clear that they forced them into the plot, just to advertize a new "Disney Channel Original Series".
>>
>>77867525
I only vaguely remember the Recess one actually
>>
>>77867525
Potential for an entire Disney Channel Expanded Universe, they ignored it.
>>
>>77869379
>Through crossovers, Lilo and Stitch, Kim Possible, American Dragon, Proud Family, Jake Long, and Fillmore! are all connected.
>Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls share are connected.

What's the piece that links Phineas and Ferb to the other shows? Have any other modern Disney shows referenced P&F or GF?
>>
>>77869422
Didn't Kim Possible make cameo in a P&F episode?
>>
>>77869422
Fillmore! had a crossover?
>>
>>77869379
Fuck off capeshitter
>>
>this show had so many crossovers
>it ended just before Dog the Bounty Hunter became famous, so he never became a Special Guest Star for even one episode
Yes, I know it's stupid to want this. No, I don't even know what it'd be about. But I still want it.
>>
>>77867525
Wait there was a Kim Possible crossover?
>>
>>77870989
Ingrid appeared in a American Dragon episode and Spinelli, TJ, and KP all appeared in a Fillmore episode.
>>
>>77874373
Yes... and it was horrible. Kim and Ron couldn't tell they were aliens if I remember correctly. Oh and Jumba thought Rufus was one of his missing experiments. The best Lilo and Stitch was when they got all the other Kids in the Hall cast to reunite as Pleakly's family.
>>
>>77869478
Yeah, in a spot the difference thing.

Tenuous, but I'll allow it.
>>
>>77869478
>>77878255
Anywhere I can see this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.