[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK everyone agrees that Batman has no problem with beating people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: batman.jpg (7KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
7KB, 292x173px
OK everyone agrees that Batman has no problem with beating people up, even crippling them. So why doesn't he hamstring the Joker? Why not bust his spine so he can no longer walk? Why not do that to every villain he comes across so he never has to deal with them again? Sure there are ways to get your ability to walk back, but every villain and thug? I doubt they will be able to do it.

So what's the deal /co/? Was this ever explained or is this one of those things writers don/t want to do because they will lose money?
>>
Because it would upset moralfags. Puzzlingly
>>
>>77865255
He did break Joker's back after Jason Todd, didn't he? Am I making this up?
>>
>>77865255
The Joker has a healing factor now.

Also, comics. They'll find ways to heal from life-crippling injuries. See: Barbara Gordon.
>>
>>77865311
Oh! Oh... That sounds really stupid.
>>
>>77865334
Welcome to capeshit, anon. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>77865255

Can you imagine if every major villain in Batman ended up in a wheelchair? All of their group meetings have to take place in libraries or some shit with wheelchair ramps. After every meeting theres that awkward moment where everyone starts banging in to each other trying to leave. Crime bosses have to pay really unenthusiastic nurses extra to dress up in theme and wheel them around to face Batman who I am assuming at this point has changed his name to Bane.
>>
>>77865311
Wasn't his healing factor just for that one Snyder arc, because Joker found a lazarus pit? But Batman destroyed it anyway.
>>
>>77865724
You are correct.
This anon >>77865311 is just shitposting
>>
Because Batman can leave Joker as a limbless torso struggling to breathe, but he'll be better by his next appearance.
>>
>>77865255
Well that is what he did to the mutant leader
He also did that a couple of times when he's extremely angry when Damian died and when Catwoman was pretending some guys crippled her
I think it's a slippery slope though it brings him closer to the justice lords like superman lobodomizing villains
There's some villains batman really hopes can be turned around through Arkham and prison
>>
File: 1385112403710.png (546KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1385112403710.png
546KB, 840x1200px
>>77865750
>>
>>77865255
>everyone agrees Batman has no problems crippling people
But he doesn't? Have you ever read a Batman comic besides All Star Batman and Robin?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.