[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel animated movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Evening /co/

So I had just watched the Planet Hulk movie and absolutely loved it. I'm pretty unaware of what animated films Marvel has released, if they are out there and any where near as good as Planet Hulk I'd really like to find them.

I've seen almost all of the animated movies DC has out, and I love them. The only few that I didn't really get that into were Superman vs. The elite, Son of Batman 2: Owls everywhere (or whatever it's called) and Superman+Batman: Apokolypse. They all had their moments but just weren't very good all around.

I guess what I'm asking is if you guys could recommend any animated films by Marvel. Do they have as many as DC? and are there any you think I would enjoy as much as Planet Hulk or the DC films?

Thank you in advance
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>77863022
The movie's what convinced me a Hulk MCU movie could work.
>>
Iron Man Rise Of Technovore. Watch it for the Punishers dub voice.
>>
Dr Strange was cool and the animation for the Punisher/Black Widow was good
>>
The hulk vs movie is pretty decent 1 half is hulk vs thor the other hulk beating the crap out if wolvie and the weapon x mooks
>>
One of the first Marvel DTVs was "Ultimate Avengers". Pretty good start. The sequel, "Ultimate Avengers 2" is not that good though. These movies came out way before the Avengers or even the Iron Man live-action movies, by the way.
Then there's "Invincible Iron Man", which is mostly good, but the ending feels kinda weak and anti-climatic.
The next was "Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme", which I liked a lot.
Then there's "The Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow". Kinda winced at the idea first, but it actually turned out okay. Thor's daughter is a guilty pleasure.
The "Hulk Vs." double-feature is my absolute favorite of the lot. First up: Hulk vs Wolverine! Second: Hulk Vs. Thor! Seeing Hulk unleashed and is just pure awesome.
"Planet Hulk" came after this. I have yet to actually watch it myself.
Take note that with the exception of the two Ultimate Avengers (and maybe Invincible Iron Man) none of these movies are necessarily related to each other, so I can't say if Planet Hulk is also a follow-up to any of them or just an adaptation of the comics. There doesn't seem to be any attempt to make these videos belong to a single, unified animated universe.
Back to the dtvs: next up is "Thor: Tales of Asgard". I have not watched this yet either.
Then there's the anime dtvs of Marevel characters: "Iron Man: Rise of the Techovore", which is a follow-up to the Iron Man anime series (which is inspired by the live-action movie), and "Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher" which shares a mixed continuity as the Iron Man anime and the Avengers live-action movie.
And finally, there;s the cg dtvs of "Heroes United: Iron Man and Hulk" and "Heroes United: Captain America and Iron Man", aimed for a younger audience than the previous dtvs.
There! That should just about cover all of the dtvs so far.
>>
Hulk Vs. Woverine is 8/10
Everything else is worse
>>
Thanks guys for the titles and your opinions, I'll be sure to check them out

>>77863852
Thanks for that list man, this will be very helpful. Please do yourself a favor and watch Planet Hulk tho! It is sooo good. Also I watched the trailer for Thor: Tales of Asgaurd the other day. It looks like an okay movie, but the art style is total cheese. Most of these movies have a bit of an anime tone, but for example Planet Hulk was a dark and gritty style which in my opinion is what makes these animated films good. Thor: Tales of Asgaurd looks really bright and cartoony style anime. Thor and Loki look like big eyed pretty boys that little girls would love
>>
>>77863022
Planet Hulk is literally the only good movie

Why?

It was done by the very same people who did DC Animated stuff
>>
>>77864618
That would explain why I enjoyed it so much.
>>
Apocalypse is one of the best DC animateds
>>
>>77863852
All the Marvel adult orientated anime stuff is together as a universe.
>>
One of my favorites
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.