[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of death from the Sandman comics? Is she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1444095742870.jpg (307KB, 959x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1444095742870.jpg
307KB, 959x1512px
What do you guys think of death from the Sandman comics? Is she just eye candy that panders to the majority or does she go deeper you think?
>>
>>77861150
She'll go as deep as you want if you ask nicely.
>>
>>77861169
Please do not sexualize the death.
>>
>>77861195
>the death
Fuck off waifu faggot
>>
>>77861204
No.
>>
She was the most well balanced of all the Endless, except for perhaps Destruction.
>>
>>77861204
how do you function
>>
Of fucking course there's more to death than being a goth waifu.
>>
Of course she goes deeper. It's like like she was drawn to be a childs masturbation dream. she's just pretty.

And she looks nice, not to be sexy but because Death isn't a bad thing and therefore should e represented by something nicer than a skeleton.
>>
>>77861378
Do you guys think most of the people who waifu Death have even read The Sandman?

I'm not so sure.
>>
>>77861150

well given that part of the endless allows them to appear differently to every viewer, it begs to question are the versions we saw their real selves, or merely anthropomorphised versions that we read as human because thats what we are?
>>
>>77863561
My thoughts exactly!
>>
>>77863561
Abel, you fucking cockmongler, I'm going to strangle you for that. Another secret you just blabbered to mortals
>>
I think she'd be a comforting sight at the end of life. Not a spooky skinny but a chirpy goth chick. I suppose that's the idea with her. She's supposed to be a comforting presence.

She doesn't seem to be very sexualized.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.