[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agents of SHIELD Post-Episode Talkback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 13

>WARD DID A BAD, BAD THING Edition

Welcome back /co/! Agents of SHIELD is all new tonight with a brand new episode.

"Closure" [Dec 1st]
> Ward's campaign for revenge brings the S.H.I.E.L.D. team to their knees, and Coulson proves he will do anything to settle the score.

>Where can I watch the episode?
http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/07/watch-abc-live-abc-channel-online-from-usa-abc-247/
http://tgo-tv.com/watch/channel/3.html
Both of these were recommended in the last thread and should be streaming the episode.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its third season. InHumans, more comics shit, good character development are just a few of the new perks.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:
>http://pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
There's lots of neat things in there like previous discussions, episode guide and some other goodies. If you're just joining us or missed a previous ep, Netflix has both Season 1 and Season 2 available for watching! If you live in another country, you might be shit out of luck. Sorry bros.
Archive moe is gone, will try to fix up our pastebin a bit, now we'll be getting archives from desustorage

Oh by the way, next episode:

>"Maveth" [Dec 8th] (WINTER FINALE)
A battle between Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D. will change Coulson's world; Fitz and Coulson take a huge risk.

"Maveth" seems to be the planet that Simmons was on.
>>
This season has been great. A one hour Ward TV special would b gr8.
>>
>>77859761
In fact, I could see Coulson's drive for revenge leading him to accidentally allow the ancient Inhuman's successful return to Earth. He realizes he went too far and while he still wants to see Ward die for what he's done he has to do it the right way and not let emotions drive him. And before he can try and take him down by the book they've gotta take care of the Inhuman that's gonna be wrecking shit on Earth.
>>
DOWNLOAD LINKS every week:

http://rapidmoviez.com/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d#releases
>>
>>77859852
Brett Dalton has been hyping up the mid-season finale, so I expect a full WARD/WARD episode as we finally get a real idea of who Grant Ward becomes...
>>
Yeah Ward is getting his powers and comic book identity next week. Daisy got hers last season, now Ward gets his
>>
So how high up did Coulson fly playing Portal?
>>
>>77860004
Given the aspect we've seen of that early inhuman stranded on the planet, I wonder if the Grim Reaper people are actually right. I'd been thinking he was going to be Taskmaster, but what if he just winds up fused with the spooky Inhuman?
>>
Did we really need a new thread?
Not much more to say.
>>
>>77860004
god I wish. this is the only way to get me invested for the rest of the season. if ward gets bumped i'm out.
>>
>>77860160
This thread will last through tomorrow, allowing people who watch it the day after when they get off a work shift or out of classes to talk about it. Just keep it bumped for them, anon.
>>
Does anyone else think that Mack makes a much better Luke Cage than Mike Colter? If Mack started dropping Christmas's and jive talk, I wouldn't even bat an eye.

Also, what if the otherworld entity was the Red Skull who was sent back in time by the Tesseract and started Hydra centuries ago?
>>
>>77860063
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Eric_Williams_(Earth-616)

The back story fits some of the aspects of Ward's character... Black sheep of the family, abused, burned down the family house.

If he does get fused with the spooky Hydra Inhuman and loses his Ward-ness, I'll be seriously disappointed.
>>
>>77860224
Colter is smooth as fuck. I love him.
>>
>>77860224
>Does anyone else think that Mack makes a much better Luke Cage than Mike Colter?

No. Mack is a weaker actor. You can tell from is orating skills alone. I like him and he's fine in the role but Mike Colter is literally the perfect Luke Cage.

Marvel casting is legendary, desu.
>>
>>77860324
I found Colter too mellow for early Cage, imo. I feel like he should be a lot more angry now and maybe be more like the Cage we've seen so far at the end of his own solo series.
>>
>>77860355

That has more to do with how he was written. He was mellow because he was running a bar that seemed to mean a lot to him while laying low and not trying to draw attention.
>>
>>77860393
I hope he has more room to be angry during his series. Which if he's fighting people bringing crime to his hood, we probably will.
>>
Agent Carter is being pushed back two weeks. That's bullshit.
>>
>>77860435
But why? Are the last episodes taking too long to finish in post or something?
>>
>>77860463
No, its shit like last season and they know it, they in damage control
>>
>>77860463
The glory of America is pushing her back.
>>
>>77860463
The State of the Union presidential speech is on the 12th. I supposed they don't want to split it up.
>>
>>77860463

It's to avoid taking a break for the State of the Union.

>>77860483

Agent Carter is better than Arrow.
>>
>>77860509
Like that is some king of feat or something lol
>>
>>77860534
Same anon.... true
>>
>Don't bring the creature with you
>The only thing I'm bringing back is Will
Gee Whiz, I wonder what the post-credits scene is.

Also,
Coulson and Ward, two men enter, only one leaves, find out who neeeext Tue- It's Coulson.
>>
>jemma was into ward after he saved her life but he was into daisy
>jemma jumped space chad after he saved her life
How many times has Fitz saved her now?
>>
>>77860587
Yeah, but you nerd don't understand that Fitz is a weak beta, and women don't like weak men. She knows she has this puppy following her at all times and can have Fitz any time she wants. AstroWard, Trip, Regular Ward etc. are tough guys, men who are agressive and confident, which women want.
>>
>>77860587
Space Chad was also the only living man in the world.

Plus they already had a date set up before the rock took her so what's the problem?
>>
So, dead by next episode:
>Melty Guy
>Malick
>Ward

I hope Ward survives, he is very entertaining.
>>
>>77860736

I think Malick might live, if only because if he dies and Ward dies they'll have no antagonist characters for the rest of the season beyond the monster who I don't think will be very talkative.
>>
>>77859896
>Inb4 the Stand With Ward whales are right and he becomes Hellfire
>>
Why do people claim the MCU has no good villains when we have Ward, Loki, and Kingpin?
>>
Based Brett Dalton is ruthless tonight!

https://mobile.twitter.com/IMBrettDalton/status/671919050620928000
>>
I feel like Hydra is a very vague sort of evil.
In WWII they wanted to out-Nazi the Nazis just cause.
In Winter Soldier they wanted to kill everyone who stood in their way. That's a valid means to an end, but not a very specific goal on its own.
Now this Malick guy is telling me that this whole time they actually wanted to bring some dude back from a distant planet? Why? Since when? What's in it for you? What did the other goals have to do with this supposedly primary goal?

They just feel evil for evil's sake.
>>
>>77860792
>>77860792
It will be if it fuses with Ward and makes them one entity. Ward is a pretty chatty dude.
>>
>>77860983
You forgot Purple Man who is superior to all 3.
>>
>>77860983

It's a weak meme desu.

The only terrible villain is Malekith.
>>
>>77860198
Exactly. We tend to get some good conversation going for awhile.

I'm hoping no Hellfire. Taskmaster is a stretch. Punisher even more so. lol. Hood would be cool. Some decent b-level bad guy would be welcome.
>>
>>77861270
>Punisher

We know the Punisher is appearing in s2 of Daredevil.
>>
>>77861031
>In WWII they wanted to out-Nazi the Nazis just cause.
Red Skull was seeking ancient alien macguffins to take over the world

>In Winter Soldier they wanted to kill everyone who stood in their way
They always want to do that.
Hydra was orchestrating a chaotic world so that something like project INSIGHT would be funded by the governments they were going to topple.
The "insight" as it were was Zola's algorithm, so they were using advanced human technology to take over the world.

>Now this Malick guy is telling me that this whole time they actually wanted to bring some dude back from a distant planet?
Sounds like they want to use ancient alien macguffins to take over the world. Seems like a return to form.
>>
>>77861026
Damn, that's almost as cold as Rosalind.
>>
>>77861031

That's always been HYDRA though. It's always about controlling the world, the reasons may change, but the aim is always the same.

Query: Who owns the rights to Madame Hydra? I'm honestly surprised we're this far in the MCU and we've not even HEARD of her.

>>77861347

Pretty much this. I'm a little sad they kinda retconned Hydra's origins back thousands of years, I always liked thinking of Hydra and SHIELD being always existing opposing forces.

... Please don't retcon SHIELD as an organization and say it's been around for thousands of years too...
>>
>>77861347
Also each head of Hydra had its own goal which was typically pretty separate from the others. Gideon's was more in line with Hydra's original purpose, as was Whitehall's. Gideon called Alexander Pierce mad, and you can assume that was in relation to Project Insight.
>>
>>77861031
You could explain the world-conquering as an attempt to subjugate the planet for their mysterious cloudy master.
>>
>>77861383
Fox, I think. She's supposed to be that snake woman from the Wolverine.
>>
>>77861383
Didn't they retcon shield into an ancient organization in 616?
>>
>>77861405
Alexander's hydra seemed the more rational to be honest.
>>
>>77861327
>he didn't get the joke
>>
>>77861524
Yes, with Da Vinci
>>
>>77861484
>snake woman from the Wolverine
Viper -- she was A Madame Hydra in the comics.

Fox can use Viper but not "Madame Hydra" (MCU has rights for anything Hydra). So we're awaiting for Madame in the MCU.
>>
>>77861587
I didn't know Dan Brown wrote for Marvel.
>>
I'm still waiting for a good torrent.
>>
>>77861626
link(s) from up top not good enough got you?
>>
Just caught the episode a few minutes ago, but the site I watched it on cut off the credits. Did I miss anything after Coulson hit his head?
>>
>>77861704
preview of next week's episode (mid-season finale)
>>
>>77861725
Cool. I can live without that. Thanks!
>>
>>77861692
>One torrent is 0SEC
This is a message about 0SEC that's posted on all of it's torrents on rarbg
>Beware when downloading 0SEC releases - they cut the ending or have issues with playback on some devices.
>2 "HD" rips that are 200mb in size
Yea, I'm still waiting for a good torrent
>>
Why didn't Ward just rape simmons infront of Fitz?

He'd talk almost instantly after that.
>>
>>77860463
It got pushed because of spoilers for Secret Wars.
>>
>>77861780
the version you want will get posted eventually ... be patient kohai.
>>
Holy shit this episode was so good

This season started off kind of weak but now it's firing on all thrusters

>shocking death right at the start of the episode
>Coulson goin' crazy and finally doing some fighting again
>Mack being badass Director in his place
>Sparkplug and Gay Melter finally going into team mode
>perfect Ward being perfect

Only issue I had was not enough Daisy or May but I guess they've had their moments already
>>
>>77861979
I want to go to bed.
>>
>>77862109
Oh. Sorry then. [The posters are probably doing the same, though].
Anyway ... good night.
>>
>>77861831
People are already mad Ros got fridged

Can you imagine the reaction if Ward so much as implied he'd rape Simmons to get Fitz to talk? There's no way they'd get away with that.
>>
Well Grant Ward's wild ride EVER END?
>>
>>77862310
next episode, likely :(

no earth 2 for him
>>
>>77862307
I straight up thought she was gonna end up being/become Abigail Brand, but I guess we can't ave nice things.
>>
>>77860224
Nah, Colter is pretty great, and I honestly can't wait to see him Luke Cage-ing it up in Harlem next year.
>>
>>77861587
that sounds dumb as hell
>>
>>77861831
>Ward implies he's going to rape Simmons
Nope. Even implying it and not actually doing it would instantly kill the show. People would rally behind some kind of stupid, egotistical "campaign".

I dislike the idea of rape, because it doesn't line up with Wards character, but it's a shame fiction triggers the fuck out of people that we could never explore such scenes.
>>
>>77862307

They've already blown the idea that he'd ever go back to being the way things were out of the galaxy this ep when he killed Coulson's woman just to spite him.

Might as well go all the way. They obviously want Ward to be hated, or at least viewed as a bad guy.

Ward's gonna die. Maybe not next week. It might take all the way till the series finale even. But he's not getting out of this show alive.
>>
>>77862596
dammit

why can't ward's wild ride last forever? I can't even force myself to care about daisy's chump inhuman team
>>
>>77862664

Because he's not the main character. The show is about Shield, which he left two seasons ago. He was barely even connected to the main plot in season 2.
>>
>"We get our evil on. That's the name of our second album. It's an acoustic version." -Brett Dalton
>>
>>77860324
Mack seems like he could beat Mike in a fight
>>
>>77862820

I am a little pissed that once again they keep pissing potentially interesting characters away and can't keep a status quo for more than two episodes max. It seems like every episode is a shocking swerve.

There was really no reason to kill Banks, beyond that they're done with the ATCU with the reveal that SURPRISE....it's fucking Hydra again.
>>
>>77862704
well he's the best part of the show

the day they cross him off is the day i'm bailing lol
>>
>>77862864
Who gives a shit about Budget Statham
>>
File: punslayer1[1].png (65KB, 527x584px) Image search: [Google]
punslayer1[1].png
65KB, 527x584px
Screencaps of Brett Dalton's punslaught tonight

1/3
>>
>>77862864
they really needed to cull some of the characters, it's getting pretty crowded this season
>>
File: punslayer2[1].png (25KB, 527x203px) Image search: [Google]
punslayer2[1].png
25KB, 527x203px
>>77862883
2/3
>>
>>77862883
Did Jemma's comment on Ward's puns a reference to his twitter puns?
>>
File: punslayer3[1].png (70KB, 522x587px) Image search: [Google]
punslayer3[1].png
70KB, 522x587px
>>77862902
3/3
>>
>>77862883
>comparing based ward to loltron
>>
>>77862914
Yeah. Things got a bit meta then.
>>
>>77862960

So they wrote that line into the script and said "Ok Brett the night the episode airs go on twitter and make a bunch of horrible puns about what an asshole your character is being."?
>>
>>77863001
dude's been doing that for years
>>
>>77863001
Oh, no, he does that already. Since at least last season, I'm pretty sure.
>>
File: 2060390-i_like_it.jpg (24KB, 378x363px) Image search: [Google]
2060390-i_like_it.jpg
24KB, 378x363px
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1yJCg65rYw
>>
>>77861065
Justin Hammer
Whiplash
the Chitauri
Ronan the Accuser
Aldrich Killian
Ultron
Von Strucker

The MCU has its fair share of shit villains lbr
>>
>>77863011
He's actually been doing since Season 1

http://www.brettspunfund.com/season-one-hits-page-2.html
>>
>>77863103
>Justin Hammer
Nah son, Sam Rockwell hammed up the Hammer well.
>>
>>77863103
I loved Ronan tho
>>
>>77863127
fair enough, hammer was never meant to be taken seriously anyway
>>
Still gotta fill that seasonal shirtless Ward quota.
>>
File: hail hydra.png (54KB, 211x208px) Image search: [Google]
hail hydra.png
54KB, 211x208px
>>77863044
lighter, friendlier but still hip and sexy and fun
>>
>>77863267
Nice holster, Ward.
>>
>>77863103
Chitauri was fodder, I would be surprised if it's revealed they are slaves to Thanos.

Ultron - was interesting, not threatening but I honestly didn't want a generic robot villain anyway. I liked him.

Ronan - played a great strait man.

Justin Hammer - A great mirror to Tony, Sam Rockwell was great.

Aldrich Killian - really liked his plan and motivation (I.e using a literal amalgamation of all of Americas fears to profit and control the war on terror). The end battle was a sweet metaphor also.

Von Strucker - Meh not the main dude, just a jobber character.

Whiplash - The problem with Whiplash is he would never be a threat to MCU Iron-Man. Not after we see Tony head shot 6 guys at once. I was fine with his role mainly because Sam Rockwell's Hammer was so good.
>>
>>77863335
>I would* be surprised
*wouldn't

There is also the "bad guys turned good"

All 3 were great.
>>
>>77863103
Ultron is my favorite MCU Movie villain by far actually and I liked the rest.

>>77863335
You practically nailed my exact thoughts on all of them!
>>
>>77861524
>>77861587

Yes, but back then they fought actual hydras.

It was more like a pest service.
>>
>>77862310
I hope not
Hes the best part of the show
>>
>>77863103
I liked Whiplash.

Personally, I feel like Yellowjacket should be on the list. Darren Cross had very poor characterization, he's just evil because he's evil and does all the cliche evil things. I'd love to go into his sordid past with Hank Pym, but they never go into it. Obviously he's supposed to have more depth, otherwise the daughter never would have went out with him.

His costume was over-cool, though. My favorite design of the MCU.
>>
>>77862310
>start off Season 1 as boring ass SHIELD agent hottie Eagle Scout with a troubled past.
>end the first half of Season 3 as the Supreme Death God Emperor of HYDRA

I certainly hope not, senpai.
>>
>>77863659
Did anyone else actually like Fake Ward, I thought he was pretty fun after a while
>>
>>77863335
>Killian.

I thought Pepper dealing the final blow was a bad fit. In cut scenes she hd slet with Killian nd so that would have been fitting, but in the final version Killian was clearly more connected to Stark. Him exploding in the armor would have worked better.
>>
>>77863613
Thank you! So many people were calling him a great villain and talking about all this depth he had when he was nearly as one dimensional as Malekith. I thought Darren Cross was a very poor villain. I liked a lot of the ideas there but not a single one was really fully formed. Ant-Man as a whole I think is one of Marvel's weakest films. It's utterly forgettable outside of a few strong jokes and Michael Pena. I feel like the general reaction people had to Age of Ultron and Ant-Man when they came out should have been reversed.

>>77863674
I loved Fake Ward. Honestly Season 1 in retrospect isn't that awful. Sometimes I miss the slower pace and some of the more character oriented stuff they were doing. There were some great motw episodes too. I wouldn't want the show to go back to that, but I do occasionally miss it.

>>77863683
I've hoped that they'd bring him back but considering we're probably not getting more Iron Man films in the near future, I doubt it.
>>
>>77863705
The main thing I miss from season 1 is the abundance of comedic moments

Season 2 and 3 are justifiably more serious, but I still wish we had more of that stuff

Ward and Coulson trying to figure out the holotable is still gold
>>
>>77863335
>Ultron - was interesting, not threatening but I honestly didn't want a generic robot villain anyway.

Except that's exactly what he was, because Whedon decided to rob him of any subtext beyond "He's more human than he thinks, get it?! He acts like a petulant child because he's practically a newborn! Oh, and he acts like Stark because that's his 'father'. So witty!"
>>
>>77863674
He had his moments, like his mission with Fitz, and the Asgardian Rage Stick episode where he flipped his shit on everyone, hell, even his fight scenes were more badass than May's, but I didn't really give a flying fuck about him until the exact moment he went full HYDRA

I guess I got a thing for good guys that turn out evil
>>
>>77863761
>Except that's exactly what he was

>because Whedon decided to rob him of any subtext beyond "He's more human than he thinks, get it?! He acts like a petulant child because he's practically a newborn! Oh, and he acts like Stark because that's his 'father'. So witty!"

Any other robot villains like this. Because I can't think of any, thus he is not a generic robot villain. Dudes a god fearing robot ffs.
>>
>>77862596
> It might take all the way till the series finale even
Man I hope that happens. I agree he is going to die but hes become such a great villian. He deserves to make it till the season finale.
>>
>>77863793
Maybe he's not generic but he's sure lame as fuck and gets less threatening with every scene
>>
>>77863761
That's just reductionist crap. There was plenty of subtext there aside from that and there was no real reason for movie Ultron to be like comic book Ultron. He was created by someone completely different under a different set of circumstances and his characterization was changed to reflect that. Anything else would have been a betrayal to this iteration of the character.
>>
File: 1413149121949.png (120KB, 476x322px) Image search: [Google]
1413149121949.png
120KB, 476x322px
Very good episode, probably the best of the season and certainly one of the best in the series so far. Will Ward ever stop being the ultimate MADMAN?
>>
File: mike1.webm (467KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mike1.webm
467KB, 1280x720px
>>77863948
Ward is eternal
>>
>>77863948
Fury lost an eye.
Coulson lost a hand.
As current Director Mack's gotta be worried about losing a bodypart now too...
>>
>>77863705
Same here. I was actually really surprised after seeing Ant-Man, jumping on to /co/ and seeing them praise him. I mean, really?

Also, I felt like the way Rosalyn and Agent Banks died were pointless. Rather, maybe Agent Banks could have lived longer.

By the way, do any hardcore fans know which Marvel character Hydra's Dollar-Store Magneto is supposed to be?
>>
>>77863998
At least he's already bald, doesn't have to worry about that
>>
I love how Ward just namedrops Furiosa, I wonder if he liked Mad Max Fury Road.

I kinda wonder when he saw it, like did he see it in theaters? On the run but was like "Oh man a new mad max movie", or did he take his Hydra squad to see it?
>>
>>77863793
That's like, a staple of most villainous A.I. in movies. Hell, even H.A.L. had touches of this. Just because you aren't well-versed in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

>>77863874
Where the hell was the extra subtext then? Please, do point it out to me. Also I didn't say anything about Ultron being like the comics. Not falling into the same trap as every other MCU villain would have been nice.
>>
>>77864197
He probably finished some Hydra missions where he killed 40 dudes, heard one of them mention the movie, decided to go see it mere hours after committing mass murder, flirted with the cute chick running the concession stand, finished the movie, went home and thought about how he would run things in a Mad Max world as some sort of king
>>
>>77864241
>You know, I really should do more waterboarding. I mean might as well do it while we've got loads of the stuff.
>>
>>77864233
>H.A.L. had touches of this.

Just touches. And I've seen plenty bad A.I's

Ultron's personality is not common among Robot villains.
>>
>>77863613
he's evil because he's power hungry. he wanted to share the accolades of developing Pym particles with him mentor, but he was kept out of it and he doesn't understand why or how hank could keep a major scientific discovery all to himself. it drove him mad with anger and jealousy along with being exposed to the Pym particle materials for too long.

he's a younger, hungrier mirror to hank which makes hope's attraction to him kinda fucked up
>>
>>77863761
that's basically him in the comics right? I don't have a problem with the gist of his character, I just wish he had... more menace. Less jokey, more concerned human annihilation.
>>
>>77864260
>Hail Hydrate
>>
>>77863103
Nobu, the angry Japanese mobster man who just kind of stood there looking menacing with the rest of Fisk's crew and then somehow turns into red Scorpion but dies burning after one fight with DD.
>>
>>77864350
Who says she was really attracted to him? Wasn't she actually on Pym's side for a while, despite appearances?
>>
>>77863994
Wtf is this from?
>>
>>77864584
Until Dawn, PS4 game

Brett Dalton is one of the main characters (voice/facial capture)
>>
>>77859830
>giving a shit about agent of shield
>after they dropped Gravitron plot
no
>>
>>77864603
>that framerate
what the..
>>
>>77864657
What?
>>
>>77864401
>that's basically him in the comics right?
Not even close. He's much more cold and shrewd, probably as a result of being based off of Hank Pym's brainwaves.
>>
>>77864197

Simmons probably had no idea what he was talking about, since she was out of the country at the time Fury Road was in cinemas.
>>
I can't believe I missed live reactions of Rosalind getting peaced out
>>
>>77864649
>not saving gravitron for the future
>>
When Ward betrayed Shield I disliked him. After seeing what he went through I sympathized.
But now, now I fully support him. Most entertaining character out there.

I hope Coulsen dies on the alien planet.
>>
>>77866107
>I hope Coulsen dies

Shut your mouth. Coulson is immortal.
>>
>>77864562
She only joined Hank after he went a bit psycho and also started thinking about selling it to the highest bidder.
>>
>>77866195
>Coulson is immortal.
He already died once. It didn't take. no way a rock at the bottom of a hill or some dust-storm inhuman is going to take him out now.
>>
>>77863674

Sorry m8, outside of the Ward/Fitz teamup episode I fucking hated Ward pre-HABBENING.

I'm enjoying the wild ride like everyone else is, but I'm not going to revise history and pretend the pre-TWS episodes were good. I'm loving what they're doing now but those early episodes were still bad, regardless of the plot restrictions that were put on the series at that point.

We should just admire the complete 180 that they made in fixing pretty much everything and move on.
>>
>>77866510
Some of them were alright. I liked the one where Ward was mind controlled, broke out of it, and still tried to blow May's head off.
>>
Ward wasn't even based until this episode. Until then he was just loser Hydra wannabe gang leader in his garage. I mean his brilliant plan with Strucker's kid was take his money and get him to kill Andrew.

He's based now because he sniped Coulson's woman and yes that was based, but guess what, he's out of minor characters they can sacrifice to him, and they only did that because they're finally commited to making him full on evil (complete with the reveal that Ward tossed bro down well of his own violation and is just an inherently bad guy even before Garret got a hold of him) so nobody misses him when they kill him off which is either happening next ep or the season finale but they're effectively done with him as a character.

The rest of the season is gonna be based on Daisy's not Secret Avengers.
>>
>>77868614
He has been based since s1.
>>
>>77868629

He was generic dude bro for half the season and then after the shocking swerve of him killing one dude (who had several identical brothers so not much was lost) all he does is want Bill Paxton's dick, then May kicks his ass in the finale.

Season 2 he's barely connected to the main plot, and all he manages of note is to kill his own girlfriend.

Then up until last episode he's been the lamest Hydra boss ever.

So no. Not very based.
>>
>>77863613
He had mental issues from Pym Particle exposure, they said that many times. And he was unstable before as Pym says, and then the daddy issues he had. I agree they should have shown them young and working together until Pym starts second guessing him though. I just love Stoll's acting though
>>
>>77864018
>Marvel character Hydra's Dollar-Store Magneto is supposed to be?

The Crow
>>
>>77868982
Yeah, just because his development happened before the movie doesn't mean he wasn't well developed. He was yet another mistake by Pym, not really a character on his own, and that's okay.
>>
>>77869052
Iron Chef Man
>>
>>77869468
>dozens of telekinetic choppers spinning around him
>>
>>77863044
>That's great, Joe Quesada
>>
>>77861594
Striker's team in X2 was called Hydra.
>>
>>77860587
She is into Fitz as well though
That's the whole conflict for her.
>>
>>77864233
I don't have a lot of time right now but there were plenty of religious themes and allegories, a lot of subtext dealing with creation. Ultron wasn't just a child and then a rebellious teenager, he also was a father with Vision and even the Twins. A lot of people seem to forget or didn't notice that Ultron in his raw form worked WITH Strucker to create the Twins. It's why Ultron kills Strucker, because he knows too much about him. Then there's also some interesting allegories for hatred in there. Lots dealing with existentialism and duality (particularly with The Avengers). Age of Ultron is easily the smartest Marvel film yet. The writing is very multi-layered and I've got to give Joss credit for it. The surface is a nice all ages story but there's a lot of substance written beneath that.
>>
>>77870788
>A lot of people seem to forget or didn't notice that Ultron in his raw form worked WITH Strucker to create the Twins.
He doesn't though.
>>
>>77870831
I think he means the Mind Gem was used to fuck QS's and SW's shit up.
>>
>new Mockingbird costume confirmed
>>
>>77871321
>dat hair
dick status = muh
>>
>>77871368
This is like Cloe's ass all over again. FUCK YES.
>>
>>77871321
I watched that. I was hoping they would say Ward was their favorite character.
>>
>>77871321
>>77871368
That's old concept art, though. She was going to go like that.
>>
File: chloe ass.jpg (142KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chloe ass.jpg
142KB, 1080x1080px
>>77871443
>>
>>77871875
>dat ass
Mockingtits ass when?
>>
>>77860983
Because one of those villains is a TV show the movie guys ignore and another one was an autistic piece of blubber mouthed shit who wasted all his scenes trying to impress a girl.
>>
>>77864241
>That one week of Ward calling out Fury Road movie quotes as he kills people
>>
>>77871922
>every other week Ward goes to the movies
>spends the whole week quoting it
>no one had any idea what he's referencing
>>
>>77872065
>Brett Dalton does MST3K
I'd watch the hell out of that
>>
>>77869765
If you didn't mentally/physically shout out "Today's secret ingredient is... HAMMERS!" When he started levitating them in the torture scene then you wasted an amazing experience.
>>
>>77861026
I loved how Coulson mentioned Ward's puns.
>>
Jesus Ward, lol
>>
>>77859830
Well shit, I loved that episode.
>Punished Coulson
>Ward being genuinely psychotic and crazy
>Secret Warriors
>Fitz sacrificing himself for Simmons

Next Week:
>Phil and Fitz vs Ward, Hydra and a fucking monster
All my yes
>>
Can Ward please get his own MCU movie?

Even if it means it's his end?
Imagine ward on the big screen, this nigga seriously is the best actor on this show and character. We need bigscreen ward.
>>
>>77874250
plz.
Marvel.
plz.
>>
Does the show frequently have cool action scenes like the one-camera shots with Skye or Ward? I haven't watchced much, just saw the gifs/webms.
>>
>>77874250
>wanting Ward to die
That's pretty much what you're asking for him to do with that.
>>
>>77874732
b-but could you imagine a full marvel cinematic universe movie where Ward is the big bad guy?
It'd be the best one yet.
>>
Could Will be an inhuman?
Imagine if he gets in contact with terrigan or some shit.

What is Will is on the team?
>>
I'm confused.

I thought the Senator was Ward's brother and he killed him and their parents last season? But his brother was saying that Ward burned down their house with their brother and parents inside when he was 17.

Or did they survive and is that why Ward was put in juvie?

Also, the spooky inhuman on the other side is going to be a Gorgon offshoot right? Instead of stone though, it makes people crazy by looking at them
>>
>>77874876
same desu senpai
>>
>>77874876
>Or did they survive and is that why Ward was put in juvie?
This happened. Clairvoyant said as much in flashback.
>>
>>77874876
Ward Timeline:
- Mom and Dad were assholes

- Christian made Ward drop the brother into the well

- Ward set fire to the home with Christian and parents in it. They survived.

- Ward goes to juvie.

- Garrett picks up Ward from juvie.

- Ward shoots dog, joins Hydra.

*timeskip*

- Ward kills Senator Christian after inducing a confession

- Ward kills parents in fire
>>
Which is more likely next week:

>Ward dies

or

>Ward becomes Inhuman
>>
>>77875890
Probably Inhuman. Though, I think Fitz and Coulson will escape the planet either with or without Will and leave Ward alone on the planet with the monster, and chances are he'll escape with new powers
>>
>>77875890
Ward won't become Inhuman, unless you mean getting possessed by the Thing on the planet.

It doesn't seem like the right time for Ward to die. It would also justify Coulson's recklessness, which stands in opposition to Ward's decision to put revenge aside and do his duty for Hydra.
>>
>>77859830
>NO GREATER GOOD
>NO JUST CAUSE
WOOOAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
So who's this monster Inhuman that is so important that HYDRA existed for millennia just to bring it back to Earth? And how will the writers make it enough of a threat without having to justify the Avengers not stepping in and taking care of it immediately?
>>
>>77877762
I don't know what the monster actually is, but I think it might be Will. So, it could be a shape-shifting monster that might've been a Hydra experiment
>>
>>77877762
It will just lurk in the background the whole season and when it attacks only SHIELD will be there to respond in time. The Avengers will be busy just like they always are wen Spider-Man needs them in the comics.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.