[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Less than 30 hours left till the trailer drops. What are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 15

File: 1.jpg (159KB, 1296x774px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
159KB, 1296x774px
Less than 30 hours left till the trailer drops.

What are you hoping to see?

I hope they show some more wonder woman. And superman shaking batmans hand damn it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (67KB, 800x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
67KB, 800x333px
Can we make this thread last till the trailer arrives?
>>
Lets start a discussion. What would make you be most hyped to see in this trailer?

What would make you buy a presale ticket?
>>
I'm not watching it. I want to see the movie in the theaters, not end up knowing everything about it via the Internet.
>>
>>77850542
You're not going to see any friendliness between Batman & Superman in the trailers. It runs contrary to the title and their marketing focus. There's a reason they cherry picked injustice superman for their teaser. Doomsday is their big surprise and they're not showing him off for awhile.
>>
>>77850654
Good luck pal, dodging a bullet is easier than dodging a spoiler
>>
>>77850782
Damn it, does Warner bros know it's losing money that way? Kids want fun, at least show one fun trailer.
>>
>>77850654
You can pretty much guess the summary as it stands. It's your standard superhero team up where they hate each other for no good reason at first, then team up to fight the real bad guy and end up either friends or at least begrudgingly respecting each other.

There are no secrets held here. The only real question is how much of the 2 and a half hours this movie's runtime is likely to be is going to be devoted to the prerequisite dick measuring contest.
>>
>>77850630
I want more of a sense of good conflict, and interesting drama. Also, I want some evidence that the writing has improved. also some Luthor would be good

Wbu, anon?
>>
>>77850630
I want more Superbuffman.
>>
I just... Don't care.

If it doesn't get exceedingly awful reviews, I'm sure I'll see it. But WB marketing and the general tone doesn't make me want to see it. It doesn't make me hype.

I've been watching bat man movies forever. I've been watching superman movies forever. More of that isn't that exciting.
>>
>>77850909
Inb4 you're accused for working for the other guys.
>>
>>77850909
>If it doesn't get exceedingly awful reviews

Which it will, because it's a Zack Snyder film and Zack Snyder is a terrible director.
>>
>>77850929
I don't want to see more Iron Man or Thor, either.

Marvel had some novelty to their stuff (in film at least), but theyre burning through it really quickly.

Most of their best stuff is their fresh stuff. I have hope for that in the future.

I'm looking forward to WB starting to do the same.

Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, other not-Bat man/Superman - that's the stuff I want to actually SEE from WB.
>>
>>77851008
It's funny that you think that matters. If you don't slavaishly devote yourself to one side, you're a shill for the other, because this board is worse than /v/ now.
>>
File: 1.jpg (46KB, 595x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
46KB, 595x960px
>>77850862
wonder womans voice, batmans voice, superman actually saying something and not looking like a villain

More wonder cutie
>>
>>77851047
I know. I just... Wish it wasn't true.

I'm in horrible denial, I know.
>>
>>77850986
You think it'll be less than 50% at RT?
>>
>>77851153
It'll be around 88% based terrio and Affleck and Zack

Screenshot
>>
CIA
>>
I want all these autist to shut the fuck up about wanting them to put large chunks of the plot and movie into the trailer.

Trailers are to build hype not show you the entire fucking plot of the movie.
>>
A shot of shirtless Cavill.
>>
>>77850542

>not calling the movie World's Finest

blunder of the century
>>
>>77850986
You act as if the director has that much control over the script. MoS was average due to its script. The visuals were fantastic, and so was the cinematography.

Why do so many people like to toss Snyder under the bus for what Goyer wrote?
>>
>>77851436
World's finest won't bring in as much money and hype as "Batman vs Superman". I doubt they would even have a full fledged fight. It's just a stupid name for attention.
>>
>>77851546
There's 2 fights, one where Superman destroys the batmobile and batman runs away, and a second longer fight, Superman wins but batman has the moral victory
>>
>>77850630
>What would make you buy a presale ticket?

The fact that this movie is going to become a reality.
I'm willing to drop cash on IMAX, release day for this dawg
>>
>>77851601
I'm betting that Superman and Batman stalemate and Batman finally opens up to Supes, but Lex intervenes at the end and brings him down.
>>
>>77850830
DC isn't for kids. It hasn't been since Batman and Robin.
>>
>>77851485
Doesn't the director get the final say, ultimately?
>>
>>77850909
>I've been watching bat man movies forever. I've been watching superman movies forever.

You've never seen the two TOGETHER.
I don't know why everyone is downplaying the significance of this meeting.
>>
>>77851601
Those are just some random scuffles rather than a fight. We all know both get along in the end. Making it sound like a fight is just pseudo fanservice, while still keeping their aim of bringing together the justice league.
>>
>>77851047
>that's how I justify shitposting on both sides

>>77851485
The script was fine. Don't apologize.

>>77851661
No.
>>
>>77851661
Not really. The shitty thing about the movie industry is that nobody really gets the final say so one bad egg in charge of something can hurt the whole film.
>>
>>77851485
>You act as if the director has that much control over the script
Because he does have way more control over the script than you seem to realize.
I have no idea where the idea that a script is this immutable thing comes from. Scripts are guidelines, not law. They're there to be interpreted by the director. He has a say. If he thinks the dialogue as written by Goyer is bad, he has the power to change it. If he thinks a take is poorly acted, he has the power to ask for another one. Hell, He has the power to go full Kubrik and demand 127 more takes. He has control, and there's zero reason to assume he wouldn't.

And, for the sake of argument, if he didn't deserve blame for the story, then by that same logic we shouldn't give Snyder the credit for the cinematography. Because there's a whole big laundry list of people responsible for the visuals outside of him, starting with the DP, a fella by the name of Amir Mokri.
>>
>>77851725
The script was shit. MoS has the same issues the star wars prequels have.
Both movies have good actors, effects, music, and cinematography, but the script and writing is awful with bad dialogue and poor plot.
>>
>>77851661
Yes and no. Technically he has the ifnal say on set. But he's still likely beholden to Producers since they're the ones signing the checks, especially in the case of a property as potentially lucrative as this is. Then once the film wraps, it's up to the editors; and they can make or break a movie and it whether or not the director is to blame after that is up to his preferred level of involvement.
>>
>>77851485

People toss Snyder under the bus because he hasn't made a single good movie.

I mean, I guess Watchmen was ok but the only good parts of that movie were shot-for-shot copies of what happened in the comic.
>>
>>77851812
>t the script and writing is awful
Examples?

>bad dialogue
Not really. Zod's monologue is 10/10.

>poor plot
Examples?
>>
>>77851859
>Zod's monologue

You mean the part where he explains exactly what he's thinking in incredibly simple, unsubtle terms right at the end?
>>
>>77851672
it's not a significant meeting though. they're just gonna punch on for a bit and become friends like every other time they've met. it's not gonna add anything good to either character's mythos, just a rehash of that ugly as sin bat armor
>>
Can a fellow UK bro tell me when we will get it?
>>
>>77851859
Here's what's going to happen. People are going to give dozens of examples because /co/ can't take not take the bait, then you're going to declare they're all nitpicks and that the movie is 10/10 based Snyder best movie ever. Then you'll do one of three things.
1. Link that stupid MOSTruth youtube channel, ignoring the fact that the movie NEEDS that channel in the first place.
2. Accuse everyone that disagees with you of shilling for Marvel
3. Talk about how it was a movie made for serious people like you, and anyone that doesn't want it just wants an all star superman campy barney movie for babies dance off bro meme quipfest.

In the words of Cassandra Cain, I know what you're about to do, and it BORES me.
>>
>>77851906
It's entirely possible that the miss the point and leaves off the "become friends" part for the next movie, because they know they're guaranteed to have one. Orphaning the payoff has happened once already.
Now, that's a low possibility, especially if Goyer is truly gone (and depending on how much of his cancer has been excised) but it's a possibility nonetheless.

This is more or less the same team that took Birthright and tried adapting it while leaving out almost all the parts that made Birthright work in the first place. Snyder seems to understand the individual parts, but not how they fit together.
>>
>>77851933
>1. Link that stupid MOSTruth youtube channel, ignoring the fact that the movie NEEDS that channel in the first place.

I wasn't going to. The channel exists to disprove the "flaws" that people find.

The sole reason people dislike Man of Steel is the tone. But they can't come to terms with that, and accuse it of being poorly made on a technical level, something that isn't true at all.
>>
>>77851906
>like every other time they've met
Wow, I must have missed that other Batman and Superman movie.
>>
File: shyevmu.webm (818KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shyevmu.webm
818KB, 1280x720px
We probably won't see Aquaman tight?
>>
>>77852003
>The sole reason people dislike Man of Steel is the tone.

Kill yourself, my man. Tone can't make or break a movie on its own.
>>
>>77852001
>that made Birthright work in the first place

It really didn't.

>>77852027
Exactly. It's like saying jalapenos are taste bad, because they're too spicy. They're just not for you.
>>
>>77852003
>The sole reason people dislike Man of Steel is the tone.
So you're a number 3 guy then.
>>
>>77852088

No, it's more like saying a particular dish that has jalapenos in it tastes like shit. But you can enjoy jalapenos when used right.
>>
>>77852088
Worked better than this did.
>>
>>77850542
I'm hoping I see a lot less shitposting from you DCfriends than there usually is whenever Ben Affleck farts or Zack Snyder orders something with cilantro on it
>>
>>77850542
>And superman shaking batmans hand damn it.

Batman has a policy.
>>
>>77852141
Says the marveldrone commenting on a dc thread
>>
>>77852107
>if I can make a list so broad it encompasses all possible responses, I can surely prove that my opponents are fools
>>
>>77852115
>used right

That's the subjectivity of it, something you don't seem to understand. It's not inherently bad, you just dislike it.
>>
>>77850630
>final scene in trailer
>piece of the world engine from the ocean is being dragged into room (cant see whos dragging or where the room is)
>camera pans up from wreck to see a throne just out of focus
>aquaman stands up as it brings him into focus
>cut to black

More wonder woman scene would be a bonus
>>
>>77852272
If you don't like it you could try something other than the copypasta. Maybe an original thought for once?

There's a reason this movie's defense force has a fucking bingo chart. Two years of the same arguments over and over will do that.
>>
>>77852297

m8 you're the one trying to tell me I don't like jalapeños when I eat jalapeños all the time and it's this one particular food with jalapeños in it that I have a problem with
>>
>>77852379
I don't think you understood the analogy.

>>77852343
>If you don't like it you could try something other than the copypasta.

Same applies to you m8.
The same complaints will continue to get the same answers.
>>
>>77851933
>1. Link that stupid MOSTruth youtube channel, ignoring the fact that the movie NEEDS that channel in the first place.
That MOSTruth channel is only exposing factual errors in meme complaints that people who weren't paying attention bring up
Not defending the movie from people who have concerns with pacing, tone, etc.
>>
>>77852431
How about we compromise and just stop talking about it? That'd work for me too.
>>
>>77852440
>>77852272
>>77852141
>>77852107
>>77852027
>>77852003
>>77851933

This is why i love DC

MOS was literally setting up polarizing image of Superman for the DCCU and it worked so well that even did it in the real world
>>
>>77852552
Aight
>>77852592
true words desu
>>
File: hack-snyder.jpg (40KB, 340x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hack-snyder.jpg
40KB, 340x510px
>>77850542
>superman shaking batmans hand

Why would he do that? That's not cool!

I want to see them fight!! That is WAY cooler!!!
>>
I want more Alfred.
>>
>>77852709
>People on opposing sides automatically become friends in real life
>>
>>77850542

More of that "some sensuality" that got the film it's pg-13 rating

http://youtu.be/vBSkq3ld0yE?a
>>
>>77852744
>in real life
Realism means everyone is an asshole and we run it through some color filters.
>>
File: 1.jpg (37KB, 715x746px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 715x746px
>tfw clark is the snyderverse version of the bottled up version of kandor
>>
File: 1.jpg (88KB, 714x958px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
88KB, 714x958px
Post your face when

>"what should we call ourselves?"
>"super friends"
>>
>>77852592
>the movie was SUPPOSED to be shitty

tell that guy from earlier to add a 4th type of response to his list
>>
>>77852927
>Is Master Kent your new friend, Master Bruce?
>No Alfred he is more that a friend, his my...Superfriend
>>
>>77850654
I'm not watching it either

I don't want to spoiler any potential action sequences
>>
>>77850542
when is releasing 12/02?
>>
I might be willing to get hype for trailers if experience hadn't taught me that trailers are pretty lies.
>>
>>77853046
i didnt say it was shitty.

I said some people think supes is a cunt in the movie (thus dislike the movie), some people think hes a hero.

Overall it was a pretty great movie which was let down by a poor script
>>
>>77853173
>some people think supes is a cunt in the movie (thus dislike the movie)

sure thing, bud

>Overall it was a pretty great movie

sure thing, bud
>>
>>77853218
>sure thing, bud

sure thing. bud
>>
>>77853254
>>sure thing, bud
>sure thing. bud

sure thing, bud
>>
Hoping to see a /co/ shitshow more than anything.
>>
>>77853311

sure thing, dubs
>>
>>77851812
No the cinematography on the prequels was mainly stale and crap.
And no, the actors and acting in the prequels outside of Lee and a few moments by Ewan sucked badly.
While all the acting and direction of the actors in Mos was good to great.

Their are a few flaws with the script details and a few Ines of dialogue, but there is nothing wrong with the plot of mos.
>>
>>77853055
DC paparazzi

>"I wonder who that woman could be"

>"She comes from..."
>"There! Miss Cara"
>"She's totally paradise, aye land"
>>
>>77852027
It can apparently to nostalgia whores, camp addicts and obviously autist that think and say offense Superman can not and should not EVER have a dark serious tone and people who can't understand that alternate realities do alternative fucking things with characters.
>>
>>77850830
They must have good reason, nearly every marvel trailer is marketed as super serious as well. They were really playing up the Mandarin and Ultron, then did a complete 180 with both those characters, turning them into jokes.
>>
>>77853561
Test Audience didn't like Ultron scaring the kiddies
>>
>>77850830
Alotta kids went to see TDK & the trailer didn't have that patent Marvel Family Fun feel to it at all. The Film has fucking Batman, that's all it needs. You think kids are that fucking stupid?
>>
>>77853472
Oh it can, it's just. This was shit that spat in the face of what sold the character in the first place.

At no point does it actually look and feel like superman besides them constantly stating it.
Even worse? They simply expected a lot of the stupid shit in the movie to be simply taken at face value because LOL ITS SUPERMAN EVERY KNOWS WHATS UP while creating a dark cynical paranoid and very mysanthropic superman universe. Something COMPLETELY different from anything they know or wanted.

They can't half ass a dark interpretation and hope that by shitting out a few moments here and there where they remind them of how nice and hopeful and good superman is in ways that go completely against the entire damned movie they ar emaking to sell it.

It doesn't work.
It's a broken stupid incomplete mess.
>>
>>77853997
Don't even bother man. He's number 3. He shows up every thread.
>>
>>77851485
Because /tv/ and /v/ think that everything in the world boils down to either "overrated" (good) or "shit" (bad) with nothing in between, and that all movies and games are the product of just one guy instead of a large team collaborating.
>>
>>77854062
>He
I'm not that guy but I agree with a lot of what he said.
Accusing people of samefagging is the lowest you can stoop to.
Multiple people are on both sides.
>>
>>77853816
i know when I was 10 I wasn't turned off by shit just because it wasn't PG. Mortal Kombat & Duke Nukem were hot shit for kids back then. I see tons of kids playing GTA.

I don't know where these pussies come from calling Batman grimdark. It's dramatic, grimdark is more like warhammer, lovecraft and sin city. The good guys clearly win in all Batman media.
>>
>>77854435
>I don't know where these pussies come from
The same place that "PC culture" comes from.
>>
>>77854423
I don't doubt there are a lot of people that share >>77853472 's opinion, but he's the only one that words it in such a damn childish way.
>>
>>77853997
Except your fucking lying.
Superman himself is perfectly close to his classic form, the world around him Is what was changed.

Superman conceptually actually works better and has more purpose in a dark world.
There is no point in a bright beacon of hope In a bright hopeful world.

Key thing is to make Clark still clearly want to help people and be likeable, which mos's Superman absolutely does...

Him naively trusting everyone is not inherently needed to the character, just that he wants to trust people.

It was not meant to look or feel like a classic Superman world as the entire point was to put him in something close to the real world.
You not wanting that doesn't make it the wrong path to take film making or story telling wise, it just wasn't made for you.
>>
>>77854225
>Because /tv/ and /v/ think that everything in the world boils down to either "overrated" (good) or "shit" (bad) with nothing in between,
Dat projection, this post is a perfect example of what funfags think when their favorite turd gets criticized

Also using /teevee/ and /vee/ as a scapegoat, nice touch /co/mblr
>>
>>77854588
In a dark world Lex Luther becomes literally right about Superman instead of just figuratively.
>>
>>77854578
There is no more mature a way to describe people who are being so blistering childishly and petty themselves.
Please... Get this thru your thick skull
> A product being made for a different audience than you is not flawed for not catering to you.
>>
File: 1325511036888.png (224KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1325511036888.png
224KB, 500x375px
>>77850830
You are a fucking retard.
>>
Just more Wendy to be honest. That and maybe a bit more of shots of the Trinity.
>>
File: feadingbatman.jpg (127KB, 750x938px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feadingbatman.jpg
127KB, 750x938px
I like the new direction this movie's taking
>>
>>77854578
>in such a damn childish way

That's true.

There's another guy out there who refuses to acknowledge the obvious parallels between the battle of Metropolis and Miracleman #15.

He's pretty recognizable too.
>>
>>77854716
>thru
See, this is how I know it's you. You can't go a single post with proper grammar. Every damn thread you show up with your absolute fail of English saying exactly the same thing in exactly the same way.

You've bade it very clear you love your "real" serious movie for serous folks like you. At least have the presence of mind to express that in a semi-intelligent way. You keep demanding respect while not offering any.

Which, you know, isn't all that surprising.
>>
>>77854588
The picture you're painting and the actual subject of our discussion have nothing to do with each other.

He doesn't give a single fuck about anyone on the planet.
He's paranoid
He's cynical
He doesn't trust people
He's not a reporter
He doesn't become fucking superman attempt to fly or even go out of his way to help people until he's in his goddamned late thirties when he breaks the law and brings a fucking alien warlord to his home planet.
That's fucking retarded.

The only thing that makes him "like superman" is the costume and the constant flowerly and tonaly out of place monologues and set pieces.
>>
>>77854884
Now, that's not true. He does adopt the trappings and attitudes of Classic Superman. That's not the problem.
The problem is that those trappings and attitude have no basis in the character or upbringing as we're shown. They just spring forth, wholly formed, when the plot calls for them, and are discarded when it doesn't.

There's no actual reason for Superman to be a good guy in this movie beyond some nebulous innate goodness that he only has because he needs it for the movie to progress.
>>
>>77854660
What are you talking about????
The world being more troubled and less hopeful doesn't make Superman less of a hero.

Superman isn't a reflection of the world...

Superman hasn't been changed, the world around him is just worse and he is aware of it instead of being naively blind to it, but he is still a hero wanting to do good things.
>>
>>77854798
>feading
>>
>>77854884
>33
>late thirties

This is about Superman as he would be in the real world.

I'm sorry, but Reeves' Superman was less realistic in terms of interpersonal relationships than it was with its depiction of an extraterrestrial being.
>>
>>77854994
So I'm not wrong?
Superman's personality and the way he acts during certain scenes are just there to harken back to the version and personality that the audience wants to see and then they go right back to their paper thin DEEP AND DARK story for a city destroying fist fight with Zod.
>>
>>77854588
>>77854660
>>77855057
I know reading comics is taboo here but it's pretty clear that Superman sets the tone for the entire rest of the universe. The Nail, Flashpoint, Red Son, Injustice, no matter where you look, it's clear that if you remove him from the equation or change how he interacts with the world, everything else falls in step after him When Superman is an asshole, everyone around him is an asshole.

So if the people in the Man of Steel universe are assholes...
>>
>>77854994
I was kind of pissed that Jor-El was the one who kept insisting that Kal should do good, while papa Kent was completely out of character, going as far as keeping him from saving lives, including his own. And I was so looking forward to Kevin Costner as papa Kent too.
>>
>>77855305
Flashpoint is terrible and must be dismmissed as a poor attemp of DC's house of M
>>
>>77855277
You're only half wrong. But that also means you're half right. That's the beauty of the movie being this particular kind of disjointed mess.
>>77854588 can fumble around and claim that Clark is classic Superman in characterization, and he's right. (roughtly) Half the time. You can claim Clark is a paranoid cynical asshole, and you're ALSO right, also about half the time. There's enough evidence of both because they just came up with cool looking scenes and didn't give a shit about making them mesh together well or consistently.
>>
Not a fan of MoS, but it still better than the current Nu52 Supes.
>>
File: 1.jpg (16KB, 228x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
16KB, 228x221px
Sorry I'm late. I was just in an anti-trap warfare thread on b.


26 hours till the trailer drops
>>
>>77855532
He's a cynicaly paranoid misanthropic asshole who sees superheroing and saving people as the great evil thing that he has to put up with.

The superman moments are there to remind people that he's the superman that people want to see.
That doesn't define the character, that's something that pops up when they realize that the superman they are creating is an alien entity and the audience has no idea of who he is or cares. Mainly because the movie made him a unsympathetic asshole.
>>
>>77853663
Please tell me you're joking
>>
>>77853663
>>77856505

You think if they made ultron look or sound a little bit scarier, it would fix the movie?
>>
>>77856636
Dude, Ultron should have been a fucking computer virus that spent it's time manipulating all of their tech to try to get them to kill each other or destroy something major for over half the movie.
Hell they should have been fighting against the government then the ultron virus infected iron legion.
He shouldn't have had his trademark look and body till the very fucking end where he finally got enough stuff together to build his prototype body.
And vision should have never been in the movie. He sucks and added FUCK ALL to the plot or the MCU.
>>
>>77856896
This.
>>
>>77850542
There won't be any friendliness between Superman and Batman until the movie drops.
>>
>>77856896

so your idea for how to fix the movie is to completely change the movie and not just "make ultron a bit scarier"

Why would they be fighting the government though?
>>
>>77854884
> He doesn't give a single fuck about anyone on the planet
> or even go out of his way to help people
Then he would not have saved the bus, the oil riggers, stopped the drunk at the bar, and would not have given himself up to Zod.

> He's paranoid
> He's cynical
> He doesn't trust people
Which is all justified and None of that makes him a bad person or less of a hero, it makes him a realistic human being and not a charactcure.

> He's not a reporter
Yet, most versions start reporting right at the same time they become Superman. Not before.

> he's in his goddamned late thirties
Irrelevant, most versions of him become Superman after they find the crystal and talk to their father.
This just later in life than other incarnations.

> he breaks the law and brings a fucking alien warlord to his home planet.
He just saved a good number of people on a oil rig, and burned his cloths doing so, we can spare him some fucking clothing.
And he brought them here by accident.

The entire point of the film is to make a flawed imperfect version of Superman, they succeeded, none of this makes him a bad guy.
>>
>>77854994
> There's no actual reason for Superman to be a good guy
His parents loved and treated him so.
Teaching him to be weary of people in general is not the same fucking thing as telling him to be mean to them or not care about them.
>>
>>77851485

People raged about MOS because it didn't have "muh Superman" feels. People complained about it being too dark and non-inspiring. If Terrio, Snyder and whoever was involved in the script didn't correct that thing, then you would do good to expect poor reviews from this movie.

Damn, I thought many people hated Superman, but then they bitch about not having the feeling of the good ol' Supes.
>>
File: image.jpg (932KB, 1615x1071px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
932KB, 1615x1071px
>called Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>first half of the movie is Batman v Superman
>second half of the movie is the trinity uniting against an enemy in a Dawn of Justice

Bravo Snyder
>>
File: 20151201_204846.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20151201_204846.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>77855305
Don't talk to me about who does or doesn't read comics here... pic related.

He is interacting the same way, he is saving and inspiring people.

And Mos's Superman is not a asshole.
>>
>>77858101
holy shit
>>
>>77856636

It's not how he looked or how he sounded, it's about how he acted. It was just an evil RDJ. Yeah, I know, it had the brain patterns of Tony, that was the purpouse of it, etc., but it doesn't mean it was a good idea. Fucking Ultron didn't feel menacing in any single part of the movie. It was just a field trip on a sunny day for the Avengers.
>>
File: 1346736019440.gif (1MB, 307x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1346736019440.gif
1MB, 307x244px
>>77858101
>>
>>77858159
Where are your boards, bags, and long boxes?
>>
>>77857985
>His parents loved and treated him so.
That gives him reason to care about his parents. Not people in general. Even bad men love their mamas.

What we're shown of Clark's childhood is pretty bleak looking, too. He's presented as having more in common with your average /r9k/ poster than anything else, and heroes those guys are not.
>>
>>77859404
>What we're shown of Clark's childhood is pretty bleak looking

You mean him saving a school bus full of children?
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 15


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.