[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else want to see an Earth-3 book about Jokester? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 274799-126720-jokester.jpg (29KB, 320x301px) Image search: [Google]
274799-126720-jokester.jpg
29KB, 320x301px
Anyone else want to see an Earth-3 book about Jokester?

The idea of someone who has methods similar to Joker's, except they're trying to do good, strikes me as an interesting. I personally love the moment when a bad guy has an elaborate control freak-y scheme that is undone at the last second by an act of chaotic creativity, and that would suit this character perfectly.

So many superhero comics are about enforcing the status quo. It'd be nice to see one about a guy who wants to fuck the system up, and when the system is a world run by evil counterparts of the good guys, that's a perfect excuse for it.

They'd have to give him a different outfit though. The whole palette swap Joker look isn't very cool.
>>
>>77845243

It'd be nice to see as I feel the whole "le scary clown man" schtick has been run into the ground so hard it's hit the earth's molten core.
>>
File: best team-up in the world.jpg (227KB, 1000x1391px) Image search: [Google]
best team-up in the world.jpg
227KB, 1000x1391px
>>77845243
No, I want to see more of Joker teaming up with Batman.
>>
>>77845243
Yeah, but which version, Countdown one was more traditional hero, Forever Evil version was more like a guy who cared about innocent life but was willing to butcher evil people.
>>
>>77847029
The latter would be better
>>
I would love to see a Jokester book!

Bonus, if one of his only allies is the reverse Jason Todd, who has turned is back on his former mentor or wasn't concidered good enough, so gets maimed by him. He could be his eyes and ears on bigger take downs. Like an "Oracle" of some sorts.
>>
>>77846955
I wanted something like this where The Joker gets cured and decides to become good, while teaming up with Batman. The rest of the batfamily don't believe him, and eventually crimes spring up that look like he did them. Batman believes Joker when he says it wasn't him and they find the true culprit to clear his name.
>>
>>77848421
I wouldn't be surprised if Earth 3 Red Hood was Jokester's sidekick.
Or he was whacked by Owlman.
>>
>>77845243
I'd like to see more of Earth-3 period, all these years we barely get a glimpse in the life of it's heroes as they only fucking focused on Hero-Lex

i'd like a short, or on-going of whats going on ever there
>>
>>77845243
I'd read it. I also want a series where normal Joker decides he's run out of jokes and becomes a hero to get more material.
>>
>>77848421
>Jokester tries to prove that anybody, even the worst person, can be good
>Does nice things for evil Jim Gordon to warm his heart, like taking his daughter out to dinner
>>
>>77848833
>Series where Good!Joker be-friends all the people main Joker fuckedup.

Fund it/TakemyMoney, etc.
>>
>>77845243
He should be a hero who only helps people if its funny
>>
>>77846955
>>77848510
These, both. I think the idea of them teaming up is interesting. Europa's first issue was fantastic.
>>
Is this the one with the golden power armor Lex Luthor good guy equivalent? Because good guy super science Lex and good guy impish yet heroic trickster Joker are an even better duo than Batman and Superman.

Does it also have a good guy Ares as the equivalent Wonder Woman role reversal in a Thor like position?
>>
>>77848610
that would be pretty sweet, batman's rouge galley would make some pretty cool heroes if you just flipped their alignment and play with the idea that the villains are bits and pieces of the batman

scarecrow would be batman lite without all the money. he would still have the fear obsession but wants evil to feel the same thing their villains do.

penguin would be Bruce Wayne lite in that he uses the money he has to help the downtrodden, given them jobs and honest work while secretly countering the owlman with his private security force made of cops who wouldn't stand Gotham p.d corruption.

riddler is the one of the few detectives in Gotham not secretly working for owlman and is the only one to know his true identity.

cant really come up with anything for the rest outside of bane being batman's single mindedness for the cause.
>>
File: harley.jpg (14KB, 312x400px) Image search: [Google]
harley.jpg
14KB, 312x400px
It's a shame that the current Earth-3 Harley is dead. I think it might have been cool if she was a cold blooded criminal who falls in love with Jokester after he makes her laugh, and then Jokester isn't sure if he wants to get involved with a criminal, kind of like Batman and Catwoman
>>
>>77845243
I would like, I read his part on Countdown and was one of the only good parts.
>>
>>77845243
How does Earth-3 handle anti-heroes/anti-villains?

Like, for example, Catwoman: is she more likely to do more evil shit since she's kind of got a good heart in Earth 1, or is she a straight, by the law woman given she's a thief in Earth 1?
>>
I'd love a series exploring earth-3. Even Owlman, Ultraman and superwoman look great.
>>
File: best of pals.jpg (513KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
best of pals.jpg
513KB, 1280x984px
>>77846955
There's so much potential there. I'm surprised no one thought of this sooner.
>>
>>77850035
I feel like in a world where a group takes over and is that totalitarian, you usually end up on one side or another.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.