[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do other characters just stand around and take Batman's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 11

File: 3261882-firestorm+10.jpg (205KB, 646x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3261882-firestorm+10.jpg
205KB, 646x1024px
Why do other characters just stand around and take Batman's shit all day
>>
He pays for everything. Same reason they keep all the real super villains out of Gotham so he can play hero beating up mental patients.
>>
>>77844198
because he's batman
>>
>>77844198
It's weird batman saying "Son" I can't help but read it in foghorn leghorn.
>>
Superman is leader of League, my ass.
>>
Because he's bankrolling everything. Batman is the rich upper management boss that all the workers have to listen to despite being much better at the actual job the company does than him.
>>
>>77844198
Because his shit makes sense. It's like that one professor or someone who is smug as fuck and always right.
>>
File: Based Wally1.jpg (413KB, 1251x894px) Image search: [Google]
Based Wally1.jpg
413KB, 1251x894px
>>77844198
We need based Wally West back, he didn't take shit from Bats.
Guy Gardner says fuck bats too.
>>
>>77844198
He is older than a lot of them and fights crime without guns or superpowers, so the other heroes respect him.
Batman is still an asshole, but they understand why he behaves that way, plus he pays for everything
>>
File: Based Wally2.jpg (111KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
Based Wally2.jpg
111KB, 500x482px
>>77844580
>>
>>77844580
As opposed to someone who has no experience with kids? I didn't know Flash was also stupid.
>>
File: Based Guy.jpg (116KB, 450x587px) Image search: [Google]
Based Guy.jpg
116KB, 450x587px
>>77844596
>>
>>77844198
because normies fucking love Batman.
>>
>>77844198
In-universe reason: Funding

Real reason: Batfag pandering
>>
File: goddamn-batman_00380594.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn-batman_00380594.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>77844198
He is right.

>>77844580
That's retarded, and more important out of character, wally pretty much grew in the batcave playing with dick, is also out of character for batman. Is that waid?
>>
File: 3148789-6963668364-15179.jpg (954KB, 2063x1590px) Image search: [Google]
3148789-6963668364-15179.jpg
954KB, 2063x1590px
>>77844198
>>
>>77844596
It makes sense that Wally has little respect for Bats. He'd naturally be the guy Dick would have a whinge to whenever he got a scalding.
>>
>>77844580

Jason was like 18 when he died, Tim was like 15 when he started, only dick was young and steph was fired and already a single mom.

>>77844533
Superman is the leader, the motivational speaker, batman role is being the "boss" and the field manager, batan doesnt get to say what the league should do, he gets to say how they should fight, different roles need different people. There's was a minipretty decent about that. Superman trying to protect the rest of the league even when they didn't need it and batman being a jerk thinking they wcould do better, they balance each other and love the good cop bad cop act with their team mates.
>>
>>77844796
The Avengers had Luke Cage give Speeches too they didn't call him the leader though
>>
>>77844796
Batman and WW being leaders make more sense than Superman.
>>
>>77844622
>Real reason: Batfag pandering
Ding Ding Ding!!!
>>
>>77844704
>wally pretty much grew in the batcave playing with dick

Ayy
>>
>>77844198
This the Bathate general?
>>
>>77844715
This is all the damage Superman can do to Batman when he thinks he's Doomsday who just killed Lois, right?
>>
>>77844198
preptime
>>
>>77844894
Why do you feel this way?
>>
>>77844968

No, this is: /co/
>>
>>77844198
Because he's the goddamn batman and he has a little box with your logo on it.
>>
>>77845032
I suppose that's the same thing.
>>
>>77845017
Because they're both trained warriors and leaders in their own ways. He runs a multi-billion dollar company and fights crime without any powers. Shes the princess of a nation and often an ambassador.

Superman is just a dude with powers trying to do what he can without it cutting into his normal life. The only reason he gets bumped up to leader status is because he was the first.
>>
>>77844704

Waid was gone at this point. Robinson or Johns I would bet. I don't know for sure sorry.
>>
>>77845168
>Because they're both trained warriors
Superman has always been fighting and saving people.

>He runs a multi-billion dollar company
Lucas does.

>and fights crime without any powers.
So does a whole host of other heroes who also have billions. Money and physical vulnerability isn't a qualification of leadership.

>and leaders in their own ways
Superman isn't a leader because he also wants a life outside the cape? Have you even touched a boo-- ..nvm

Wondie makes sense, sure so does Aquaman or any other royalty but is that all there is to it? Royalty status?
>>
>>77845168
You're not getting a colder more efficient guy than The World's Greatest Detective (â„¢), Superman just serves as the inspiration and rallying leader, where his everyman background is actually a plus. Wondie is too limited by her time on spartan dykeisland to serve as a figurehead, and not smart enough or cold enough to run a tactical operation.
>>
>>77845241
>Superman has always been fighting and saving people.
>trained warriors
Learn the difference.

>Lucas does.
Sure, and a lotta others, but none on the scale he does. Not to mention him acquiring followers over time and simultaneously running the Batfamily, WE and JL. There's a reason everyone calls him crazy and obsessed.

Superman isn't a leader because he was never raised to be one nor did he learn to be one. Sure, he'd step in if there was the need for one, but he doesn't really offer anything new. There's better, smarter people around.
>>
>>77845357
>Learn the difference.
Tell me the difference. They all fight villains and save people. Is the difference being Superman doesn't prioritize fighting above all else? And how would that be indication he isn't a leader?

Like what you said here doesn't make sense
>Superman is just a dude with powers trying to do what he can without it cutting into his normal life.
Because Superman does prioritize being Clark Kent over saving people.

>Not to mention him acquiring followers over time and simultaneously running the Batfamily, WE and JL. There's a reason everyone calls him crazy and obsessed.
There's nothing for him to run. These are all things that would continue to thrive without him. GL and Flash woke up in a place there never seen before and don't even know how they got there but still manages to save themselves and everyone else.

>Superman isn't a leader because he was never raised to be one nor did he learn to be one.
It isn't remotely necessary to be raised a leader to be one or learn. You become one because people can look to you.

>Sure, he'd step in if there was the need for one, but he doesn't really offer anything new.
Innovators conjure up new things and again no one is needed to lead anyone or introduce any concepts for them to be effective and successful at their jobs.

>There's better, smarter people around.
I’d like to remind you all that Superman built an army of robots and restored alien technology he never handled before into working order, rediscovered how to use the Phantom Zone, has an intellect high enough to absorb part of the Source, and could create a pocket dimension in a matter of days.

Read a fucking book.
>>
>>77845518
>Superman does prioritize being Clark Kent over saving people.
doesn't*
>>
>>77845357
>>they can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be, they only lack the light to show then the way.

Superman isn't Mark Messier, he's Steve Yzerman. He's soft spoken and leafs by example, and everyone looks up to him and follows his lead.

You better believe he's a leader.
>>
>>77845518
To add to this, statesmen wind up being leaders more often than warriors
>>
>>77845518
I'm gonna stop this here cause you wanna pull the superintelligence card and make Superman the ultimate everything. Of course when you do that, there is no reason for any other hero to exist, except maybe the Flash in a very few rare occasions.

It's better if Superman was put into his own universe, cause in a shared one, either he dwarfs everyone or has to be retarded and that makes idiots like you pull shit out your ass.
>>
>>77844841
>The Avengers had Luke Cage give Speeches too

That was only because Bendis loved him.
>>
>>77844841
You can't compare luke to batman, Batman role in the superhero community is big, cage is just a black guy people pretend to like so they can say "one of my best friends is black"

>>77845239
Probably Johns.
>>
>>77845610
>they only lack the light to show then the way
That's underestimating humanity.
>>
>>77844796
>Superman is the leader, the motivational speaker, batman role is being the "boss" and the field manager, batan doesnt get to say what the league should do, he gets to say how they should fight, different roles need different people. There's was a minipretty decent about that. Superman trying to protect the rest of the league even when they didn't need it and batman being a jerk thinking they wcould do better, they balance each other and love the good cop bad cop act with their team mates.
>>77845610
>He's soft spoken and leafs by example, and everyone looks up to him and follows his lead.

These guys get it.
Superman is a tip-of-the-spear, lead by example, soft spoken leader.
Batman is a rear-general, managerial, hard nosed leader.

Both methods have strengths and weaknesses, and they complement each other well.
>>
>>77844198
Batman isn't giving anyone shit in this page. He's subtly being endearing. This is his way of saying "please join the League black Firestorm you're so cool :3"
>>
>>77845663
>Of course when you do that, there is no reason for any other hero to exist
Stop stop stop stop stop. Stop parroting shit and think. Think for real. With your fucking brain. Superman is highly capable of a lot but a lot doesn't constitute fucking everything that could happen at any given moment any fucking where, on Earth and beyond.

People deal with disease, political corruption, famine, war, racism, sexism, global warming, etc, etc add in alien invasions, mind control, universe destroying pricks and that's a lot I came up with in seconds. Help is needed if there's to be a full, rich universe or you could have your story were Superman does it all, everywhere, all at one time and I'd be fucking interested as hell to read it.
>>
>>77845168
>Because they're both trained warriors
Neither is Batman a warrior, not does being a warrior also imply for being a good leader.
>>
>>77845610
>they can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be, they only lack the light to show then the way.
Trite bullshit oversimplifications that mean nothing other than to make something seem more important that it is.
>>
>>77845794
Superman sort of does that in Red Son
>>
>>77845794
>Help is needed
You mentioned an army of robots.

There is a reason people call Superman OP. And there's a good reason why he doesn't show his full powerlevels in a shared universe.
>>
>>77845818
You're wrong on both accounts.
>>
>>77845842
I was under the impression that was Russia only but if he completed the planet world wide then that still doesn't account for other planets and universes and time lines. Also, Red Son Superman was nuking parts of people's brain's and the planet ended up exploding, right?

>>77845859
>You mentioned an army of robots.
I fail to see how robots with
>People deal with disease, political corruption, famine, war, racism, sexism
Everywhere, no matter the ideology, place or time and that's the small list I came up with.

>There is a reason people call Superman OP.
Because they think comicbooks are video games, never touched a Superman comic, don't understand the context of his stories and the brand span of drama and parrot what they hear like low level functioning animals?
>>
>>77845960
Sure, he can't fix human nature, but he sure as hell can cure disease and end famine. He could deweaponize the entire planet in a day or two.

I like how you're ignoring the fact that the very comicbooks you're suggesting they read are the same that show him do all these things or at least suggest that he could. He just doesn't cause it wouldn't be fun.
>>
>>77846063
>Sure, he can't fix human nature
Here in lies 99% of the problems experienced in everyone's lives. Ourselves, mindset, beliefs, values, etc, etc.
Can take away all the guns and bombs but if people feel they have the right to them for whatever reason they'll be developed in secret. Meanwhile, Mongol just visited Earth. Can try to deal away with destructive religion and people willing to kill their own sons and daughters in the name of it will go nuts. Meanwhile did all the buildings turn into Egg plants? What about greed? What about mind control? What about Earth X impeding doom?

>I like how you're ignoring the fact that the very comicbooks you're suggesting they read are the same that show him do all these things or at least suggest that he could.
Again, what I listed isn't the full scope of problems on Earth. Again, there's also comic book drama like universe conquers, evil magicians, and cosmics to worry about. Again, you can make a story where Superman fucking cures the multiverse and I'd be one of the first to buy it. I just want to see it.

>He just doesn't cause it wouldn't be fun.
He isn't real, the writers refuse to take his stories in these directions for whatever reasons they have.
>>
>>77846235
>Here in lies 99% of the problems experienced in everyone's lives
Way to overstate shit. People have to worry about survival. His robots and advanced alien tech will take care of food and disease and in the longer run could bring education to everyone who wants it. Once everyones survival is ensured, he can sit back and let us manage shit.

>whatever reasons they have
The reason is quite simple, really. It'd be fucking boring and will possibly ruin the character for a long time.
>>
>>77845728
Shut up Lex
>>
>>77846350
>The reason is quite simple, really. It'd be fucking boring and will possibly ruin the character for a long time.
No, it wouldn't. Not even a little bit. It'd be refreshing and compelling to read because it's a natural progression of the Superman stories given his resources and abilities.

The drama comes in here:

>People have to worry about survival. His robots and advanced alien tech will take care of food and disease and in the longer run could bring education to everyone who wants it. Once everyones survival is ensured, he can sit back and let us manage shit.

What if all that was accomplished? Why isn't that accomplished now? What backlash would that inspire? Where in history and in current times is that happening and how could you comic book it up a bit? What's compelling about that and how do you feature it? It would be the biggest, creative collab ever, it'd be TDKR but for Superman. It could start small where he's mad journalistic integrity has gone out the window and he plans to do something about that. The scale here is huge. It's the opposite of mundaning Superman which has ruined the character because now he's flying brick man, not even true leader of JL, ineffective, non-vital hero in and out of universe that needs to be depowered or with Batman for people to find him interesting.
>>
Because batfags make up a huge percent of the DC reader base, and is the primary moneymaker in tv/film.

All things DC will forever bow to Batfaggetry.
>>
>>77846556
It's honestly not that interesting. Conflict keeps things interesting and thats why you can't get rid of it, especially in cape comics.
>>
>>77845885
Warrior is not just someone who can fight but a status and Warrior can also be someone who does nothing but receive orders.
>>
>>77844755
*whine
*scolding
>>
>>77844894
WW does less than Superman.
>>
>>77846599
How is anything I said contingent on getting rid of conflict?

I even fucking said
>What's compelling about that and how do you feature it?

Why are you so basic and demanding Superman remain that way as well as if it worked out so well for him for the past 30 odd some years.

In the Golden Age Superman could do anything, he was unstoppable from everything in that era, he wasn't weak or stupid. He was clever, charismatic, had a forward cowboyish personality, and was effective. He effected change. Maybe because he dealt with mostly Jewish problems of that era but that quickly expanded.

I just don't know what to say to you dude. Expand your creative mind and sense of mythic fun and serious themes. What if Superman was called to be a diplomat to stave of war he created an arena by digging up the Earth, splintering bolders, having a volcanic eruption in the background, for the composing political parties to fight while filming it for the world to see.

And then someone goes
>BUT YOU UNSTABILIZED THE TECTONIC PLATES

>Don't worry, I'll fix it.

>New headline: DOES SUPERMAN GO TO FAR TO MAKE A POINT??
>>
>>77846829
You're trying too hard to make the character salvageable. Hes only good for a one shot where he sacrifices himself to save the world or some shit.

I'm bored and sleepy. Lets end this.
>>
>>77844518
>calls a black man "son"
holy shit, Bruce. This is how riots start.
>>
>>77846893
What if he decided to actually reform the Phantom Zone criminals because he's all about second chances and good being in everyone and he had a sort of a council with them about Earth affairs in comparison to Krypton's from a first person vestige?

You're right though, talking about this with you is a waste of time.
>>
>>77847070
why hasnt he gotten his shit together enough to unshrink Kandor?

superman is culturally a dumb redneck hick from Kansas, that has AYY LMAO intelligence levels because of being Kryptonian. if he was raised to be smart and not by some hayseed yokels maybe i could see him being an effectual leader. He's just brute force, when he could out batman, batman if he would have taken the time to do so.

Batman is lolpreptime and gadgetry hax. honestly he hasnt been that interesting outside of the old elseworlds stuff, since at least no mans land.

if the JL was made of people that had enough brains to tie their own shoes, and not eat the paste, there wouldnt be a comic though, because the bad guys would be done with in 8 panels.
>>
>>77846585
Batman portrayed as a dick is mostly something people that does not like batman does.
>>
>>77846906
>holy shit, Bruce. This is how riots start.

Wot? AFAIK, "son" isn;t racist or demeaning. He didn't call him "boy", after all..
>>
>>77846766

"Whinge" is a thing.
>>
>>77849507
Using "boy" is way more offensive pull than "son." I remember once at work a white patient was upset and called the older, black clerk "boy." Oh shit did Carl get mad.
>>
>>77844600
If you're dealing with a guy that is so shit at raising kids that they either die or end up just as crazy as he is, he has no room to talk. Period. At least a guy with no kids would have basic common sense.
>>
>>77844715
This page is needlessly descriptive, to the point where it almost reads like gay fanfiction.
>>
>>77850110
>that they either die or end up just as crazy as he is
Except Dick's a model citizen, Jason was already off his rocker before Bruce got there, Drake's fine considering all that's happened and Damian if anything is a case where Batmanning has stopped him from becoming Lil' Talia. Same with Cass.

People fabricate this linear idea of Bruce that serves their argument but examining his actual history he's done considerably well with kids compared to the other heroes who have them hopped up on drugs, flat out ignored or whatever else.
>>
File: 1448716542197.jpg (9KB, 308x298px) Image search: [Google]
1448716542197.jpg
9KB, 308x298px
>>77846893
Wow, what a way to run from an argument like a bitch rather than accept that you're wrong. I'm just a bystander and I can see that you're straight up pathetic.
>>
>>77850110
Only Dick was a "kid" when he started, the others had the same age as Wally when he started, there they are talking about kids that can barely clean their own asses.
>>77850183
Is our of character for batman, is pretty much a way of the writter to shit on him.
>>
Love it when Carter tells Batman to fuck off, I think it was crisis of conscience. Batfags absolutely fucking hate it when Batman gets told though, so DC doesn't do it often in fear of losing sales.
>>
>>77845168
>Superman is just a dude with powers trying to do what he can without it cutting into his normal life

In both Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis Superman decided to become a superhero before deciding to have a normal job. Becoming a reporter and chasing Lois was an after thought.
>>
>>77850819
90% of the times, is bad writting with guys like johns giving batman a bat characterization. Like in the flash post.
>>
>>77850166
You're saying that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>77851948
You know how the audience is supposed to and almost always ends up hating the enemy?
That's the thing about someone being their own worst enemy.
>>
>>77852247
Is not "getting told" when all the lines don't really make sense, is more of a writter using a self incert to shit on a character they don't like.
>>
>>77849904
Is Foghorn Leghorn black?
>>
>>77849904

Iknow "boy" is offensive to black men. That was kinda my point.

"Son" isn't offensive, tho.
>>
File: Foghorn-Leghorn.jpg (259KB, 1132x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Foghorn-Leghorn.jpg
259KB, 1132x1376px
>>77852705

He's mostly white.
>>
>>77850183
And most sane people don't put fucking kids in costumes and throw them on the street to fight nut jobs with guns.They usually channel an orphan's frustration into activities that don't involve getting shot at.

At least Flash had the high ground on the fact his kids had powers (connected to goes fast at that), on good terms with him, and well adjusted.
>>
>>77844358
/thread
>>
>>77844198

because DC desperately needs to pretend batman is relevant in a world of literal gods

If people with powers like those of the Justice League existed, the only thing they'd keep Batman around for is making fun of how useless he is, and pranking him by setting his pants on fire with heat vision or turning his cowl pink with magic
>>
>>77844198

Friendly reminder that with Batman's wealth he could easily finance and train an entire army of vigilantes who could police Gotham more effectively than he could ever hope to.
>>
>>77853191
And there's absolutely no chance of such an army becoming corrupted.
>>
>>77853084
>At least Flash had the high ground

He didn't. His kids where like 8 years old tops.
Jason was 16 when he started being robin, Tim was 15, steph was a whore single mother that wasnt really a robin and was fired. Wally doesnt have any more highground, and batman would had never said what he did, not in that way at least. After what happened with Zoom or what reverse flash did to barry Wally would had acted differently, like inviting his kids to fires or to save trapped people and slowly bring them to the bussnessdf
>>
>>77853243
What? Anon just pointed out that the reason the vigilante squad would be motivated solely by money. How can you not trust such people to be incorruptible?
>>
>>77853152

You watch too much Robot Chicken.
>>
>>77853676
>Robot Chicken
Who was the DC writter behind those specials?
>>
>Can vaporize a small town
>taking shit from Batman
DC stopped making sense when Batman became the center of the universe.
>>
>>77853813
So in your opinion batman is right?
>>
>>77844580
Ugh you are literally a racist
>>
>>77847429
Nah Batfans love it when Bruce bucks up to Superman, Darkseid, or anyone that could crunch him in a second.
>>
>>77844796
Has the Justice League really had a leader in canon other than during Johns' run?
>>
>>77847070
So he can't change human nature but he can change some of the worst villains in the universe by just talking to them, right? Yeah, no. Your ideas are pretty shit.

>>77850329
>accept that you're wrong
>in an argument of subjective tastes
Wow, way to be a flaming retard.
>>
>>77853152
That's funny, cause Batman is probably one of the very few people on the League that actually knows how to do shit whereas most just get by cause powers.
>>
>>77844580

Guy's still just salty Batman belted him one.
>>
>>77844198
Is Firestorm even relevant nowadays? Last time there was an official r63 version, but since that was in Future's End I don't know if that Firestorm version has been around passed that train wreck of a series.
>>
>>77858535
He was supposed to be getting a mini that was announced months ago but it hasn't been solicited yet.
>>
>>77845745

This anon gets it.
>>
>>77858445
But it used to be in a good spirited way, in a fun way, the JLI was great at that, after Johns guy just plain hates batman, and Kyle, to whom batman was in many ways the mentor he wished Superman was from one day to the other started hating batman too.
>>
>>77853243
Are you saying Batman is incorruptible? So he really IS a Gary Stu?
>>
>>77859472
>Are you saying Batman is incorruptible?
He is. there's any reason why that makes you mad?
>>
>>77853813
>Morrison/Waid JLA birthed the Batgod
>is the GOAT JLA run
>No Man's Land and the Batsaga are GOAT
>>
File: GreenLantern103p21.jpg (82KB, 643x1023px) Image search: [Google]
GreenLantern103p21.jpg
82KB, 643x1023px
>>77844198
A thirdof them are in the league invited by batman or are loyal to him (plastic man, black lightning, katana, etc), others are loyal to or think of superman as their leader and know batman is Supes bff, many younger heroes see batman as either the mentor of their leader (dick, tim) or have experiences with batman mentoring them.

The idea that batman is a dick is just wrong, he is blunt, but in a work that is about life or death you have to be that way, it also means that when he says something nice it means a lot.
>>
>>77858535
>Is Firestorm even relevant nowadays?
he's on the Flash tv show, recurring live action role is pretty relevant
>>
>>77856852
yeah, they've had various chairpersons over the years
>>
>>77852923

God, black people are fucking pussies
>>
>>77844607
Please consider suicide.
>>
>>77844894
It is actually quite simple:
Supes
>statesman
Bats
>strategist
Wondy
>tactician
>>
>>77852705
Foghorn is supposed to be a white southerner stereotype
>>
>>77859472
Batman has been corrupted by venom, so no.
>>
>>77844704
Wally went to the Batcave like twice and both times Batman was super pissed and rude about it.

Wally really does not get along with Bruce despite years of Justice Leagueing together.
>>
>>77845239
Nope, that comic was explicitly still Waid.

Admittedly, Waid was phoning it in at that point because he knew his comic and all his characters were heading into the trash for Barry's return literally before he turned in his first script for his return, but it's still Waid.
>>
>>77853327
Wally's highground is he is a fucking godlike being and, even if they die, he can bring them back to life like he did his wife.

I'm not fucking joking, that's a thing he did.
>>
>>77853742
Johns
>>
Because he's very sensitive. Poor guy doesn't have any powers, if you don't let him act out his whole "I am darkness, and also the smartest" his inferiority complex takes over and he goes into crying fits.
>>
>>77844533
In /v/ terms

Superman is Big Boss. The one that everyone looks up to, and loves. Batman is Miller. The one that really does all the base management and is kinda a asshole.
>>
>>77845960
Well, he gave a few dissenters lobotomies, but the planet exploded long after he got shut down by Lex. See, Lex convinced him that by taking charge of humanity, he was just as bad as any tyrant, even if we was legitimately improving the world.
>>
>>77852923
"Son" is a bit offensive to anyone since it clearly suggests condescendance.
>>
>>77860306
Like?
>>
>>77860278
For you.
>>
>>77865809
Black Canary was chairwoman during McDuffie's run, but even then the League was being shadow-run by Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman behind her back.
>>
>>77862940
>I can bring back the dead
>So its ok if I have them killed
That makes him even worse.
>>
>>77862940
And how is that related to being right or not?
Is just Johns shitting on Batman as usual, at that point only one robin was under the age of 15 when they got recruited, Johns wanted a cheap shot at batman. You know what argument would had given Wally's the "moral victory"? In the silver age he started being kid flash at age 10, talking about the robins is retarded when your children are like 7 years old.
>>
>>77847414
The Kents are never portrayed as stupid or ignorant
>>
>>77853356
Bruce has infinite money though so he can always just pay them more. There was one time where he just bought off Mirror Master because he was working for Luthor and he knew he could just throw more money at the problem
>>
>>77853152
Do you think the machine gunner, the designated marksman or the guy with the recoilless rifle laughs at their squad leader and considers him "useless in combat" because he doesn't have their firepower?
>>
>>77868350
Why are you wasting your time?
It's clear he hates Batman
>>
>>77844796
>Jason
Was 15 when he died
>Tim
Was 13 when he started.
>only dick was young
Dick started at 12
Jason started at 12, died at 15, returned to life at 17
Tim started at 13
Steph started at 15
Damian started at 10

All of them are young as fuck.
>>
>>77868555
Jason was like 15 when he started and was robin for 2 years
>>
>>77844198
They're afraid of breaking him.Kinda like most non-assholes try to be extra patient with "special needs"-people.
>>
File: 1438479880537.jpg (27KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
1438479880537.jpg
27KB, 300x392px
>>77868858
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.