[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This triggers the /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: Hey Arnold.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Arnold.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
This triggers the /co/
>>
>>77840589

seems fine to me
>>
>>77840626
Wrong cartoon, you big silly.
>>
>>77840589
Triggers a boner you mean
>>
A lot of sources say they stopped airing this episode but I remember seeing it regularly.
>>
>>77841183
A lot of sources are edit by the same person who obsessively hates this episode and makes up fiction.
>>
>>77841212
But it was the last time that sid was a main character in the series. It was a pretty shitty episode.
>>
No, most people can agree they hate that episode but love the show. If you want to trigger /co/, there's a handful of shows the majority outside of an obnoxious few hate that you could post.
>>
It wasn't THAT bad. There are worse episodes of the show, but apparently the second-hand embarrassment is too much for some people to handle.
>>
>>77840589
The Passion of the Football Head

Seriously, what was up with that? I don't even remember if the boy who made him do it was in other episodes.
>>
>>77841297
Just in the background. This is the only episode where he does anything significant.
>>
>>77841306
He was in quite a few before this outside of it.
>>
>>77841319
Yeah, but like I said, he never did anything significant.
>>
The moral of the story is that filling your show with douchebags doesn't makes it seem more mature or vivid.

It just leaves an empty feeling.
>>
>>77841297
his only major role was this episode and they made sure he would barely appear again afterwards
>>
>>77840589
But you're /co/ also.

That means this triggers you as well.

/logic
>>
>>77840626
Whoa
>>
>>77840589
Et tu, Susie?
>>
Pretty sure the moral was, in part, that you don't have to be a dick to others just because others have been a dick to you.

A lesson clearly failed by most people on 4chan
>>
>>77842755
this
>>
>>77840589
I remember being uncomfortable watching this but I don't remember what it was about, can anyone recap?
>>
>>77840589
It was a good episode that showed that you must stop this cycle of revenge, just because someone was a dick to you.

Its a very simple lesson, that was driven home on a semi-serious and sad way.

Good writting in my opinion, I think that they made the audience feel like they wanted.

Its art, making people have a unconfortable, slightly sad feeling regarding a character is not always wrong, even more if it can teach you something.

But Goddam, I wish I could download these episodes on portuguese.
>>
>>77842793
>Kid wears stupid bunny jammies
>Arnold finds out about it
>Kid makes Arnold swear to secrecy
>Later the other kids find out through complete chance
>Kid thinks Arnold did it
>In order to forgive him, Arnold has to wear the rabbit costume in public and be humiliated.
>Arnold does it because he's the child version of Jesus.
>>
File: Karasawa sip.jpg (12KB, 310x329px) Image search: [Google]
Karasawa sip.jpg
12KB, 310x329px
>Eventually, you're going to HAVE to forgive me Arnold
>rarely seen again after that episode

At least there was some justice
>>
File: MrExit.jpg (27KB, 460x104px) Image search: [Google]
MrExit.jpg
27KB, 460x104px
People hate it because Mr we don't talk about here reviewed it
>>
>>77842793
Arnold accidentally finds out about cool guy's embarassing bunny pajamas, promises not to tell anyone. Arnold's assholish friends find out anyway, bully the cool guy. Arnold tries to apologize, the guy doesn't accept it, forces Arnold to go and embarass himself to earn forgiveness. Then the cool guy finds out Arnold didn't tell his assholish friends shit, tries to apologize to Arnold, Arnold doesn't accept it, end episode. At least that's how I remember it.
>>
>>77841267
>But it was the last time that sid was a main character in the series
You mean Iggy?
>>
>>77842961
Se manda, cabeça de bigorna!
>>
File: k39Ptv1.jpg (175KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
k39Ptv1.jpg
175KB, 1024x732px
>That episode with Phoebe and the famous singer.
>>
>>77840589
I don't get why everyone hates this episode.

Arnold chose to do it entirely of his own free will. And Iggy was left alone and friendless as a result of the episode.
>>
>>77841267
Iggy was a goddamn background character. If not for this episode, I doubt anyone would even know he had a name.
>>
>>77844567
I kinda liked how Helga was yucking it up with him after she found out he was a giant phoney
>>
>>77844597
It's the first time a cartoon has ever shown that there are irredeemable people like Iggy in the world.
>>
Arnold didn't do anything that bad, but let Iggy guilt him into paying it back several times over. Showing the consequences of letting people take advantage of you is pretty in-line with the show's usual morals. The fact that it's stuck with so many people suggests that it was an effective lesson. (there were threads about this episode for years before you-know-who came into existence)
>>
>>77840589
>Reception
>Thousands of fans and critics, and even Craig Bartlett himself hate this episode and call it one the worst episodes in the series (if not, the worst) because of Sid & Stinky being portrayed negatively while getting no consequences for their actions, Arnold putting himself through embarrassment just for wanting Iggy's forgiveness, Iggy being an unforgiving jerk, and many of Arnold's friends/acquaintances laughing at him in the end. Bartlett was so angry at the writers and directors that he made them publicly apologize for making it and wrote Iggy out of the show afterwards (despite Stinky & Sid being the true antagonists of the episode). This episode was also pulled off the show's airing rotation on Bartlett's request, and is only available through physical and digital means.

Apparently this triggers anyone who ever came in contact with the show including its creators, lol.

The moral is, stop getting butthurt over circumstances and things you can't control
>>
>>77844825
>>Thousands of fans and critics, and even Craig Bartlett himself hate this episode and call it one the worst episodes in the series (if not, the worst) because of Sid & Stinky being portrayed negatively while getting no consequences for their actions, Arnold putting himself through embarrassment just for wanting Iggy's forgiveness, Iggy being an unforgiving jerk, and many of Arnold's friends/acquaintances laughing at him in the end. Bartlett was so angry at the writers and directors that he made them publicly apologize for making it and wrote Iggy out of the show afterwards (despite Stinky & Sid being the true antagonists of the episode). This episode was also pulled off the show's airing rotation on Bartlett's request, and is only available through physical and digital means.
Was this taken from TV Tropes?
>>
>>77844858
Close.
http://heyarnold.wikia.com/wiki/Arnold_Betrays_Iggy
>>
>>77844874
>it was added by the same guy who added the bullshit about Pigeon Man originally dying at the end of the episode
Of course.
>>
>>77840589
The time when Hey Arnold was written like a typical CatDog episode
>>
I think this episode had a point by showing Arnold's good guy complex can bite him in the back.

I also liked Avatar's The Great Divide because it introduced the fact that Aang has to deal with difficult situations between people as the mediator that is the Avatar.

>>77844958
So it's not true, just revicionism from a butthurt fan?
That's creepy.
>>
>>77845031
I hated most CatDog episodes. Mainly because of the Mayor and the Rat.

Goddamn Cat was a dick but didn't deserve all the shit it was thrown his way.
>>
>>77840589
That's kind of hot
>>
>>77844567
I SAW
>>
>>77846551
because you're a guy, who wishes it was you in that episode, but instead of a rabbit suit you wish you were forced to parade out into the street in girl clothes as a condition for a ridiculous situation like placating a friend, am I right?
>>
>>77846680
Nope
>>
>>77846551
Oh my god
>>
>>77846680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5V9yydT8o
>>
>>77845031
Except no? Arnold wasn't forced to do anything.
>>
>>77847731
You monster...
>>
>>77847751
I await the coming fire
>>
File: 1438495369859.jpg (54KB, 529x561px) Image search: [Google]
1438495369859.jpg
54KB, 529x561px
>>77843098
> Arnold may have killed Iggy
You don't fuck with Arnold. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oawXy5nPxj0
>>77847731
Oh god. What have you done?
>>
>>77846616
YOUR FACE
>>
I wonder if this one is going to appear on The Splat or not.
>>
>>77848201
AND WOW
>>
>>77844825
>Thousands of fans and critics, and even Craig Bartlett himself hate this episode and call it one the worst episodes in the series (if not, the worst) because of Sid & Stinky being portrayed negatively while getting no consequences for their actions, Arnold putting himself through embarrassment just for wanting Iggy's forgiveness, Iggy being an unforgiving jerk, and many of Arnold's friends/acquaintances laughing at him in the end. Bartlett was so angry at the writers and directors that he made them publicly apologize for making it and wrote Iggy out of the show afterwards (despite Stinky & Sid being the true antagonists of the episode). This episode was also pulled off the show's airing rotation on Bartlett's request, and is only available through physical and digital means.

That's some A-1 bullshit right there. Don't listen to anything Timbox or Mr. Opposite of Exit says.
>>
>>77848686
It was on last week at like 2 AM
>>
>that episode where Arnold helps that one kid get off smack only to discover she's gone right back on it a month later

hit hard tbqh
>>
File: 836666.jpg (293KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
836666.jpg
293KB, 1680x1050px
Pretty sure this episode gave me a fetish.
>>
>>77851446
Same. Still triggers humiliation boners.
>>
>>77844710
who is this you-know-who you guys are talking about I usually browse on /tv/ but thought I'd come on /co/
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.