[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Castle would've killed his ass within 30 minutes of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 17

File: download.jpg (60KB, 470x594px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
60KB, 470x594px
Castle would've killed his ass within 30 minutes of the first episode.
>>
Sounds more like something beckett would do
>>
>>77839532

hue

hue hue
>>
File: frank poisoning food.png (514KB, 861x255px) Image search: [Google]
frank poisoning food.png
514KB, 861x255px
For example
>>
>>77839495
Frank would have killed everyone, its what he does. Just because he targets "bad guys" doesn't change the fact that he's a sadistic serial killer.
>>
File: Castle.gif (4MB, 471x405px) Image search: [Google]
Castle.gif
4MB, 471x405px
>>77839532
>>
>>77840218
>Dexter pls

That's not really canon. He's super careful about not harming civilians, and is capable of mercy.

He's a vigilante, sure, but I think it's easy to argue that he's (roughly) well-intentioned and that his actions result in more positives than negatives.
>>
Since when does Jessica operate like or even have the resources of Punisher?

Wait, where does Punisher get all his guns, and assault rifles, etc if he is a criminal vigilante? Illegally? Then he would be supporting the very criminals he opposes!
>>
>>77839532
>mfw I've never watched the show but that was the first thing to come to mind for some reason

Maybe it's because everyone calls the character either Punisher or Frank, I've rarely heard him referred to as Castle by fans.
>>
>>77839495
that's why Purple Man wasn't a Frank the Frank villain.

Villains are there to challenge the protaganist's strength and conviction. A poor hero/villain match-up is bad writing.
>>
>>77840492
That's an interesting question - does the Punisher have a small-scale weapons-smuggling operation going on to get materiel and finance his war on crime? Does he raid police/military installations somehow? Does he steal weapons from the mooks he fights?

I wonder how Netflix will deal with that (my guess, he only has a very small and limited arsenal, and steals crime bosses' money to buy ammo)
>>
>>77839495
Frank would've put a bullet his head two years before the show when Killgrave meets him after fighting those hooligans.

Unless we're going with bullshit Frank that out Franks the Penance Stare.
>>
>>77840535
Given his MO is to go where a bunch of criminals hang out and paint the walls red, I'm sure he's picked up a few toys here and there.
>>
>>77840584
Bullshit Frank won't work, Kilgrave doesn't work on willpower, his powers are a virus. Meaning Wolverine or even Cap might be resistant, but Frank's as susceptible as the rest of us.
>>
Purple Man

Isn't purple

Do they even TRY to research these things?
>>
>>77840677
I just wanted to see you smiling
in the purple man
>>
>>77839721
Ah, Punisher Max. The only Punisher,that counts.
>>
>>77839495
why doctor whos is becoming evil?
>>
>>77840492
it's America, he just buys them from Walmart
>>
>>77840677
David Tennant was allergic to the body paint.
>>
>>77840707
it's 2015, how hard is it to slap on a good looking filter in post?
>>
>>77840677
>>77840707

Easy fix.

>The Hand shows up as the bad guys in the Defenders
>They resurrect Kilgrave, but slightly botch the process due to his 'gifted'-ness
>He comes back with stronger powers but fully purple skin
>Media witnesses his final fight with the Defenders, obviously calls him Purple Man

Makes sense within the show, keeps the fans happy, and you can even CGI Tennant purple, shouldn't be too difficult.
>>
>>77840492
>>77840535

Supposedly he gets them from the criminals he kills along with the funds to maintain his crusade. In the real world Frank would stuck using cheap, beat to shit handguns and and the occasional sawed off shotgun and have a budget of a guy on minimum wage. Granted, I think that'd be an interesting as fuck take on the Punisher.
>>
>"can't we just fucking shoot him?"
>"hurr durr can't set up a sniper for a moving target"

95% of this show's drama came from poor decision making and flat-out stupidity. It took 13 episodes for someone to realize that you can't be controlled if you cover your ears.
>>
>>77840805
He catches most victims by surprise.

Also in the very first episode she sets off the fire alarm so she's aware of the concept.
>>
>>77840805
Would his powers work on anyone taking anti-virals?
>>
>>77840492
>Wait, where does Punisher get all his guns, and assault rifles, etc if he is a criminal vigilante? Illegally? Then he would be supporting the very criminals he opposes!
you know what they say fight fire with fire
>>
>>77840677
no, but they did FOR REALISM
>>
>>77840218
And just because they target "bad guys" doesn't change the fact that all superheroes are violent criminals.
>>
>>77839495
>Frank killing anyone who isn't a random gangster who's name we don't know

Guess that's why the kingpin died decades ago
>>
>>77840535
In Max he had contacts in the military who slipped him weapons on the side. Shaved them off a large shipment where no one would notice or something along those lines.
>>
And then Hope would be stuck in prison for 25 years, or however long it was.

I mean, as soon as Jessica decided killing him was the option she wanted to go for, he died really quickly. She actively saved his life to try and exonerate Hope.

You can argue her reasoning and decision making process (she is drunk half the time), but had she wanted to kill him from the start she could have done so repeatedly only halfway through the series
>>
>>77840677
He was purple twice in the final episode.
>>
>>77840728
I'd watch it /co/mrade.
>>
>>77840779
doesn't he know some young gunsmith that supplies him pro bono?
>>
File: 3166838-capa2012012_cov.jpg (396KB, 900x1359px) Image search: [Google]
3166838-capa2012012_cov.jpg
396KB, 900x1359px
How would The Punisher fare against Nuke?
>>
>>77842192
...anybody else think he looks like a ninja turtle?
>>
>>77842192
Born Again Nuke can conceivably go down to conventional firearms/explosives that Punisher has access to in spades.

Wolverine Origins Nuke who I only half-remember from reading on a story-time here at 4am one time, I dunno. Wasn't that dude barely human by the end?
>>
>>77841970
Gunsmith implies that he's providing repair service pro bono. Actually supplying Frank guns pro bono would very quickly get his FFL revoked as the ATF does checks for shit like that.
>>
>>77842192

It depends. Garth Ennis would probably do it best, but Frank Miller would be great too. Either way, they would see a lot of similarities and parallels between each other.

Frank would probably go:

> "The war's over, soldier."
> "Let me help you."

Then he'll blow him up with C4. In between the running gun battle, we'll have flashbacks to Vietnam - Until we realize that it's not Frank's flashbacks. It's what Nuke sees, constantly. In his mind, he never left 'Nam.
>>
>>77840847
This thread is now about Killgrave's powers. It's obvious from the "bullet in your head" part and the anecdote about telling a man to screw himself that Killgrave's commands are up to the interpretation of the person under his control.

So, what happens to someone that doesn't understand English? What happens if he gives you a really long, specific list of commands to be caried out over the next 8 hours and you forget half of them? What happens if you wear earplugs, but you can still kinda hear what he says but not exactly and you have to sort of guess what he was saying?
>>
>>77840218
Fuck right off with your head canon casual.
>>
File: Punisher Nightmare 003-Zone-000.jpg (1MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher Nightmare 003-Zone-000.jpg
1MB, 1920x2951px
>>77842192

Read Punisher: Nightmare.

The villain is basically Nuke 2.0
>>
>>77839495
Which explains why Frank is a boring character with a built-in dead-end.
>>
>>77842403
Killgrave gets mad and ask some one to translate, waits to pull out the ear plugs and maybe the viruses have a beat memory enhancing on it's victims.
>>
>>77840703
Time Lord Victorious!
>>
>>77840779
Go look up some of the shit drug runners carried on them. During the crack epidemic some of them had enough arms for a small army.

And being America I can see him making fake identities to get enough of the good stuff.
>>
>>77840703
That's actually a formerly suspected dead dark wizard, his name is Barty Crouch Jr.
>>
File: eA2BHIw.png (3MB, 1285x990px) Image search: [Google]
eA2BHIw.png
3MB, 1285x990px
Frank's greatest strength is that he doesn't monologue when killing bad guys.
>>
>>77840847

Considering his father made a vaccine for it that worked for 5 seconds before the virus adapted no. Not unless you just have a superhuman immune system.
>>
>>77842403
>So, what happens to someone that doesn't understand English?

He wouldn't be able to give detailed commands but he can still command through gestures, so it he pointed to a spot you'd move to it and if he gave you a gun and gestured to a target you'd shoot them.

>What happens if he gives you a really long, specific list of commands to be caried out over the next 8 hours and you forget half of them?

I don't think it works that way. The virus will remember and make you do it.

>What happens if you wear earplugs, but you can still kinda hear what he says but not exactly and you have to sort of guess what he was saying?

Dunno. But they say lipreading is enough to trigger commands, which shouldn't be possible because lipreading is something you need to learn. Unless virus can pick up commands even you yourself can't.
>>
I wish he did, maybe I wouldn't have to put up with 13 episodes of "catch a shitty villain"
>>
>>77840492
I always assumed he started each wave of vigilantism by stealing guns from mobsters or something.
>>
>>77839495

People who say things like this have a poor idea of how stories work.
>>
File: 1446957339358.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1446957339358.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>77844882
>>
>>77842403
>>77844554
The virus doesn't store and hold commands like some kind of remote control. It changes your brain/nervous system so you WANT to do whatever the purple man asks you to. Honestly want to, in your heart of hearts.

If he held up a card with an instruction on it, an exposed person would obey it.
If he gave you a long list of commands, you would do your best to remember them.

If you are aware of what he wants, then you will try to fulfill it.
>>
>>77840677
Shut the hell up, nerd.
>>
>>77844966
>If he gave you a long list of commands, you would do your best to remember them.

Kilgrave is thwarted by a Guy who's too much of a scatterbrained moron to remember all his commands. That would be hilarious.

Kilgrave: Ok now that the Avengers and Shield are all in one building detonate the bomb I ordered you to place yesterday.
Guy: Oh man you wanted me to do that? Sorry dude I forgot.
Kilgrave:Fffffffuuuuuuuu(gets Hulk smashed)
>>
File: drdoomPurpleMan.jpg (423KB, 1023x1423px) Image search: [Google]
drdoomPurpleMan.jpg
423KB, 1023x1423px
>>77840652
>Kilgrave doesn't work on willpower
>>
>>77840492
I just assume he's got a guy, maybe in army surplus or something.
Like, same way I imagine Peter Parker orders web-making chemicals from lab supply companies, Frank probably has an in with a military distributer. I know he had a guy in the military in PunisherNOW! who helped get him stuff that he needed.
>>
>>77844364
At least not externally.
>>
>>77841307

>(she is drunk half the time),
This and she has the worst case of depression I've seen that kind of character have while not being in bed all day.
>>
>>77842192
Frank would win, but just barely.
>>
>>77841307

She was also just plain afraid to get near him. She didn't know how or why she'd managed to escape him the first time and had no idea she'd still be resistant to his commands a year later, so she couldn't just go in guns blazing. It was only after spending time with him and piecing together that he wasn't controlling her because he *couldn't* control her that her fear of him started to abate.
>>
>>77846080
It's almost like:
A. comic writers are stupid
B Doom has been wanked to hell and back.
>>
File: i'm_the_winner.gif (675KB, 245x216px) Image search: [Google]
i'm_the_winner.gif
675KB, 245x216px
>>77840703

VALEYARD BITCHES
>>
>>77840492
in the earlier Punisher comics "money" was always a part of Frank's plan. At the end of each gig he'd always make sure to find the safe. Over the span of a volume you'd see him occasionally mention how much money he had total, usually that amount grew

dunno why the practice dropped off
>>
>>77846080

That's just shitty Doom shilling though.

Looking at this, it's funny that all the live action Dooms have been so amazingly fucking terrible...
>>
>>77846080
>using Doom as an example
>>
File: frank delivers.png (644KB, 964x315px) Image search: [Google]
frank delivers.png
644KB, 964x315px
>>
>>77840779
In Punisher MAX I think Frank said he had a lot of connections from his military days plus he's always killing weapon smugglers and whatnot so he'd bound to replenish his supplies.
>>
>>77840779
Spoken like someone who's never seen a dealer's wallet on payday. I used to be the roommate of a small-time marijuana dealer. He sold weed to barely a dozen people, and never had any other job besides, but he always had several thousand bucks just *laying around* because potheads don't have particularly good financial acumen.

He also bought a goddamn hideous chromed handgun because "lol, Desert Eagle". By the time I moved out, he had a pile of ammo despite having never tried the damn gun.

If Frank took out one dealer a week, claimed their money and guns, he'd make more money than he could spend, and have a mountainous pile of ugly guns.
>>
>>77846080
>Assuming that's the real Doom.
Pet theory: actual Doom has been dead for years, all Dooms are Doombots of incredible quality, each generation made superior by it's predecessors. Doombots can work Magic because super-science, but can just no-sell anything that would specifically only effect a living being.
>>
>>77840677
Marvel is ashamed of their source material
>>
>>77840805
It was a major plot point, if not THE main plot point, that they wanted him alive to prove Hope innocent.
>>
>>77840488
By at least Ennis' take he is both aware that at this point his family is an excuse, and that he does it out of sheer hatred of criminals.
>>
>>77840832
No way that was to kill the sound of his voice.

She was trying to flush out anyone in the room she suspected of being his as well as getting innocents as far away as possible.
>>
File: 1446872977758.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1446872977758.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>77840904
Or because straight up purple skin would look retarded in live action.

The purple vein-y shit they did for him was cool though
>>
>>77852983
Stop. Seriously, the amount of time you post this makes you seem insecure or some shit.
>>
>>77850443
>Desert Eagle
What's the fucking appeal? There are tons of guns that are more reliable, functional and even more beautiful if looks of a gun is all that matters for someone.

Why does every weapon casual like DE?
>>
>>77840677

Him being actually purple would look FUCKING RETARDED and would take forever to make-up every single goddamn day. In a comic, it takes no more time than coloring his flesh colored, and doesn't look so stupid. Seriously...
>>
File: doom.jpg (245KB, 478x750px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
245KB, 478x750px
>>77847084
It's actually pretty accurate. Keep in mind that this story came out shortly after the original secret wars. A comic where Doom was able to resist being psychologically tortured and vivisected at the same time.
>>
>>77853020
>It was a major plot point, if not THE main plot point, that they wanted him alive to prove Hope innocent.

Yeah, that worked out great.

Not at all a complete waste of fucking time.
>>
>>77860033
>why do people love the DE

Because everyone's seen Snatch and they want to be Vinnie Jones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1crhwQPKr7w

>>77861060

>waste of time

What? Just because characters fail doesn't mean it was a waste of time, unless you only care about plot instead of character.
>>
You motherfuckers told me there was a Matt Murdock cameo. Why the lies?
It was a good watch anyway.
>>
>>77861060
Stories are about the characters dealing with the conflict. Actually succeeding is entirely optional. The characters were still shaped by the experience.
>>
>>77842280
mostly cyborg at that point, I had the single for it and he was destroyed from the bottom down by wolverine before cap stopped him.
>>
>>77861060

They don't know how the show is gonna work out ahead of time in the actual show.

Yes in hindsight it would have been better if Jessica had just killed Kilgrave in ep 3 and let Hope deal with having to spend 20 years in jail.

It would have been better than the actual result, which was alot more people dying, and then Hope herself also dying, and Kilgrave dies in the end anyway.

But that's supposed to be the tragedy of it all.
>>
>>77860033
Its big and loud. Its the gun equivalent of a hummer. Its a penis surrogate you can shoot, whats not to love?
>>
>>77839495
Is there anything worse than non-ironic castle-fags?
>>
>>77862041
So its the gun version of a Harley huh large overly loud overpriced piece of shit. Makes sense
>>
>>77840492
Enniser is a former spook with connections out the ass, including Nick "the Human Cyclone" Fury, in addition to being so successful at annihilating criminal families that he regularly jacks their shit.

My position in 616 punisher is who cares because he's absurd in his own universe.
>>
>>77839495
Just finished it. Overall decent, but the constant stupidity and selective toughness when it came to her powers got really irritating.

> That bitch with a 2X4 managed to knock Jessica out long enough for Killgrave to escape with four hostages

Fucking really?
>>
>>77864239
to be fair she has super strength not durability.
>>
>>77839495
>>77844882

Which is why Frank is a shit character.

The Punisher has no story-arch. He does not evolve, he does not change, he just kills. He is the personification of "one note". All he does, is kill. Sometimes it's a little bit harder for him to get the job done, but that's not a story, that's a Destiny daily.
>>
>>77864285
But she does, just not Luke levels, she also has accelerated healing. And if you want to be logical about it strength and toughness kind of have to go hand in hand on some level or else your body collapses in on itself every time you throw a punch
>>
File: parker_012.jpg (637KB, 1280x1978px) Image search: [Google]
parker_012.jpg
637KB, 1280x1978px
>>77864340
> He does not evolve, he does not change, he just kills.
There's nothing necessarily wrong with flat characters, there's really nowhere for him to go, he's like Lupin or Parker,The Spider or The Shadow, James Bond,there's another word for their types. Frank stories tend to be more plot driven than a character piece, we know he is, we know what he's going to do. Sure, it's far from high brow, but it is somewhat sincere. I think this quote by Steven Grant is my favorite when it comes to Frank:
>Heidegger, who took Kierkegaard's philosophy further, comes even closer to describing the Punisher: 'Since we can never hope to understand why we're here, if there's even anything to understand, the individual should choose a goal and pursue it wholeheartedly, despite the certainty of death and the meaninglessness of action.' That's sure the Punisher as I conceived him: a man who knows he's going to die and who knows in the big picture his actions will count for nothing, but who pursues his course because this is what he has chosen to do
>>
>>77864443
I'm not saying you can't tell great stories with him, but the point remains that he is a shit character, completely flat, no depth whatsoever.

And, honestly, I'm not a fan of Heidegger. His concept of "Dasein" is nothing but philosophical navel-gazing, completely detached and devoid of any functional contemplation, in the search of an ethereal experience of hipster authenticity. It's a fun little exercise, but ultimately meaningless, yet attempts to glorify that very nihilism. Which, I agree, is an apt description of the Punisher.
>>
File: pun-0018.jpg (745KB, 1280x2033px) Image search: [Google]
pun-0018.jpg
745KB, 1280x2033px
>>77864648
>but the point remains that he is a shit character, completely flat, no depth whatsoever.

I vehemently disagree on the"he is a shit character" part, but fair enough, different strokes and all that. Would care to elaborate on what you'd like to see?
>>
>>77864340
>all characters need to change or they're bad
>>
>>77864340
Perfection doesn't need to evolve, retard.

He's not just "one note." He's the right note, on the first try, every single time.
>>
File: 1533514250789959970.png (472KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1533514250789959970.png
472KB, 800x450px
>>77840677
Early in the series, every time Jessica has a flashback of one of Kilgrave's commands, that brief flash of his silhouette is shown against a purple backdrop. And then there's his veins turning purple in the last episode when he uses his enhanced powers. And then there's Jessica refusing to wear the dress he got her because it was purple.

A dude with straight-up eggplant skin walking around a show like this would look retarded.
>>
>>77864239
Yeah that bugged me too. Especially considering she got hit by a truck and she was barely phased.
>>
>>77847084

King Pin has been able to out will him as well.

If you have a strong enough will you can't be controlled by him.
>>
>>77865529

It depends if he had painted purple skin like someone in guardians then yes it would look dumb.

If it was well done make up that looked more like bruising it could look really cool. Also they could have pulled a bullshit im making everyone see me as not purple or just had that fight have him be in the full purple make up but we got like veins for 4 seconds.
>>
ANybody who argues that Kilgrave should be purple doesn't get how the character is about a laughingly pathetic, small and petty abuser who is nothing special except for his power. Making him purple would make him monstrous, and special when the point of the show is to point out he isn't, at all.
>>
>>77865495
Perfection is also boring as fuck.
>>
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1440152549934.jpg (242KB, 1280x2020px) Image search: [Google]
1440152549934.jpg
242KB, 1280x2020px
>>77840702
>Ah, Punisher Max. The only Punisher,that counts.

Well, at least the first volume anyway. Aaron's MAX was basically another "What If?" ending like The End. "What if Frank was a sociopath all along? Isn't it totally DEEP that he let his family die so he could become the Punisher?" When in reality that's not what happened at all. He's not crazy, he's hyper sane. Ennis understood that he's not incapable of emotion. I mean, Up is Down and Black is White? That was totally just Frank going through the motions about his family being dug up. Yeah, okay Aaron, whatever you say.

>but Frank should have saw the mobsters coming

Well Ennis never really went into detail about what happened before the shooting, did he? Just the immediate fallout and that "they were witnesses". It can easily be inferred that Frank and his family stumbled upon what was happening with the mobsters, and that by the time Frank realized what was what, it was too late. There's a dozen different ways it could have gone down so that he had no idea what was coming.

Basically, they weren't gunning for him and his family. He wasn't fighting the VC in the bush, he wasn't aware there was even an enemy. Frank, for all intents and purposes, had no reason to suspect any real danger until it was too late. Ennis practically explains that his love for his family possibly clouded his judgement, or his "Frank senses", to meme on you for a second. That doesn't mean he asked for it, nor does it mean he was secretly happy his family was gunned down. (pic very much related)

None of Aaron's thesis (he basically uses Bullseye as a mouthpiece for this) on the Punisher washes with what Ennis already laid down before him.

I'm only saying this because I'm reading through it again and I feel like venting to no one in particular. It's a fun story, and I enjoy well enough, (y'know, despite Dillon) but it's not really a good ending for MAX Frank Castle.
>>
>>77864343
she got smashed in the back of the head. Thats a natural weak spot for anyone. Plus maybe it gave her a minor concussion. Like the gunblast did luke just less damage
>>
>>77839495
Post more Dr Who pics
>>
>>77867669

What did he mean by this?
>>
ITT: People who have literally only read Ennisher and think it's the only version of the character worth discussing.
>>
>>77840492
In the early comics, Punisher has military contacts who help get high-grade weapons. Plus, he gets plenty of weapons from the crooks he kills.
>>
>>77864343
The only examples we see of any super durability are only her being able to withstand the forces she exerts on herself.

They seem to make a point that she's not very durable.
>>
>>77869244
But that's basically true.
Ennis turned the Punisher from an edgy 90s joke into a real character in MAX.

Almost every run after that, MAX or not, took inspiration from that depiction.
>>
>>77840492
He used to get his weapons and target intel from Microchip, who taught him enough to do it on his own.
>>
>>77868487
>Isn't it totally DEEP that he let his family die so he could become the Punisher?

That never happened in Aaron's Punisher you moron. He was getting ready to leave his family and do wetwork for Fury when they were suddenly gunned down in Central Park. That gave him the excuse to go vigilante and punish himself for casting aside his family. Still doesn't fit with Ennis take on the character, but it makes sense in the context of Aaron's version.

>He's not crazy, he's hyper sane.

Sane people don't sign up for another two tours of Vietnam. The minute Frank got a taste for war, there was no going back. He enjoys it too much to ever be sane. And he knows it himself, killing criminals is a defense mechanism against that worst part of himself. At least doing this he's able to do some good in the world rather than just killing indiscriminately.
>>
>>77850443
>a mountainous pile of ugly guns.
A comic where every gun Frank pulls out is more blinged out than the last, and he's clearly disgusted by it but it's all he has. Then at the end he gets a shipment from a mexican drug lord he just took down only to find that they're all covered in christian imagery like pictures of Jesus and Marie done up in gold and pearl, and he just sighs and takes it.
>>
>>77859187

Do Italians even have blue eyes?
>>
>>77869836
They look green in the second panel.
>>
>>77869306
>an edgy 90s joke
He only began to decline in the 90's, look I agree Ennis is the best thing to happen to the character, but his early runs are pretty consistent in terms of pure action hero entertainment.
>>
>>77840218
Bendis pls go.
>>
>>77839495
She didn't even know were he was in ep one.
>>
>>77846518
Frank took out the Russian. THE RUSSIAN.
Plus, at one point, still in 616, an entire island full of ex-spec ops mercenaries. (Granted, he killed most of them by dropping a French thermonuclear device on them, but still...)
"I don't smile much. Don't ever. But if I did, this would be one."
>>
>>77872117
>>
>>77868487

>It can easily be inferred that Frank and his family stumbled upon what was happening with the mobsters, and that by the time Frank realized what was what, it was too late.

That was 616 Frank's origin. MAX Frank's was slightly different.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.