[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's Your Webcomic? #215

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 114

File: How Now Brown Cow.jpg (423KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
How Now Brown Cow.jpg
423KB, 750x749px
Price-Gouging Edition

>Post ideas, art, comics you've done
>Share your website/portfolio
>Ask for critique, information, or advice on writing or drawing
>Practice
>Practice Practicing
>>
remember do reply to bones
>>
File: 1446171242898[1].png (825KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
1446171242898[1].png
825KB, 612x792px
Scrub Authors GOODIE Bag

Here’s a short list of sites that any new webcomic artist or writer will find handy:

>*-Let’s start of the list with a useful guide for PANEL LAYOUT:
http://innerspace.notonigon.com/?p=8

>*-Struggling to find that perfect FONT? Create your own using this link;
http://www.myscriptfont.com/

>*-Don’t forget to brush up on that ANATOMY:
http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/timed

>*-What’s a list without some reference STOCK IMAGES?
PEOPLE: http://senshistock.deviantart.com/gallery/
Scenery: http://www.shutterstock.com/

>*-Here's a big fat compilation of CHARACTER DESIGN REFERENCE:
http://www.pinterest.com/characterdesigh/

>*-Finally, here are some links to get a rough WEBSITE started up:
Easy to use tumblr webcomic theme: https://www.tumblr.com/theme/39018
Do’s and Don’ts for starting a site: http://pastebin.com/kNR2W5mV

>*-Here’s the contact sheet if anyone wants to put information down, like their site and webcomic:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwfOSHXfrgvcf--PkPz9jXL6p5RqIsrYvXYwgQpgT3k/edit#

>*-We also got a SKYPE CHAT room going on, it’s rather active too, and no you don’t have to worry about video or voice chat, it’s all typing.
To join the chat, seek out 'scribblehatch' or 'starlinemike' and they'll add you in.

Wise words from John Cleese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qby0ed4aVpo

Invisible Ink:
http://courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse456/07su/administrative/invisible_ink_part_1.pdf

http://courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse456/07su/administrative/invisible_ink_part_2.pdf

http://courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse456/07su/administrative/invisible_ink_part_3.pdf

Paper Wings

http://chrisoatley.com/category/podcasts/

https://web.archive.org/web/20140625035030/http://paperwingspodcast.com/

Comic Script: Plot to Outline

http://rocketbot.com/tutorials/626/writing-a-comic-script-from-plot-to-outline-to-final-draft
>>
Neat, when you copy from the archive, you don't have that problem of having to re-copy the URL of everything that embeds with the extension
>>
File: 20151201.jpg (744KB, 900x2118px) Image search: [Google]
20151201.jpg
744KB, 900x2118px
that's not actually a pun groan, that's his stomach growling because he's reminded of pork!
>>
File: Redesign 2.png (54KB, 425x407px) Image search: [Google]
Redesign 2.png
54KB, 425x407px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76anRLvSKHA

Nice try bones.
>>
Hey there /hyw/, quick question from a person who has never comic'd but is intent on trying to make one.

How would you advise making subject matter that's typically grimdark edgy territory lighthearted and humorous.
Say, for instance, the four horsemen of the apocalypse are core allies to your comic's MC. Beyond making their roles ironic (Death has never even killed a guy, etc), what are ways you can separate yourself from the hordes of misunderstood teenagers? Or should you just ignore the ingrained cultural aspect and deal with the fallout when Pestilence and Famine going on a grocery run turns into an episode of Naruto?
>>
File: THE COMIC 3.png (55KB, 1247x673px) Image search: [Google]
THE COMIC 3.png
55KB, 1247x673px
Sorry, I will put in dialogue tomorrow.

And I going to show you the plot of the chapter for tomorrow.
>>
>>77839982

Another note, Thank you proofreading anon.

You are the best.
>>
>>77839876
I know this is passing the buck, but I would say you should read authors who have done that very same thing in good ways. Like Gaiman has done that hasn't he? Hell there's TONS of humorous Deaths
You just have to listen to ol' Cleese up there and his speech about how nothing is so serious and solemn that humor should be forbidden from it. humor's the lifeblood of creativity. You just have to start looking at it from a different perspective. Is Famine himself hungry, or is he always taking food off of other people's plates? What's their actual job, who's their boss? what's it like working for them? That kinda stuff. The simplest parts of life can be an ironic wellspring of dry humor
>>
>>77839876
In that particular instance I see little problem since nobody ever talks about the four horsemen of the apocalypse, but I get you. People infer connotations.. You just have to divorce them of those quickly and immediately, like Billy and Mandy did with the grim reaper, or JTHM did with the titular homicidal maniac. Tone is something you can spread around like jam and make sure it's dripping with it, so nobody thinks they're eating a steak.
>>
>>77839876
That you even have to ask is a bad omen for your future work. If you don't want them to be grimdark, don't make them cool. Nobody would care about Sasuke if he was ugly, clumsy, and stuttered.
>>
>>77840003
I try.
Btw this isn't a typo, but your q is shaped very oddly there. It shouldn't have that upper stem
>>
File: slammy.png (144KB, 560x377px) Image search: [Google]
slammy.png
144KB, 560x377px
He's a big guy.
>>
>>77840050

I don't know, Can you draw me for me?

I don't know what you mean.
>>
File: temp.png (34KB, 850x550px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
34KB, 850x550px
>>77840112
maybe like this?
>>
>>77840205

Are you Canadian?

Never mind, He make me laugh anyway.
>>
File: Redesign 2.png (13KB, 455x632px) Image search: [Google]
Redesign 2.png
13KB, 455x632px
>>77840361
Also here is my doodle
>>
>Dewd has his own thread and there's 11 different posters

Well I'll be damned.
>>
>look for some references of stylish, traditional hairdos for older women
>all google has to show are tons of washed up stars and other entertainers desperately trying to look like they're still in their 30s
>half of the results aren't even of old women in the first place
Jesus, the modern culture is digusting.
>>
>>77839876
Make them cute girls.
>>
>>77841882
>all I have to do is plop what I want to see in the magic box and all will be revealed to me by [corporate] and that's all the effort I need for the day
No Anon, you are the modern culture.
>>
File: inks.png (744KB, 869x600px) Image search: [Google]
inks.png
744KB, 869x600px
Hi guys. I'm laaaaate, but there's today's inks!
Coloring/lettering them ATM.
>>
>>77842364
I think you're confusing technological advancement with fashion and lifestyle trends. Now that I know you're stupid, I don't need to reply to you any further. You can have a final word if that makes you feel better about your idiocy.
>>
>>77841816

Goes to show what being persistent will get you. The dude has posted his shit on /co/ every day for like a year at least.
>>
"...but I've got one thing you really have to / need to see!"

Which one is better?
>>
>>77843537
What's the context?
>>
File: txt1.png (175KB, 713x302px) Image search: [Google]
txt1.png
175KB, 713x302px
>>77843579
>>
>>77843612
I think "have to see" sounds better here; she's trying to sell him on how great this thing is, rather than it being something urgent or important.
>>
File: Merle.jpg (157KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Merle.jpg
157KB, 1024x1365px
>>
>>77843612

I like "need to" more. Flows better in my opinion.
>>
>>77843612
I'm going to vote "need to" as well, as it does flow better than "have to", and she strikes me as the sort that would upgrade a "have to" (this thing is great) to a "need to" (this thing is vital for your continued existence).

You could also probably widen the speech balloons a little, especially #3. #2 could be re-positioned so it's either not touching the old man at all, or overlapping him a little more. At the moment it's kind of making a tangent with his shoulder and back.
>>
File: AF Sketches 5.png (222KB, 738x783px) Image search: [Google]
AF Sketches 5.png
222KB, 738x783px
Why is HYW 11¢ now?

Also some updates on Lucia's design and a comparision in height and color with Jaime. I'm still not happy with the gauntlet or sword. Gave Lucia puffy pants now to differ from Jaime's slim jeans.
I'm also trying to simplify the forms and details as much as possible. This will make it easier to draw in the comic later.

>>77842607
Ha! Your traditional inks look really good, man!

>>77843825
Angle? Looks good from what I can tell, but you better show like, I don't know, the whole page and from above, maybe?
>>
>>77844113
This looks really neat. Do you have a tumblr? Skype?
>>
>>77844098
At this point I have rasterized the layer with "have to", I guessed it was pretty much interchangeable.

The image was a WIP so I had not touched the balloons' placement yet. I generally try to avoid tangents and I give space to the text as much as I can. The fact I'm not really making plans to fit the balloons in the picture (aside of "this balloon goes here") sometimes I end up having to overlap things a bit (like in panel 2 of the first page).
>>
File: Page 13.png (217KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Page 13.png
217KB, 400x400px
The previous comment sounded annoyed, I was just typing in a hurry 'cause I really want to get this finished. I've been at it for 6 hours in a row now.

As soon as I manage to put the pages out in a comfortable manner without being late on deadlines I'm going to start another little webcomic and it's going to be B&W.
Rigorously B&W.
>>
>>77844490
http://aeon-frontier.tumblr.com/

I haven't uploaded anything yet. I still don't understand the concept of tumblr, haha.

And yeah, you can write me on Skype anytime. I just don't want to post my Skype name here. You can either give me yours and I add you, or you join the "Webcomic Lounge" Skype chat (in OP) and ask for the guy who's working on Aeon Frontier.

>>77844922
So you do traditional inks and color with a graphic program on your computer? I never knew this was possible, cool! Also good to see that you're getting more loose with your panel structures since a few pages. Fits better for a comic focusing on narrative rather than gags in my opinion.
>>
>>77841882
It's not like what you were looking for is any less disgusting
>>
>>77843612
Fuck, i would say 'gotta'
also she's a cute
>>
>>77844113
Price went up, yo. Inflation.

speaking of inflation, I dig the puffy pants. but I would have them go below the knee, and shorten the boots accordingly.. there's just something unsatisfying about something that's puffy above the knee and then skinny below.. looks.. unsettling slightly. Everything else about this outfit I freaking adore. Yeah okay the gauntlet is a bit 'sports equipment' because it looks ergonomic and unthreatening, I'd rather it have more of an armored plate look.. something with a rim around the edge. maybe look up shields and reshape one into a gauntlet shape. as for the sword, can't say without seeing the rest of it, but it looks fine. Kudos on the double belt. took me forever to realize you need one of those especially on a lady
>>
>>77845040
Check your tumblr dashboard. Refresh if it doesn't show up immediately.
>>
File: AF Sketches 6.png (182KB, 736x618px) Image search: [Google]
AF Sketches 6.png
182KB, 736x618px
>>77845097
Thanks for the input! Tried to apply!

>>77845158
Dude, you're funny. I got you in Skype already!
>>
>>77845040
I'm still looking forward to seeing your comic! I've added you on Tumblr for now.

And yeah I do all that I can in traditional because I don't like the results in digital and I HATE drawing on a tablet, it takes all the pleasure of drawing away. If I had a scanner capable of picking up watercolors I'd probably avoid digital colors as well.

It's really easy to isolate the inks digitally if you use a lightbox for tracing instead of going over the pencils (which is a disaster waiting to happen).

The panel structure definitely needed to go. I wanted to do something very basic and simple but the 4-koma format was really getting in the way. I still don't really understand very well how to use open panels besides establishing shots.

Also while I'm having dinner I've deleted the old blog and transferred all the stuff to my primary blog on Tumblr, so I don't have to make weird switcharoo shenanigans again
>>
>>77845442
Oh interesting. I love the new gauntlet! Though I kinda miss the little bend it had at the top, you could possibly put that back in. But the important thing is now it seems more armory and less like padding, nicely done
i actually meant somewhere in between the knee-length and ankle-length you have with the pants (like calf length?), and I would keep the old crotch, it looks a lot better for mobility.
So basically mix these two designs and you have it PERFECT my good man
>>
File: 120115.png (452KB, 792x684px) Image search: [Google]
120115.png
452KB, 792x684px
>>
>>77846142
Not bad.
>>
>>77845808
Yep! Added you as well.

As for drawing linework traditionally - Lightbox, of course! With that Scan quality it doesn't really make a difference to digital linework and since you enjoy traditional more, I'd definitely keep it that way. Tho drawing digital can be a lot of fun as well. (Especially for concepts I like working digital, because it's easy to change stuff and compare concepts)

>>77845991
Well, I'm sure it's a step in the right direction. I'll try it out later. I just want to keep things open. I'm really reluctant with deciding for a final design for her, since she's the main character, but at the same time I know I should already finish the chapter 1 designs...

How long do/ did you guys here in /hyw/ worked out your concepts/ script/ etc before you started?

I want to get started as soon as possible, but somehow I feel like I probably will not be able to do that. Thoughts like: "I should flesh out the story/ characters/ world/ designs more before I start" or "I should spent more time practising/ I don't think I'm good enough yet" etc. etc. (Though I feel like the latter is probably the wrong way to approach it - after all you can start your webcomic and still spent time practising and get better with the progress of the webcomic; for the writing however, I feel like it is indeed essential to give yourself time to write something really good; not only for the chapter itself, but also something that fits in the overall narrative)
>>
>>77847761
what i did is just sketched up the characters when i felt like it, whenever the mood hit me... which was once in a while.. trying to do it from memory
i drew them all on paper then i tried doing them all digitally later, and then i looked at the differences between the two. those became like, the big decisions. i found one character I wasn't keeping her eyes the same color, so I had to pick
>>
File: Merle Tank.jpg (192KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Merle Tank.jpg
192KB, 1024x1365px
>>77843825

>>77844113
The artist likes to take kind of dynamically angled progress shots (they also go on Twitter).
>>
Manga Studio crashed while saving.
While saving the page
I have to start over
I want to cry
>>
Please tell me there's a temp folder I can look into to recover whatever was in there before it crashed
>>
File: barney.png (161KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
barney.png
161KB, 500x375px
>>77849860
>>
>>77849792
This is my greatest fear.
>>
>>77849792
did it save a garbled up image file? because sometimes you can open that shit in ms paint and it fixes it
>>
File: hopes and dreams.png (306KB, 544x592px) Image search: [Google]
hopes and dreams.png
306KB, 544x592px
>>77849908
>>77850020
It's not like I didn't save
I save so many times
I click SAVE so I could finish the other one
It started saving
halfway into the progress bar Manga Studio disappears
I'm like whut, why did it close
I check the file
the file didn't make it

I'm not even angry, just devastated.
I'm going to sleep.

After these two pages I'm making the comic in watercolors.
>>
>>77850075
There's no file anymore. Also it was a .lip so I doubt I could open in in any other program
I'm trying to see if there's a temp file somewhere
>>
>>77850122
Do you know how much memory MS was using when it crashed? That program can be an insane memory hog if you let it run away from you.
>>
File: giphy.gif (498KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
498KB, 400x300px
>>77850192
> There's a folder in \Documents\Smith Micro\Manga StudioData\DocumentBackup
> DocumentBackup
> YESSS YESSSSSS THE GODS SMILE UPON ME
> There's a file titled Page13
> heart explodes with joy
> I open it
> it's from 6 hours ago

Goodnight everyone.
>>
>>77850365
>not saving regularly

your own fault
>>
>>77850365
Hey man, it's better than nothing.
>>
Last post, please don't ban me

>>77850256
Yes that's the problem. I notice when it starts lagging and this is why I save a lot 'cause I'm scared it will crash, there's a serious memory leak with the program and my computer is very old. Right now it started lagging so I decided to save again for good measure.
>>
>>77850122
well, now i'm glad i never started using THAT program
this happened to me a long while back because my computer was such shit it would crash in the middle of saving, but that was using my old program which wasnt even really meant for doing more than touching up photos anyway..
>>77850192
the file just disappeared??
>>77850256
seriously? I've heard it's not a memory hog at all, which is why it's better than PS, which is a maassssive one
>>77850365
better'n nothin. surprised that exists
>>
>>77850451
You've gotta keep a hawk's eye on its memory usage, not just when it starts lagging.
>>
>>77850394
read the other posts
feel shame
>>
>>77839876

You have to risk what you're talking about, embarrassing sincerity, to make anything good. If your work is coming from fear of how you'll be received, or mechanical what-will-people-like construction, instead of a deep passion about your subject matter, a commitment to representing it truly, then it's going to be just mediocre.
>>
>>77850522
and do what?
god dammit why do programs do this.. firefox, fix your shit
>>
>>77850685
Save and restart the program when its memory usage gets above a certain threshold determined by you to be too high.
>>
>>77850532
I did. He crashed while saving. Except he should have been saving every few minutes instead of hours apart.
>>
>>77850761
jesus. why cant it just have a built in module to dump its memory
>>77850825
he had been saving every few minutes, right?
>>
>>77851165
last stable copy was six hours ago, so apparently not
>>
>>77851323
i took that to mean 'it somehow has a copy from incredibly long ago, but not remotely close to the last time i saved'
if it saves every last save when this happens then that's no big deal
>>
Can someone recommend me a good graphics tablet for basic webcomics? I always did all my things on paper, but I think it's now time to move on. I don't know much about those tablets, so I'd like to hear some opinions too if anyone's kind enough to tell.

Also I'm a poor college student but I don't want Chinese shit like Huion
>>
File: Recycle picture.jpg (184KB, 823x421px) Image search: [Google]
Recycle picture.jpg
184KB, 823x421px
>>77839982
>Finish with work and junk.
>Don't know what to write in comic.

Goddamn it, writer block.
>>
>>77852528
>>>/gd/
>>
>>77852738
I got banned two weeks ago for posting it there because it supposedly wasn't gd related enough, also everybody told me to go here, and I generally just use /co/ for Adventure Time.
>>
>>77852768
>>>/s4s/
>>
File: 1447588580460.png (284KB, 951x805px) Image search: [Google]
1447588580460.png
284KB, 951x805px
>>77852816
Well, fuck you too
>>
Has anyone here ever been working on a page and it just seems like the page is cursed and working on it is a truly hellish experience after which "thank god it's over" is the understatement of the century?
>>
>>77852528
Wacom are the go-to brand for graphics tablets, but depending which one you get, you'll end up an even poorer college student.
Of the current range, the Intuos Draw seems to be the starter tablet, at $70.

https://www.wacom.com/en-us/store/pen-tablets
>>
>>77853091
Thanks anon. I have around $100 to spend on, and there seem to be several tablets with that price. Does it matter a lot which one I take or can you recommend me one?
I suppose the Intuos Comic is what I probably should buy, but it happens quite a lot that products aimed at other art styles fit it better than the ones supposedly aimed at your branch.
>>
>>77853184
Everything I know about the current range I learned a few minutes ago to answer your question. As far as I can tell, some of the basic Intuos models have software bundled with them e.g. Manga comes with Manga Studio Debut 4, but are otherwise identical in the tech specifications.

Check each listing carefully and do a full compare and contrast, but I suspect you may be best off just getting the absolute basic model and getting your own software (of which there are plenty of free or low cost alternatives suitable for making comics).

Your next goal would be to save towards an Intuos Pro Medium. The ultimate goal is to acquire a Cintiq.
>>
>>77853486
>Cintiq
Can't take it seriously after https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0dH4P0jHJA
>>
>>77853522
>>
>>77852528
>don't want chinese shit
that's basically all there is now, as far as i know. I always endorse monoprice.
mfw i just realized someday they will stop selling 4:3 tablets and i will have to wonder how the fuck a 16:9 one works mapped to my 4:3 monitor
>>
>>77853486
Thanks for the advice. I might come later again to ask about good comic software, as I'm a total noob with this shit.

>>77853788
Wacom is Japanese afaik, so there's still an alternative at the moment desu senpai
>>
>>77852915
>>77852571
shudder. i remember these problems. i guess they just solved themselves somehow
>>
>>77853091
I personally use a Monoprice Tablet. The 10x6 one cost me less than 50 and has more sensitivity than a Wacom of the same size. You can buy it from Amazon.
>>
>>77853696
>urge to rob rising
it would be showing MERCY to that machine
>>
Does anyone know the name or have the link of Scandinavian Princess's comic?

I've been trying to find it
>>
>>77856255

Hjordson.
>>
>>77856255
We need a better, more concise list of the comics created by posters of this thread. The Google Doc is really long and annoying. Something like a Pastebin?
>>
>>77856296
Fjordson
>>77856349
the problem is people arrive, people leave, it would become out of date instantly
>>
>>77856428
Just like the Google Doc.
>>
>>77856467
yeah but at least that's all of our faults
>>
>>77856296
>>77856428

thank you, much appreciated

>>77856349
>>77856467
>>77856887

A google doc would be handy. Even if people leave, you can just update the doc saying these anons are ded or are on hiatus
>>
>>77856349
Maybe just a running list in or just after the OP.

How about everybody who posted a new page gets their title mentioned in a post in the next thread? That would also help people who missed a thread.
>>
>>77856959
that's a lot of work
>>77856953
we have a google doc
>>
>>77856953
We have a Google Doc. That's what I'm complaining about in >>77856349
>>
File: 1394243911081.gif (498KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1394243911081.gif
498KB, 450x337px
>6 days have passed since I approved a sketch and haven't seen the finished page
>not the first time this has happened.

Welp, time to start looking for a new comic artist. Luckily I have been steadily building up a pool of possible replacements. It's a shame that all my artists are busy because I'd kill for one that could dedicate most of their time to working for me. Of course they'd be paid for all the work but sometimes I feel like I'm practically begging to give them more money.
>>
>>77857970
Id help anon, but i've already got piles of storyboards to finish. Good luck though!
>>
>>77839263

I want to make my comic, but everything just feels so far away.
>>
>>77858408
This gimmick of yours is really tiring.
>>
File: DO-IT.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DO-IT.gif
2MB, 480x480px
>>77858378

Yes, I need to find people to take my money. At least I'm making passive income from ads. After using $100 from my bonus to advertise on other sites.

>>77858408

I want you to look at this image for an hour and not blink.
>>
>>77858597
>anon makes a shia leboeuf comic
>>
File: stats.jpg (347KB, 1441x993px) Image search: [Google]
stats.jpg
347KB, 1441x993px
Stats time!

So after the ridiculous success (and spending) advertising on Project Wonderful, things have died down quite a bit and I'm currently pulling in about $2.30 a day in ads and I've stopped paying for ads. I will now explore free ways to advertise as PW becomes passive income.

Everything has died down considerably but as you can see I've made considerable gains compared to before.

Not to mention my Hub Traffic affiliate program is netting some change here and there. I'm at $1.98 but it's a nice bonus to posting hentai videos on the site.
>>
File: p121x.png (359KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
p121x.png
359KB, 800x1200px
belongingtonobody.tumblr.com
>>
>>77860182

Oooh, action and danger!
>>
File: stats1.png (26KB, 1151x290px) Image search: [Google]
stats1.png
26KB, 1151x290px
>>77859793
>>
>>77860182
whoa, now.. are those sparkles his countermeasures? some kind of space chaff?
>>
>>77860363
Yup. More to follow.
>>
>>77860243

Nice progression! I'm assuming the spikes are update days? How's your fanbase so far? Do you get comments?

I don't get many comments.
>>
I'm considering starting up a web comic with traditional drawing techniques, like pic related.

excuse the "le internet" speak this was about 3 years ago
>>
File: THE COMIC 3.png (67KB, 1247x673px) Image search: [Google]
THE COMIC 3.png
67KB, 1247x673px
>>77839982
Done.
>>
>>77860533
nothing wrong with the occasional lol
calling someone your steed is the kind of insult i wish i'd thought of
hatching balloons.. is weird. i feel like i should hate it, but can't
>>
>>77860533

I like it! The speech balloons in the first panel could be placed better. At first I didn't even realize the second balloon was the other guy talking.
>>
>>77860717
lowercase 'n' on now
I'm going, not I going
I can't read them, not it
flashlight is usually one word in english
is it really OUR rubber suit? they both own it?

also, the first bit of dialogue, is he actually saying "Great, now how am I going to read my comics tomorrow?" ? like suggesting the power outage will prevent him from reading them tomorrow?
>>
>>77860717
>[Zzzt]
>Great. Power's out. Now I can't read my comic.
>Here comes Mike with a flashlight. I guess he'll go and fix it.
>Then he tells me to get the rubber suit? Wait a minute, why do I have to do it?

My advice is add some character to the narration. Make it sound like we're reading the thoughts of someone as it's happening to give it some flavor.

Also, why would you need a rubber suit to the fix the power?
>>
How do you deal with being to self-conscious that you're terrible? I see all those people with a level probably more terrible than me still doing their comic and I'm really envious. Maybe I'm just not cut for it, which is strange because sometimes I really find moments of intense pleasure drawing...but I'm depressive so maybe it's just that
>>
>>77861061
git gud
>>
File: GNrvmCw[1].gif (1MB, 503x394px) Image search: [Google]
GNrvmCw[1].gif
1MB, 503x394px
>>77861061

If you do it you might get better. If you don't you'll stay terrible. So the logical thing is to DO IT!
>>
>>77861061
accept that you're terrible
look at all the other terrible people making it
accept that you probably won't make it
do your comic anyway because it makes you happy
>>
>>77861132
Just noticed he has a pony tail
>>
File: Recycle picture.jpg (27KB, 537x666px) Image search: [Google]
Recycle picture.jpg
27KB, 537x666px
>>77861025
>Also, why would you need a rubber suit to the fix the power?

Their energy works different in our world. Electric rocks that could power the city for years. If you have rubber suit and shake it for few minutes. You could power a house for a year.

Also SPOILERS!
>>
>>77861217
and here I thought it was to insulate yourself from a shock.. so it's some kind of static thing? neat. hyper-amber or something.
>>
>>77861241
you may be a drunkbaby and a whiteguilt milquetoast.. uh.. get me some motherfuckin lasagna
anyway, you still brought up a valid concern lots of people have, and you may have helped someone who was too scared to bring it up. so good for you, Jon.
>>
File: super-sexy-page-0008-preview.jpg (260KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
super-sexy-page-0008-preview.jpg
260KB, 1000x600px
New page of Super Sexy is up!

I think I can get away with this.
>>
>>77861361
post the full version of dat fucker on the aco thread
>>
>>77861314
Yeah...but I suppose real artists just DO IT instead of thinking, that's the main difference. It's all about focusing my mind and changing my spirit.
Maybe some art buddy would help me but I'm so terrible I'd have to ask 12 year old critiques...
>>
>>77861399
real CRAFTSMEN do it instead of thinking. real artists are ear-cutting drunks who aren't fit to mingle with the sane populace. you're in good company.
we'll all help you out, you don't have to blubber and denigrate yourself. just don't puss out if someone gives you a suggestion you don't like, and you tell them that, and they get hostile atchu.. because as mentioned before: nutters. all of us.
>>
>>77861392

Just posted last week's. It's a shrewd thing to do but I can't post the new stuff anywhere else just yet. Previews and previous pages offers incentive to visit the site.
>>
File: 071.jpg (338KB, 1040x520px) Image search: [Google]
071.jpg
338KB, 1040x520px
This one's not funny so I'm expecting the worst.
>>
>>77861646

There's nothing wrong with a little heart from time to time. I know VGCats isn't the best gag comic but when it does those nice feelsy comics, it always delivers. And those are actually its best strips.
>>
>>77861646
It's probably not about being funny so it's ok. Your first panel doesn't work tho, something's off but I can't tell what
>>
File: Recycle picture.jpg (47KB, 420x768px) Image search: [Google]
Recycle picture.jpg
47KB, 420x768px
>>77860878

Thank you, Proofreading anon. If I become famous, I will give you internet money.

>>77861298

I didn't plan out their history. I was going to used them as a plot device or weapons from the main character arsenal.
>>
>>77861646
you know i've been thinking lately you need like, one more panel per strip to really get the timing of stuff perfect. i'd be willing to give up an update a week for that.
but yeah it's hard sometimes when you wanna add some heart in a comedy strip.. what do you do, just add a mindless gag at the end? that's what I usually do.. meh.
>>77861702
possibly how she's staring straight ahead? or how you cant see the rear passengers
>>
>>77861703
desu I was just proofreading, but >>77861025 did a better copyediting job. The question is whether his changes actually correspond to your intended meaning.. as a copyeditor myself I try not to secondguess without the person there to talk to, unless it's some idiot like a car dealer and they dont care what i interpret as long as it's positive towards the car.
>>
>>77861702
Maybe it's the straight-on view? Now that I'm looking at it I probably could've done a 3/4ths view to match up with the last panel.
>>
>>77861757

I really like it!

I guess, I'll put it in the comic!
>>
>>77860499
No, the spikes are just random noise. My fanbase is non-existent. The green percentage increases are a meaningless artifact. I get no comments.
>>
>>77861928

What's your comic?
>>
>>77856255
www.fjordsoncomic.com/
>>
Do you guys get comments on every page you post? What is a normal amount to get?
>>
File: Redesign 2.png (27KB, 655x658px) Image search: [Google]
Redesign 2.png
27KB, 655x658px
Thow-away OC character. (too steven universe)

You can give her name or something.
>>
>>77863203
I usually get at least one comment per strip.

Its from one really dedicated fan though. Love seeing that guy.
>>
>>77852915
Not recently.
Unless it's something I've never tried before, like a battle scene or something, I generally don't encounter this problem much

>>77863247
Same here

>>77856428
Yeah that's the issue.
People are always comming and going; since many here are hobbyists there's often a hiatus, some of the super popular artists might have just posted once or twice...
I mean, a picture of active /co/ webcomics would be great, but it's not something that updates itself automatically
>>
>>77863702
You'd have to have someone who kept up with the document regularly.

I think to keep it from getting too long you could have a cutoff. Like say, you must have more than 20 pages to be listed.
>>
File: Page 13-14.png (847KB, 1230x600px) Image search: [Google]
Page 13-14.png
847KB, 1230x600px
>>77863203
Yesterday was brutal. Here's the finished pages!
skylightcomic.net
>>
Welp, just started a Comic Fury account and I've started dumping my pages on there. Naturally only up to last week's page.

And I can put ads on here? Sweet!

Anybody wanna be Comic Fury buddies?
>>
>>77864397

Well, someone looks like they've seen better days.
>>
File: dog-eyebrows.png (379KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
dog-eyebrows.png
379KB, 533x533px
>>77864406
>in 2 hours already got 97 page views from 15 visitors

Well I'll be damned.
>>
Linking the Discordia chat:
https://discord.gg/0ckxsOeUFToxkep2
>>
File: we alita now.jpg (1MB, 1626x1200px) Image search: [Google]
we alita now.jpg
1MB, 1626x1200px
>>77864397
>>
>>77864397
I enjoyed those Easter Eggs.
>>
>>77863203
My comic has 12 pages published so far and we've gotten 14 total comments, but not every single page has comments.

We're still pretty new and small though, so that's still more than what I expected.
>>
File: T-3-6.png (180KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
T-3-6.png
180KB, 600x463px
Hey /hyw/, it's been a while, again.
After that long hiatus, because of stuff to do, I'm back to this comic now that I have free time. I hope I could post here more often.
>>
>>77862060
it doesn't matter
>>
>>77865159
>>77864406

What's the catch?
>>
File: Merle Sploosh.jpg (74KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Merle Sploosh.jpg
74KB, 600x800px
>>
>>77863217
That doesn't remind me of SU at all.
>>
>>77863247
haha, i am that guy on a lot of comics
>>
>>77863217
Rasp Blueberry
>>
>>77862060
Don't reply to the anon roleplaying as a depressed comic creator. He's legitimately more annoying than bones.
>>
>>77865159
whoa dude, nice.
>>
>>77867324
lol 400. that's an odd number to stop on.
glad you're back
>>
>>77870419
>thighrons
there's something i havent seen before. kinda makes sense if you think about it..
>>
bump for cuddly, cuddly poodles
>>
File: p122.png (557KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
p122.png
557KB, 1000x1000px
>>77860182
Splash page today

webcomic:
belongingtonobody.tumblr.com

lore, Q&A, explanations, etc.
dumcasta.tumblr.com
>>
>>77878476
colorful chaff!!
i love smoke that looks like some kind of horrible creatures.. especially space nebulae
>>
>>77869235

No catch. Just a new audience. Both comics are doing pretty well for merely existing on the website. Soon I'll be hitting the forums. I can also post my own comic on there (for the other two I'm just the writer).

>>77875561

Thanks!

>>77875335

Does that mean we'll need to update that one pic to "DON'T REPLY TO BONES AND THAT DEPRESSED ANON ever"?
>>
File: The_Colors_Duke[1].gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
The_Colors_Duke[1].gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>77867324

Like the style it reminds me of the Genndy shows.

>>77870419

Looks great! I keep seeing Vegeta in the thumbnail.

>>77878476

THE COLORS DUKE THE COLORS
>>
>>77879424
Iiii'm colorbliiind, kid
>>
File: batgod.png (345KB, 576x592px) Image search: [Google]
batgod.png
345KB, 576x592px
>>77879464
>>
File: colorfestival.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
colorfestival.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
>>77879424
>>77878531
>>77878476

I forgot my caption "Walsh casts Prismatic Spray." Oh well, will get it next time.
>>
>>77879327
if somebody says "xyz is worse than Bones," it's almost certainly Bones. iow, stop talking to Bones.
>>
>>77880204

But there is some truth. We do have some anons lament over how they suck and never post their work. It does seem like one anon.
>>
>>77880277
Hey, you started the whole "posting stats" thing. You even asked the follow-up questions.
>>
>>77880387

???

I only post stats now to keep the thread afloat. If anything it shows a side of webcomics not often discussed. I also like seeing the Miss Melee stats.

But the post you're responding to are about anons saying "woe is me" and then when they get 2-3 replies asking to see the comic, there's no answer. Which is is annoying.
>>
File: harley-is-not-amused.png (235KB, 421x374px) Image search: [Google]
harley-is-not-amused.png
235KB, 421x374px
>tfw the /aco/ thread is just bones, that guy who types in all lowercase, and me
>>
>>77880987
I've got a couple of porn webcomics in mind, but I haven't gotten them past the idea stage. It's also tough to do two at once, especially when I can barely handle one.
>>
>>77881136
Not to mention you have to actually draw really fucking well while making your style attractive for potential readers. When I realized this, I stopped aiming for a porn webcomic/series of short stories. Now every few days or more I just draw a single page of 18+ doodles with pencil and paper, then throw it to garbage. Before you think it's self-depreciation, it's not - the one time my relative found my drawings full of /d/-worthy fetish stuff, the embarrassment was unbearable. That's why I'm getting rid of the evidence now.
>>
>>77881421
I've always had much more success with my porn than my sfw stuff, webcomic included. But yeah, I probably need to get a lot better before I'll find success with a porn webcomic.
>>
File: page 7.png (721KB, 1125x1389px) Image search: [Google]
page 7.png
721KB, 1125x1389px
WIP of this page.
>>
>>77881478
With what Jack says in panel 8, the last 4 panels seem completely superfluous.
>>
>>77881478
Uh, in the 9th panel, wasn't annabeth the one who should be saying "that's what being a hero is all about" instead of jack?
>>
>>77881136

I'd love to hear it!
>>
>>77881478
Panel 6, the girl's left thumb is on backwards.
>>
>>77881730
The ideas? The first I already mentioned in the /aco/ thread. Loli/shota webcomic about involving a wife coming back in time to find her underage husband with age-regression time travel shenanigans.

The other would be a a sci fi space opera thing. Protagonists would be a pair of humans, traveling the galaxy. Sex tourists, basically. Each chapter would be on a new world, explore different fetishes/kinks as the worlds varied. It's more fleshed out than the first, as least as far as the concepts are concerned.
>>
>>77881710
Shit, damn, I always make that mistake
>>77881703
But no one's saying anything panel 8, it's just annabeth shocked.
>>77881731
There is no girl on panel 6, unless your talking about annabeth.
>>
>>77882164
I meant panel 9, senpai. It's really SUPER fucking obvious that's what I meant. If you had any brains at all you'd know that.
>>
>>77882104

The first one has promise although I would recommend avoiding the implications of a character being underage. Japan had the right idea of "oh they look underage but they're totally not."

The second does sound interesting. Do they both have to be human? Maybe the guy is a human and the female is like some alien sex tour guide through the galaxy that acts as the source of info and initiates a lot of the stuff that happens.
>>
>>77882177
Ah, alright, well anyayws, yeah, I need to fix that and give that bubble to annabeth.
>>
>>77882343
The idea is they'd both be human as a way for the reader to self-insert, at least a bit, and experience all these weird alien experiences and sex partners from a human perspective.

One would be male, the other would be female, just to cover both bases. And in some cases would experience the same alien difference, but from both male and female perspectives.

Oh, and it's a bit of a conceit, but they'd be fraternal twins. There would be regular alien characters that would eventually follow them along though.
>>
>>77882164
The short one in panel 6's left thumb is on backwards.
>>
>>77882496
Ah ok fixed it.
>>
>>77882478

Oh so they're not a couple.

>fraternal twins

Mmm, identical m/f twins has always been my thing.

As for the self insert, that will be tricky because you will likely have a larger male audience. And depending on how good you are at attracting female readers, you might not have much luck with the female self insert. It'd also be more challenging to do both, especially if you don't have too much experience doing a webcomic.

I would recommend figuring out a target audience and focusing on that while not alienating any other demographics.
>>
>>77882722
I've been a pornographer a long, long time. I'm just not much of a webcomic artist. My strengths in writing.
>>
File: 1308495231572.jpg (287KB, 760x901px) Image search: [Google]
1308495231572.jpg
287KB, 760x901px
Anybody have any triggers in doing comics?

For me it's repetition and things being too similar by accident. Like I hate reusing the same words or phrases (outside of a specific way characters talk). Not to mention similar names. I just realized that my two main characters, Jameson and Cameron, have the same last two letters for their names. And then there's Robotica and Monica. Can't change the two mains' names but I'm going to change Monica to Alex.
>>
>>77882792

Then if you can make it work, I say go for it.
>>
>>77881478
i dont recall prior mention of a nickel
>>
>>77882879
I go out of my way to make sure I don't use the same sound effect twice in one issue.
>>
File: purple-nurp[1].jpg (258KB, 800x663px) Image search: [Google]
purple-nurp[1].jpg
258KB, 800x663px
>>77883079

Incredible Hercules was genius in that department.
>>
>>77882879
I remember someone pointing out that i used a lot of medium shots while drawing.

They said that it was just something I should just keep in mind (since too many of the same angle makes things static and boring) but I admit that I get a little more worried than I should if I use more than one on a page
>>
>>77882104
space sex tourism, bonzer!
>>77882343
hush. nobody cares about that unless you make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>77882722
honestly if you swapped dipper and mabel's personalities they'd be pretty decent audience inserts for most of /co/
>>
>>77883079
I do that, then add (again!)
>>77883318
yeah i learned bad habits from newspaper comics.. constantly using the same shot because it's what people expect and you can draw it repeatedly with ease.
>>
>>77883477
same here

discovering webcomics when the media was in its infancy didn't really help the habit either
>>
>>77884041
yeah with sprite comics you basically only had two options: isometric or sidescrolling
>>
>Gets jealous and depressed about seeing other great artists/comics and their success.
>Get discouraged alot
>Want to go to college for art in either Animation or Illistration or Graphic Design
>>
>>77885465
Don't chase the bullet.
>>
File: THE COMIC 4.png (45KB, 1242x670px) Image search: [Google]
THE COMIC 4.png
45KB, 1242x670px
>>
>>77885686
>So if we get our own kart game I'm totally okay with being Luigi.

>When I drive by and become a mean mugging meme, this will be my face.
>I doubt that'll catch on. Can we focus on fixing the power?

>No, that face isn't good either.
>>
>>77885837

That is fucking funny.

You sir, You are a good writer!
>>
>>77886086

Thank you!
>>
>>77882981
It was last page, the old lady gave it to her.
>>
File: FATES page 7 wip 4.jpg (305KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FATES page 7 wip 4.jpg
305KB, 800x1200px
>>77839263

working on a new page yall

>>77839276
oh wow, thanks man, that means a lot

but whoever this is: >>77839548

has some kind of weird personal grudge against me, and i have no idea why nor do i care

ive been told its scribble batch for some stupid made up reason about nsfw art, or someone thinking im anti-critique which im not i love critique, and whether i do or dont /ic/ is that way motherfucker, this isn't ic, and it might even be dewd someone once said because dewd thinks i make fun of his art? because anytime someone makes fun of his art dewd calls that person bones, like what the fuck? why would i ever make fun of dewd or anyones art i would never do that

if its none of those three, then its probably one of my x-girlfriends trolling the shit out of me, i have no idea, i dont know who, or why, and again i dont care, theres nothing we can do to stop him or her from doing this to me every thread and trying to make the dont reply to me meme an actual thing, but whatever i dont care... this is the last time i will say something about it

any way dont expect a bunch of wips tonight

if you want to see the finished page of this you can see it here as soon as its done and i upload it: http://fates.thecomicseries.com/
>>
Alright, finished this page!
>>
File: page 7.png (1MB, 1125x1389px) Image search: [Google]
page 7.png
1MB, 1125x1389px
>>77886876
Whoopsie, forgot the page!
>>
File: 1308353660218.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1308353660218.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>77886876

What page?
>>
>>77886893
The one above your post :^)
>>
>>77886888
Both thumbs are now on backwards.
>>
>>77886888
Dewd, you need to take your time on these pages.
>>
>>77886990
iunno, 2 and a half hours from lineart to color seems pretty slow to me.. it's fully shaded and all.. and decently done, aside from some inconsistencies
i'm happy with the proportions getting better, though jack's arms are a little too long in some shots and too short in the fifth to last panel. and i guess green girl is missing her red stripes in the third panel

i didnt notice sora showed up before. that's cute man.

but yeahhh dewd start looking at your hands when you draw, that's the only way to avoid giving someone two rights or lefts or whatnot
and i've mentioned the high armpits thing a lot lately. gotta woik on that.
>>
File: 02.jpg (396KB, 1024x1443px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
396KB, 1024x1443px
Hello, lanched a new comic recently. Tell me what you think.

NSFW by the way.
http://velenosisters.comicsbreak.com/
>>
File: youve got the wrong guy dude.jpg (60KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
youve got the wrong guy dude.jpg
60KB, 700x400px
>>77880987

aco? me? ive never been, i dont have a porn comic... who told you i have a porn comic? why would you think i have any drawn smut? i dont draw cartoon porn, i only have comics made for all ages and are safe and fun for the whole family... what the heck are you even talking about?

all my comics are rated E for everyone i dont do porn.........
>>
File: 1370561881685.jpg (51KB, 448x488px) Image search: [Google]
1370561881685.jpg
51KB, 448x488px
>>77887158
>>
>>77887113
>2 and a half hours from lineart to color seems pretty slow to me
My artist takes more than twice that time.
>>
>>77887158
boooobies
>>
>>77887358
sucks dude.
>>
>>77886974
SHIT.
>>77887113
>i didnt notice sora showed up before. that's cute man.
I actually added her in because she wasn't really doing anything.

And to be honest I've been twisting my arms during this page to see how to get those thumbs right, guess I got it wrong. I'll just edit it later.

And I'll work on them armpits.
>>
>>77887674
Sometime you just need to have annabeth go to shake someone's hand, and that person has extended their left hand, and anna shapeshifts hand into the other hand to grab it properly
and she's like "yeah i can do that. sometimes I do it when I forget which hand is which"
>>
>>77886888
>The thumbs are not fixed even though people told him they were wrong
>>
>>77882879
How the comics look keep changing as it go on. I'm trying to stick with how the it looks like now.

Some of the character models change as well, the worse one is Amanda the main character because I was trying to find what makes her look more adorable and just what feels right
>>
>>77888834
he did, anon
but he fixed the other one instead
hence 'SHIT' in >>77887674
>>
>>77882879
i've got a lot of little things that bug me.. little niggles and nitpicks that have nothing to do with what's usually considered important in art. Then people say my shit looks lazy and i need to do this and this and this and i should work harder, and it's like... if you only knew
>>
File: THE COMIC 4.png (62KB, 1242x670px) Image search: [Google]
THE COMIC 4.png
62KB, 1242x670px
>>77886274

Sorry, I have to change some things.
>>
I just started practicing with Manga Studio/CSP

It's going ok so far, I like it a little bit better than photoshop in regards to drawing. Any tips I should keep in mind?
>>
File: characters5.png (622KB, 1650x1050px) Image search: [Google]
characters5.png
622KB, 1650x1050px
Did some character design for Ennui GO! Have a small story arc in mind in the future where Izzy has to deal with a board of directors who are put in charge of her brand.
>>
>>77893342
i hope someone replies to this, as i'd like to know some tips too
>>
>>77894499
oh snap, some actual drama and conflict in ennui go. I see this going somewhere magical!
>>
>>77893342
>>77894947
I started last week.

Basically I just use it like I would with Sai, until I come up with something that I don't know how to do, then I just google it.

It's not so much about "hints" I think as it's just about learning where everything is located and what the shortcuts are, etc.
>>
>>77882879
>Feet cut off

Never, EVER do this.
Either cut the figure halfway through the leg, or shw the whole figure, but never cut off the feet!
>>
File: New canvas.png (14KB, 200x168px) Image search: [Google]
New canvas.png
14KB, 200x168px
>>77895066
>>77893342
A few things I've learned so far:
- Manga tones (Window-Materal-choose any) if you select an area and drag one of those materials into the picture, you get a screentone cut to the area. They're pretty cool if you use them sparingly
- You can set a layer as reference layer, and then tick a checkbox in area selection tools (bucket, magic wand) so that no matter on what layer you are, they'll always select or fill stuff based on the layer you selected. I love it and I use it a lot.
- If you click no the wrench icon in the "tool property" panel you get a huge settings screen. You can select a lot of properties to customize the tool and select what things appear in the tool property panel (the eye icons)
- In that screen, there are cool things like "specify by size on screen" in the "brush size" tab that automatically resizes the brush based on your zoom level or "do not exceed line of reference layer" in the anti-overflow tab that basically tries not to cross a line of the reference layer (see 3rd bullet point here) when you're filling it in with a brush. Great for coloring although you need clear lines to make it work.
>>
>>77895874
>reference layer
interesting. in photoshop you can make a selection in one layer, then click on another layer and the selection remains active in that layer without having to change the layer settings
>automatically resizing brush based on zoom level
that... sounds amazingly useful yet i cant think of why
>>
>>77895915
>interesting. in photoshop you can make a selection in one layer, then click on another layer and the selection remains active in that layer
Oh yeah, that works in MS too, this is different because it allows you to, say, use the bucket fill tool on a different layer than the inks without having to make selections all the time

>>77895915
>that... sounds amazingly useful yet i cant think of why
It's more like personal preference, this basically sets a fixed area covered by the brush and you handle the actual thickness of the line by zooming in or out on the picture, vs. just resizing the brush.
>>
File: 1307768573395.jpg (68KB, 788x519px) Image search: [Google]
1307768573395.jpg
68KB, 788x519px
Well my search for another comic artist continues. Getting kind of worried. My other comic has 6 pages buffer but this one I need help with is closing down to 2 pages.

The artist sent me the completed page finally, after a week since they sent the sketch, and the damn thing isn't even 100% finished. So I sent them an email telling them to fix it. I'm just going to keep giving her pages so she can EVENTUALLY finish them. But as soon as I get a replacement and have them do a couple pages, this one is gone. So disappointed.
>>
File: Merle Paint.jpg (294KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Merle Paint.jpg
294KB, 1024x1365px
>>77870419

>>77876054
Had to read that several times before it clicked.

>>77879424
Yeah, I can see that.
>>
File: 2-13.png (613KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2-13.png
613KB, 800x1200px
its been a while, hyw! i spent november writing 50000 words of an honestly pretty bad novel, and reading parts 4 through 7 of jojos bizarre adventure, and being back on a schedule where i don't have to get at least 2000 words written every day while still keeping up with my comic is very chill, its nice.
i dont suppose i missed anything here, did i?
>>
>>77896909
Many amateurs or semi-amateurs (commissions as a small side income) will not be invested into a "somewhat paid" project exactly because it doesn't bring food to their table and also because it's not their project. Your story isn't new at all, it's a well-known issue. You should prepare yourself for a lot of this stuff.
>>
>>77898842
The eyebrow guy's neck is broken.
>>
>>77898880
yeah the bottom middle panel is fucked to all hell, i kinda gave up trying to fix that
>>
File: derp.jpg (41KB, 660x354px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
41KB, 660x354px
>>77898908
I don't know, it doesn't seem particularly difficult to draw unless you tried for something specific that I'm not getting.

Wouldn't either one of these work? It's only a matter of head turned too far to the side in your case. Sorry for mangling your characters.
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (160KB, 1061x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
160KB, 1061x513px
Early morning doodle. I'm writing up the first strip of Claire and Sam and hope to have it finished by Friday.

This is Claire, by the way. I completely fucked up her wing anatomy, I know. I was lazy and didn't look up a bat wing reference and just winged (heh) it.
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (161KB, 513x1061px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
161KB, 513x1061px
>>77899473
Shit, phone turned her 90 degrees for some reason.
>>
File: regret.png (227KB, 498x538px) Image search: [Google]
regret.png
227KB, 498x538px
>>77899402
you say mangling, but imo they look a lot better from you
the example on the right would be perfect but ive already got my flats done man... if i have some time to kill i might redo the whole panel but as is im just gonna have to pretend i dont care
although, seeing this, now i really do

maybe people will start theorising hes part owl and i can say its a red herring or something
>>
File: 144916037910386529151.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
144916037910386529151.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>77899784
Sarah's winter outfit.
>>
File: Page 4.png (894KB, 800x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Page 4.png
894KB, 800x1095px
Just uploaded my new series. It features the great grand daughter of Heinrich Himmler, and it's basicly german private school slice of life.

http://tapastic.com/series/Urban-Tales
>>
>>77901912
Out of curiosity, what's the texture you're using?
>>
>>77901954
I'm not the one that picked it, so I'm not quite certain. I'll try asking.
>>
>>77901912
Why are finnish troops from WWII using AKs?
>>
>>77899490
is cute
wings are easy once you get the hang of em!
>>
>>77901216
frumpy-ass long-ass coat. that's perfect. also wtf that hat, did she get a headparasite too?
annabeth with hat on tail is fucking adorable right now i gotta say. stealing the show.
>>
>>77902262
I bet the artist didn't think about it, but in this particular case it only adds to how absurd the image is.
>>
>>77902646
Ito a subspecies of that parasite, luckily sarah is smart enough to not put the mouth part on her head.

On can assumes she steals the hat from sora.

And yes, annabeth is adorbs.
>>
File: DSC_0392.jpg (647KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0392.jpg
647KB, 1920x1080px
Is this still symbol drawing? Am I using Loomis correctly?
>>
>>77903113
>>>/ic/
>>
>>77903113
I don't see any webcomic here.
>>
>>77903503
thread there is fucking dead.
>>>/ic/2304416
>>
>>77903565
well if /co/ still had their batman/gustav threads, this wouldn't be an issue. but for some reason no one wants to do them there anymore. Also see >>77903574
>>
>>77903113
No, it's not symbol drawing. Practice very simple forms at first, avoid fingers and stuff. Draw static objects like lamps, vases, etc. then when you get the gist of that move on more complex forms.
>>
>>77903574
Holy shit, try to withstand your ADHD, make a tiny bit of effort at least. You waited TWO fucking MINUTES for a reply on /ic/ before posting this here. You need professional help.

Another thing is if everyone posted every single page of practice doodles they make, there wouldn't be any place for actual webcomics left.
>>
>>77903628
Alright thank you.

>>77903728
The end goal of this is me starting my own webcomic, so its still related. Just that I really want to get my art to a level I am comfortable with before improving my writing skill. Anyways I'm done now.
>>
>>77903565
how do you know?
>>
>>77903728
we're not exactly bursting to the gills with posts right now
>>
>>77904711
6 posts ranting at the guy for no benefit whatsoever vs. 1 post to simply answer his question
>>
File: how precious.jpg (30KB, 278x203px) Image search: [Google]
how precious.jpg
30KB, 278x203px
IS it possible to make your universe TOO big?

Right now, I think I ran into that problem. I'm having trouble coming up with reasons for outside, and much more powerful, entities from simply rolling in and wrecking everything.
>>
>>77904906
I find it helps to have tiers. Kinda like how there's the kind of crime batman or spider-man might solve, the kind superman might solve, and the kind dr fucking strange might solve. Just like how the real world is big but each person's story matters, you can have a huge fictional world but limit the scope of events to where they should be
when the really big cosmic crazy stuff happens, that's when you dial up the wizards and mystics and get them to help. they might have a task for you, they might not
>>
>>77904843
That's about the proportion of HYW regulars who know enough about drawing to give him a real answer.
>>
>>77904906
Definitely.

You want a manageable scope to your story. Too big and you get fatigued really fast. It's one of the classic rookie traps of storytelling.
>>
>>77904906
This happens either when you spend too long planning your comic or when you start taking the focus away from the main character(s) too much after you've gotten to producing it.
>>
>>77904977
And yet you are here acting like a good guy while contributing absolutely nothing of value as well. Well done.
>>
Where do I start with this...

Actually, that's my biggest issue. I've been wanting to create stories for a really, really long time. I've jumped around from medium to medium trying to figure out what I could make work, from games to novels, but I've never been able to get going with it. I never think my work is good enough, so I never actually start.

How do I get around that? My friends all berate me because they think my art is more than good enough and I don't think they're wrong, but this constant fear and pressure in the back of my mind that it's "not enough" never lets me even get started. I start designing a character and immediately my first thought is "How could you forget this much about anatomy? Go back and study it again," and I get trapped in that cycle.

Where do I start, and more importantly, how do I stop myself from turning back?
>>
File: v staring at the casuals.jpg (334KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
v staring at the casuals.jpg
334KB, 1205x721px
>>77905041
>>77904958
>>77905012

Yeah, I think that's what happened. I moved to far away from what my characters were doing and started to move to something basically unrelated. Building tiers, I think, would just add to the problem.

It doesn't matter what's going on in the other galaxies. Space is fucking big and they probably wouldn't bother with what's going on in the Milky Way until it's to late.

Thanks.
>>
>>77903113
You need to work on construction. Study the shapes the things around you are made up of, and draw lines around those shapes to define their form. Once you're able to create a solid illusion of form, you can start creating more complicated objects more easily. Construction is the basis of all drawing, and what you'll benefit from the most as a creator.
>>
>>77905206
You just do it. I have a similar problem, although it's not as extreme as yours. What you do is critically analyze your own work from an objective viewpoint, and when you can no longer find flaws that cannot be explained away, you're ready to publish. You have to view it as an outsider and not as yourself, though. It's easier than it sounds.
>>
>>77905206
There is really no other way than forcing yourself to make content and put it online, and once you've burned out, force yourself to start again until you find a project that you're really committed to.
>>
>>77905206
I know this isn't helpful, but you just have to force yourself to actually make something.

The process of creating a product is actually very helpful for improving your craft, especially since storytelling is much more than JUST coloring and anatomy.

Things like shot choice, field of view, paneling, and pacing can only be practiced by actually making comics.

And hey, if what you make isn't all that great, hopefully you learned something from it and can do better next time.
>>
>>77905233
it's okay if you moved away, just stick with where the story took you. you might end up having 'sagas' that fans prefer over others, but oh well.
>>
>>77905244
how is that not what he's doing? he seems to have broken things up into cuboids
>>
>>77905252
That sounds... hard, but you're probably onto something.

>>77905253
I have a lot of projects I'm committed to, it's just that I'm so committed to them that I want them to be "perfect". The moment I see a flaw that I know I can "fix" with a bit of study I stop working on it and go back to studying.

>>77905294
I wrote a 180 page, five chapter story for one of my ideas and stopped because I didn't like how it was turning out. I went back to the main characters and wrote synopsis and stories for how their lives came to the point it's at now just so that they seemed more cohesive to me, and then started over writing again. It's not just the drawing part that's an issue for me.

>>77905356
He's breaking them up, sure, but he needs to keep at it. It's not proper construction. It looks more like he's copying something he's referencing than actually studying it himself.
>>
>>77905356
>>77905413
I mean copying his reference directly, not just drawing from a reference. As in he's drawing constructions that someone else made.
>>
>>77905413
I really know what you mean, but this is not commitment. It's procrastination. You're watching that woman from afar, daydreaming instead of asking her out, if you don't mind the analogy.
>>
>>77905413
That's legit, and planning IS important, but at some point it can become a hindrance. Eventually the script has to be done and you've gotta draw it.

Actually having a finished product is super important in this kind of business.
>>
>>77905413
I have an advantage in doing >>77905252 because I might have a legitimate mental illness where I constantly talk to myself as if myself were someone different, which I use for many purposes, so it makes looking at my own work as an outsider very easy.
>>
File: Imangination.jpg (637KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Imangination.jpg
637KB, 2560x1600px
>>77905319
Probably, but I think that's already happening. The main cast gets pulled in a lot of different directions across the galaxy, and adding more galaxies just complicate that. Like each character goes on their own arc away from each other, a'la Game of Thrones.

I already have cosmic forces showing up at the end. Thinking about it, they other galaxies would probably just stay out of those forces' ways. Space is big enough to avoid them.
>>
>>77903113
You seem to be able to see 3-dimensionally, which is good. What you need next is a smoother technique for your lines. Try long, continuous lines instead of short, sharp ones. There are good tutorials about that everywhere. Use your shoulder and draw larger pictures, focus less on the details and "correct" angles and corners.
>>
>>77905476
No, that's probably a good analogy for it. I guess it's really just my own demons.

>>77905477
And that's where I'm stuck. I guess I'll figure it out at some point.

>>77905542
He needs line confidence. Drawing with a pen for a while, and doing line drawing exercises will help with that, but in the end it just comes down to experience. Once you get used to drawing the chicken scratch goes away on its own. I used to have the same issue.
>>
I maintain that for stories it's very important to do small projects when starting out. Something with a manageable scope that can be completed in a reasonable time frame.

Helps build confidence and reliability.

Even if you look at huge series like One Piece, the opening arcs were self-contained for the most part.
>>
File: 20151203_153328.jpg (242KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20151203_153328.jpg
242KB, 1280x720px
>>77905206
produce without erasing your mistakes and you will remember what you did wrong. Micro-corrections are only good when you produce worth that the corrections are merely your own opinion and not form or effect based.

Also, post more! When you post more and receive the silence of oblivion in response you can see that your work is not worth regard and requires further practice (not just study, PRACTICE).
>>
File: 105803fcc722f4b3a97bb8833389fca6.jpg (372KB, 1036x1266px) Image search: [Google]
105803fcc722f4b3a97bb8833389fca6.jpg
372KB, 1036x1266px
>>77905903
I'd say I'm decent whether or not something is actually a mistake. It's just resisting the urge to fix it that I have a problem with.
>>
File: AB0022.png (28KB, 975x530px) Image search: [Google]
AB0022.png
28KB, 975x530px
Trying to make a comic, but I keep going through phases of "want to work" and "don't force bad art or story into canon". Is it better to go at a faster pace and iron out the kinks later letting it be natural, because I'm always afraid of what becomes canon and it's just slowing me down.
>>
>>77906366
If it's yours, then you are probably better than most of this thread. Still, it'd be better for you to post your original stuff rather than something based on pictures photoshopped to hell and back.
>>
File: 20151203_162520.jpg (321KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20151203_162520.jpg
321KB, 1280x720px
>>77906366
well thats good stuff there, with painting i guess the 'pushing of the paints' is half the battle and fixing mistakes is what constitutes good form.
maybe if you can make the initials steps more streamlined they may result in fewer errors for nitpicking to be done of?
clearly we are different in scope of work so I'm not sure how much i can help you anonymously but good luck in your endeavors.
>>
File: fff86779c5ccb95f7b75bcb32e624421.png (950KB, 957x1397px) Image search: [Google]
fff86779c5ccb95f7b75bcb32e624421.png
950KB, 957x1397px
>>77906588
That's not photoshopped, it was painted from scratch with a reference.

>>77906665
I don't see it that way, everyone's input has validity. Your designs are really interesting and you show a lot of promise with your forms and anatomy, keep it up.
>>
File: TheEsteemedMaxWest.jpg (119KB, 850x1007px) Image search: [Google]
TheEsteemedMaxWest.jpg
119KB, 850x1007px
>>77905206
Stop worrying that you aren't doing your 100% best work, all the time. Look at how many completely terrible "artists" produce endlessly, without a shred of modesty or doubt! If they can put out crap on a constant basis without stressing over it, you can put out something good without stressing over it!
>>
File: rocketbot_sourcecode_blank_divs.png (140KB, 823x1020px) Image search: [Google]
rocketbot_sourcecode_blank_divs.png
140KB, 823x1020px
>>77839292
>Comic Script: Plot to Outline
>http://rocketbot.com/tutorials/626/writing-a-comic-script-from-plot-to-outline-to-final-draft

That website only displays blank content below the navigation bar - the source code only has blank divs. Is login needed to see the content? (imgur link: http://i.imgur.com/WQ5wMnJ.png )
>>
>>77906773
that seriously would have been me at age 8 they had internet back then
>>
>>77906756
>That's not photoshopped, it was painted from scratch with a reference.
I know, I meant your references, those are undoubtedly photoshopped and copying them as practice is risky.
>>
>>77906841
shit dude iunno this is ancient copypastery
>>
>>77906923
Ah, I don't usually do portraits like that so it's not really a concern of mine but I get what you mean.
>>
>>77906916
Yeah me too. At least I'm not doing work like that in my mid-30s like that guy (and then calling myself esteemed for it, too.)
>>
>>77907072
Is there a bad art thread? cuz yikes
>>
File: carlos3.jpg (119KB, 635x464px) Image search: [Google]
carlos3.jpg
119KB, 635x464px
>>77907072
I'd be a-steamed too if I still drew like that
>>
File: 20151203_165150.jpg (171KB, 719x979px) Image search: [Google]
20151203_165150.jpg
171KB, 719x979px
>>77906756
i am terribly lacking in refinement, thanks
have my attempted reflection of subject.
cant spell catgirls without stocks
>>
>>77907364
dis cute shit
keep gettin better because i like this
>>
>>77907364
more plz

>>77906773
less plz
>>
>>77907421
Am I the only one who likes looking at terrible art? If I spend too much time looking at amazing artists, I feel inspired... but also sometimes discouraged that I'm not as good as them. Looking at a terrible artist's work gives me good perspective in the other direction, to see how much I DO know because I can identify the problems, and so on.
>>
File: catgirls.jpg (249KB, 924x720px) Image search: [Google]
catgirls.jpg
249KB, 924x720px
>>77907364
Catgirls make the world go round.
>>
>>77907785
HNNNGh
i need to seriously learn the geometry behind what makes this so perfect.
>>
>>77907848
I just wish I had a better camera.

Squash and stretch. Believe it or not, there's a 'golden ratio of cute'. Once you figure out the proportions of what makes something cute, you can apply it in different ways. Moe blobs are cute for a reason.
>>
>>77907907
Small chins, large foreheads, expressive eyes, minimal lines on the face.

I used to have a professor that said every line on the face can be equated to a year of age.
>>
>>77907960
I think that's also a line in How to Draw The Marvel Way, or a similar book.

But basically we're hardwired to think baby-proportions are cute, so little faces with big foreheads and soft features make characters cuter and friendlier.

I think this is part of the reason people find that new McDonald's happy meal mascot character so offputting... he's basically the opposite of baby proprortions: Giant mouth, high up eyes, etc.
>>
>>77907960
yeah but it's not as easy as saying 'small' or 'large'. that kind of thinking results in horrifying pixar abominations. it's absolute ratios, like >>77907907 this person says
like i've been trying to figure out for a while how to space Kitty White's eyes. everything sanrio makes is so fucking geometrically perfect and I can't quite get it
>>
I swear it's so much easier to force myself to practice if I practice drawing sexy naked women.
>>
>>77908184
I don't think there's an absolute "rule". If there was, there'd be no room for variation.

I think it really is more in generalities, and then it's up to the reader's personal aesthetic for what's "cute".

Basically not everything is appealing to the same people for the same reasons.
>>
>>77908434
It's a ratio, which is but isn't a rule. Specifically it's Phi. Disney, Pixar, and Cartoon Network have done a lot of study on the matter. One of the /ic/ beginner's thread links talks about it in greater detail, but I'm too lazy to dig through them and find which one.
>>
File: 20151203_174659.jpg (215KB, 719x1201px) Image search: [Google]
20151203_174659.jpg
215KB, 719x1201px
>>77907785
deus vult!
>>
>>77908474
exactly. a ratio is sort of a rule but sort of not, in the same way that a fraction is a number but not an integer, and thus not a 'number' in most people's minds
but obviously pixar hasn't been studying hard enough, and dreamworks REALLY hasn't. and this goes back even to the pre-cgi days of the late 90s
>>
>>77908580
Dreamworks is pretty consistent, but I'd agree that Pixar's designs can be a little rough.
>>
>>77908704
blech
and yeah dreamworks is consistent, but consistently bad. going back to prince of egypt if not earlier. Yeah, awesome movie, but fuckugly facial proportions.. as if trying to mimic Moai
>>
>>77908953
How to train your dragon had fine character designs, as well as a lot of other works spotted in between. I won't say much about their movies, but their art department is talented.
>>
>>77908573
I only learned Latin for a few months around 10 years ago, but you forgot about declension. It should be something like felina puella est optima puella (possibly still wrong).

Otherwise catgirls are indeed the best.
>>
File: moais[1].jpg (48KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
moais[1].jpg
48KB, 460x320px
>>77908998
pig disgusting. narrow squinty eyes too high on the head, leaving little room for cranium, and super low elongated lower faces with the nosetip and mouth crammed all down at the bottom. literally the opposite of neoteny
i wonder if someone misheard an instruction to make things 'moe' and made them moai instead because seriously tell me this doesn't look like hiccup and wideface blondegirl (minus face wideness)
and don't even get me started on the playskool dragons
>>
>>77907364
>>77908573
I recommend checking Lackadaisy's guides on his/her website

t. anon
>>
>>77909054
If you say so.
>>
>>77909065
you damn right i need more tones! thanks for the recommend, the connection is understood.
>>77909037
i'm clension for straws to make more cat jokes, thanks for the grammar tip
>>
File: carlos defeated.jpg (93KB, 283x359px) Image search: [Google]
carlos defeated.jpg
93KB, 283x359px
>>77909722
>that stretched pun
I'm Latin it go this time, anon
>>
File: WIP.png (152KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
152KB, 700x714px
Welp, this was supposed to be finished and ready for tomorrow's update, but I still couldn't get around it today... sigh.

Thoughts would be appreciated.
>>
>>77910410
looks done to me. slap some color on it and send it along.
>>
>>77907785

>tfw working on two comics about Catgirls.
>>
>mfw Don Bluth followed my twitter that I rarely use
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (362KB, 825x448px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
362KB, 825x448px
The Sisters update!

'sup all, artist uploading here instead of writer.

http://thesisters-comic.com
http://tapastic.com/series/The-Sisters

This week: guns n' shit.
>>
>>77912200
Whoo whoo, what, I love Donny's work, elaborate!
>>
File: words.jpg (98KB, 687x700px) Image search: [Google]
words.jpg
98KB, 687x700px
do you guys think text/text bubbles in this style is good?

or is it too distracting.

semi ignore the shitty hand writing
>>
>>77913417
The top one is not too bad but the bottom one is annoying to look at.
>>
>>77913178
>Crying magic sparkles
very nice, dude. you have IT you know that? as much it as the writer has. Speaking of:
>I'm not as fucking as I'd like to be
myyy siiiides. and I love how fucking honest mr wizard is. he lays it right out there.
>>
>>77913417
a flat lineless object is not ideal because of how it blends in.. like, yknow how real life doesn't have outlines? so if your normal art has lines, then your 'non-real' things like sound effects, dialogue, etc, should have THICKER lines so they look even LESS real
otherwise.. yellow on purple? fine. pale blue on pale pink? no. don't.
>>
>>77913417
Can't stand light on dark speech bubbles unless it's for occasional dramatic effect, so the top one looks terrible to me.
>>
>>77913417
It sorta depends.

If the color of the balloon is the only indicator of whose talking, then yeah, probably not a great idea. Because then you run the risk of running out of colors, or using colors that're too close to be easily distinguished. Then it's a whose-who of a conversation.

But if it's just standard balloons that just happen to be colored, that could work as long as you're careful. I'd lean more towards pastel balloons with darker text.

If the balloons are more eye-catching than the art, you run the risk of the average reader just reading the dialogue and totally skipping the art.

tl;dr: It's cool as long as you're careful.
>>
>>77913603
>Speech bubbles aren't allowed to be borderless
Borderless speech bubbles can look very good and are frequently used in popular webcomics.
>>
>>77913417
depends
we've got to see them over a colored page, see if they fit with the artsyle
>>
>>77913731
k, i'll post some text on pictures tomorrow i'm still working on the pictures and stuff.
>>
File: 688[1].jpg (376KB, 650x1011px) Image search: [Google]
688[1].jpg
376KB, 650x1011px
>>77913417
>>77913763
See if you can pull it off
>>
So, I have this idea, but I don't know if it'll be well received.
Remember Captain N: The Game Master? It's sort of similar. But more like a big love letter to the video game medium than a forced ad campaign made by peoplw with no respect for their audience's intelligence.
It's the story of a video game junkie in his late teens/early 20s, who somehow gets a device that is able to manipulate reality, and sends him back and forth to video game worlds, the real world, and a limbo between them. This is often because for some reason, the game worlds are "clashing" between each other, sending their fictional threats to our worlds. With this device, he is able to summon powers, weapons and characters from every game he owns, as long as he can load the game into the device itself. However, is ability to use them is proportional to his skill in the game. Summoning characters is a bit different, though.
The humor pokes fun at classic tropes, as well as stuff related to the games themselves, or even the history of the medium. But of course, in a "loving" way.
Unlike Captain N, of course, the characters will not be butchered into barely recognizable versions of themselves, but instead will maintain their traits and looks. Also, it'd focus not only on the possibilities of cool crossover action, but also character interaction. Both between heroes and villains.
This idea is still in diapers, as the only "original character" I've come up with is the protagonist.

What do you think guys? Yay or nay? Also, what are the possibilities of this getting C&D'd?
>>
>>77913663
white borderless speech bubbles, sure
>>
>>77914016
this needs to be a spritecomic
i guess my suggestion is go read Breakfast of the Gods and use their crossover tactics
>>
>>77914185
>Sprite comic
The idea is to use Pixel Art, yes. But I don't want to use existent sprites, or the typical DeviantArt sprite comic.
>>
>>77913206
like I just decided to log into my twitter and I got a notifications that Don Bluth followed me

at first I thought it was a fake (no verified check mark, the constant Indiegogo updates and almost nothing else) but it could be real; just that Don is a bit...enthusiastic about Dragon's Lair
>>
>>77915440

Best way to find out is to go to one of his official websites and find a twitter link.
>>
File: LDjdevQ-1.gif (187KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
LDjdevQ-1.gif
187KB, 1600x900px
I have so many ideas, want to make an animation or webcomic thing but my art is garbage. Pic related is some shit I drew up in flash in 5 minutes.
>>
File: Default-Raven.gif (179KB, 1400x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Default-Raven.gif
179KB, 1400x1404px
>>77915571
>flash

BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Our kind has a bad rep here and honestly Flash is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>77915706
Well I mainly use toon boom, but I just said fuck it and didnt try with flash.
>>
File: Team 2.png (44KB, 852x679px) Image search: [Google]
Team 2.png
44KB, 852x679px
I was bored.

So, I started finishing up my old pictures.
>>
mother fucker i am so bad at art how do i get better?
>>
>>77917135

Keep on going.
>>
>>77917173
alright, practice makes sense, but how do i actually set up the character's form in a drawing and shit, because I'm being really bad at that and i just want to be able to be passable at it.
>>
>>77917135
break it down and work on your dexterity
>>
>>77917195
oh that shit?
yknow, all that loomis shit. drawing spheres and boxes and all that crap. that's basically how it works
but if youre not even ready for that step yet, try copying something directly. yknow, get to the point where you can look at some guy's elbow and be like "yeah that's a line that curves like this" then draw that same line. you'll need that eventually
>>
>>77917195

keep on reading it.
keep on doing it.
keep on working.
>>
>>77917220
i think he's asking for specifics.
>>
>>77917237

Are you that depress anon?

Fuck you and kill yourself. EVERYBODY don't reply to him.
>>
>>77917213
>drawing spheres and boxes and all that crap
Even doing that, it doesn't really seem like I'm doing all that well with it, but I could just be being too hard on myself. I'm also going to try using a sort of manikin to help with posing and stuff, so maybe that will help.
>>
>>77917281
righto. howbout you show us what you've done? might be able to give you more custom tailored advice. otherwise this is the only generic replies we have
>>
>>77917237
There are no specifics. There is no shortcut, and even taking the same path could take you in a different direction. I'll spare the Loomis advice, but I seriously recommend learning from life, get pictures from google of people doing people stuff and copy them.
Watch what's catches your eye form any pic and focus on it.
Draw everything you can, as many times as needed, because, spoilers, you'll never end.
There is no ceiling for this, no cap of ability, but you'll never get anywhere wondering where should you go.
>>
>>77917292
Sure, I'll make a quick thing tomorrow and post it in here. It's late and stuff over where I am so I don't have much time or energy to do much other than just browse and stuff.
>>
>>77917308
you're a little confused i think. you think this anon is asking 'how do i keep driving in the face of all this confusion when I don't have a road map' when he is literally asking 'my engine is making a funny noise / where do i put the gas in'
>>
File: fanart-friday-update-cousin-mel.jpg (280KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
fanart-friday-update-cousin-mel.jpg
280KB, 1000x600px
I think vague "how do I art" posts with no actual art should be ignored. Not sure if it's the same person or multiple people that'd be better off in a Batman thread.

On another note I'd like to shamelessly announcement the newest Fanart Friday is up. I got Aeolus for the new artist for it.
>>
>>77917462
New rule:

>Sad anons with no art to post should be ignored and filter.
>>
>>77917462
just ignore it if you don't like it, i can't believe any of this is trolling. it has a very limited potential to waste time, as whether you take them seriously or not, you stop replying after a quick back and forth. The 'story' ends too quickly to make a good troll.
>>
>>77917496

More like:

>If you want help and feedback, post your art or you might not get any.

It's best to be encouraging rather than discouraging.
>>
File: 2015-12-04 00.44.23.jpg (325KB, 941x530px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-04 00.44.23.jpg
325KB, 941x530px
Finally working on some thing again. Let's see if I can finish this time.
>>
>>77917566
it's not as if there isnt feedback you can answer without seeing the art
some you need to see it, some you don't.
>>
>>77917698

Yeah, We know it is you bones.

Fuck off.
>>
>>77917698

If your reply is "show your art" then it's best to not bother. It's so often that one post will get multiple responses and then not reply or show art.
>>
>>77917737
You're new to these threads; that isn't true. You're thinking of inflammatory troll posts that are obvious bait. People asking for help never get more than a couple responses if they are themselves unresponsive. You probably got confused because a knee-jerk "show your art" response (which is not what is going on here) is indeed typically a response to inflammatory bullshit like 'you all suck' or 'you specific one person suck so hard you need to start over'.
This instance is two people, one trying to earnestly give advice, and the other misinterpreting what advice that anon needs and thinking they need a pep talk.
>>77917721
>>77917276
also in case it's not clear, this is a troll.
>>
>>77917817
>You're new to these threads; that isn't true.

I've been here for a looooooooooooooong time. Just always been anon. I'm talking about recent posts asking for help and then not posting art. Like they need the attention but don't have the balls to let people actually help them.

And I don't like treating everything as a trolls or bones post because that just creates paranoia and finger pointing. But ignoring suspected troll posts are best. I just wanted to talk about this once before doing so.
>>
File: Free art 1.png (204KB, 646x580px) Image search: [Google]
Free art 1.png
204KB, 646x580px
>>77917817

If a guy that isn't showing his art and probably asking "How to get gud".

He should be avoided, How many times this is happening? Lower case isn't helping his case. I am not troll, I am just pointing this out.
>>
One of the (few) strengths of 4chan is anonymity. Posting your own art you might as well being posting with a trip, only more so since you can always change a trip.

Speaking for myself, if I'm going to be speaking about most anything meta about my webcomic, like how depressed I am that nobody's following my webcomic, I'm probably going to do it anonymously. It's just a defense against receiving more abuse that you'd get if you identified yourself, either directly or through posting art. There are a lot of vultures here.
>>
>>77913567
Aw thanks man! That means a bunch!

And I mean, I'm sure the exorbitant amount I'm paying in art-school loans helped the "it" you're talking about.
>>
File: 074.jpg (414KB, 1386x693px) Image search: [Google]
074.jpg
414KB, 1386x693px
http://ennuigo.smackjeeves.com/

Got a comment where someone didn't like that I hid nips behind a paywall.

w/e
>>
>>77917938
look i dont see the problem here
he wanted some advice on how to get better at the basic aspect of drawing, how to make a form come together. we gave advice, he liked it, but still seemed unhappy with his progress using the typical methods. i suggested we could provide better feedback if he showed art, he said he'd do it tomorrow.
>>
>>77917996
nah, IT is something that makes those loans a valuable investment instead of a waste. but You didn't PURCHASE the it.
>>77918066
i recall we talked about that on /aco/ and the consensus was 'oh well this is a gag comic and it's still funny without the nips. it's a free country, charge if you want'
>>
>>77918066
should I recognize these characters? is that the new black panther design for the MCU maybe? and is that, like, Vision?
>>
>>77918066
I'll say this, if it's going to be censored, I'd like to not have a big annoying "you have to be over 18 to proceed" thing to click every time I visit the site.
>Checkin the site
Ohh that guy was just buttmad because you posted some pan-danderin' lesboonery. Gotta admit that prickled my trickle too, but whatevs. Comes with the territory of webcomics. As long as it never takes itself seriously then it's impossible for it to offend any reasonable person.
>>
>>77918352
My characters dressed as Black Panther and Vision's creepy wife from the new Vision comic.
>>
>>77917409
Welp, that's taking the analogy to a whole new level.
>>
File: Infinite_facepalm.gif (355KB, 676x480px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite_facepalm.gif
355KB, 676x480px
Does this sound like bad writing? I am introducing my villain with a simple rhyme.

>I am the Phantom,
>Violent and well-taught.
>Don't come near me or I will give you the shock.
>>
>>77918386
oh wow, I was close!
funny how now that nostalgia rules, it's new comics that are obscure. well also because new comics suck.
>>
>>77918474
It's not the best.

It's only a half-rhyme, kind of.
>>
>>77918474
well, it doesn't rhyme, and the meter is bad.. and it's very strange to refer to yourself as violent or well-taught. and 'the shock' isn't really a thing
how about
>I am the phantom, punchy and learned
>if you come near me, you're going to get burned
>>
>>77918402
I just think that anon wasn't asking for a pep talk is all. Your advice was great advice though
>>
>>77918536
>>I am the phantom, punchy and learned

What?
>>
>>77918536
Behold the Phantom, vicious and smart
Keep you away or I'll stop your heart!
>>
File: 352[1].jpg (30KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
352[1].jpg
30KB, 512x384px
>>77918554
oh wait, punchy means punch-drunk
uh.. feisty? no that's too Upchuck. i guess you could go with 'rough, tough, and learned' but.. blech, cliche. that's like rhyming rhyme and time, it has been RETIRED.
>>
I am the Phantom,
Destructive yet wise,
Around me, everyone dies.

?? ?
>>
>>77918617
gotta count those syllables mate
make it 'when they're around me'
this is starting to sound like a No More Heroes song lyric
>>
>>77918474
intelligent Phantom can hurt people too
if in proximity, it could be you!
>>
File: crazy-working-guy-keralites.gif (364KB, 428x287px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-working-guy-keralites.gif
364KB, 428x287px
>>77918474

I am the Phantom!
A killer and a thriller!
You can't take down by my pillar!
>>
>>77918474
The Phantom has muscles and also a mind
don't fucking trespass around here, you swine!
>>
>>77918672
I think you're having a little trouble with the concept..
>filename
>guy
>keralites related somehow
and maybe with other things
>>
>>77917653
I'd be more like "YIKES!"
>>
>>77918763
let's be honest though anon
you probably wouldnt be going and touching a stranger's hair
>>
>>77918474

I am the Phantom,
Inciting awe and fright.
Prepare for a shock
If you're in for a fight.
>>
>>77918474
Based on this, and the responses to it,
It's a bad idea, just don't do it.
>>
>>77861061
I started writing with a friend of mine who illustrates the comic, even though I suck at it. You have to believe you have something to say even if it's been said already and even if you'll never say it as well as many already have and will say after you. It's still your story, your comic, made by you. You'll have that forever.
>>
File: cailleb page one.png (1MB, 1250x952px) Image search: [Google]
cailleb page one.png
1MB, 1250x952px
Procrastinated further on my actual comic by working on the first page of the spin-off I have no real plot for.

I really, really want to get situational lighting and coloring down. It's absolutely the most important part of comic art to me.
>>
>>77901912
As a finn I approve of this depiction. Perkele.
>>
File: Recycle picture.jpg (124KB, 679x523px) Image search: [Google]
Recycle picture.jpg
124KB, 679x523px
>>77919132

No, no, I liking these rhythms.

But, I can't choose which one is the best. Keep on making rhythms! I going to finish with comic tomorrow. Promise!
>>
File: prince.png (453KB, 1139x714px) Image search: [Google]
prince.png
453KB, 1139x714px
>>77919222
His design, by the way.

He's turned into a walking skeleton through shenanigans and I don't know where to go from there but I came up with the idea and characters like 8 years ago so I'm clearly attached.
>>
File: lido page four.png (813KB, 940x1370px) Image search: [Google]
lido page four.png
813KB, 940x1370px
Latest page finished.
>>
>>77839263
>http://innerspace.notonigon.com/?p=8
There isn't any guide, it's just page 8 to a comic.
>>
>been trying to work on my comic for years. Other work got in the way.
>Can't just go into the main comic because this prequel is important.
>Barely got any of it done.
>I've done more porn of my comic than actual comic.
>Srsly considering giving up and just doing porn but how do i explain these characters?
What do?
Help??
>>
>>77921746

Okay I'll bite. Post art.
>>
File: trio.jpg (356KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
trio.jpg
356KB, 700x900px
>>77921842
This is the most recent thing I did that wasn't porn. The tall one is a dude who dresses up to get the perks of being a 'hot girl' and the short one runs a porn studio. They're not even gonna show up because I gotta end the project.

But yeah, I couldn't work on my comic because I was getting steady commission work and restructuring my patreon to be the most rewarding to patrons. I have older wips I can post but yeh.
>>
>>77922187

Please do post the other pics.
>>
>>77922187

You want to be commissioned to draw porn?
>>
File: christmas shopping.png (138KB, 438x586px) Image search: [Google]
christmas shopping.png
138KB, 438x586px
>>77922559
Well that was my only pic of those two but here, have a not-so-clean christmasy sketch of characters from my SFW comic that I haven't updated in like a year.

I still have more stuff just kinda sitting and collecting virtual dust.
>>
>>77922680

I'm curious; How much are you paying per page?

Not that guy but I think I could draw that well or better and I'm curious what that kind of work runs.

If you don't feel like discussing it publicly I understand of course.
>>
File: not_wrasslin'.jpg (223KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
not_wrasslin'.jpg
223KB, 800x768px
Sorry for the repost but it was a while ago so I guess it's sorta fine. I made it in august so i guess that's not so bad. Maybe I should just do crap like this until people get curious enough to see how they met. Though that's extremely unlikely.

>>77922680
Yeah, sure. That's like 95% of my commissions anyway.
>>
>>77922757

I charge $50-60 per page. Illustrations run about $30. I'm currently looking for a comic artist and an artist to do simple sketches. Both are weekly work.

>>77922860

Okay, give me some rates and an address to talk business.
>>
So the thing is one of my comics is being done by an artist doesn't seem to be really into doing the work. They've been late constantly and not much of a team player.

As for the sketch job, I realize that my two comics only get one page a week and I'd like to add something to give the characters more exposure. Something like an ask blog. I'm looking at paying around $10-15 a week for that. Simple stuff, no backgrounds, just draw characters talking/being naked/having sex/etc.
>>
>>77922936
>>77922971

That's actually really tempting. But I've never done (paid) porn before and I'd be nervous about the commitment/my skills...

I'll think about this.
>>
>>77923039

Well if you ever want to keep in contact let me know or drop a link. I like to keep a list of potential artists.
>>
File: towna.png (175KB, 657x493px) Image search: [Google]
towna.png
175KB, 657x493px
I think if I mess with this, it could be a rather nice shot.

>>77923050
I'd like to talk more. Just hit me up at my tumblr if that's okay: http://rainbow-flyer.tumblr.com/
>>
>>77923108

Boom, just sent my email in an ask.
>>
Are there, at present, any comics about tulpas, or featuring tulpas as a major plot element?

Acknowledged as tulpas too. A character meditated for them. Not schizophrenic stuff like Afro Samurai.
>>
>>77923829

Calvin and Hobbes.
>>
>>77922860
What is that "girl" from QC doing in your comic?
>>
>>77923855
Imaginary friends are much different thematically than tulpas bruh
>>
>>77919291
everybody loves a skellyman. i need to bring mine back. he's been doing nothing for years.
>>
>>77921247
okay, whoever makes the next thread, do it well in advance so you can proofread the two OP threads and clear out the bits that make no sense eh
>>
>>77924183
Nope.
>>
>>77922187
there's a luxurious problem. i feel for ya man but if i had so many commissions that i had 'no time' to draw my comic, i'd just.. i dunno, cut something else out of life instead
>>77922682
virtual dust is like regular dust. it doesnt hurt anything and it comes right off. just be patient. you have your whole life to create shit
>>
>>77922860
oh I remember this shit. I like it.
>>77923108
oh shit youre this guy too? i thought it looked familiar. funny how it looks at least as different as blaster nation and rock cocks do
>>
>>77923108
>porn fanart for Dewd

I'm legit jealous of Dewd.

WHAT'S HIS SECRET?!
>>
>>77924270
damn
>>
>>77924270

He posts on 4chan a fucking lot.

No seriously that's it. If he thinks there's an opportunity for the spotlight to shine on him, he's there. And some of the time he happens to be right, even if his content is kinda shit. And there's honestly nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>77924270
>WHAT'S HIS SECRET?!

Consistency.
>>
File: black-hand-implying.jpg (70KB, 384x704px) Image search: [Google]
black-hand-implying.jpg
70KB, 384x704px
>>77924303
>>77924305

I see...
>>
Remember those threads were we talked about drawing each other erotic fanart but a couple of prudes shut the whole activity down?
>>
File: 1393537984449.png (13KB, 202x184px) Image search: [Google]
1393537984449.png
13KB, 202x184px
Then again I also drew nude fanart for Dewd.
>>
>>77924270
the biggest sexual organ is the brain
dewd's shit is fucking arousing, regardless of how it looks. He has no filter, he just spews out how he feels, smeared with a bunch of whatever he just watched recently (and he has good taste). It's the perfect storm of making you feel slightly uncomfortable and getting weird boners because the fat ugly red girl feels sorry for herself and talks about her big ol tiddies then someone honks one or whatever
>>
>>77924360

If anybody draws porn of my characters I'd put it up on my website for thousands to see.
>>
>>77924393
Same. Ennui go is a lewd comic.
>>
>>77924393
i forgot, what else have you done besides Super Sexy? Not super interested in drawing fanart of them
isnt there a thing with some demons.. or is that just on slipshine
>>
>>77924393
Consider it done. Anything specific in mind?
>>
>>77924402
yeah but that's funnylewd. that adds another layer of challenge, because if all you draw is straight up porn you feel like "if the characters saw this they would be bored, their lives are sexier than this AND funnier"
it'd be like drawing freakazoid porn where nothing strange at all is going on
>>
>>77924383
Do you guys think that fans draw porn of characters from seemingly innocent comics because they pick up on the author's deviancy showing through the pages?
>>
File: cover-001-censored.jpg (222KB, 901x1349px) Image search: [Google]
cover-001-censored.jpg
222KB, 901x1349px
>>77924404

Well the other comic is Deviants. Both comics only have 8 pages out now and there's not too much for the characters since we're still in the middle of a sex scene that'll be wrapping up in a couple pages.

>>77924408

Whatever you want. I got a special page for gift art for each comic.
>>
>>77924459
I have noticed that media that's already oversexualized usually gets very little porn of it.
>>
>>77924459
I think there's more to it than that. I've seen a lot of comics that had no real sexuality, let alone a solid romance, yet it still has a shit ton of fan porn.
>>
File: JJJ Feels Good Man.jpg (10KB, 300x233px) Image search: [Google]
JJJ Feels Good Man.jpg
10KB, 300x233px
>getting someone to do sketches for an "ask blog" for my characters
>getting someone to try out to be a replacement comic artist
>pornhub fixed the issue with video ids so I can now post new hentai
>ads are pulling in a couple dollars a day
>getting interest for the comics over at comic fury

This is a good and productive week.
>>
>>77924506
all it takes for a good comic to have lots of fanart is for it to have popularity
>>
>>77924459
I draw porn because I like to draw porn. If it's a character I like, I'll be tempted to draw porn of it. If they're incredibly bland boring characters, probably not. It really doesn't matter what the original comic is like.
>>
Wow, I never knew people found my comic sexy.

I mean, even I think sarahs pretty ugly.
>>
File: luigi ridin dirty.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
luigi ridin dirty.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>>77924680

I'm going to find you Dewd and I'm going juice you. I'm going to get that sweet nectar that gets people to draw porn for you and I will have it all to myself!
>>
>>77924459
that's pretty sick thinking
>>
>>77924462
yeah it's too early to think of anything
>>77924481
indeeed. the idea of rule 34 is to make porn of that which doesnt yet have it. nature abwhores a fapcuum
>>
>>77924520
oh wow, farming out your askblog. good stuff man
>>77924680
i'm pretty sure that's the point. it has such a southpark-oblongs feel, and people love making porn of those
>>
>>77924481
Mine's practically nudist at points but never drawing in all the bits.. and i get the occasional nudie fanarts, but THOSE rarely draw in all the bits either, more cheesecake. Except one time when it was straight up full anatomical completion, and it was glorious.. AND funny. and in-character. And took place during an innocent bath scene. Sometimes I worry people will start classifying my comic as teh prons, and that'll be worrisome for a couple reasons, but so far all the fanart has been pretty justifiable, so I haven't had to actually refuse to add one to the fanart page. I hope I never have to because that would feel douchey. and yet actual porn would be prettty cooool.
in any case that one abovementioned piece is also on paheal, so i have that at least. feels good man.
>>
>>77924911
>>77924740
You see, the secret is to never show them nude because mystery is sexy.

Well, that's what I've gathered.
>>
>>77925037
naw that pisses me off when it goes out of its way to carefully cover stuff.
>>
>>77925037

Yeah I know about that, too. But since I write porn comics, I don't really get that luxury. Not unless I wanted to do a tease comic but I'm not a fan of blue balling people.
>>
>>77925051
>>77925088
Well of course, you gotta throw them a bone every once in a while, while not revealing the whole mystery at once.
>>
buuump
>>
File: Full-Preview-Shot-001.jpg (88KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
Full-Preview-Shot-001.jpg
88KB, 800x593px
Hey all, smalltime scrub here, I've shared my little comic project here once or twice, but I've never gotten any feedback. What do you guys think?
>>
>>77927219

it is okay.
>>
>>77927219
oh yeah i recall you hanging around
sorry for the lack of feedback but there's so little to say at this point. I like it when dogs wear armor.
>>
>>77839263
Hi anons, I will be honest with this.
I always had this terrible shyness towards everything that I create so this is not easy for me, not in the slightest. But this time I really need to shill my webcomic.
So here it is

http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/stryking-the-heroism/list?title_no=14661

Thanks
>>
>>77927219
And now my dumbass forgot the link, I've got a ton more of the actual comic done

Www.napapiiricomic.com
>>
>>77927424
kudos on workin through your shyness, that's always good.
Heh, as if phone apps weren't bad enough irl, they're pervading all kinds of fiction.. so many hentai lately where a phone app does something magical like mind control or something. How does it pertain to this story? Or are we going to find out over time
This is good art. It's hard to judge the pacing right now since it's the intro, one assumes the rest of the comic isn't going to be quite so spartan (god knows that's how i started my comic).
I have often thought about this premise in MMO games.. if EVERYONE is a hero then where the fuck is crime coming from in adequate amounts? nobody stands out so it really isnt as interesting or appealing to be a hero. I wish there was a paper mario MMO where you could just be a townsfolk.
Anyway I'll be interested in seeing where this goes. Right now it could be cool and fun or painfully generic. It's up to you
>>
>>77927526
This is prty neat. It could use a little gray added here and there to break up the white monotony. Y'know, like >>77927219 this has.
also your pacing befuddles me. first two pages are proper pages, third page is like six pages, fourth page is just a single panel and a nonsequitur at that
>>
>>77927219
>>77927526
I've given you feedback before. Your website design sucks.
>>
>>77927635

It was vague then and it still is now. I have changed the site since the last complaint, and it is my first website. What do you dislike about it?
>>
>>77927627
It was a technique I read about in a review of webcomic tactics: unending panels or flowing pages. It was a bit of an experiment, but it's good to get some feedback about it.
>>
phew. BCDE didn't kill himself. that's a relief.
and destructocon is back too! but his friend did.
man artists are a bunch, for sure.
>>
>>77927662
I've told you this before and it was not vague. Once you have multiple chapters up, the way your site is set up now is not ergonomic for someone looking to read from the beginning. They would have to click "latest chapter" and then "first" in order to do so and that is one click too many. Your comic should either be viewable on the home page, with standard comic navigation, or you should have a "start from the beginning" button. This was two months ago: https://desustorage.org/co/thread/76776948/#76794126

This was not me but they also noted the same problem I saw in that it's confusing finding the right place to start from the beginning: https://desustorage.org/co/thread/76677898/#76698064
>>
>>77927847
But I did make that change? The newest chapter link takes you to page 1, the cover art and title. Should it start with that? You don't have to click first after newest chapter.
>>
>>77928024
Then it shouldn't say newest chapter. It should say first chapter, or Start, or something like that.
>>
>>77928062

Duly noted. Thanks for the input, like I said: I'm a bit of a scrub so I could use the criticism.
>>
>>77928062
or 'oldest chapter' as a contrast to newest
although at the moment it is that as well
>>
>>77928170
Yeah you get it, just something that isn't "Newest chapter" when it clearly shouldn't be.
>>
>>77925088

Left ya some fanart over on /aco/, buddy.
>>
>>77924360
That's something I could get into, anyone willing to volunteer his character?
>>
>>77929406
>everybody wants porn fanart
>nobody wants to be the first to ask for it
>>
>>77929406
shit dude you just DID me some fantastic fanart. and of an obscure character at that.
okay she wasnt naked, but she was barefoot (you might have mistaken her khaki-colored boots under orange-gold highwater pants iunno) so that is always cool.
>>
>>77929406
I'm cool with it, go wild dude.
>>
>>77906574
You shouldn't be even thinking of canon at this stage, specially with a serial comic. Just accept you're not good enough to properly express the plot now as well as you wish and move on, and you can retcon it later when you feel comfortable. Don't let something as inane in the big picture as "muh continuity" stop you from the get go.
>>
>>77906574
dis shit is rrl cute
>>
>>77929406
The most successful posts I've ever made, in terms of likes and view counts, were the two nudes that I drew. I suppose people out there would like some more.
>>
>>77929406
Anybody wants to draw Ennui GO! stuff they have my blessing.

Nothing draws in views like porn.
>>
Right, new thread time is imminent. Whoever does it, you n eed to examine the various things in the OP posts and remove the extraneous 404ish ones.
start doing it now. you have a bit
>>
>>77924375
Which one was it that you drew?
>>
>>77929563
Ha ha, I know what you mean. But since I've got a few green lights, I will try sum. I personally don't mind if anyone take my characters as well, but I admit that I don't make them particularly sexy, so I'm not sure if the task is worth your time.

I think I know where to begin.
>>
>>77930337
>implying when dewd makes the next thread he's going to put any thought or effort into it
>>
>>77930383
is it the one where annabeth is all bure bure bure bure
>>
>>77930768
precisely my point
YOU do it, if you aren't satisfied
>>
>>77930807
The one where he's mastubating?
No, that was rainbow flyer.
>>
>>77930900
>he
>>
>>77931072
Yes anon, in the picture he was masturbating with his penis.
>>
>>77931200
Annabeth isn't a he.
>>
>>77931276
Annabeth says he's a he, so if you somehow get his pants of he's a boy.

Forever and ever.
>>
>>77931331
Dewd, you are a fag.
>>
>>77931570
I'm a halfling, you guys should know this by now.
>>
>>77924360
I really wanna do this. Now that we have /aco/ I think it's possible!
>>
File: luchabancho.jpg (594KB, 2908x2180px) Image search: [Google]
luchabancho.jpg
594KB, 2908x2180px
Thinking about picking a comic I made a while ago back up. Sketching some characters
>>
How do I brainstorm alone?
>>
>>77930900
no the twisty twisty one

someone make a thread. do it now! edit the OP bits
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.