[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already know nobody likes me. Why do we need a holiday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 213x237px
I already know nobody likes me.

Why do we need a holiday to emphasize it?
>>
>>77833960
You are the mothafuckin' ace of spades Charlie Brown!
>>
You know, newbie, you're the only person I know besides the drunk Santa outside of the Five and Dine that can take a wonderful season like Christmas and turn it into a problem. Out of all the Lucys, Sallys, and Peppermint Pattys in the world, you are, by far, the most pathetic.
>>
>>77833960
I don't understand which holiday you're talking about.. I don't recall any holiday being dedicated to nobody liking you. That sounds like.. bizarro valentines day
>>
File: 1447739245421.jpg (31KB, 462x410px) Image search: [Google]
1447739245421.jpg
31KB, 462x410px
>>
Pigpen my friend... you look like shit, and you smell like shit, but you are my friend!
>>
>>77833960
Did anyone here see the new movie? I saw it the other day and thought it was damn good.
>>
>>77834757
Yeah, it was really hard not to cry.
>>
>>77835027
My wife was kind of teary eyed by the end of it.

I thought it was nice they kind of gave him a win for once, but that it didn't come easy.
>>
Yo mama so stupid, she thinks Judo is what they use to make bagels.
>>
>>77835259
Hush mode, Nigga, hush mode.

>>77834757
I'd say it's my favorite animated movie this year. It was just all around excellent, to the point where I can actually excuse most of the very few nitpicks I have with it.

My only legitimate issue was Lucy and Linus didn't get enough screentime
>>
>>77833960
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't killed himself yet.
>>
File: First_Peanuts_comic.png (12KB, 600x117px) Image search: [Google]
First_Peanuts_comic.png
12KB, 600x117px
>>77833960
Fuck you I like you
>>
>>77835221
>but that it didn't come easy.
Yeah, it was done perfectly.
I was really worried about it because of Paul Fieg, but I didn't find out until a few days before that he was just one of several producers.
I think Schulz would've liked it. The only bad part of the movie were the 2 pop songs.
>>
>>77835380

He's a Columbine waiting to happen.
>>
>>77835378
>My only legitimate issue was Lucy and Linus didn't get enough screentime
That's a legitimate complaint, but they were really good when they were onscreen.

I thought they did the kids really well overall - Marcy and Peppermint Patty were both pretty great and Sally was actually pretty funny.
>>
>>77834664
isnt this from a smiths song?
>>
>>77835476
Nah, Chuck is a good kid and actually kind of an optimist at heart. It's hard to see through his layers of neuroses and fears, but he never stops trying.
>>
>>77835259
Yo mama so stupid, when I told her I wanted to do it doggy style she got down on the carpet and licked her own pussy!
>>
>>77835476
We're not discussing Spider-Man.
>>
>>77835503
http://thischarmingcharlie.tumblr.com/
>>
>>77835378
>>77835478
I thought it was weird there was so little Linus, but I really enjoyed the singular focus on Charlie Brown. It was different.
>>
>>77835476
Fuck off, Boco
>>
>>77833960

Why was he bald despite being so young? Is he post chemo or something?
>>
>>77835606

Yes sir...
>>
>>77835478
I think they needed a bit more time in their interactions with Charlie Brown. Lucy in particular felt more like a gag character than an actual antagonist like she should.

I mean, I'm glad they didn't do it like "A Boy Named Charlie Brown" with several scenes of Lucy just tearing Chuck to shreds to the point of obnoxiousness, but they could have done more with her putting him down to make the scenes where she's forced to admit she's wrong about him have more of an impact in the movie itself rather than just if you know the character already ahead of time.

I was really surprised how little of Linus there was considering how prominent he is in the strips and specials. But when he WAS there, yeah, it was great.
>>
>>77835627
His dad is a barber and apparently practices on Charlie Brown.
Chuck HAS hair, but it's so thin and fine that you can barely see it.
>>
File: pe501009.gif (61KB, 900x179px) Image search: [Google]
pe501009.gif
61KB, 900x179px
goddamn
>>
>>77835643
Yeah the way I see it is that it's pretty easy to overdose on Lucy in these things. She's always putting him down and fucking with him, but you always get the impression that they are still kind of friends and if you crammed in more of her hating on him in the movie it might have pushed it a little too much.

Just my opinion though.
>>
>>77835726
Yeah. It's easy to overdo it. I think they were trying to avoid that here but ended up underplaying her too much.

Linus, I don't even know what their excuse was.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.