[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have your hundreds of brothers die in front of you >have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: fives.png (336KB, 844x358px) Image search: [Google]
fives.png
336KB, 844x358px
>have your hundreds of brothers die in front of you
>have your favorite die in front of you in a blaze of glory
>have your best friend go crazy
>find out the truth about the clones
>die trying to warn the Jedi
>fail
being Fives is suffering
>>
>>77831679
Fives saved Rex.

Rex believed him and got his chip removed, Rex managed to save some of the others too.

It was a small impact, but Fives didn't die for nothing.
>>
>>77831803
I don't remember this
>>
>>77832359

Rebels retconned it in
>>
>>77832390
It was going to be a thing in later seasons of The Clone Wars if they hadn't been canceled.

Rebels didn't retcon anything.
>>
>>77832390
Rebels confirmed.
>>
File: 1429573647102.png (782KB, 480x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1429573647102.png
782KB, 480x1252px
>>77831803
>It was a small impact, but Fives didn't die for nothing.

Bullshit. Fives pushed the domino that led directly to the fall of the empire.

>Fives warns Rex about the chip
>Rex has his chip removed, as well as Wolffe and Gregors'
>Ghost crew seeks out Rex
>Rex joins the Ghost, reunites with Ahsoka
>Rex and Ahsoka are by far the most experienced people in the fledgeling Rebellion
>From them, the Rebellion grows into the Rebel Alliance
>The events of Rogue One occur
>Which in turn directly lead into and cause the OT
>The fall of the Sith
>The return of the Jedi

I wonder if Sheev thought, while he was falling into Death Star II:
>Maybe I shouldn't have fucked around with Fives all those years ago

Fives is the hero the galaxy needed and deserved.

And when Anakin Skywalker dies after killing the Emperor, after Darth Vader killed Rex and Ahsoka. No one will be left to remember what Fives did.

Press "F" to pay your fucking respects.
>>
>>77832390
It was in The Clone Wars you dipshit. Season 6, on Netflix.
>>
so do the clones age at double time their entire lives or only up until fighting age and then age normally?
because thanks to the shit tier texturing in rebels I can't tell if the clones are in their 40s and have seen some shit, or if they are approaching 90 and just pretty spry for their age
>>
>>77833110

I believe in the old canon, there was a cure made to slow down the aging of the clones to normal levels. But now, they just keep aging at the same rate.
>>
File: Fives.png (219KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
Fives.png
219KB, 343x343px
I wish we had Fives for just a bit longer. Sure, we got Echo back, but the TCW crew could have done a little more with him. He was the Clone Trooper we saw go from cadet, to grunt, and all the way to ARC rank.
>>
>>77832952
>"Why didn't I just kill Fives"

-Sheev Palpatine-Final thoughts as he fell into Death Star II
>>
>>77833110
Rex would be somewhere in his 60s during Rebels. He may or may not get retconned into being the really old dude who fought on Endor.
>>
File: Gregor-TCWs5BR2.png (364KB, 760x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gregor-TCWs5BR2.png
364KB, 760x768px
>>77832952
>Gregors
are you saying this badass motherfucker survived?

does Rebels get better after the first episode?
because that made me not want to continuing watching
>>
>>77833461
See >>77832850

Gregor is the one standing behind Rex and Wolffe. And he's batshit insane.
>>
>>77833461
it really doesn't. its bad guy of the week babby tier stuff.
completely inappropriate for adults to be watching, people don't even get killed. They make a point to say the rebellion is acting completely non-lethally against the empire
set blasters to stun motherfucker!
>>
>>77833461

Rebels season 1 has had its growing pains, just trying to sort itself and recognize what it is. But now in season 2 is where the fun starts to kick in.
>>
>>77833640
>babby tier
>people don't even get killed

are you a teenager, by chance?
>>
>>77833461
The best part of season 1 is watching Chopper be a fucking psychopath. Well, that and the official return of Ahsoka at the end.

Season 2 starts with Vader, at long last voiced again by James Earl Jones, singlehandedly fucking goddamned everybody's shit up.
>>
>>77833720
I dont care if people never get killed in a series, I care when they change the integrity of the series about...wait for it....WARS, by making a rebellion from an organized militia/terrorists into little more than a peaceful protest by not killing space nazis.

blaster shots which used to burn holes through peoples bodies now don't even knock them unconscious, they just knock the wind out of them a little and leave them squirming on the ground in discomfort
>>
>>77833601

Traumatic head injury's a bitch.
>>
>>77833640
>people don't even get killed.
That's pretty wrong
>>
File: Chopper.jpg (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Chopper.jpg
2KB, 80x80px
>>77834109
>>
>>77834109
>>77834156
Sorry, meant >>77833640
>>
>>77834156
H I G H E S T K I L L C O U N T
I
G
H
E
S
T
>>
Need that webm of the grand inquisitor cutting the bumbling imperial officers' heads off.

And of the inquisitor's death.

And of that guy who got flung out the air lock force field into space.

And all the TIE Fighters that have been blown up in space during Rebels, along with the A-Wings.
>>
File: yeah screw this I'm out.webm (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yeah screw this I'm out.webm
195KB, 1280x720px
>>77834529

I have a webm here of the Inquisitor's death, but is not the best quality.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.