[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you want the MCU to handle Thanos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: thanos2.jpg (186KB, 1000x495px) Image search: [Google]
thanos2.jpg
186KB, 1000x495px
How do you want the MCU to handle Thanos?
>>
>>77830676
I don't really care anymore, I'm just not gonna think about it until 2020 or whenever the fuck that movie's gonna come out.
>>
all they really need to do is make him believably terrifying. But they already fucked up Ultron so who knows.

>insert Thanos dropping cosmic cube
>>
>>77830676
They need to reveal his love interest first.
>>
>>77830783
>Thanos drops the cube
>Iron Man: lol how stupid, are you sure you're not named fumbles?
>>
The way they are handling him
>>
>>77830743
IW Part 2 comes out in 2019
Part 1 is out 2018
>>
>>77830783

That is the big problem. Almost all Marvel Movies except Winter soldier and Antman have had terrible boss fights that have been short, sloppy and underwhelming.
>>
>>77830676
I want him to be arrogant and sardonic.
I want him to be snarky and make a few quips.
Then I want him to get smacked by the Hulk..
>>
>>77830676

Well so far, what we've seen of him amounts to:

>Sends pretty boy to earth to grab stone; loses one instead
>Sends green bitch after another stone; she defects immediately
>Sends blue Muslim after it; he takes it for himself, then loses it

He's kinda had a poor first impression. He's gonna have to, like, nuke Asgard or something before he gets a good rep.
>>
QUIPQUIPQUIP
>>
>>77830676
Quipping memes and dancing to Little Richard's "Tooty Fruity".
>>
>>77830676
>How do you want the MCU to handle Thanos?

They already fucked up with him. They haven't been developing or building him up at all as someone we should all fear
>>
At this point, there's been too much teasing and hype that it won't live up to anyone's expectations, especially since Marvel was terrified to let a single civilian die in AoU
>>
>>77831029
>Then I want him to get smacked by the Hulk..
No, this time, we need a villain to beat the Hulk. Have it so it looks like the Hulk is about to do his usual smash villain when they monologue, but Thanos catches the punch, and knocks Hulk the fuck out.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 500x375px
I want him to fly his thanos chopper
>>
>>77830676
Ditch the gay iroman rocket propelled chair.
Replace it with some terrifying monstrosity that looks like it's carved out of black stone

He schemes silently, he smiles only when some ploy of his goes according to plan or he's in the middle of a heated battle or he feels deaths' cold touch.

Empty threats like which were tossed around in GoTG makes him seem like a bitch.
If it's shown that he knew that Ronan would steal the gem and that Nebula would eventually betray him then he'd be a "just as planned" type that would work well.
All they needed was a single 3 second scene of him sitting back in the chair and smiling. Maybe even doing the just as planned steepled fingers thing.

Have him float down to asgard walk into the throne room and have a shitload of dead or badly beaten asguardians laying everywhere. with him walking out with nary a scratch.

He's a walking force of nature that can tank hits from extra pissed hulk and also reprogram starks armor to break apart just when he's close enough to grab him with some tech he has in his eye.

When he gets there, it's not a battle. It's a struggle to survive before they lose.
>>
>>77830783
>>77830855
Why is this going to happen?
>>
>>77831050
>Thor Ragnarok
>Ending
>Thor think he's saved Asgard
>Thanos suddenly arrives and fucks shit up in Asgard for the final 5 minutes
>>
>>77831332
>End of Civil War.
>S.W.O.R.D agent Carol Danvers tells Fury that they are recieving a call from outerspace from someone called "star lord".
>It's a short virtual video of Thanos,s army taking out the Nova corps.
>Then another video of Thanos standing in the middle of ruins of the capital of Xandar smiling an infinity gem in his hand
>He starts laughing, he glows then we see an explosion that looks like something straight out of akira that quickly swells and begins to envelop the world
>For a moment they sit there thinking that the guy went crazy and destroyed himself and the world and that the infinity stones are more powerful then they thought
>Then a single scene where we see him standing in space, surrounded by debris.
>The chair flys toward him and he sits in it.
>Fury calls for the avengers all of them and to inact project home guard and they start sending out the call to every single super powered being on the earth.

>>77831118
Yeah but, they're the guys with the star wars franchise. So dead worlds and offscreen killings is still on the table. They just can't go full on cheap deaths everywhere they have to SERIOUSLY make every single lost life important. This works in their favor because, the Avengers spend a lot of time trying to save people and make it all about not taking lives willy nilly. If Thanos comes in and starts nerding out over Death and kills half of the universe with a snap of his fingers like in the infinity gauntlet?
Oh shit, the impact on the viewers and weight of that would be ENORMOUS.
First thing they should do is have the hulk get punched across america and end up in nevada
>>
>>77831195
Fucking this, and without any gems as well.
>>
>>77830855
that sounds like something out of a whedon film desu
>>
>>77830743
Same here. I'll see the movies when they come out but right now I really only actively give a shit about Guardians V2 anymore. It's been too long, I'm ready to get off the hype train.
>>
>>77831927
>Yeah but, they're the guys with the star wars franchise. So dead worlds and offscreen killings is still on the table.
Or Star Wars will be rife with defanged, family-friendly "action" and PG-13 fights that are 10% punching and 90% banter. That's what sells nowadays.
>>
Put lady death in it.
>>
>>77832537

Actually it's not. Not for most people.

It's just that that's what sells to China.
>>
>>77830676
>>
Well in one aspect, I want him to beat the shit out of the avengers by himself, something Ultron failed to do. Like punching hulk so hard he shifts back to Banner. But thats only a minor thing. Really they should stress how little he thinks of every other race, that Death is the only thing that matters
>>
>>77832799
>punching hulk so hard he shifts back to Banner.
Kek
>>
>>77830676
>How do you want the MCU to handle Thanos?
with a bigger chair.
>>77830964
>do i look like a monster
nigga was a better ultron and probably a better lex
>>
They just need to get the gravity of the situation right. I want a scene where the Avengers have no idea just how strong he is so they sick Hulk on him. Thanos just plays along while Hulk just relentlessly pummels his face into the ground over and over again, digging themselves further down. Once Hulk is satisfied, he stops and is instantly knocked out by a single hit from Thanos.

Alternately, using a full stoned Infinity Gauntlet to break Mjolnir.
>>
>>77832944
>>do i look like a monster
>nigga was a better ultron and probably a better lex
Damn it. I hate how true that is. And I hate that we won't get more of him.
>>
>>77833267
Break mjolnir.
Rip the armor right off of Tony.
Shatter Cap's shield.
Fucking drop the Hulk.
>Vision already dead
>No one else of consequence
>>
>>77833806
then become the universe and leave your body behind with gauntlet only to have nebula steal it, then they have to work with thanos to get it back
>>
>>77833806
I'm probably wrong here as I'm not too well versed on Cap but can his shield be broken? I was always under the assumption that the harder you hit it, the more energy it bounced back.

Though I guess it can be prone to being torn in half...

As for Tony, ripping the armour off him isn't enough, he has countless iterations to use. He either needs to die or be severely crippled.
>>
>>77833971
Infinity Gauntlet ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>77830676
Make him sympathetic. Meaning : introduce loli death.
>>
>>77833971
Only when it comes to direct forces and energy that are on par with low level gods. Can even take a full force all the power of a giant thunder storm behind it hit from thor. Cap would still be pulped from the sheer force of that attack though.

But when it comes to magic and the power cosmic that are on a whole other level in terms of sheer power and can upend the natural laws.
The shield might as well be made of tissue.
>>
>>77834105
not enough edits
>>77833971
it happened and will happen again
>>
I want them to actually adapt the Infinity Gauntlet and his motivations and character in there but I know they're going to take a shit all fucking over it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.