[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regular Show: "Hello China" Talkback Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: hello china.gif (3MB, 400x192px) Image search: [Google]
hello china.gif
3MB, 400x192px
New Regular Show airs tonight at 7:30 EST!

>In order to get high school credits, Rigby has to pass a foreign language class taught by Benson in China.

Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCnvK6_KNaM

Owen Dennis (storyboard artist) on the episode: "This episode is pretty important to me because it’s basically my life. I spent three years teaching English in China and this episode is based losely on my first year teaching there.

I saw with Matt and Michele and they asked me questions about my life in China, then drafted it into an outline, then gave it to @tobyjones and me to turn into an episode! The easiest thing to assume in this episode is that every time something kinda funny or real feeling happens, that’s because it actually happened to me. In general, we tried to write Benson and Rigby to represent the extreme directions that severe culture shock can push your emotions.

I really hope you’re into this one, it’s one of my favorites and it took a lot to make."

He made the pic related for the episode.
>>
>>77830351
Any leaks for Crazy fake plan!
>>
>Continuing the high school stuff

Nice to see they are still sticking with that.
>>
Who or why is Benson being sent to china to teach english?
>>
>>77830684
shut the fuck up brandon
no there is none
>>
>>77830737
Chinese people want to learn English. They pay a lot of money for English speakers to come over to teach English. Various losers and dropouts jump at the opportunity to go over to China to teach English before burning out after a year or two.

You should look into it for when you drop out.
>>
>>Dunwoody?
>>
>>LeBron, Kobe, Apple
>>
>>77830941
>commercial during 15 minute show
>>
>commercial break 5 minutes into a 15 minute program

Seriously?
>>
Did they seriously just cut to commercial less than five minutes in?
>>
Wow, what the fuck CN
>>
>split the episode in two
CN STOP
they always fucking do this when they want to make sure people to stay tuned to the BIG THING afterward (TTG with RS: The Movie's premiere after it, TTG with WBB's premiere after it, Gumball with AT Stakes up next), so I can see why they do it but god fucking damn only do it on reruns, please.
>>
>>77830351
Neat
>>
rap time
>>
chinese love vulgar slang

jowl rage!
>>
Mega when?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-30-19h56m29s293.png (831KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-30-19h56m29s293.png
831KB, 1280x720px
Download link here!

https://mega.nz/#!bt03ULLA!D9ajgCqGnvkrhpuKXHQQhEIjDDrITdXdI3f767mHDis
>>
>>77831582
Thanks!
>>
>>77831582
Based madridista at it again! :)
>>
Is there a bomb this week or what?
>>
>"Hey Apple, You ever hear of pulling an all nighter?"

:^)
>>
>>77831716
Yes. All week till Thursday new episodes at 7:30.
>>
>Benson's last name is Dunwoody

I like to think he made that up just for the class.
>>
File: 1389690713114.jpg (12KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1389690713114.jpg
12KB, 200x300px
>tfw you will never go back and finish high school
>>
>>77832174
Did they ever let people do that? GEDs have been a thing for a long time now.
>>
>Please come back next year and share more of your vulgar raps
>>
This was a strong start. Benson and Rigby have good chemistry and an appearance by James Hong never hurts.
>>
>>77832372
Ged's have changed now..its Tasc or at least in new york city it is. They also made the test harder from what I hear
>>
>>77830829
i've heard it said that when you teach english in foreign lands you don't have to speak their language
i dont understand how that's possible. i would go fucking nuts. i get paranoid when i cant communicate.. like in a loud bar or something
>>
>>77831582
Thanks, I didn't even know this was on thanks to CN's retarded scheduling, you're a god send Madridista.
>>
what the fuck did i watch
>>
Apple's accent gives me a boner
>>
>>
>>77834885
One day at a time. Eventually you pick up the language, or you get a guide that talks for you.

>Went to Chinese school
>Teacher didn't speak English
>Would relay our instruction in Chinese with a TA translating after.

Annoying but still viable.
>>
>>77836652
Wouldn't having a translator make your position kind of redundant?
>>
>>77836770
No, because the translator tended to be a student that only knew just enough Chinese to know what the teacher was saying, then they'd fuck off to their class and learn the harder stuff.
>>
>>77836582
Something tells me this episode is gonna get pirated like crazy in China.

They love it when foreigners pay special attention to their country in their shows.

>Cartoon Network
>Regular Show
>"Hello, China"
>Please watch on Monday Night 7:30
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.