[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R..remember me?? W..w..who h..hype? Jokes aside, you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
R..remember me??
W..w..who h..hype?

Jokes aside, you hype?
Expectations?
>>
I'm upset Black Panther came out of nowhere, he's not gonna have any character development
>>
>>77830493

Funny how /co/ went from
>Not enough characters for Civil War
to
>Too many character to get developed
In the span of like a month.
>>
>>77830493
I'm upset that his costume looks incredibly clunky, he's supposed to be sleek like a jungle cat, not fat like an Xbox.
>>
>>77830071

everyone

everyone is hyped >>77830231

but not me though
>>
>>77830493
That's a stupid complaint. By that logic, everyone from Batman and Wonder Woman to Hawkeye and Falcon "came from nowhere".
>>
>>77830557
You overestimate the hype for this
>>
>>77830071
Everyone I know is hype, I'm hype. It better not be shit like AOU.
>>
>>77830567
Hawkeye did come from nowhere and wasn't really developed at all until AoU.
>>
Tony better have a good fuckign reason for not siccing the Iron Legion and wearing the Hulkbuster armor against Cap
>>
>>77830612
You seem to underestimate it.
>>
>>77830612
>261,935 likes in 6 days.
>>
>>77830648
There is no Iron Legionários anymore.
>>
>>77830655
Ugh, its adopted?
>>
Hyped, but more curious for Dr. Strange, just like how I was more hyped for GOTG and Ant-Man the years before. I think what's new is more excited.
>>
>>77830648
>big slow armor designed just to fight hulk
Cap would flip circles around that shit

Iron Legion was never combat ready, JARVIS wasn't up to it and hence needing to make the Ultron AI.

Still, it's not Tony's call in this movie. It's all up to the government I'd imagine.
>>
I just wanna see what Nat does. She's seems the more reasonable and I'd like to see what she says to Cap
>>
>>77831060

She probably tells him to give it up and accept Bucky's screwed.

She was trying to talk him against going after Bucky at the end of WS. I'm guessing she's still got a grudge about him botching that one mission for her way back when.
>>
>>77830963
Scarlet Witch wrecking Iron Man and War Machine will make me literally cum in the cinema.
>>
I'm hype. The Winter Soldier was great so I have faith the Russos will do a good job with this.

I mean sure they've made one movie in the MCU for all we know it was a fluke and Civil War will be terrible.

But I'm optimistic assuming that's not the case.
>>
>>77830071
>Jokes aside
What joke?
>>
>>77834462
I really really like the trailer breakdown they did for Empire, and the director/writer commentary for the CA:WS blu-ray is great as well. They focus a lot on character relationships, motivation, and making sure they feel organic, so they've got their priorities in the right place.

I love cool setpieces and beautiful composition, but there's always going to be a bigger movie explosion 6 months down the road -- the better trick is getting the audience invested, so we *care* about the spectacle. And based on their and Feige's comments, the plot seems fairly streamlined. One of my issues with AoU was that it felt overstuffed with characters and plot; a story with a simpler focus will give a large cast room to breathe, which makes me more confident.

I'm also choosing to be cautiously optimistic.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.