[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you suppose Donald's power level is, and could he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 2crazy4donald.jpg (40KB, 512x390px) Image search: [Google]
2crazy4donald.jpg
40KB, 512x390px
What do you suppose Donald's power level is, and could he beat Scrooge in a 1v1?
>>
Nobody can beat Scrooge. Dude tamed lions and grizzlies with one look.
>>
Donald once punched a shark in the face in that one cartoon only because the shark destroyed (ate?) his hat. Regular Donald < Regular Scrooge but Angry Donald > Angry Scrooge
>>
Neither are very powerful outside of fanfiction comics.
>>
>>77826078
Donald has the berserker blood in him, same as Scrooge, but Donald would need a life of horrible struggle and terrible loss to actually unlock his full potential, like Scrooge did. Pray he never has to fall to that demon.
>>
>>77826387
Seriously?
Angry Scrooge is seriously overpowered. Remember that time on the steamboat? But that's only hearsay right?

There was a nice pasta going around about Donald being born in the wrong decade and thus failing to deal with his energy-level in a civilized world while Scrooge had the opportunity to shape a yet untamed world with his energy and enriching him forever.
>>
File: 1365271057664.jpg (174KB, 1024x1474px) Image search: [Google]
1365271057664.jpg
174KB, 1024x1474px
>>77827322
>Three Musketeers movie Donald's theme is he's a complete coward
>>
Donald has his bouts of hypercompetency. He usually only fails because of pure bad luck or his own flawed personality.

If Donald had been born in the same time period as Scrooge, and if he wasn't so lazy, he'd probably smack the shit out of Scrooge.

That's the tragedy of Donald Duck: He has all the abillities but he'll never get around to making something of them.
>>
File: Paperinik_Vs_Raider.jpg (897KB, 1747x2053px) Image search: [Google]
Paperinik_Vs_Raider.jpg
897KB, 1747x2053px
Since Donald = Duck Avenger, it's seriously hard to tell sometimes. I mean, yeah, young Scrooge is close to untouchable, since he gets close to Popeye levels of power, but Donald is always hiding his power level behind laziness, while in reality he's really competent and tired because of his night bouts.

I'd say that fully powered Duck Avenger would have some chances with young Scrooge, but overall - yeah, he'd lose, because intelligence and gadgets can only get you so far when you're fighting someone as unstoppable as The King of The Klondike.
>>
File: 1378043284465.png (383KB, 557x364px) Image search: [Google]
1378043284465.png
383KB, 557x364px
>>77826078
Scrooge in his prime vs. Donald and I'd say Scrooge.

Old Scrooge vs. Donald in an actual fight where Donald is mad enough to fight his uncle without restraining himself, and I'd have to give it to Donald.
>>
If Donald is right about what they fight about, he wins
If he's wrong, he loses
>>
>>77827931
Donald is a coward, and pretty much always has been. He's a berserker, but he's also a selfish vain lazy person who'll back down from conflict unless you piss him off in the moment.
>>
>>77828262
Italian fanfiction doesn't count
>>
>>77828464
Which Rosa story is this from?
>>
>>77827504
it's the old McDuck genes, Scrooge's sister/Donald's mom could draw it out almost at will.
>>
File: shewantstheD.jpg (588KB, 1267x768px) Image search: [Google]
shewantstheD.jpg
588KB, 1267x768px
>>77828464
>>
ITT: Characters you want to kill the worst way possible
>>
geneticaly speaking and considering evolution, donald is superior. But scrooge had the opportunity and will to gain experience and realise his full potential. Think goku and gohan
>>
>>77829000
So Gladstone Gander general?
>>
>>77827504
Yeah, but it took learning that his mother had just died and being made fun of for it.

We don't know what the fuck Donald would look like if you put him through emotional shit like that.
>>
>>77829574
Didn't Donald once fight a god and win?
It was those Greek Gods wasn't it?

Might've been someone else, but I think I remember he got god powers or something and wrecked all their shit over something like not letting him get any sleep.
>>
>>77828683
It's funny how you think only USA shit counts as canon, when Europe has by far produced more good Duck stories than you ever did. Even Rosa shits on USA and visits Europe more often, since that's where people actually care about good Duck comics.
>>
>>77829740
He wrecked a trombone player with god power because the trombone kept everybody awake. Then he started playing trombone and the gods gave up.
>>
>>77831505
Yet ironically Rosa also said Euros don't understand the core aspects of the ducks.

"I should digress here to set straight a terrible misconception that all of Europe has always had about $crooge’s Money Bin. It is NOT filled with gold coins as it has always been depicted in European comics. The whole point behind Barks’ original creation of the Money Bin is that it is filled with ordinary pocket change. Quarters and dimes and pennies… NOT valuable coins! The idea is “here’s a guy who is SO CHEAP that he saves a whole building filled with pocket change”. To depict the Bin as being filled with valuable golden coins misses the whole point of the Money Bin. That’s a sad misconception in European comics that bothers me a lot.
>>
>>77827390
>but Donald would need a life of horrible struggle and terrible loss to actually unlock his full potential

That's every day of his life though. How many times does he have to let Gadstone Gander shit on him before he snaps and goes full on King of the Klondike?
>>
File: 965.gif (996KB, 320x225px) Image search: [Google]
965.gif
996KB, 320x225px
>>77831878
So all that shit is just POCKET CHANGE?
>>
>>77833240
Yes. And most of it is money he associates certain memories with.
>>
>>77833240
>>77831878

I think that both interpretations are just fine. A room full of gold and a room full of pocket change both demonstrate how absurdly wealthy and greedy he is.
>>
File: powers_beyond_your_comprehension.gif (1001KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
powers_beyond_your_comprehension.gif
1001KB, 500x378px
Scrooge is strong, but Donald has powers beyond comprehension
>>
>>77835712
Holy shit, I loved Donald in Mathmagic Land when I was a kid. I haven't seen that shit in ages. Thanks, anon.
>>
How much prep time does Scrooge get?
>>
>>77833411
But it's easy to be greedy over gold. It's not that he cares about the spending value of it. He cares about his coins because each one represents a memory to him of when and how he earned it and the adventure he had. Making them all just generic gold misses that point entirely.
>>
>>77835986
Each coin represents a duck he's killed.
>>
>>77827390
>The nephews die
>>
>>77836082
He'd probably just cry before getting mad
>>
>>77828464
>>77828873

Why is...Scrooge hanging out with Morticia?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.