[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So DO YOU LIKE IT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: imageedit_3_5782576750.png (10KB, 697x839px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_3_5782576750.png
10KB, 697x839px
So

DO YOU LIKE IT?
>>
>>77822811
What's this?
>>
Is this Archer?
>>
It's pretty hit and miss, though I did enjoy watching it for the most part. I'd recommend it, just as a way to waste an afternoon.
The Mayor is best character and Chrysalis is muh waifu.
>>
File: Dazzle.png (190KB, 415x350px) Image search: [Google]
Dazzle.png
190KB, 415x350px
>>77822811
I LIKE IT
>>
File: VLxzoOJN.png (84KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
VLxzoOJN.png
84KB, 257x257px
>>77823092
>Chrysalis is muh waifu.
I mean, I guess it's ok to choose the inferior waifu.
>>
File: imageedit_1_9085065484.png (13KB, 797x927px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_1_9085065484.png
13KB, 797x927px
>>77823435
she's a bitch

a bitch to hate fuck
>>
I feel like they want to do Cyber Punk but, are afraid that if they go that route they'll just burn them selves out.
>>
>>77823435
>you'll never have underwear lunch with Pizazz
>>
>>77823494
I feel like the only way it could work is if it was one episode and they used it to make fun of 80's cyber punk tropes.
>>
File: tumblr_nylbi1VJGd1sr02rto1_540.jpg (102KB, 540x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nylbi1VJGd1sr02rto1_540.jpg
102KB, 540x707px
When's the next episode out?
>>
>>77823884
Wednesday
>>
>>77822811
It's got a lot of style and flare. Reminds me of an old late night Adult swim series.
>>
the only thing I really like about is the theme song which is the hottest track of the year and looking at pizazz, because they managed to find the algorithm for female perfection
>>
What do black people look like in this show?
>>
Pure, unfiltered laser! I'm gonna be rich!
>>
I like it, but Dazzle's design overall was a pretty big mistake considering how many people just label this show as "Not Archer" without even giving it a chance. Unfortunately I think this dooms Moonbeam City to a single season.

It's also really weird how having so many Hollywood celebrities on a cartoon makes me take it less seriously. I have the pessimistic thought that they're just doing it because they think it's trendy to be in a cartoon or some big wig offered them a big paycheck to sit in a audio booth for an afternoon. I know that's probably not the case, especially since Elizabeth Banks and Rob Lowe have such a great sense of humor, but the celebrity voices are still distracting overall.

I also missed Will Forte a lot, but I think he's wasted on a character as retarded as Rad. We've just seen it too much with MacGruber and Abe Lincoln.
>>
>>77824883
they're everywhere, you just can't tell because they're so white.
>>
>>77824955
I think part of the problem with bringing in celebrities too often is that it gives the impression that the show can't stand on its own. Instead, they have to lure people in with celebrities so they will watch the show.
>>
>>77823494
I don't see why. They're completely fine in making fun of all other 80s cliches.
>>77823550
That's a very likely episode, MCPD already has robots on staff, I can't see why they wouldn't have a Replicant Division. Shut down because the entire department may or may not be Replicants
>No QT Moonbeam Sean Young with a constant haze of cigarette spoke surrounding her wherever she goes
>>77824955
It's sort of a shit shoot. Dazzle and Archer are only really similar in the sense that they're handsome white guys in action-y lifestyles and maybe the whole shitty stiff Flash animation.
Rob Lowe and Kate Nara seem like wastes of VAs. I don't feel like they're really knocking the acting out of the park and their voices aren't really that recognizable so what's the point? Forte is actually pretty recognizable and his acting adds to the character so he's actually a pretty good choice.
>>77824966
I'm waiting for this to be the case so far even the Cubans are super-white so I'd imagine a really white guy with black facial features and Jheri Curls.
>>
>>77822811
>>77823485
can someone vectorize these two
>>
>>77822811

I like it. The music is great. Sadly its a Comedy Central show that isn't South Park so fuck knows how long it'll last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWeFKSJeIrM
>>
It's okay, and I like the animation and track, but it could have been better if they done the story right. I like Chrysalis though. She's great
>>
It dragged at first but I'm enjoying it. The subplot with the gangsters cleaning up their neighborhood during cop con was funny.
>>
rip
>>
>>77828295
That was a great bit. I'll support anything that will get a musical number in my show.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.