[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rick and Morty comes out >/co/ sucks its cock >Ricky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1396078488956.png (166KB, 336x279px) Image search: [Google]
1396078488956.png
166KB, 336x279px
>Rick and Morty comes out
>/co/ sucks its cock
>Ricky and Morty becomes popular
>"le reddit and morty garbage justin is a hack"
this is just an example, i've seen us do it enough to notice.
please tell me you realize you're hipsters, right?
>>
>New show comes out, it looks promising
>It does not deliver, it's getting dumbed down to get popular with unenlightened masses
>It's not good and we realize it was never good to being with, we just imagined the promise
>>
>>77820723
It's the circle of /co/, it happens to everything.
>>
You're better off filtering the words "reddit" and "tumblr." You'll lose 75% of the posts on 4chan, but it's no loss.
>>
>>77820723
What you say is true
That's why you have to realize /co/ is wrong about everything because they're delusional fags
Including me and you
>>
>>77820723
>/co/ is one person
Fuck off there are still plenty Rick and Morty threads and people who enjoy the show. Stop trying to act like you're better by implying you're the only one not doing it.
>>
>>77820738
I'm not saying that this doesn't happen, but the majority of the criticism that shows get on /co/ is either just tumblr/reddit scapegoating or "it's a meme show".
>>
File: 1446051305963.jpg (150KB, 800x774px) Image search: [Google]
1446051305963.jpg
150KB, 800x774px
>>77820752
>but it's no loss.
>>
You're using words like "us", and "we" on an anonymous imageboard unironically.
Chances are you're a dumbass.
>>
Go back to bed Roiland
>>
>/co/ is a bunch of contrarian hipster faggots
In other news, water, still wet.
>>
Hey now, I like Rick and Morty. Except that one episode, Get Schwifty. Shit episode, shit song. People only like it for the "show me what you got" meme.

I think people just assume that a few bad to mediocre episodes means that that's the direction the show's going to go until it sucks, so they freak out and preemptively hate it.
>>
Serious answer - popularity breeds resentment in people who don't like it to begin with. You won't find people who turn their enjoyment around over popularity, unless maybe if community was an important part of their experience.

Popular things bring more haters.
>>
>>77820738
How do you dumb down rick and morty? It's not like the animation or humor could get any cheaper.
>>
>>77820879
>humor costs money
maybe if you're on the jew end of the industry, but it's not like writers throw their budget at the joke fairy or something.
>>
Why does it feel like this board just keeps becoming more and more like /v/?
>>
What happened to Rick and Morty?
Like the one good episode in season two is Total Rickal it seems.

Has it become a reddit show? It seemed pretty good for much of first season
>>
>>77820723
>Rick and morty comes out
>/co/ sucks its cock
>Rick and Morty goes off the air
>The other half of /co/ who doesn't like it calls it garbage
YOU realize /co/ is not a hivemind, correct?
>>
>>77820945
Because SJWs threaten the fun of the board and most of the fun left to /aco/
>>
File: 1347941388054.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1347941388054.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>77820723
>Rick and Morty comes out
>/co/ sucks its cock
>Ricky and Morty loses steam after a season and a half of good episodes and the last half of season 2 was shit
>/co/ complains and op throws a fit
>>
>>77820723
4chan is the proto hipster website. Hipsters wish they could hate and turn on things as fast as this website's user base.
>>
>>77820723
>New cool thing comes out
>It's popular, catches attention of shitposting fags
>half shitposters call new thing shitty without explanation
>other half falseflags as insufferable fans
>"le tumblr reddit meme new show/game/ creator is hack kek jew"
>thing is now hated on 4chan
>>
>>77820723
>/co/
>one person
A lot of people here are hipsters but a lot are not.
I still like Rick and Morty
>>
File: 1443359949971.gif (498KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1443359949971.gif
498KB, 300x222px
>>77820961
Get the fuck out of here
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.