[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the ice powers a metaphor for being gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 17

File: o-QUEEN-ELSA-facebook.jpg (178KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-QUEEN-ELSA-facebook.jpg
178KB, 2000x1000px
Were the ice powers a metaphor for being gay?
>>
Because......icicles?
>>
Jean pls.
>>
>>77819062
every gay friend of mine said yes
i'm not sure myself
>>
Every hero/villain with ice powers is now gay.
>>
>>77819095
Maybe. Maybe not. Why are all the latest cool animated gays women?
>>
>>77819110
Because men are icky, and therefore gay men are icky squared.
>>
You're free to interpret it that way.
>>
>>77819101
But why though? Was there some recent paradigm shift, like when pink became a womanly color or the word gay stopped meaning "happy"?
>>
>>77819171
Ice powers are just really fucking gay and its only now that people have come to realize this.
>>
>>77819110
Because lesbians conjure images of two statuesque women entwined naked in each other's arms, their hair falling over each other's perfect skin as leaves fall around them etc., etc.

And gay men make you think of a penis entering a hairy butthole and coming out with a little bit of poop on it
>>
File: facepalm.gif (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif
51KB, 400x400px
>>77819062
It's called projecting. It's not about being gay it's about finally being comfortable with your FREAKY FUCKING ICE POWERS THAT NEARLY KILLED YOUR SISTER WHEN YOU WERE KIDS!

For fuck sakes why does everything have to have a sexual bend with you people?
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 860x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 860x1152px
>>77819101
>mfw I have ice powers and suck dick
>>
>>77819191
I still don't see what's so gay about ice. Does that mean eating ice cream is gay, too?
>>
>>77819235
Depends what flavor ice cream.
>>
>>77819207
People are getting hornier than they're getting any.
>>
>>77819241
Butterscotch = totally gay
>>
>>77819207
They play up the "DONT NEED A MAN" thing and have a really creepy edge to their sisters relationship.
That and disney is gay as fuck and they had their marketers out there shilling the let it go = eating twat thing to get the crazy internet bitches/queers off their back and marketing their shitty sub par movie for them.
>>
>>77819296
Were they doing this?

That would honestly explain a lot of the hype over a pretty so-so song
>>
>>77819062
Word of god says it's a metaphor for diabetes.
>>
Forgive Hans.
>>
File: mr.freezewhatkilledthedinosaurs.jpg (42KB, 432x285px) Image search: [Google]
mr.freezewhatkilledthedinosaurs.jpg
42KB, 432x285px
>>77819101
>Mr.Freeze
>gay
>>
>>77819380
Didn't you hear about him and Snart hooking up? Meanwhile Killer Frost was having a threeway with Harley and Ivy.
>>
>>77819337
Wait. What?
>>
Haven't watched this yet but the local Disney channel is going to show it in a few days

Lemme guess, the snowman is fucking unnecessary for viewers over 10?
>>
File: tfw_no_blonde_magic_babby.jpg (28KB, 851x477px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_no_blonde_magic_babby.jpg
28KB, 851x477px
Was their sadness a metaphor for white guilt?
>>
File: .jpg (332KB, 1260x856px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
332KB, 1260x856px
>>77819062
Of course!
>>
>>77819062
No. She had ice powers because the whole thing was a Disney warp-adaptation of "The Snow Queen", so there was always going to be a queen with snow / ice powers. It's also a movie about misunderstandings, fear and family strife, so people with something to hide project their own struggle on Elsa
>>
>>77819062
no its about getting your freak on. you can see more in demo songs.
>>
File: 1425155843187.png (1MB, 1000x856px) Image search: [Google]
1425155843187.png
1MB, 1000x856px
>>77819296
>They play up the "DONT NEED A MAN" thing
No they don't. Anna is extremely thirsty, dreams of romance and ends up with a handsome hunk who's the honest goods. Elsa spends most of the film convinced that she'll kill or seriously injure anyone she touches and trying to shut everything and everyone out to be alone so no-one can find out about her powers or die because of them, so obviously romance isn't a top priority for her.

Just because they acknowledge that familial love is also true and strong and it doesn't always HAVE to be romance that saves the day doesn't mean there's a "DON'T NEED A MAN" theme. Heck, Anna would have died alone on the mountain without Kristoff, and villain or no, Hans kept everything nicely in check and the people alive through the storm while the royal sisters were singing about their repressed childhood traumas on the mountaintop.
>>
>>77819062

you would think flaming powers would be more of a metaphor for gay...
>>
>>77819675
The dude existed mostly because they needed to at least PRETEND that it was based on the original snow queen and to keep people from thinking "HOLY SHIT THIS MOVIE IS GAY AS FUCK".
Because..if you cut him out..it gets pretty goddamned incesty.
Also, the last minute PRINCE WAS ACTUALLY EBUL FOR REASONS! at the end seems like contrived misandrist bullshit to paint men as evil and handwaive the fact that her little temper tantrum probably killed hundreds of people thousands of animals and rendred their lands unable to support life for generations.
>>
>>77819235

only if it has big, salty nuts in it.
>>
Elsa should have gotten with Hans at the end. Also Hans shouldn't have been a villain.
>>
>>77819207
I think it's pretty obvious that the subtext of that is "be okay with who you are." Elsa is not explicitly gay, but it's easy to take "be okay with who you are" as pro-gay if you look at it with an agenda in mind.
>>
Yeah, being gay makes you more powerful than the normies so that's why everyone is so afraid of the gays.
I saw this one gay one time shoot lasers from his eyes.
>>
>>77819738
I never say this, but you're projecting so fucking hard.
>>
>>77819062
Gay people get ice powers?
>>
>>77819738
your bait is 4/10 but I will take it. prince turning out evil is a standard rom com move when they have to get rid of the fiancee without making the main girl/guy look like a bitch.
anna really could not do anything without Kristoff, Im more annoyed with the trend of loser/dead beat men being show in positive light. no it does not get incesty, not every contact between 2 people is sexual
>>
>>77819841
just ask Iceman
>>
>>77819062
It's a long running tradition
>>
>>77819810
But once she does accept who she is and has her own thing going, that's treated as bad because she hurt the feelings of all the inferior people, so they have to go try to shackle her to their rules and conventions again. I guess it's an accidental metaphor for how gay people can't bring themselves to acknowledge that the families who alienated them are terrible and do not deserve to be reconciled with.
>>
>>77819892
are you dave grohl?
>>
>>77819835
Look, I'm not projecting and I'm not saying that you said anything. I'm holding a conversation and you're reacting to it rather poorly.

>>77819875
It does get incesty, it really does, second there is no logical reason to make him evil to get him out of the way AND make the true love thing about familial love. This is the second time disney has done this.

Could have easily just have him try to kill her because she's the evil snow queen who nearly destroyed their empire THEN at the last second, because of anna decide to let her live and leave to never return. Simple as that.
Didn't need to make the dude an evil murderer to make her less of one.

Hell, if you can just say "that's just nice family love between sisters" and leave it at that, that second cartoon frozen fever make you think or say out loud "This is really kinda gay".

BTW, Disney spent a RIDICULOUS amount of time selling that god awful song as some kind of lesbian coming out thing on the sly.
>>
>>77819062
It was a metaphor for puberty.
So... potentially?
>>
>>77820002
I'm not sure if we watched the same movie. By the end she's accepted herself and everyone seems to be happy?

If you mean when she sequesters herself to her ice palace, she hasn't accepted herself. She sees herself as a monster that needs to be away from other people. "Let It Go" is just as much about giving up and shutting out other people (Let the storm rage on/
The cold never bothered me anyway) as it is about letting go. Tonally it sounds like a triumphant moment, but it's actually the lowest point of the character's arc; Elsa has chosen to remove herself from society and live in isolation. The song becomes ironic because instead of letting go of her baggage, she lets it consume her.
>>
>>77820039
>Disney spent a RIDICULOUS amount of time selling that god awful song as some kind of lesbian coming out thing on the sly

hello where are the proofs
>>
>>77819062
They were a metaphor for being a nazi.
>>
File: heyy.jpg (437KB, 1575x2475px) Image search: [Google]
heyy.jpg
437KB, 1575x2475px
>>77819062
it's not a metaphor, we legit have ice powers.
>>
File: tumblr_ni48e7H8si1r6em7do1_500.png (183KB, 497x549px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni48e7H8si1r6em7do1_500.png
183KB, 497x549px
>>77819755
This tbhfam

I was 100% sure it was going to be Kristanna-Helsa endgame by the dungeon scene and still believe that's how it'll ultimately play out, because the pairings suit each other excellently.
>>
>>77820039
>I'm holding a conversation and you're reacting to it rather poorly.

I'm actually a third party to the conversation you were holding.

I say you're projecting because Disney has never really given a shit about how far they stray in their adaptations. Robin Hood, Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tangled...

I say you're projecting because for some reason you say the movie would be "incesty" if you cut the male leads. There are no scenes of sexual tension between Elsa and Anna. There is no hint at a physical love between the two. They're sister and they share a familial bond. To say anything else is to project a desire of perverseness onto something that has nothing to support such a reading.

Your last bit about misandry is also misplaced. Was it misandry that the alpha male Clayton was evil for REASONS? It's been a while since I've seen Frozen, but wasn't the Prince's motivation to acquire Elsa's kingdom? He sees Anna, thirsty as hell and marries into the family, and then plots to kill the ruler in order to rise to the crown. This kind of palace intrigue is a really, really common thing in fiction that focuses on royalty and to ignore that to say that the Prince's heel-turn was to promote misandry and came out of nowhere is bullshit.

And when have we ever cared about collateral damage? Aladdin brought in an impromptu parade with elephants and shit into a busy urban market square. How many people were trampled? Mulan crushed an army via an avalanche. What about the surrounding rivers that no longer had the proper run off from melting snow?

In short, you're projecting.
>>
>>77820039
>It does get incesty, it really does, second there is no logical reason to make him evil to get him out of the way AND make the true love thing about familial love. This is the second time disney has done this.
>Could have easily just have him try to kill her because she's the evil snow queen who nearly destroyed their empire THEN at the last second, because of anna decide to let her live and leave to never return. Simple as that.
>Didn't need to make the dude an evil murderer to make her less of one.
>Hell, if you can just say "that's just nice family love between sisters" and leave it at that, that second cartoon frozen fever make you think or say out loud "This is really kinda gay".
>BTW, Disney spent a RIDICULOUS amount of time selling that god awful song as some kind of lesbian coming out thing on the sly.
the song is shit. I liked the demos better. they were going to go with elsa being evil but they dumped that storyline so you see the seams of a hatchet job. the guy went evil because its a trope, there is rarely any logic to it in rom coms
>decide to let her live and leave to never return.
I would have hated that. too many disney movies end with villains getting themselves killed or heroes half assing it.
>frozen fever
makes you think that only if you have never seen an interaction between 2 women who are friends let alone family. women get away with acting more gay(without actually being gay) than men and its normal.
>>
>>77820080
I wish everyone in the world had at least as much brain power as you.
>>
>>77820080
Well, it's for kids, so they can't have her go full Magneto and force people to accept her on pain of being frozen to death, or consciously hold the whole kingdom hostage so that they have to do everything she says if they want to see another spring. So they had to contrive a reason for her to not actually willfully kill anyone.
>>
>>77820206
>>77819755
Hans did nothing wrong. He even asked Elsa to knock off the eternal winter thing first instead of just trying to kill her right away, which would have made a lot more sense.
>>
File: Picture 184.png (80KB, 194x256px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 184.png
80KB, 194x256px
>>77819738
Dude, you're reaching so hard you'll sprain something soon, and have clearly spent way too much time around rabid Elsanna shippers.
The movie isn't "gay as fuck". It's not gay at all. It's full of familial love. Which is a good point, because it's true that there's different kinds of love and the stories in the media tend to focus a bit too much on only the romantic "true" love. Acknowledging that hey familial love is also true and strong does NOT mean that hey all love must be romantic so if you feel familial love towards your family members and show it you must want to fuck them because love, right? Seriously.

Also the romantic movie trope of the fancy and fine "ideal" groom the heroine is strongly paired with in the beginning turning out to be a pompous, snooty dick and possibly a treacherous asshole so that the "unsuitable" honest and rough hunk (who the heroine snarkily disliked right after meeting them before realising that she loves him) can be the real romantic interest the heroine ends up with is so common it's cliche by now. The fact that you're actually trying to spin it as "misandrist bullshit" reveals you as a troll or a tool, or possibly both.

It's ridiculous to try to claim that whoever happens to be the villain now represents their entire sex. If the villain happened to be a woman, would the movie then "paint all women as evil, what contrived misogynist bullshit"? You're over-interpreting and projecting harder than an SJW tumblrina trying to vomit out an inflammatory post about a faux controversy to garner notes.
>>
>>77820332
Putting out the fire to kill Anna is certainly the wrong decision.
>>
>>77820332
>>77820343
He should have just kept playing along.
>Oh no my kiss did not work Anna I am so sorry I love you tho quickie marriage time maybe that'll do it
>Okay Hans, I love you barf X_X
>what a terrible tragic thing whelp guess the kingdom is mine, everyone!
>>
>>77820309
why not? that seems like something jafar would have done if he wanted everyone to love him.
>>
>>77820406
Because Elsa was too hot.
They didn't want to make someone so hot a villain because it would confuse little kids heads.
>>
>>77820039
>Disney spent a RIDICULOUS amount of time selling that god awful song as some kind of lesbian coming out thing on the sly.
Nigga they spent literally ZERO time doing that. The only people claiming that LIG was some gay propaganda anthem were the same people that blame Harry Potter of trying to brainwash kids into witchcraft and satanism. And possibly gay people and tumblrinas, who are so desperate for representation they're willing to see it in anyone who hasn't got their tongue jammed down someone's throat by the end of the story. But definitely not Disney.

What have you been smoking? You understand that /frz/ wasn't some official communication channel run by Disney and full of legit confirmed reliable informations, right?

(Also, you're talking to multiple people but seem to assume you're having a conversation with just 1)

>>77820039
>It does get incesty, it really does
It really doesn't. Honestly. And they wanted to have a despicable villain because if there is no big bad, both the citizens and the audience might have noticed that Hans is actually a lot more capable and responsible ruler than either Elsa & Anna, and they're the protagonists, the audience must love them above all others, so it's best to make Hans Bond villain -tier stupid, just to make sure the audience isn't conflicted about who to root for. Their target audience is rather young, after all, and Disney movies tend to have clear morals and clear divisions between "good" and "bad" characters
>>
>>77820082
4chan stupid.

>>77820219
First of all.
It's kinda gay at the end.
Secondly, at no point not a single solitary point in the entire fucking movie does he even HINT of being evil. They either pulled that out of their ass at the last second or they are being genuinely dishonest in their representation of him.

And lets be fucking honest about something, the former is MUCH more preferrable to the latter because the latter combined with the basic plot behind the show throws up all kinds of "nice guys am evil be an awesome lonesome princess" thing that the queer chicks in feminist clothing love to throw around.

As for collateral damage, an elephant parade in the middle of town where that is common as fuck is completely different from an instant fucking snow storm and sub zero temperatures out of nowhere with no end in site. Even in disney films, people would see that as a really bad thing. Hell that kind of thing is seen as the big bad thing that the hero and heroine are setting out to stop in most media aimed at that demo
Are you high?
>>
>>77820233

>the song is shit. I liked the demos better. they were going to go with elsa being evil but they dumped that storyline so you see the seams of a hatchet job. the guy went evil because its a trope, there is rarely any logic to it in rom coms
No, that's retarded, they didn't actually NEED to have him go ebul so she didn't feel like a skank for wanting to fuck chad thundercock the snow carver. She's not the actual heroine of the movie. Elsa is played up as that and in situations like that, they palm off their horny lonely second choice on their horny lonely friend.
The only reason to make him evil is to play up the quasi feminist bullshit and make elsa not seem like the villainess that she quite honestly is.

>I would have hated that. too many disney movies end with villains getting themselves killed or heroes half assing it.
Yet you have no problem with Elsa not being killed? She threw a fucking hissyfit and murdered untold hundreds maybe even thousands of people.

>frozen fever
makes you think that only if you have never seen an interaction between 2 women who are friends let alone family. women get away with acting more gay(without actually being gay) than men and its normal.
No they don't.
Most women will kick a bitches head in or call her a lezbo and distance themselves from her for being that forward and gay. You're confusing your horny loser chick friends and your badly written erotica with actual women.
>>
>>77820435
The thing with Hans is that he's trying really hard to seem like a good ruler, but he's doing that so that they make him king. Looking at the lengths he was willing to go to get power, it's debatable if he's the kind of person you want ruling a kingdom. That is, how long would his facade of niceness last once the crown is on his head and Anna and Elsa are dead?
>>
>>77820433
rapunzels foster mom was kind of hot too, hell her evil was what kept her hot.
>>
>>77820433
was people finding maleficent hot just a recent thing?
>>
>>77820389
>>77820343
Well but he has to make dumb-ass OOC mistakes because otherwise Anna would die, Elsa would die soon after either out of guilt or because she's sentenced to death, and that wouldn't do in a Disney film.

Seriously it's a ridiculous basic tier mistake of Hans not to smother Anna with a pillow or at least sit with her feigning worry and love while she dies, and he's not that fucking stupid. Shitty writing.
>>
>>77820514
She wasn't super hot, and she was still old so not as appealing to kids. Elsa is a blonde teenager, that's much more of a positive image that they obviously didn't want to tarnish by making her actually evil.
>>77820527
Eh, that was old Disney. And like with Mother Gothel, she's an adult, it's different.
>>
>>77820498
>She's not the actual heroine of the movie
they are co heroines
>Yet you have no problem with Elsa not being killed? She threw a fucking hissyfit and murdered untold hundreds maybe even thousands of people.
no one died and even if they had died, why should I care for them?
>Most women will kick a bitches head in
I sense negerdom all around you
>>
>>77820389
The really clever thing to do would be to turn it around on her.

"The kiss didn't work? Anna, I can't believe you didn't really love me! You just betrayed me to get at my family's lands and titles, didn't you?"
>>
>>77820506
>>77820551
Are you actually trying to sit here and retcon an entire whole evil personality and reasoning for this last second me am evil asspull?

>>77820514
Low standards are low.

>>77820527
Kinda, the lezzies and chicks with fantasies of being the evil magic bitch in charge held her up as being hot. And that's about it.

>>77820580
>>77820233
>they are co heroines
No one cares about anna. Not even the writers.
Elsa is the heroine, and even if anna was the main heroine, in most fairy tails, they simply palm off their second choice onto a lonely close friend/relative. That's how it's always done. He's evil to sell elsa not being evil and anna not being an idiot ruler/horny sheltered girl who was mesmerized by the first nice chad thundercock she met.

>no one died and even if they had died, why should I care for them?
Then why do you care if a villian dies or gets their comeuppance? What are you bitching about.

>I sense negerdom all around you
I sense horny loser bitch who's read and watched WAY too much badly written yuri and lez porn.
>>
>>77820506
Well, but on the other hand he's genuinely thirsty as fuck for recognition and being noticed, feeling important and needed. He seems to be genuinely pleased and happy by the village woman's thanks. He declared a desire to be "the hero who will save Arendelle from destruction" - not the one to rule Arendelle, the one to save it. He wants to be admired and heroic. He also wants to one-up his brothers in the neighbouring kingdom of Southern Isles, so he might indeed try to be the best monarch he can, just to show that he can. Also, he's good and kind with animals.

So, there's no real proof of him "only pretending" to be nice in order to win the people over. It's up to people's personal headcanons, and depends a lot on how each person views the character. Saying that Hans "tries to seem like a good ruler just so they'll make him king" isn't objective at all, it's just an opinion.

(And I'm not sure if someone being extremely motivated about rising to power automatically means they'll then be shit with said power. Politics is a hard game, you need to be a bit ruthless and defend your country's best interests, and I'm not sure someone who's soft and faint at heart and always honest etc would be the best person to rule, myself.)
>>
>>77820406
But we're supposed to hate Jafar. We're supposed to love and forgive Elsa for anything she does because she's an attractive young girl.
>>
>>77820498
>She's not the actual heroine of the movie
You mean Anna? You realise that Anna is actually the main protagonist and the real heroine, right? Elsa is only more visible because of the sweet merchandise monies her fancy glittery dress and cool ice powers bring, but she's not the main heroine. Frozen is Anna's story.
>>
>>77820672
>>77820498
I wonder if you're drunk since your shit is really hard to read, it makes very little sense. You should learn to tell the difference between your headcanons and what really happened, dude
>>
>>77820720
Eh, Elsa certainly has a more compelling arc and growth.
>>
>>77820745
Point out the head canon.
I'll wait.

>>77820720
Bro, Anna is the barely fleshed out seriously toned down princess character stand in
She's not a heroine so much as she is a necessary evil to push this retarded story along.
Elsa is the real meat of that sandwhich, and they all know it.
>>
>>77819062

No. Elsa's growth in terms of coming to terms with her powers is just easily applicable to anyone who has also had to come to terms with being the outsider.

The gays latched onto it for obvious reasons, but they can't plant a flag in it and claim it as their sovereign nation. I identified with the song too, I'm just not arrogant enough to decide that the song was about me personally.
>>
Disney has always appealed to the LGBT crowd with their stories about outcasts who are shunned for their differences, but are eventually accepted into society and celebrated for being themselves.

It's a lot more apparent in Frozen, and on top of that there is also the 'must suppress my inner emotions' since Elsa's powers are tied to her emotional state and moods. Everyone can related to these problems, not being accepted for who they are, being ashamed of themselves, feeling like an outcast - but it especially resonates with gay people.
>>
File: Esmeralda.jpg (38KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Esmeralda.jpg
38KB, 576x432px
>>77819900
Hyuga was far from being the gayest bronze saint.
>>
>>77819062
In short: no.
In long: what the fuck are you smoking, tumblr?
>>
>>77819062
It was about acceptance and not being afraid of who you are.
It only comes off as gay because it's a message that's very easy to project sexuality onto since it's a hot topic right now, and all the lesbian incest fan-fiction didn't help.
>>
File: cfofamtolipo.png (878KB, 1172x2908px) Image search: [Google]
cfofamtolipo.png
878KB, 1172x2908px
>tfw their neither confirming nor denying it just so they can get their giggles over how the internet reacts
>>
>>77819062
Definitely. Gay femanon here, I nearly killed my sister with my gayness as a child, and I once nearly destroyed my entire hometown when my gayness got out of control and the sky turned to rainbows.
>>
File: 6796779.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6796779.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
I thought it was a metaphor for wanting to fuck your sister.

Think about it: way more controversial than someone being gay, right?
>>
>>77819062

You're implying she wanted to fuck her sister and that somehow ger gay gave Anna brain damage?

That's disgusting you pervert.
>>
>>77819110
because muh ess-jay-dubyas
>>
File: Gorilla Sex FTW.png (251KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla Sex FTW.png
251KB, 640x384px
>>77819062

Did you know War of the Worlds was a symbolism for Black Immigration fears in Victorian England?

Tripods appear, symbolising the black man with his massive dick. The army mobilisies, surrounding their hot, burning craters, symbolic of the besieging and colonisation of Africa.

The blacks explode outward, making strange music from their speaker systems (ULLAAAH) also a representation of Allah and the dangers of Islamification coming to England.

They spray black smoke, their weed, and drain the blood of humans, a look at race mixing. Finally, they are overcome by a virus (AIDS) before toppling over.

BTW, I just made that bullshit up by summoning a tenuous link. For some reason, Elsa not sucking a dick by the conclusion to act 3 has gone from "single" to "strong womyn" to "lesbian cunt chomper"

You can say anything is symbolic of anything. It got me an A in film studies at college. Wished I'd done engineering
>>
>>77824104
The ice is a metaphor. Usually the damage from gayness manifests in drinking and fights between parents.
>>
>>77820849
>Point out the head canon
Pretty much everything you say, for example the rest of that same post what with Anna not being the heroine.
>>
File: 1448133259098.jpg (85KB, 522x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448133259098.jpg
85KB, 522x1000px
>>77819062
gay thread?
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.