[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so perfect /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Wuya_(Ghost).jpg (9KB, 210x232px) Image search: [Google]
Wuya_(Ghost).jpg
9KB, 210x232px
Why is she so perfect /co/?
>>
File: 1446094043310.jpg (655KB, 1440x2219px) Image search: [Google]
1446094043310.jpg
655KB, 1440x2219px
>>77816983
Wuya a best
>>
>>77817242
>failed to realize Rinaldo needed her companionship
>best
No, if she was best, she would have ended up ruling the world and birthing brown daughters with bundas.
>>
>>77818720
Someone had to wear the stupid hat to make the status quo work, anon.
>>
>>77819335
Who could have guessed that a dirty traitor who just betrayed his friends would betray someone who he didn't have any sort of relationship with, right?

Either kill the traitor to tie up the loose ends or make sure he has motivation not to betray you. Instead she went with choice number 3: being a dumbass.
>>
>>77819417
If you were looking to Xiaolin Showdown for quality writing, I'm sorry you were gravely disappointed.
>>
>>77816990
>You will have a Shaolin Showdown season with Wuya and Reynaldo fighting Chase and the later villains showing that her side is actually the better one

feels terrible man
>>
>>77819446
I just hate how lazy writers on kids shows don't give a fuck because "kids are stupid — they won't notice".
>>
File: pepekid.jpg (232KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pepekid.jpg
232KB, 1600x2000px
This is the only show I know that has a character named Raimundo
feels good because that's my name
>>
>>77819782
I think most of the 'cartoons' part of /co/ feel that way, anon.

Look at it this way: It could have been Johnny Test. Then we wouldn't even have fond memories of Wuya and Catnappe.
>>
File: raytito.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
raytito.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>77819803
Rocket Power had a Raimundo and he was one of the only actually bearable characters in it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.