[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of putting them in not one, but two episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: bugs.png (285KB, 1139x641px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.png
285KB, 1139x641px
What was the point of putting them in not one, but two episodes of Phineas and Ferb? (And wasting JK Simmons' time and talent desu)
>>
>>77812666
Fuck you Desuanon
>>
>>77812666
Are those the bugs from rocko's modern life?
>>
>>77813010
No
>>
>>77812666
What's the point in caring about a show as shit as Phineas and Ferb?
>>
>>77812666
Those are from Phineas and Ferb? They look so out of place.
>>
>>77813431
They really were. Complete filler.
>>
File: bloaty and squirmy.png (116KB, 290x215px) Image search: [Google]
bloaty and squirmy.png
116KB, 290x215px
>>77812666
these guys come to mind
>>
>>77815619

YOU'RE FIRED!

I MEAN

YOU'RE FIRED!
>>
>>77813431
yes. who had the idea of put them in the show? they are so annoyng.
>>
File: Weird Al Tweet.jpg (296KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Weird Al Tweet.jpg
296KB, 1024x1024px
>>77812666

I have a strong suspicion that they'll pop up in Milo Murphy's Law. For all we know, Doof 101 was a spinoff pitch for them and not for a show with Heinz in it.

That or Heinz is going to be in Milo Murphy's Law as a teacher.

>>77813010
>>77815619

Dan and Swampy worked on Rocko's Modern Life. So they made have been something of an injoke.

Their bits in OWCA, especially the fan sequence, really seemed more like Rocko's gags than anything else.
>>
>>77817124
Is Weird Al seriously going to voicing Milo? Isn't he too busy for that?
>>
Probably just an old thing that never made it into Rocko's Modern Life that was dusted off and put into those two episodes to pad them out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.