[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Justice League: Gods and Monsters was a predictable, poorly-written

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 12

File: sayitnow.jpg (24KB, 500x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sayitnow.jpg
24KB, 500x440px
Justice League: Gods and Monsters was a predictable, poorly-written movie that relied on violence and profanity to trick people into thinking it was mature.
>>
File: Legend of Sato 1.jpg (153KB, 634x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Legend of Sato 1.jpg
153KB, 634x980px
I am rewriting all 4 books of LoK

Despite having the minority telling me the idea is stupid this gives me something to do when I am at work.

I work at a trauma center my job isn't exactly fulfilling in any stretch of the human imagination
>>
>>77811310
It was ok. Comic tie-ins were MUCH better.
>>
>>77811310
I more or less agree, that scene where all the scientists were just murdered was so fucking edgy and pointless to show

the actual plot was thin and not the least bit interesting. It was more of a short premise for a comic series than it was an actual movie.
>>
>>77811419
I liked the comics and the shorts, but the movie was just a lazy edgefest. Bruce Timm needs someone the reign him in.
>>
I fucking loved Spider-Man 3 and the Amazing Spider-Man films. Fuck you guys
>>
>>77811454

They're fun in small doses. Green Goblin is fucking annoying tho. That's 2 instances he was only around to fill length in.
>>
>>77811310
I liked Spider-Man Reign
I liked Robin, Son of Batman
I liked We are Robin
I like Gotham
I like Luigi more than Mario
I ship MaryJaneXSpidey
I liked Uncanny Avengers
>>
>>77811395
That sounds like Fun.
>>
>>77811310
I honestly believe that internet fandom culture is the worst thing to happen to fiction in general since censorship.
>>
>>77811795

Why is /tumblr/ shitposting loudly right now?

>>77811740

According to /co/ its Autistic

Wait till they see it completed. Give me another year
>>
>>77811310
>>77811310
I liked it just for the massive butthurt it caused to the Superfags, Funfags, and SJWs.
>>
>>77811923
>According to /co/ its Autistic
>Wait till they see it completed.
You have my support, I'm also spearheading a very ambitious project and have under a month to complete the basic blueprint before I'm rushed into real life but I will persevere.

I'm doing it to prove many things to myself, but most importantly I'm doing it because doing nothing is not an achievement. It's a waste of time more than anything else and whatever happens you'll have done something anon, few can say the same here.
>>
Give the /sug/ fags back their thread so they can stop spreading to other threads or at least move them to /out/
>>
>>77811795
Yes.
>>
>>77811310
Big Hero 6 is the only animated movie I carry any sort of affection for. I either don't care for or absolutely hate everything else.
>>
>>77812779
>and SJWs.

Eh?
>>
>>77811310

Marvel Comics are 90% shit but if they ever fall the entire industry will come falling down. It's a necessary evil
>>
File: Legend of Sato 2.jpg (143KB, 634x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Legend of Sato 2.jpg
143KB, 634x980px
>>77812970

I wish you fair travels my fellow /co/hortian.

>>77813099

>HowCanCyberBullyingBeRealJustCloseYourEyes.jpg
>>
>>77813165
How to save comics:

Step 1: Convince more people to buy more creator-owned comics.
Step 2: Convince more people to buy fewer Marvel and DC comics.
Step 3: When Marvel and DC are no longer "necessary", let them die.
>>
When I first watched the first episode of season 2 from gravity falls, I was disappointed with the direction they went. The very first episode gave a great sense of "not everything is what they seems" with what was supposed to be a "zombie" ended up being something entirely different with some clever foreshadowing. Since season 2 everything was just played straight which left a meh feelings at times.
>>
>>77813127
Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman
>>
File: duck.jpg (222KB, 578x928px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
duck.jpg
222KB, 578x928px
sejic is the epitome of same-face

people who generalize /co/ as one person are worse than hitler

once a guy made a post and i replied passionately and he felt bad cause he was just trolling so he apologized and i thought that was really cool of him
>>
Alien is a shit movie and Ridley Scott is a mediocrity.
Anyone who thinks Ripley is an amazing character is a goddamn idiot.

Blade Runner is a terrible, dumbed down adaptation of a decent book.

Mad Max Fury Road is garbage.

True Detective is the worst show I've seen in ages, even somehow worse than GoT and Walking Dead.

Comics is a shit medium that created nothing of actual value.
>>
>>77811421
>>77811438
Edgy is not a valid flaw with storytelling or writing.
Your pathetic idiots hat can't understand the difference between actual flaws and things that just don't appeal to your personal taste.
>>
Under the Red Hood is a terrible, badly-written movie that shouldn't appeal to anyone past age 15 or who read enough comics to understand how bad it is.
>but it's an improvement over a shit source material
Still shit.
>>
>>77814212
> Blade Runner is a terrible, dumbed down adaptation of a decent book.
But the writer of the book himself admited the movie was better.
> Was getting BTFO part of your plan?
>>
>>77814369
>writer of the book
And Lem thought Tarkovsky's Solaris was shit. No one cares what the creator thinks.
>>
>>77811310
I love the Flash's Rogues. I know a lot of people say they're lame, but they've had some great stories and I especially love Captain Cold's mutual respect with the Flash.
>>
>>77813822
> sejic is the epitome of same-face
This is true and not true at the same time.
His faces in form can be similar.
But he has a wider range of expressions than 80% of other comic artist out there.
>>
Fear itself was a genuinely great Thor & Cap story with great art.
>>
>>77814212
>Alien is a shit movie
By what fucking regard?
Also what are you even doing here /tv/? Go enjoy your shitposting sanctuary.
>>
I liked Phineas and Ferb a lot, but they really dropped the ball on a lot of the characters. The titular brothers had potential to be interesting but they rarely did anything with them, which makes no sense because their names are right there in the title.

As the show went on they either were pushed aside in favor of shitty characters like Candace, Isabella or Baljeet, or the whole episode would get consumed by the Agent P plot.

I thought they should have done more episodes like I Brobot. Phineas and Ferb by themselves getting themselves out of a jam of their own creation. More episodes like that would have been great.
>>
>>77814450
By all.
Characters, attempts at being a horror movie, handling of the themes, dialogues, suspense
Good visuals =/= good movie.
>>
>>77814418
expressions yes but his faces themselves all look the same

as a non-reader i cant tell characters apart
>>
>>77814530
But it didn't have any real themes to handle and every thing else it did Superbly.
>>
I'm not gonna make it.
>>
I come to this board just to ctrl+F the catalog for the shitty, waifu-bait level cartoon that I watch and then just leave if it's not there.

I am the worst /co/ has to offer.
>>
I like Punisher, I like Batman. That's only reason I'm fan of Red Hood. I still wait for my love to be returned and get decent book.
Company wars between movie is idiotic and saddens me. Everyone acts like they'll watch only Marvel or DC movies. Sure you will.
I want to go full KKK on fans of John Stewart. Based King isn't based, you say?
I'm baffled that I see comments of people who "unironically like Unbeatable Squirrel Girl". Either shill, /co/ntrarian or imbecile with shittiest taste this side of Atlantic.
>>
>>77814669
>I am the worst /co/ has to offer.
You're joking right? You realize the worst aren't those who quietly go about their business and then make themselves exempt but those who intentionally stay to shit things up for everyone else out of spite or boredom or mental problems or whatever excuse is cooked up to justify it. Granted that sort has reduced in either number or persistence nowadays but the fact remains they're the worst when at their best.
>>
>>77811310

Y The Last Man and Ex Machina fucking suck and Saga was when BKV finally began to show his potential.
>>
I hate Batman and everything related to him.
>>
>>77814723
> I want to go full KKK on fans of John Stewart.
Why?
>>
Getting violently fucking sick of the liberal feminist man Hate going on thru comics currently.
In both the first issues of Invincible Ironman and Doctor Strange both the lead characters are mocked and demonized for having lots of sexual partners.
Do you think the sjws would tolerate it if a male character bashing a female character for the same thing.
>>
>>77814825
>Tom King is hack and he picked worst lantern for Darkseid War tie-in
>>
I would give up current Cartoon Network to relive the 2010-11 era.

I shouldn't miss it. The CN Real stuff wasn't good. I had no interest in their action lineup. I just feel so damn nostalgic about it. I guess it felt like a time when everything they were doing was new, it was exciting in that aspect at least.

I guess life just got a lot more dull. I remember being in my dorm with some friends watching the Gumball premiere and eating pizza. It was probably the last time I felt like I used to as a kid when something like Fridays would come on. All I see now is people arguing over the most mundane things. I guess I'm more exposed to that side of things than I was, but I really wish I wasn't.

People moved away, opportunities were missed, and for some fucking reason my mind always comes back to Cartoon Network whenever I think about those days. Is my mind just using that as something to fall back on?
>>
>>77815033

What shows were great in 2010-11?

Nostalgia is fucking powerful, dude. Like, I would, never EVER go back and watch some of the shitty cartoons I used to watch as a kid. But if they were on TV? Fuck, I'd sit down and for a good 22 minutes I would remember what it was like to be a child.
>>
>>77815033

Read this anon. This always cheers me up: http://imgur.com/a/u4b3Q#M9dv1
>>
>>77815322
"and as ever, it's futile to speculate on what might have been"

Fuck that hits home hard. This year has been a real wake-up call for me, it's really hard to not linger on the past. Trying to look ahead with optimism is the best I can hope to do. I hope anyone else going through something similar sees that too.

Just reading what I type sounds so pathetic, but at the same time it feels great to let out.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>77811310
Newest season of South Park is not that great. It's just blatant /pol/ pandering. It's well-told and well-executed, but still preachy as hell.
>>
File: 1432426886505.jpg (66KB, 380x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432426886505.jpg
66KB, 380x380px
>>77814212
>Alien is a shit movie
Fuck you, Alien is one well-regarded classic that really holds up. Atmospherically, it's one of my favorite movies ever, not to mention it and its sequel have inspired some of my favorite media ever. We would never have Metroid were it not for Alien and its sequel.

>Blade Runner is a terrible, dumbed down adaptation of a decent book.
Aesthetically it was amazing but plot-wise it was overrated.

>Comics is a shit medium that created nothing of actual value.
Why the fuck are you on this board?
>>
>>77816468
>Why the fuck are you on this board?
Jerking off to Steven Universe probably.
>>
I haven't kept up with anything new regarding comic books, aside from Godzilla in Hell when that was coming out and Zodiac Starforce (and The Multiversity before those), partially b/c I'm a poorfag, partially b/c my laptop died recently. I also haven't sat down and read a comic book series or run from beginning to end for the longest time, it almost feels like. Several months maybe? At least half the year.

I legit love comic books more than manga, which I think is overrated to hell. I enjoy comic books' use of color more than black & white manga. Sometimes I read a manga and legit have no idea what the fuck is going on b/c of that and also just the way its drawn. For that reason whenever anyone hates on Western comic books, I get at least somewhat triggered, especially when they say they hate superhero comics, when even among the American comic book industry, there are much more than just superhero comic books out there if you know where to look.

>>77816480
>Jerking off to Steven Universe probably.
Nah it reads like a /tv/ post so it's probably some MCU kek who probably doesn't know shit about superheroes in general.
>>
>>77816480
Steven Universe is garbage like anything that is made by a woman.
>>
I love the new wordfilters.

There.
>>
>>77817794
Ditto, desu senpai.
Even if I have no idea what word is filtered with "desu".
>>
>>77811310
I fucking hate all these hipster dipshits who act like big two comics can't be good.
>>
>>77817812
Ah, not desu. Baka, what word is being replaced with baka?
>>
>>77817794
I love them too desu.
>>
>>77817821
shaking my head = baka
to be honest = desu
family = senpai
>>
>>77811310
I hate /co/ as a board and how fucking gay it is, but there's nowhere else to go.
>>
>>77817846
Thanks, senpai.
>>
>>77814927
I hate John Stewart fans too. They act like Stewart's appearance in the JL and JLU cartoon is the greatest achievement by a Green Lantern. Stewart wouldn't even be so famous if he wasn't black. He's the most boring GL to exist.
>>
>>77817894
I don't like him because of... come fucking on, do you have to remind me every panel that you're marine?
And don't get me started on John/Shayera and Johnfags who ship them.
>>
>>77814212
Agree with everything except the last. I liked Persepolis and Maus.
>>
What is the general concenus on Rick and Morty again? I know Reddit loves the show and 4chan hates it mostly. I just have a hard time telling who is trolling who anymore. Is the show something amazing that I don't get? I've seen every episode and it was a solid 6.5/10 to me. Nothing about it was too bad, besides a few dud episodes and jokes, but there was nothing that I thought was super funny either. What is your guy's completely honest opinion on Rick and Morty.
>>
Steven Universe is one of my favorite cartoons I've ever seen. I watched the entire series up till the newest episode in 2 days and no regrets. It's a great show. Fuck the haters.
>>
I like RWBY
>>
>>77811310
Nothing in marvel interests me right now
Since the death of constantine and his inability to be awesome in the mainline DC universe i see even less reason to read anything
WW is an awful shitty character that is being kept alive by queers and nsa/fbi backed academic feminist pedophiles and rapists and is only known in the mainstream because of a show that is so magical girl camp that the japanese think it's silly as fuck.
Harley as a clam jouster with ivy is pushed in most media more then Joker's girlfriend for the same reason even though no one on the planet gives a shit about her aside from being jokers hot crazy masochistic girlfriend/fuckslave.

"forced diverstiy" is the battle cry of fucking loser racists who don't have the balls to own up to it.

The only reason there is such rejection of women being traditionally feminine in media is both because they've been told to be ashamed of themselves and they want to hide their true nature behind the pretty female goddesses/jerk bait that men write for them.

For all of the bitching and moaning about cvck and black white relationships...there are basically NONE in any comic you can name outside of like...fucking Cage and Jessica Jones. That's litterally all.
Even more alarming is that they are both the only successful interracial relationship between a black man and white woman and they're daughter seems to be the only fucking biracial female in all of comics period.
As a matter of fact..where are the biracial kids?
>>
>>77818100

Also, where are the asians? Like...the fuck? The latino's? Do they even exist?
I mean you can easily palm off a white person with a mexican name and dark hair as latin/spanish/the fuck ever. They love that shit.
But for the rest..do they get any love at all?
Hell, I'd be fucking GLAD to see an Asian who was a bad ass, if not the baddest ass, martial artist and could hold their own.
Not just because they are asian but because they as a person is just that good.
Can't show that anymore. Why? Cause that's apparently racist.

Also black people can only be three things.
Random thugs
Personalityless blank slates with one single emotion, usually rage and or duty.
Jokesters.


Will never see an evil half sane black super villian, or valley girl black chick who likes pop, or dork, or the typical jovial jock, or a pure dumbass bruiser, or an average intelligence black person from anyplace that isn't newyork or a large shitty city.

The comic medium is actually dead. It's really just a way to keep the IPs warm and sell them in other media and on clothes lunch boxes etc etc etc.

The DC movie universe is going to be such a failure that it's going to ruin the IPs for anyone over the age of 15. Everyone UNDer the age of 15's only exposure to the DC universe will be TTGO, the tv'shows (which isn't good if you ignore flash), and last but not least the lego video games and cartoons.
>>
>>77818100
A lot of minorities hate forced diversity, me included.
It's not a racist thing, it's a lazy writing thing.
>>
>>77818104
>Also, where are the asians? Like...the fuck? The latino's? Do they even exist?
They're "not marketable enough".
>>
>>77818100
>Even more alarming is that they are both the only successful interracial relationship between a black man and white woman and they're daughter seems to be the only fucking biracial female in all of comics period.
Bendis.
>>
File: Traci 13.png (274KB, 383x466px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Traci 13.png
274KB, 383x466px
>>77818100
>only fucking biracial female in all of comics period.
ay
>>
File: 1448681207297.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448681207297.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>77816583
>likes Zodiac Starforce
Gross.
>I legit love comic books more than manga, which I think is overrated to hell. I enjoy comic books' use of color more than black & white manga. Sometimes I read a manga and legit have no idea what the fuck is going on b/c of that and also just the way its drawn.
Holy Shit
>>
>>77811699
>I like Luigi more than Mario

Dunno about that, but I definitely like Daisy more than Peach.
>>
>>77818117
You're full of shit you lying waste of spunk.
"Forced diversity" is used when you simply dislike the fact that a character isn't white or straight.
No one says that YA is forced diversity. Making everyone, all established heterosexuals, gay as fuck ISN'T forced diversity, it's just an awful story.
But Nick Fury being black IS apparently lazy writing.

How in the fuck can you even get "forced diversity" = lazy writing. Give me a fucking example mr "minority".

>>77818119
Latins love fucking comics, and the asian markets are fucking titanic and love comics. Is it becuause...Ah.
White peopel won't buy it and the people who aren't white who do might not pick it up becuase it won't feel genuine or organic.

>>77818164
okay...

>>77818184
Her being biracial is an informed trait, not one that defines her as a person. Hell she doesn't even look it.
>>
>>77816468
>Aesthetically it was amazing but plot-wise it was overrated.

This. My god the movie is beauty to behold.

Shit plot though.
>>
>>77818233
>Latins love fucking comics, and the asian markets are fucking titanic and love comics. Is it becuause...Ah.
>White peopel won't buy it and the people who aren't white who do might not pick it up becuase it won't feel genuine or organic.
From what I've seen, that Ghost Rider kid with car? He was well-received. Now, sells suffered, but that happens when your book isn't tied to events or doesn't have AAA writer. Or PR machinery.
>okay...
Bendis loves Luke Cage and nobody will do anything bad to Luke's relationship.
>>
>>77818233
Lmao
I wasn't talking about young avengers at all.
I don't know why you're throwing out all these assumptions.
And why do you put "minority" in quotes? Does not liking forced diversity automatically make me not a minority?
>>
Warren Ellis is a hack
>>
>>77814212
Hi, /tv/. Nice to see you're always around.
>>
>>77811310
I'm not against diversity in comics, but stuff like "you need a character of a particular race so that that race can have a character to relate to" is stupid. I never found a problem enjoying characters of other races or even non-humans. It's the result of a character, or rather just the caricature of a character becoming bigger than the medium itself.
>>
Tumblr is the worst thing to happen to comics, many of the tumblrites don't read them.

I love Jack Kirby's work, but his male faces have always been off and his storytelling is a little hamfisted.

Because of Flex Mentallo, I stopped being depressed. I thank Grant Morrison for that.

I've enjoyed everything the MCU has put out so far (except the tie-in comics because I've not read them).

The Dark Knight Returns and Killing Joke will both always be the most overrated Batman stories to ever exist. It's not that I don't like them, but there are other stories that better than both of them and very under-appreciated.

Man of Steel is not bad, but it's not great either.

Bendis was good, his Ultimate Spider-Man and Daredevil were pretty good. He's shit now though.

All of the comic ages (Golden, Silver, Bronze, Dark, Iron and Modern) have all contributed something great to comics, as much as hipsters like to disagree
>>
>>77818299
Your entire post makes you not a minority you idiot.
>>
>>77811310
I hated The Dark Knight Rises, specially for that shitty happy ending. Also, Bane and Talia were fucking ridiculous.
I loved Age of Memetron and it think Planet Hulk was better than JLGM and Batman vs Robin.
>>
Stan lee is a hack.
>>
>>77818373
That's because you don't self insert, but there's thousands of spergs that "identify" with a badass character in a movie or comic
>>
File: Wally World.jpg (1003KB, 1168x961px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wally World.jpg
1003KB, 1168x961px
>>77818374
agree with everything you posted. Flex Mentallo is a special kind of comic, isn't it.

Final Crisis had a similar effect on me, too.

> The Dark Knight Returns and Killing Joke will both always be the most overrated Batman stories to ever exist.

This so freaking much.
>>
>>77818373
If you have no problem with diversity in your comics then your post wouldn't have needed to be written in the first place.
Why?
Because you spend the rest of that post stating that you don't want any characters that you don't approve of in your comics because it just might take time away from the characters that look like you and attract people who are different.
You're just a hairs breadth away from "why don't they make their own comics".
And we both know why that's a bad idea don't we.
Will decimate the already dying comic industry and worse, ruin the IP's ability to sell to the rest of the entire goddamned planet.
>>
>>77818408
I didn't say that. But relating with someone because of their skin colour or sexuality is superficial.
If I had to relate to someone, it'd someone who shares the same personality or same struggle as me, rather than someone with the same skin color.
>>
>>77818433
He's saying tokenism is bad, which it is.
Comics writers shouldn't be thinking of race at all. We're all supposed to be equal, right?
>>
>>77818433
Because everyone keeps screaming how people need to relate to characters and only to characters of their own race.
>>
>>77814416
Lem only liked one adaptation of his works, and it was a comedy one made in Poland in the 70s (or late 60s, I'm not sure), based on that short story about a guy who is made almost entirely out of transplants

That aside, to stay on topic: Wakfu's overrated shit with cliche plotline at best and plotless fanservice with bland designs at worst and shouldn't get much praise.
>>
>>77818374
I feel like the tumblr thing is a boogeyman for the most part and it doesn't have more impact on the industry in the long term than waifufags who don't read comics either ultimately do (but on the other hand I don't browse tumblr, don't read much Marvel and don't really engage in politics most of the time). There's a plenty of bad comics inspired by trends popular there but then same shit happened in every single decade and at some point this trend will be replaced by another too, so why care so much, especially if there's still a plenty of good stuff, be it Big Two or indie, even when it comes just to capeshit?
>>
>>77818462
But, you don't.
The only people who say the stuff that you're saying are racist people hiding behind high minded platitudes.

>>77818477
Dude, please.
You have me confused for one of those "SJW" boogeywomen you putz's love to bitch about.
There's a 100+ post thread about a fucking cartoon character not being asian because it uses wide eyes and has light skin.
Never mind that the particular color of skin tone is oft associated with asians, it's light and has wide eyes so it just has to be white.
Have any idea of how fucking silly and fundamentally retarded that shit is?
That is the fucking BASIC look of everyone in most cartoons and when people want to show someone more ethnic or another race they'll actually make an attempt to show their racial features this includes skin tone. To most, this is a fucking...
Wait..
What is an inoffensive cartoon short hand for every race that can be easily applied to a basic simple cartoon face...

>>77818480
No they don't. I haven't even heard anyone saying that.
People DO say they want to see themselves in a piece of work however.
>>
Maus is one of the most overrated comics in human history, It's not just "not that good", it's not even good to begin with.
>>
>>77811454
Like the hell out of Andrew Garfield as Spidey. Don't think #1 was the mess it was described and didn't see it till it came out on DVD. However, #2, which I saw at the second run theater with buds for $3 a head for 3D, was entertaining enough but I would have felt cheated at $18/21, which is what most first run 3D is in my home town.

Rami 3 sucked balls more than 50% of the screen time.
>>
>>77814823
I like Alfred. Otherwise, I'm totally there with you, big guy.
>>
>>77812779
Go home goober
>>
>>77814876
Go home goober.
>>
People who hate the Jessica Jones tv series because of SJWs are moronic /pol/tards who have never seen a single episode.

People who praise the show for being "empowering" and "pro-feminist" need to fuck off tumblr.
>>
There needs be a board for /co/ generals and it should be called "/cog/".
>>
>>77819061
FUCKING PREACH!
>>
>>77818233
>your opinion as a minority doesn't count, let me be offended for you!

This shit is why, as a moderate Asian, almost all my friends are conservative as fuck. You fucks couldn't care less about racism, you just want an excuse to bitch about something and have some semblance of power and control in your pathetic lives.
>>
The Dark Knight Rises was fucking great, its only flaws of note are...
> Talia not getting enough screen time as Talia.
> Talia's death being kinda flat and rushed.
> Not enough of the sexy side of Cat Woman.
I was perfectly fine with Bruce retiring in this ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!
Was perfectly fine with Bane being killed by Catwoman, Batman had already defeated him in full.
>>
>>77819228
Whatever faggot.
The only person you're fooling is yourself.
>>
I usually hide all /tv/ threads on the board and it's been really slow lately. I guess I should come back after Jessica Jones isn't on everyone's mind.

Also it's not /co/ related but it's really weird to think that Shigeru Mizuki is dead, he's been alive for so long he's just one of those people you'd think would be around forever like Stan Lee. He was only one year older than Stan the man too.
>>
>>77819025
The latter is a legitimate complaint though. I roll my eyes at GG/r9k woman hate as much as the next guy but there's crystal-clear, industry-wide double standard and pandering.
>>
J H Williams > Ivan Reis > Jason Fabok > Patrick Gleason > Rafa Sandoval > Doug Mahnke > 2004 David Finch > Eddy Barrows > Jim Lee > (Current) David Finch > Ed Benes
>>
>>77818209
It's funny, b/c as Zodiac Starforce goes on, the more it's clear that it's fucking garbage. Started off with a lot of potential, and the art is still good, but it's really just super typical magical girl stuff. Had the potential to be something interesting but the creators aren't even remotely doing anything new with the concept.

>Holy Shit
Deal with it. :^)

Actually speaking of, Zodiac Starforce has a pretty good usage of color and is exactly what I'm talking about with the potential comic books have.
>>
Ever since Marvel went full social justice I quit reading their comics and mostly stopped caring about capes in general since I stopped caring about DC when The New 52 started. I've tried to get back into Marvel, but even the best stories are bogged down by random "it's because you're a cis white man" sexist bullshit. Bigotry is still bigotry even when it's not pointed at a minority and I don't think Tumblr understands that they're causing more racial tension and racism in the long run.
>>
>>77818415
>Flex Mentallo is a special kind of comic, isn't it.
It really is. It encompasses everything I love about the medium and it's heartfelt too
>>
>>77811395
>the minority
>>
File: 1447441657673.png (305KB, 702x828px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447441657673.png
305KB, 702x828px
>>77811310

Mabel is objectively nice, much more so than Dipper, and I'm 90% sure most of the hatred about her is because she's a 1) Normie 2) Unwaifuable (without being put on a watchlist) 3) Girl, and thus, is hard to self insert.

Hell, she's my least favourite Pines, but I don't hate Mabel in any way.
>>
I'm really thankful that homosexuality is getting more exposure in cartoons and such, not only because it opens up new stories, but it genuinely is worth it for gay kids not to feel like total outcasts.

Being medically diagnosed with Asperger's, I had to stand up in front and "come out", as it were, to my class, so I've always had a lot of sympathy for homosexuals.
>>
File: 1448066415686.png (115KB, 500x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448066415686.png
115KB, 500x216px
Over the Garden Wall was the biggest waste of potential I ever saw.

I literally put on the songs all the time, I love the animation, I love the mood, but I wanted to stab my ears out with the god-awful "comedy", dialogue that didn't fit the ambience, and Greg. That fucker was unbearable.
>>
>>77811310
The gravity falls dinosaur episode sucked fucking dick
>>
I thought LOK was good.

Hulk and the Agents of SMASH was decent.

Most of the hate for Supergirl is unjustified.It's not bad or good, it's mediocre.
>>
>>77816099
People were making fun of political correctness before there even was a /pol/. Actually, if you were old enough to remember the South Park movie you'd know that Trey and Matt have been doing it since before there even was a 4chan.
>>
>>77811310
i unironically like most of ales kot's comics
>>
File: 1446060665633.gif (496KB, 465x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446060665633.gif
496KB, 465x360px
I love David Willis' webcomics and i really want to see more discussion of It's Walky on /co/.
>>
>>77811395
You're a shitty, shitty person. Get the fuck out of that job and stop wasting everybody else's precious time while you dick around over your obsession with a children's cartoon that finished forever a year ago.

>>77811923
If you worked in almost any other job I wouldn't give a shit. Nobody cares if you're not fulfilled at McDonalds, nobody gives a shit if you bum around in the back office at Target and still get paid.

In a trauma center? You're fucking scum. Literally every penny that is spent on keeping you there is wasted.
>>
File: >I liked it.jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
>I liked it.jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
>>77824287

>This mad
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 12


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.