[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

How do you feel about Mabel pines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: mabel.png (252KB, 900x1618px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mabel.png
252KB, 900x1618px
How do you feel about Mabel pines?
>>
Tight pussy.
>>
She's usually fantastic but was inexplicably shit in the last episode.
>>
File: Mabel (2).png (141KB, 500x990px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mabel (2).png
141KB, 500x990px
She's okay as far as I remember but I have to catch up on the show yet.
>>
>>77807640
She and Dipper work together. You can't have much Dipper without Mabel and much Mabel without Dipper. They are equally balanced. Also, she manages to like girly things without being a stereotype used to sell shit
>>
>>77807640
i want to get to know her puffy labia intimately. like, even just in a medical way.
>>
>>77807687
>>77807750
>>77807812
>>77808226
>>77808258

All these statements are correct.
>>
lol so random facade masking a selfish and thoughtless idiot.
>>
File: MOE IS DED.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MOE IS DED.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
She did everything wrong
>>
She and Dipper balance each other out and have a pure romance
>>
File: moe.jpg (140KB, 1024x997px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
moe.jpg
140KB, 1024x997px
Kind of fun until I started watching the show a bit more. Watching the program's reruns, whether of earlier episodes or of the the more recent variety, she's insufferable. Always squealing and yelling, annoying and incomprehensible, she's only part of the solution if the antagonist slips up or has contrived an ironic fate for him/herself. She has the intelligence and disposition of a five-year-old and is cognitively incompatible with every other character in the whole series.

I hope she dies.

Also, moe Mabel.
>>
>>77807640
Belongs on the >>>/trash/
>>
She's a selfish bitch that deserves to die a painful death.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.