[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

New footage during Gotham tomorrow. About 3 months til it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 395
Thread images: 36

New footage during Gotham tomorrow. About 3 months til it comes out. Trinity hype is real.
>>
>>77805443
This will be the biggest superhero movie of all time.
>>
Is Wonder Woman the most miscast character in anything ever?
>>
>>77805557
>He hasn't heard about or watched Steel.

No. Please shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1448740000624.jpg (3MB, 5760x4896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448740000624.jpg
3MB, 5760x4896px
Also based Snyder visuals, whay seems like great casting (we won't know until we see it stfu with your Gadot and Eisenberg meme spouting) and a script not written by that idiot Goyer.
>>
>>77805557
>casting a literally who stick figure as the amazonian goddess

Absolute filth. Man of Steel casting was so perfect, how did it come to this?

I'll still be watching for based Batfleck.
>>
>>77805557
No
>>
>>77805557
In this century, absolutely.
>>
>>77805557
Here's your (you).
>>
>>77805557
>>77805770
Sure she's not some beast but why would she need to be? No one has a problem with Jessica Jones being a stick woman. And as far as her acting goes, just wait until it fucking comes out. And the whole "literally who" shit needs to stop too. Literally nothing wrong with casting someone who hasn't got a big name. That's how people become big.
>>
>>77805770
Blame Marvel. DC wanted Jamie Alexander but Marvel had to throw a fit about it. I would have been fucking livid if I was her.
>>
>>77805557
>Judging a casting choice before seeing a movie
>An actress who went through a lengthy audition process
>An actress WB and Co. have enough faith in to take on this character and lead a franchise
>An actress who, looking at trailer footage and promo material, looks great in the role
>>
>>77805873
Marvel kind of fucked themselves with that little stunt cause now a lot of actors and directors don't wanna work for them cause they are afraid of getting stuck in those contracts.
>>
>>77805873
>DC wanted Jamie Alexander

No they didn't. She wanted to try out, but Marvel wouldn't let her. She's also just as thin as Gadot.
>>
>>77805765
>DON'T SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS UNCERTAIN FACT, ONLY POSITIVE THINGS
>>
>>77805873
She's a literal who stick figure too.
>>
>>77805443
Holy I didn't realize this was 3 months away I'm not on the hype train yet, I guess.
>>
>>77805893
Except that's not true at all.

>>77805873
Marvel didn't throw a fit. She was under contract. Sucks for her, but it is what it is.
>>
>>77805892
Badly cast actor all went through lenghty audition processes and had studios backing them.
>>
>>77805924
For someone on a comics board you have terrible reading comprehension. I merely stated what you did. It's the uncertain. I never said anything positivenor did I say others should say positive things about it and not negative. Anyway as previously stated, wait until you actually see their performance before you make some pretentious nit picking opinion on their casting.
>>
>>77805943
It's very true. Multiple actors have stated they don't wanna sign on for any Marvel movies because "the contracts are too archaic."
>>
>>77805943
It's somewhat true in that actors like Jon Hamm have said they don't want to do superhero movies even though they've received offers because they don't want to get sucked into those multi-film contracts that Marvel is now famous for, but it doesn't necessarily pertain to just Marvel.
>>
>>77805939
Hopefully they bring out another great trailer (and hopefully it won't be as misleading as the ones for MoS). Then I will be at maximum hype percentage.
>>
How much are WB paying you people to shill this movie and where do I sign up?
>>
>>77805991
They literally haven't, unless you can prove me wrong, especially on the "multiple" and "archaic" parts.
>>
>>77805443
3 months 3 characters 3 dicks
Let's assign a trinity member for every month until it's release
>>
>>77805892
>An actress who, looking at trailer footage and promo material, looks great in the role
lol she looks like an angry little girl in a costume too big for her.
>>
>>77806002
Bingo. It doesn't pertain to Marvel because DC and Fox and Sony in their idle years have the same outline.

Ben Affleck is reportedly signed for six movies, for starters.
>>
>>77805557
>>77806010
>tfw you can't just have a nice DCEU hype thread with fellow fans
>>
>>77805486
>This will be the biggest superhero disappointment movie of all time.

fixt
>>
>>77805991
>I'm not getting my way
>call it Archaic

That'll show um.
>>
>>77806042
>six movies
Fucking yes! Hopefully his performance is great and we'll get some decent solo movies since he's a big fan boy. I'd also like to see more suit variations.
>inb4 hurr this should just be the batman universe
>>
>>77805765
>Based Snyder visuals
>ORANGE and BLUE
welcome to remedial color theory anon
>>
>>77806052
You're right, I'm sorry. But I really do wonder how much shit that gets posted here are plants by the studios.
>>
>>77805486
It will for me bro. I have been waiting to see this shit for so long. I can't believe it's finally happening.
>>
>>77805443

>Batman Vagina Superman
>>
>>77806042
Yeah but in Affleck's case he's not just doing acting, he's also producing and reportedly writing/directing as well.

In Jon Hamm's case, he complained about being signed onto a film 6 years down the line without knowing whether or not it was going to be shit, having any idea what the script was, etc. In Affleck's case he has some varying amount of input and control over the films.
>>
>>77806086
>Orange and blue
>Day vs Night
It's like P O T T E R Y
>>
>>77805873
Source they wanted her asshole? And it doesn't matter. She's shit and skinny like Gal Gadot, if you like her over Gadot in the first place you're just shit posting.
>>
>>77806092
Check out this guy, he's only just understood what the "v" stands for. It's also in lower case because she doesn't matter as much.
>>
>>77806093
I'm happy with that. Affleck is a pretty solid director. Plus apparently he's collaborating with Geoff Johns and while that's not ideal it's better than fucking Goyer. Plus Johns' Earth One Batman has been pretty good so far. Not great but readable and refreshing.
>>
>>77805443

>>Dark, gritty, edgy costumes

Into the trash it goes
>>
I heard if you go to a mirror and say superman 3 times into it he'll come out and snap your neck I tried but only got up to 2 supermans before I chickened out
>>
>>77806191
>have a realistic look to them
>WAHHHH IT'S TOO GRITTY AND EDGY 4 ME
>wanting gay ass spandex with all the colours of the rainbow on it instead
>not appreciating TDKR batsuit and WW armour
>>
>>77805765

He may have visual skill, but his downer ending to Sucker Punch burned any bridge with me he might have had

"Man of Murder" didnt help him any, either
>>
>>77806115
>Day vs Night
>DAWN of justice
BASED SNYDER 10/10 FILM MARVELDRONES ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>77806191
This shit probably gets you hard.
>>
>>77805443
>hype for snydershit


Top kek
>>
>>77806249
>WW "armor"
>still leaves 50% of her body exposed
>>
>>77805943

Its really none of their fucking buisness to dictate to an actor what outside projects they can work on
>>
File: image.jpg (909KB, 2790x3659px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
909KB, 2790x3659px
>>77806191
What? Those costumes are fucking straight out of a comic.
>>
>>77806312
That's Hollywood for ya.
>>
>>77806292
Holy memepost, Batman.
>>
>>77806042

I wouldn't want Affleck to be in even ONE movie
>>
>>77806249
Watchmen was 90% visually accurate to the comic but it still blew asschunks.
>>
>man gets cast in action role
>work with personal trainer for a few months, take some hgh, and cut extremely for the couple minutes of scenes where your shirt is off before getting into a muscle suit
>are able to keep hunk physique for any future roles

>women gets cast in action role
>in normal job you just show up and pretend to fire some guns or something
>but this is capeshit so autistic neckbeards want you to bulk up as much as the comic character literally drawn by fetishists
>they expect you to be as buff as women who have trained their entire freaking lives to achieve their muscular physiques
>as soon as work is done on this movie, your new freakish self wont even be cast in normal female roles and you need to slim down - look he posted a picture of Jessica Biel, wow that mannish looking Biel is in such high demand in Hollywood am I right I should totally get as toned as her
>but also you signed a multi-film contract so you must bulk up, slim down, then bulk up again as autists and hollywood demand
>>
>>77806344
What, too accurate to actual Snyder fans?
>>
>>77806354
So you're saying women should not be treated like men?
>>
>>77806354
Gadot actually did a lot of shit for this role too like sword play and what not. She also fought in the Israely army which is some hardcore shit.
>>
File: LOL Brian Blessed.gif (2MB, 300x174px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LOL Brian Blessed.gif
2MB, 300x174px
>>77806093

>>Ben Affleck
>>Acting
>>
>>77806374
Hmm. Kinda.
>>
How can you be hyped for this after Man of Dragonball Z turned out to be the blunder of the century?
>>
>>77806401
>He hasn't seen The Town
>He hasn't seen Argo
>He hasn't seen Gone Girl
Dude his recent shit is on point in terms of acting/directing.
>>
>>77806353
This is what people just don't get. Being visually accurate doesn't mean shit if you don't get the material.
>>
>>77806191

Are you some kind of retard? We finally have a comic accurate looking Batman and you say this shit
>>
>>77806419
Because Snyder will stumble, he will fall, but in time...he will join the Russo's in the sun.
In 2016, you will believe a man can direct.
>>
>>77806294

Nope. Don't like Marvel OR DC to be prefectly honest
>>
>>77805443
I swear it's always the same person making these fake hype threads and it always ends with OP getting BTFO.
>>
>>77806419
Because it's the first live-action movie where we get to see Batman and Superman together
>>
>>77806461
No he will snap their necks because Marvel Studios had their chance.
>>
>>77806461
>The Russos
>In the sun

>>77806462
So you see a thread about something you don't like and you feel the need to shitpost in it? What is wrong with your generation......
>>
>>77806344

No, he's quite on the money, actually
>>
>>77806399
She also sucked miles of executive cock to get that role.

Everybody knows what she did in order to get into Hollywood
>>
>>77806463
Kek holy shit Marveldrones on Suicide Watch.

I can't wait until March for the 20 threads a day and Marvel fans and /tv/ posters just REEEEEing
>>
>>77806316
Well, given she's supposed to be back for Thor: Ragnarok, and that'll shoot concurrently with WW and JL, it looking after their assets.
>>
>>77806419

How is everybody excited for Avengers (It's about Cap we swear!) 2.5 after the abortion that was Age of Ultron?
>>
>>77806463
He made this thread like 3 hours ago, it's still in the archive
>>
>>77806435
This is why people like the Nolan Batman movies and most Marvel movies. Even if they change the specifics, they keep the spirit of the comic. Snyder doesn't understand the spirit of the books he adapts.
>>
Can someone actually explain to me why people are hyped for this?
The last few DC films were ok to bad and Gothom (The show DC seems to care about the most for some reason) is complete shit.
>>
>>77806496
Kek I was joking Civil War looks like another boring Marvel TV movie but everyone seems to be worshipping them.
>>
>>77806527
For the same reason people are excited about BvS after how dreaful MoS was.
>>
>>77806527
Because Whedon is gone.
>>
>>77806519
There will be much butthurt one way or another.

Honestly I don't care who wins I'm just there for the tears.
>>
>>77806537
>Even if they change the specifics, they keep the spirit of the comic
>TDKR Batman
>Spirit of the comic

Batman leaving Gotham in the shit state it was is more out of character than Superman killing Zod
>>
>>77806499
Held the execs at gunpoint screaming "Allahu Akbar"?
>>
>>77806428

Actually I have

The only reason he ever got work was because his pretty face draws in women and homos

He's really a despicable shitlord of a human being
>>
>>77806580
No that would be Affleck
>>
>>77806555
Normal people

>Superman and Batman fighting is cool and has never been done before
>It'll lead into the Justice League, which is also cool and never done before
>Ben Affleck looks cool as Batman. Batman is cool is general.
>Trailer had some nice visuals and music.

DC-aligned shitposters.

>Hope it will BTFO Marvel (It won't) and validate them as the the true "kings" of superhero movies.
>>
>>77806531
This is my first thread today actually. Sorry to disappoint you but there is more than one person hype for this movie.
>>
>>77806585

>Shitlord
>Mad at somebody for being attractive

Please go and eat yourself to death
>>
>>77806566
Russos will be next.

He will suffer the same curse of Joss Whedon and Jon Favreau before him.
>>
>>77806446

When the comics are shit too, that really means nothing now.

Plus it's part of something made by the man who brought us "Man of Murder" and forever ruined Superman as a character
>>
>>77806561
Goyers gone mate.
>>
>>77806606
DC was already validated as that. The Dark Knight is unequivocally considered the greatest superhero movie of all time.
>>
>>77806527
Because the directors have a good grasp on storytelling fundamentals and can bring out a competent project.

All Whedon knows how to do is cry on Twitter about somebody else's better summer blockbuster.
>>
>>77806637
>russos
>he

Dckeks don't even know what they shitpost about
>>
>>77806644

That was Goyer. If Marvel gets to say "Whedons gone" we get to say the same about Goyer. You literally cannot name a single MCU movie that looks better than MoS
>>
>>77806526
>it looking after their assets.

Not an acceptable excuse
>>
>>77806577
TKDR is obviously excluded because it's rushed, unintentionally hilarious garbage. But Dark Knight and Batman Begin more or less keep the spirit of the characters.
>>
>>77806637
People never turned on Jon Favreau. He remains based.

Whedon, too. His work was solid, if a bit scattershot in the second one due to studio demands and his own overeagerness.
>>
>>77806659
Not really. Even if people do hold TDK in high regard, they don't extend that to DC.
>>
>>77806463
>>77806531
Marvelshills go
>>
>>77806659
Once again, get a tripcode.
>>
>>77806686
>TKDR is obviously excluded because...

It shits on your argument is why. Now fuck off
>>
>>77806685
It's business, bro. Saint DC would do the same.
>>
>>77806715
That makes 0 sense though and those people are retards then.

>>77806734
You are fucking delusional retard I'm not OP and there are 25 posters ITT.
>>
>>77806687
Whedon is a tv movie hack. The cinematography he produced for Marvel was just awful and cringe worthy.
>>
>>77806683
MoS looked pretty bad, actually. It had nice production design, but the photography was pretty boring with its washed-out colors and poor framing.

BvS at least has more splashes of colors and seems to have more appealing imagery.
>>
>>77806788

It looked cinematic. Marvel is made for TV
>>
>>77806741
No, it supports my argument. BB and TDK are good adaptations because they capture the spirit of the comic even though they change things. TDKR doesn't, so it's not a good adaptation.

Seriously, are you dumb? You're like retarded IRL, right?
>>
>>77806773
I'm OP. And I'm getting pissed that Marveldrones and memers always ruin threads with muh company wars whereas if a DC fan even goes near a Marvel thread they are condemned to hell. I just wanted to make sure all my bros were on the trinity hype train.
>>
>>77806809
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>77806809
>if I say this without evidence people will believe me!
>>
>>77806682
Yeah I meant they. I made a little error there but the point still stands about the Marvel director sequel curse.
>>
>>77806836

>Without evidence

The movies exist
>>
>>77806809
>this guy and his memes
>>
>>77806858
That's not evidence, idiot.
>>
>>77806832
I'm with you brother. We just gotta ride out this storm until Monday and then more greatness awaits us.
>>
>>77806463
>Wah wah stop liking things I don't.
Is your life really that bad?
>>
Hype train never ends

>Batman written by Geoff Johns and Affleck

Marvelshits are done for
>>
>>77806870

How isn't it? You can clearly see That MoS is cinematic while the MCU is static and boring
>>
>>77806950
>Geoff Johns
>Good
I bet you love his Green Lantern.
>>
File: 1408417588257.jpg (261KB, 1185x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408417588257.jpg
261KB, 1185x900px
>>77806052
I'll be there opening night friend. And it will be amazing. Keep the hype alive.
>>
>>77806954
You're retarded.

You can clearly see that the MCU is cinematic while MoS is static and boring.

See? Easy.
>>
>>77806606
>>Hope it will BTFO Marvel (It won't) and validate them as the the true "kings" of superhero movies.

Said no one ever.
>>
>>77806968
If you're talking about the comic book yeah.

Green Lantern's movie had several writers. It's disingenous to say it belonged to Geoff Johns.
>>
File: batman-vs-superman.png (532KB, 551x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
batman-vs-superman.png
532KB, 551x550px
>>77806944
It's super, man.
>>
>>77806996

Yeah but that's a lie. I didn't save the image that has the comparison between MoS and Avengers but I'm sure you have seen it. Keep living in denial about how terribly shot these movies are though I guess.
>>
>>77807014
Just read this very thread.
>>
>>77806555
>Can someone actually explain to me why people are hyped for this?

Because many folks will not only take whats shit in their mouths without question, they'll happily beg for more

HL Mencken had a valid point about no one ever going broke by underestimating the taste of the public
>>
>>77806950
Johns writes a shit Batman though
>>
>>77807025
Geoff Johns is the Michael Bay of comic book writers.
>>
>>77807051
>Because many folks will not only take whats shit in their mouths without question, they'll happily beg for more

Explains why everybody likes the MCU despite only 2 of it's movies being good
>>
>>77805486
>with Super kek and Auschwitz Woman
>>
>>77807042
>Yeah but that's a lie
No it isn't.

You can't just say things without substantiation and expect people to believe them, you know.
>>
>>77807098
So what does it say that people don't like Man of Steel?
>>
>>77807082
Cool I love Michael Bay.
>>
File: 1367485721095.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367485721095.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>77806625

Im sorry, I couldn't quite make that out.

Could you repeat that, and this time take Affleck's dick out of your mouth?
>>
ITT: >MOS is shit
>No it's not
>Yes it is
>Well you're fat
>No your mom
>>
>>77806625

Yeah, shitlord.

You're a shitlord if you can't be bothered to honor your marital vows and start dry-humping your children's nanny
>>
File: 1367296865694.jpg (107KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367296865694.jpg
107KB, 1440x900px
>>
>>77807167
All aboard the hype train.
>>
>>77807166
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the people hyped for BvS.
>>
>>77806129
Bullshit, she is much more imposing than Gadot regardless of being skinny herself, and her Voice is much more appropriate for WW than Gadot's barbie voice.
>>
>>77807051

Because even tho snyder is a hack bvs looks good.
>>
>All these people arguing over DC and Marvel
Why not both?
>>
>>77806659

And DC gave us Nu52

So into the trash any opinion they may have goes as well
>>
>>77806644
>Plus it's part of something made by the man who brought us "Man of Murder" and forever ruined Superman as a character
A alternate universe take on a character ruins the characters existence forever? Are you fucking serious you fucking retard piece of shit?
>>
>>77806086
It being basic doesn't make it any less visually appealing and achieving what it set out to achive.
>>
File: 1367637782143.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367637782143.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>77806191
Who the fuck is ANYTHING about those outfits edgy, what in christ name are you talking about?
>>
>>77806683
>You literally cannot name a single MCU movie that looks better than MoS


First off, enough with :Literally" already. It's chronically overused around here. It doesn't make anyone's point any more vailid. And half the time it isn;t even being used in the correct context. It's just become some stupid buzzword.

Second, I have no desire to name any MU movie. Don't assume that because Im criticizing one side, that it means I support the other.

Both Marvel and DCs corporate headquarters can sink into mudholes for all I care
>>
>>77807265
but anon, how are you supposed to feel more superior than everybody else if you don't pick a side?
>>
>>77806686
>TKDR is obviously excluded because it's rushed, unintentionally hilarious garbage
No, its not even remotely such whatsoever.
>>
>>77807355
>Superman blows hard out the corner of his mouth causing the Flash to trip
>>
>>77806555
Gotham is the best show DC has put out so far
it also is on a big time network
so I can see why they care about it at least marketing wise since it hasn't been embargoed to shit like arrow
>>
>>77806537
>Snyder doesn't understand the spirit of the books he adapts.
Bullshit, you can understand and focus on certain aspects of characters/stories and that doesn't mean you loose the spirit of the original.
>>
>>77807422
Because being on the middle ground you get to feel equal
>>
>>77806577
desu burton batman was killing people left and right but it still had the spirit of the comic
snyder batman is just aping frank miller because that's all snyder knows
>>
>>77806312
1.) She is as durable as Superman.
2.) She needs freedom of movement.
3.) Its not armor, its just a traditional Greek wardress.
>>
>>77807507
Well good thing he's not writing the solo Batman movies and based Battfleck is.
>>
>>77807549
She's not as durable as Superman. Blunt force drama can fuck her up.
>>
>>77806260
>"Man of Murder" didnt help him any, either
But killing in self defense and defense of others is not murder, if you believe otherwise you are a worthless shit stain of a human being.
Id like to see you stand by and let your family members be raped and killed rather than shooting the attacker.
Burn in fucking hell.
>>
>>77807602
*trama
>>
>>77807221
>You're a shitlord if you can't be bothered to honor your marital vows and start dry-humping your children's nanny
And what proof is there that any of that took place at all???
>>
>>77807622
*trauma
>>
>>77806527
Because AOU was fucking great beyond too much humor and Ultron not being menacing enough.
>>
File: 1379986311336.jpg (204KB, 1100x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379986311336.jpg
204KB, 1100x560px
>>
>>77807269

but anon youre saying that as if marvel didnt just give us 60 all new all diffrent variations of shit
>>
>>77806555
Because this has nothing to do with Green Lantern which was poor, but it is close to MOS which was flawed but Incredible.
>>
>>77806788
>but the photography was pretty boring with its washed-out colors and poor framing.
Except none of that is true. And the color choices fit the tone of the film.
Fuck off Camp-Fag.
>>
File: 1407302126252.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407302126252.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>77807236
No, I strongly dislike Bay but MOS was incredible and BVS looks amazing.
>>
>>77807756
Animal Man movie when?
>>
>>77807390
>Both Marvel and DCs corporate headquarters can sink into mudholes for all I care
Then why are you even on the CO section of 4chan???
>>
File: lol Heston.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol Heston.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>77806746

How ADORABLE. You assume that by criticizing Marvel, that automatically means Im a DC supporter.

It's not always a zero sum game
>>
>>77807650
*flips a table*

Thanks, Anon.
>>
so many mcu fag tears in here, i fucking love it.
>>
>>77807602
>She's not as durable as Superman. Blunt force drama can fuck her up.
In the new 52 she and Superman took a nuclear explosion going off inches from their faces, he shrunk up to a skeleton and she was merely bruised.
>>
>>77807801
Soon™
>>
>>77807082

Those who can, do.

Those who can't, shit on those who can.

It is the nature of the fanboy
>>
>>77807846
Jesus Christ will you fucking leave. You've posted that 3 fucking times now. We get it you hate them all, you come from /tv/ to shitpost. Now fuck off cool guy.
>>
File: 1407302161881.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407302161881.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>77807082

And yet somehow he has garnered more fame and had more success than you ever will
>>
>>77806294
>The "A" is for "Aaaaah Tony help me".
>>
>>77807868
The cape he wrapped all around her did all the work there.
>>
>>77807236
Name one thing wrong with Michael Bay.
>>
>>77805443
>New footage during Gotham tomorrow

I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow's Gotham thread then
>>
>>77807886
Praise be to Rao.
>>
>>77807947
saved for future reaction images
>>
>>77807868

thats because he wraped her in his invincible cape. she would have died if he hadnt
>>
>>77807422

By considering both Marvel and DC fans to be beneath you.
>>
>>77808002
Hopefully they wait till the end of the episode and mods sticky a trailer tread. But when have I ever gotten anything I hoped for?
>>
>>77807979
>>77808045
No, he wrapped the cape around her mid explosion, she still took the initial blast full on.
>>
>>77807604

Superman finds another way

Superman ALWAYS finds another way.

That's why he's Superman

Now Superman is no better than the criminals he fights
>>
>>
>>77807604

How fortunate you are, Anon, not to be able to say that to my face.

Most fortunate indeed
>>
>>77807991
> Sexist humor
> Sexist portrayals of women
> Racist humor
> Cringy childish bathroom humor
> Incoherent action
> Spends Zero time on character development

All of these things, Snyder does not do or does much less than Bay.
>>
>>77808110
Except that is not true. Superman has killed multiple times. I love that casuals have latched onto their perceived version of what Superman is and then they lash out at MoS cause it's not how they thought Superman was even though their idea of Superman is wrong.
>>
>>77808158
>tumblr the post

You people make me laugh so much. How well off are you that you think those are real problems?
>>
File: 1402856597301.jpg (17KB, 268x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402856597301.jpg
17KB, 268x290px
>>
>>77808110
>ALWAYS finds another way
Tell that to Doomsday (murder-suicide of the decade).

But then both got re-upped anyway.
>>
>>77807390
>First off, enough with :Literally" already. It's chronically overused around here. It doesn't make anyone's point any more vailid. And half the time it isn;t even being used in the correct context. It's just become some stupid buzzword.

>reddit

He is right.
snyder is a shit story teller but he has a pretty good artistic eye
>>
File: 1403147259411.jpg (17KB, 264x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403147259411.jpg
17KB, 264x286px
>>77808209
>>
>>77807628

You know how to use Google, right?

He's also confessed to counting cards at Las Vegas
>>
>>77808110
>Superman finds another way
No mary sue deus ex machina versions of Superman do.
The entire point of MOS was to make Superman realistic, and that means he is not perfect and does everything perfectly in this universe.

>Now Superman is no better than the criminals he fights
That is beyond fucking retarded.
Killing for morally and ethically just reasons does not make you even remotely as bad as killing out of malice and evil.
Your fucking insane if you believe otherwise.

>>77808144
Oh What? You would physically hurt someone because they dare to call out your hypocrisy at calling people who kill in self defense and defense of others murderers but that apparently doesn't apply to you if you had to protect your loved ones???
>>
>>
>>77808100
What the fuck is the point in wrapping her mid explosion if she could take it already?
>>
>>77808231
>snyder is a shit story teller
No, he absolutely is not, none of his films suffer from stories not being competently filmed.
>>
>>77808110
Except you're misquoting and Superman has killed several times.
>>
>>77807947
Buddy a best.
>>
>>77808158
You do not care one bit about racism or sexism so let's stop that right there.

Michael Bay knows how to make audiences laugh and you do not. Cry more.

Bay is a wunderkind action director the fuck you on about.

And Michael Bay is successful at what he sets out to do. Most times he does not need strong characters to produce that result.

He is great at what he does, which cannot be said for Zach Snyder. Snyder is dumber than the source material in every project he takes part in and has no clue how to pull off their thematic depth on screen. He is an idiot. You can see that in Sucker Punch.
>>
>>77808257
>You know how to use Google, right?
Accusations are not fucking proof.
>>
>>77808257
So you hate him cause he's not only handsome he's also intelligent? You have serious self esteem issues.
>>
>>77805765
will this be the most orange and blue film of the year?
>>
File: 1365640885026.png (174KB, 372x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365640885026.png
174KB, 372x371px
>>
>>77807947
How can one man be so based? For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-10vdQ3uH0
>>
>>77808309
>What the fuck is the point in wrapping her mid explosion if she could take it already?
He didn't know how much she could take, they both said it may kill them before they set it off, but they had to proceed anyway.
>>
>>77808168
I think you can find numerous things in comics that a character has done
there was a time where superman fought in ww2 and he talked about shifty eyed japs in a comic
that doesn't mean you take those instances as credence for a film to do whatever they want with a character.
There was a black superman in the comics too lets race swap him in the movies now

its a weak argument.
>>
>>77807683

Okay. Now answer me this question, because I really truly want to understand. Why do you think Im siding with Marvel? Where in my statement did I make any HINT of claiming Marvel was better.

No, seriously

It's possible to criticize DC WITHOUT being a Marvel supporter you know. Just like it's possibnle to criticize Marvel without being a DC supporter.

It's not some zero sum game out there. Is it just THAT HARD for you to comprehend?
>>
>>77805443
I really like how Wondie's costume turned out. I just wish her tiara wasn't shit and for at least two stars on her panties.
>>
>>77808404
That's a perfect description of their sex life.
>>
>>77807839

Because there are more to comics and cartoons than just Marvel and DC
>>
>>77808352
I can be ok with sexist humor, but I am not ok with sexist portrayals of women when they are have no purpose in the film as a result.
Racism I am mostly indifferent too.

>Michael Bay knows how to make audiences laugh and you do not. Cry more.
Never lauged at a Bay film other than the Rock.

>Snyder. Snyder is dumber than the source material in every project he takes
No mos was vastly smarter than most Superman stories as it did not resort to making Superman a mary sue to conclude the film.
>>
>>
>>77808397
And also, there is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUVXSmgyglk
>>
>>77808408
No, its not, when your intentionally setting out to make a realistic and flawed version of Superman that has realistic choices instead of mary sue powers.
>>
>>77808459
What do you mean "sexist" portrayal of women. Men are portrayed sexually just as much if not more than women. Also you assigning certain characteristics to how a woman is acting and your perceived notion that she is only acting that way cause she is a woman is in itself sexist.
>>
>>77808459
You know, I was with you until you said Man of Steel was smarter than most Superman stories.
>>
File: 1440734171416.png (165KB, 630x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440734171416.png
165KB, 630x700px
>>77808495
a typical DC fan on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVEL9exTrXY
>>
File: Fuck you Miku.gif (977KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fuck you Miku.gif
977KB, 500x281px
>>77807918

I wouldn't NEED to post it in the first place if you idiots would quit making this baseless assumptions.

You want to disagree? Fine. Then disagree with the actual statement instead of the tired old "hurr durr he's a fanboy for the OTHER side"

And Ill post wherever and whenever I god damn well please
>>
File: 1375256885940.jpg (463KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375256885940.jpg
463KB, 1600x800px
>>
>>77808575
Someone get this weeb hothead outta here
>>
>>77805557
Just the worst cast in history.
>>
>>77808561
>fat but blasted spanish nerd
typical
>Get the fuck out of here you bitch ass hypocritical motherfucker you're feeling all butthurt all of a sudden just because we're trashing marvel and marvel is a real piece of shit company and all their movies are asinine garbage horrid shit you hypocritical bitch ass motherfucker I bet your stupid dumb ass when someone trashes DC your faggot ass doesn't say anything about it but when it comes to shitty marvel all of sudden you want to caucas and say oh no why can't we get along? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit you bitch ass motherfucker and it's a fact not an opinion that marvel is mediocre shit with all their mediocre shitty movies that are complete asinine garbage and don't you ever ever dare come back to this page ever again you marvelite dicksucking hypocritical bitch ass motherfucker
and this is why the youtube comment section is a cancer
>>
File: 1370723898654.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370723898654.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>77806092
Gadot look like a transexual, dude.
>>
>>77808513
It has nothing to with the Sex Appeal Bay gives his females, I'm fine with that.

Its all his women are helpless, have no qualities beyond being pretty and needs to rescued by the men.

Bay has his exceptions, Megan Fox was badass in one scene where she drove Bumblebee back into and thru the battle and Beckensale in peal harbor was a very competent nurse, but still.
>>
>>77808158

> Sexist humor

You act as though he invented that

> Sexist portrayals of women

And no one in the entire history of cinema has ever done that, amirite?

Sex sells. Period

> Racist humor

What, Skids and Mudflap? The voice actors were responsible for their Characterization. One voice actor was black. And he claimed they were making fun of urban white kids trying to be gangsta

Youll forgive me if Ill take his word over yours

> Cringy childish bathroom humor

Not the first filmmaker to use that, nor was he the last
> Incoherent action

Maybe if youre autistic

> Spends Zero time on character development

Again, not something unique to Bay
>>
>>77808158

And yet he keeps getting job after high paying job.

Apparently to someone whose opinion actually MATTERS, (IE not you) Bay is doing more than an acceptable job
>>
File: 1436645977308.jpg (562KB, 1280x1904px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436645977308.jpg
562KB, 1280x1904px
Last image in the dump nobody asked for. Don't give up the hype DC fans. 2016 is going to be a big year and we have a lot to look forward to. Keep your chin up and I hope to see all y'all peeps, naysayers and believers alike in the sticky tomorrow!
>>
>>77808158
You didn't watch sucker punch I take it?
>>
>>77808231

Ill be the first to attest that movies like "Sucker Punch" packs exquisite visual impact. But the story was depressing.
>>
>>77808737
Never said it was inherent to bay, but it is something present in almost ALL his work.
>Sex sells. Period
Sex Appeal is not what I have a problem with at all, its that his women are props and have no purpose but to be helpless, He could make female characters that are just as sexualized as what we got but less helpless and more competent themselves.
>>
>>77808819
> Defending the sheep masses with zero fucking taste as opinions that matter!
>>
>>77808898
The sucker punch girls being sexualized was not sexist and not the problem.
And they had more will, agency and competence and sympathetic-ness than 80% of Bays women.

The problem with Sucker Punch was it was too dark, and too hopeless by the end, and such makes their sexy fun battles and such feel exploitative rather than simple dumb fun.
>>
>>77808299

Let's just say that fortunately for you, you'll never be able to find out.

For me to be a hypocrite, I would have to have stated that I would do the same thing. I did not anywhere in my comment make such a statement, nor any other statement regarding what I would do.
>>
>>77808362

Id say in this case they're accurate. He really is a shitlord
>>
>>77808397

So a bank is getting robbed, and some guy was just murdered via being frozen solid...

And all he can care about is some mouse? And let's a known criminal and murderer carry on his buisness?

This makes no sense.
>>
>>77809096
>Let's just say that fortunately for you, you'll never be able to find out.
Jesus Christ in heaven what the fuck is wrong with you?, I was not threatening your family! And I would never actually wish harm on them, but the point still stands.
And your being a gigantic hypocrite again by implying violence against someone over simple words but being against physical violence to end physical violence that has no other resolution.

> I would have to have stated that I would do the same thing
So you would let people you care about die rather than get blood on your hands?
>>
File: Bowl of stupid.jpg (78KB, 335x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bowl of stupid.jpg
78KB, 335x488px
>>77808459
>>
>>77808477

Can he not see there is a far greater crisis at hand than some dog being tied to a post?

Then the human gets abducted but he can't be arsed to care about that
>>
>>77809478
He's ANIMAL Man, not Man Man
>>
>>77808690
>Its all his women are helpless, have no qualities beyond being pretty and needs to rescued by the men.

Im going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume youre just shitposting.

Because no way you could really be this big of a faggot. Especially since there are many. many filmmakers who do the same thing
>>
>>77808956

And YOUR opinion matters, I take it.

Tell me how. Im genuinely curious
>>
>>77809346
>So you would let people you care about die rather than get blood on your hands?

I never stated that I would or wouldn't Besides, Im not the relevent party on trial here. What I MIGHT do is pretty much beside the point to what Superman HAS done.
>>
>>77809576
>Because no way you could really be this big of a faggot. Especially since there are many. many filmmakers who do the same thing
I am serious, and true, but its not a flaw with Snyder's films while it is in almost all of Bays.

>>77809648
Because im actually judging his artistic and film making skills instead of blindly saying, it was fun.
>>
>>77805765
I love it
>>
>>77806249
>>have a realistic look to them
>>wanting gay ass spandex with all the colours of the rainbow

What the fuck? This Batsuit looks more like a comic book costume than any of the other movie iterations, the armor has cartoon "light-up" eyes and a silly domed head, and the movie looks way more colorful than the last one.

Not complaining. I think it looks great. I wanted gay ass spandex and I'm getting it. But stop kidding yourself that this is looks realistic and subdued.
>>
>>77809523

Except he's been canonically shown in his comics to step in and save people on many occasions
>>
>>77809523
>>77809478

Right exactly. Let some other super hero deal with Darkseid, Animal Man's gotta look out for all the animals nobody else gives a fuck about.
>>
>>77809745
And he did EXACTLY what anyone should do under the exact same circumstances.
And yes what you would do is entirely relevant, because unless you truly would not kill to protect your loved ones or even people in danger that you have the power to save then you have no fucking room to talk.
>>
>>77809254
He's doing God's work man. Who else will look out for all our dogs and cats if not Animal Man?
>>
>>77809767

I was talking about Bay, not Snyder, numb nuts.

And Bay is not the first filmmaker to have done stuff like all that. And he sure as Hell ain;t gonna be the last. Not by ANY means.

If anything you're just blindly hating Bay, because it's the cool, hip thing to do. Your opinion is worth shit
>>
>>77809784
You understand that it was a joke post about a joke cartoon short right?
>>
>MoS is still wrecking assmad haters
WB make some damn memorable films.
>>
>>77806260
>"Man of Murder"

Why do people insist on bashing the only five seconds of emotion that dull movie had? He was forced to kill the only other surviving member of his race, the last link to his heritage, and all you fuckers can do is bitch that he shouldn't ever have an exception in not killing bad guys.
>>
>>77809836

This is not about me. No matter how desperately you want to defend your precious gritty wet dream.

So Im not going to answer your question, as it isn't relevant. Period
>>
>>77809034
Have you ever met a woman in real life? Especially a high school woman? 85-90% of the time they are retarded. You're clearly a grill and while you in yourself don't seem retarded, I find it is very hard for people of your gender to see the flaws in each other. Where as men we are constantly testing each other's boundaries to see who the idiots of the group are.
>>
>>77809919

Because it isn't what Superman does.

I guess you aren't familiar with the concept of a "Phantom Zone" God knows Snyder isnt
>>
>>77809974
You just proved you haven't seen the movie. The Phantom Zone access gets destroyed slightly before he had to fight Zod.

Fuck off you are the worst kind of faggot.
>>
I'm hyped to see this but I don't have crazy expectations. I just hope the world building is good for when Aquaman and Flash roll around.
>>
>>77809922
Im not desperately wanting anything, I AM defending it, you can not rationally call someone killing one person to save a family and probably many more from him a murderer, murder is killing out of malice and in unjustified circumstances.
>>
File: trinity.jpg (114KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trinity.jpg
114KB, 1280x960px
Prepare yourself marvelfags
>>
>>77809974
>Because it isn't what Superman does.
No its not what campy mary sue perfect versions of Superman does, the ENTIRE point of this film was to make Superman realistic and flawed. So it does not fucking count what a can do anything mary sue version of this character can or would do.
>I guess you aren't familiar with the concept of a "Phantom Zone" God knows Snyder isnt
Yes and it would not have been half as emotionally effective a ending as this, and it would have been a generic safe ending as apposed to what new material and new adaptions are suppose to do.
>>
File: 1390960312477.jpg (223KB, 900x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390960312477.jpg
223KB, 900x675px
>this fucking thread

Every day.
>>
>>77810299
>marvelfags
for what purpose?
>>
>>77810497
You will bleed.
>>
>>77806009

>another great trailer

>Implying the others weren't shit
>>
>>77810063

I know what happened to the Phantom Zone access. That's why I said Snyder isn't familiar with it. More specifically he doesnt know the proper way that it should have been used. Supes should have used it to imprison Zod in, thereby not eliminating any need to turn Supes into your edgy murderer wet dream

And sorry, but I'm strictly heterosexual. The best kind of heterosexual actually. But then being wrong is to be expected out of you
>>
>>77810372

>>Mmmm... Please shit in my mouth some more, Mr Snyder! Your shit is yummy yum yum!

Wow. Snyder can truly do no wrong in your eyes if you want to defend his shitty movie so vehemently
>>
>>77811803
>This is someone's fetish.
>>
>>77805557
>Is Wonder Woman the most miscast character in anything ever?

Human Torch
Kingpin
Nick Fury
Terry Fitzgerald
>>
Anyone else hate these street sign captchas?
>>
>>77811893
Go back to the old captcha dumbess.
>>
>>77811853

It's certainly the fetish of the guy who keeps desperately trying to defend "Man of Murder".
>>
>>77811933

Im fine with the others. It's just street signs I cant stand. Half the time the images are far too vague
>>
>>77811956
>the guy

Get a load of this idiot
>>
There NEEDS to be a scene in the future movies where Superman goes near the Sun to recharge.
>>
>>77807497
But Snyder loses the spirit of the original. Watchmen and MoS prove that.
>>
>>77807450
Oh okay thanks for explaining that.
>>
>>77807950
This is the sort of argument Geoff Johns fans use to defend his writing.
>>
>>77811855
Yo which Kingpin are we talking about here?

Even though I do like both versions but the movie version was legit man, one of the only good things about Daredevil.
>>
>>77812665
No.
>>
>>77812684
>It's fucking CIA, in comic book form.

Haha, what's the source for this shit?
>>
>>77812737
A comic book version of the prologue. How new are you?
>>
>>77812726
Yes.
>>
>>77806399
>fought

Look, senpai, I'm not opposed to her as an actress playing a role, but let's not kid ourselves about real world accomplishments
>>
>>77812791
I was wondering if there's more panels.
>>
File: 1432261249109.gif (2MB, 250x170px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432261249109.gif
2MB, 250x170px
>>77806419
>Man of Dragon Ball Z
>People actually think that Superman was influenced by DBZ instead of the other way around

How, honest question, can people be this retarded? Even people who've never read or watched anything Superman related, but just follow Death Battles and shit, would have to realize that Goku is Japan's Superman analogue, right? And Superman came first.
>>
>>77805557

Neckbeard please
>>
>>77812947
Go ask on /tv/. They'll gladly storytime it for you.
>>
>>77812665
No it did not.
Especially Superman.
Putting Superman in a realistic world with realistic choices instead of Mary sue can do anything perfectly powers doesn't diminish the character.
He is still a alien raised as human and strives to be the best savior and ideal he can be for humanities sake even if he is not actually all that perfect.
>>
>>77812665
Your talking out of your ass.
A adaption that is specifically intended to be a new and different interpretation of a character and concept, does not need to have the exact same spirit as the original.

And the spirit of things is different to person to person.
Some people like Superman because he helps the everyman. And is very down to earth despite his power.
Some people like him because of his sci-fi origin, powers and villains.
Some people like him because of his godly epic nature.
All of these are valid interpretations.
Snyder focuses on the Sci-fi and Savior aspects. And also strongly deals with the down to earth aspect too altho he deals with Clark having earthly grounded flaws instead of a grounded kinship with people.
We will get to that, he just did not make it part of his origins.
>>
>>77813176
I like how Darkseid just kind of just flies into the sky while flipping slowly.
>>
>>77813176

You're absolutely right. Further proof that people don't read comics and assume whatever they make up in their mind is reality.
>>
>>77811683
That was going to be the ending but Goyer and Snyder changed it over Nolan's misgivings.
>>
>>77807281

Most people don't go out of their way to read the comics or watch different comic media besides film adaptations.

So, yes, one bad movie does leave a lasting impression on generations of normal people until another film comes out to fix it, fucktard.
>>
>>77805770

Have you ever seen a Greek statue? They ain't all muscle women I'll tell you that.
>>
>>77806569

Same. Can't wait to see one of these angry console fags cry.
>>
>>77807014

Stop denying it.
>>
>>77813176
Heh. This is comparable to how people compare te first Wonder Woman pic. to Xena.
>>
>>77814470
My nigga.
>>
>>77807014

I literally said this sentence to my brother yesterday. Not everyone is a Disney presents marvel zombie
>>
>>77814397
But it wasn't a bad movie or adaption, it was a perfectly valid vision of the character that just happens to not have catered to your personal taste and preferences.
You got 5 Superman films that catered to you and 2 where garbage unimagined and 1 was meh, it was time for something new.
>>
>>77814397
Most normal people liked it though. The only people who have a problem with it are Donnerfags and /co/.
>>
>>77808326

How does that Snyder cum taste?
>>
>>77814539

This is a point largely ignored in places like this because a.) it would imply that alot of people on /co/ listen to anyone outside their echo chamber and b.) it isn't an absolute and dramatic statement.
>>
>>77814538

If it was actually good it wouldn't be as divisive as it is. I don't care if superman kills villains. He was still a boring as fuck wooden plank.
>>
>>77814539

But Donner only made one cheesy film. The rest of the 80s films following were outdated and shit. This doesn't give man of steel an excuse to be a crappy movie.
>>
>>77814690
>If it was actually good it wouldn't be as divisive as it is.

Do you realize how many all time great films were either hated or divisive at release? Not saying MoS is some all time great movie, but critics being divisive about a movie doesn't really mean anything when it comes to the quality of the film.
>>
>>77814690

>A good movie can't be divisive

What planet are you from?
>>
>>77814690

>thinks rotten tomatoes and bought websites reviews matter

No man
>>
>>77806129
>>77805873

She performed a screen test for the role, but there is no evidence that she was the prime pick. In fact, we know Gal Gaddot was.

Alaxander and her publicist used the screen test to increase her standing so people would consider her for different roles.
>>
>>77814872

>>doesn't like what I like
>>must've read the poor reviews
>>
>>77815047

>denies the stranglehold Disney has on media and placates the idea that "critics" of rotten tomato have anything other than simple hive mind responses
>>
File: 8Bymjvr.jpg (82KB, 1001x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8Bymjvr.jpg
82KB, 1001x281px
>>77814690
Yes it would and is.
>>
>>77814852

So that would make movies like any current adam Sandler vehicle, the last airbender, or any shit that Michael Bay craps out good since they're so divisive. See. I can make vague unarguable generalizations too like a faggot when defending a movie I like that no one else is allowed to dislike.
>>
>>77814690
What a complete fool
>>
>>77807080
His Earth one series is pretty solid
>>
>>77815127

YOU DON'T LIKE MY DC MOVIE SO YOU MUST BE MARVELDRONE YOU D-DISNEY LOVER

Rotten tomatoes is owned by Warner.
>>
>>77807047
>implying Marveldrones don't do the same
>Hurr this new trailer from *insert shitty tv-tier director here* is Amaaaaazunnnggg
Seriously Civil War looks like it was filmed in and around a parking garage/airport
>DC is too serious and gritty
They say this when Marvel is going that route too. Let's not forget "I haaaaaaveeeee nooooooo strinnnggggssssss". Edgy af m8.
>>
>>77815482

Someone not agreeing with your opinion is a fool? Are you a retard?
>>
>>77815449

Those movies aren't divisive. Are you stupid?

Those movies are pretty much unanimously panned. The Last Airbender? Adam Sandler movies?

Once again, what planet are you living on?

The word "good" is subjective. Judging by how easily you throw around the word "divisive" all you'd have to do is take 2 seconds to search the audience scores and you'll see that a lot more people enjoyed Man of Steel then the people that disliked it.

Who are you to say what is good or not? Sure, there are ways to gauge how well of a job a movie does on technical levels. Other than that, you're just another idiot spouting his mouth and trying to claim that any movie that is "divisive" is always going to be bad.

Whatever you're getting at isn't working.
>>
File: 1448735437397.png (3MB, 1600x2051px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448735437397.png
3MB, 1600x2051px
>>77806996
Meanwhile pic related looks grey as fuck and the setting is literally parking garage/airport. Have fun with another tv movie. Compare it to >>77805765.
>>
Man of Steel being good is also subjective. This whole thread says so. Are people not allowed to dislike this fucking film?
>>
>>77807164
That they can't tolerate a few flaws in the script when the visuals and story are great. Also not enough quips.
>>
>>77815686

You're entitled to not liking the film. You're also a gigantic idiot for believing that anything divisive = bad.

You're also an idiot for thinking that coming here and saying it's bad is going to change people's minds. As mentioned earlier, a lot more people enjoyed it compared to the people that disliked it. It was divisive with critics. Since when do critics represent the vast majority?
>>
>>77807236
>one individual = entire group
>>
>>77815682
Wow, MCU movies are TV movies meme is the new Man of Murder meme on /co/. How ironic.

*continues to stand on the sidelines letting the manchildren argue amongst themselves.
>>
>>77815717

Story being great is subjective. It was not and some will agree. The dialogue was even worse.
>>
>>77807265
OP here. I'm not a huge fan of Marvel but I still sit back and enjoy the movies when they come out with my mates. What I cant understand is why everyone has to bring muh company wars and shit on everything when this was intended to be a small hype thread for the fans.
>>
>>77815750

I'd consider it better than a majority of Marvel's movies.
>>
>>77805920
>She wanted to try out, but Marvel wouldn't let her.

theres a video on YT from a con-panel where she quickly confirms that she met with WB and knows what they want to do with Wonder Woman
>>
>>77815718

Vast majority can't be proven. Keep calling people idiots when they don't agree with your opinion though.
>>
>>77815779

All marvel/dc films are shit though so saying shit is better than shit is not saying much
>>
>>77815859

>Vast majority can't be proven

No shit. That can be said for pretty much anything ever.

That's why we use what evidence we do have to make arguments against the claims you make.

Go to any popular site, check the audience scores, then continue to ramble about how it's a bad movie.
>>
>>77815892

You hate all of these movies and still continue to discuss them.
>>
>>77815904

Okay you angry fag. Is Zack Snyder your lover or your dad or something? Because it's hilarious how you're so angry and getting weirdly defensive about this stupid movie.
>>
>>77815963

Yup just because it makes you mad.
>>
>>77815975

>You
>BTFO

Pick two.
>>
>>77816004

It's true that you are.
>>
>>77805557
I'm going to wait until the movie comes out, but honestly? It kinda looks like it, really.
>>
>>77816235
How quickly assholes will forget such awful casting like Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze or Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl.
>>
>>77815747

It's not a meme you sperg, people have been saying this since before the first Avengers movie. Especially the scene where black widow is tied up to a chair and knocks out someone with her hair, that's as low quality as you're ever gonna get.
>>
>>77808110
>what is origin story
>what will motivate him later to not kill again
Jfc why can't you get this isn't a fully formed Supes. He was Superman for like a fucking day.
>>
>>77816317
True, but this is the first live-action Wonder Woman since Lynda Carter and the first one on the silver screen ever, and it's a part of the DCEU. You know, DC's cinematic universe and their whole equivalent to the MCU? People have a right to not like what they're seeing.
>>
>>77816317
Arnold could have been a fucking awesome freeze in a serious movie with him giving a dead pan emotionless Terminator performance with no puns.
>>
>>77807665
Jesus Christ they really got to you didn't they. That or you're developing Stockholm Syndrome due to how bad it was.
>>
>>77816378
How was it bad other than what I mentioned?
>>
>>77807745
Right there with you bud. Anyway AoU, TWS and CW are colour muted as fuck.
>>
>>77816356
Not sure how anything you said contradicts my statement of it all being fucking memes.
>>
>>77816417

The fact that it isn't...the lighting in these Marvel movies make them look like you're going to see a glorified TV show when they're supposed to have a bigger budget.
>>
>>77809782
Never said it didn't I just said it's not gritty and edgy.
>>
>>77806075
Its this, Two Justice League movies, SS and two Batfilms, with specific allowances for further movies (i.e. the rates already hashed out if they want him to cameo in another film, or to co-star or even for a third solo.)
>>
>>77807221
Who cares about his private life?
We're talking about an actor, the only thing that matters is his acting skills.
>>
>>77807231
>everyone's clothes are so tight that you can see their muscles
>wonder woman's chestpiece is so low that literally half her tits are showing, no nipple though cause you don't want soccer moms making a fuzz

why are cape artists so shit, we know they can draw for the most part, why do they always do this?
>>
>>77816646
Because sex appeal is half of her appeal dumb fuck.
>>
>>77816714
>hurr half of wonder woman is looking at her tits
Are you actually 12?
>>
>>77808158
Also this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2THVvshvq0Q
>>
>>77808257
>counting cards at Las Vegas
>bad
Some people go to casino to win.
>>
>>77816752
Sorry, somehow my son got on my computer without my permission and started browsing 4chan.
>>
>>77815449
>any current adam Sandler vehicle, the last airbender,
How are those movies divisive.
No one like the alst airbender.
>>
>>77816760
Michael Bay and Zack Snyder both should just collaborate with directors who actually know how to make a movie aside from visuals and action sequences. I honestly think the end result would be bretty gud, especially in Snyder's case.
>>
>>77816898
I'm not sure Micheal Bay can be saved, but Snyder would profit from a good producer who would bring a bit of moderation to his style in the peaceful scenes.
>>
>>77815682

while this looks visually underwhelming as fuck, I think this is gonna be storywise better than BvS.
>>
>>77816898
But MOS did not suffer from any direction issues in any scene besides the tornado scene.
>>
>>77817034
This is probably what's gonna happen in Batman V Superman thanks to Based Ben Affleck.
>>
>>77817052
Idk, a lot of people feel differently.
>>
>>77806166
After the Flash, I'm pretty trusting of based Johns.
>>
>>77817052
The fight drag on a lot in the last part.
I was bored of seing Superman fights and things being destroyed before the actual battle with Zod starts.
>>
>>77817052
None of the things large numbers of people bitched about where directional issues, it was all script and characterization stuff.
>>
>>77817215
You didn't come to see fighting, the film was made for people who did, that's not a film making or storytelling flaw.
And considering the #1 complaint about Superman Returns was not having a foe to fight, it was a perfectly logical and justified course for Zach to take.
>>
>>77816898
I actually really like Snyder's movies but I'd like this.

Something I'd really like though is if he was working with a smaller budget. Also the movie would have to be silent. I think he'd do pretty well with those kind of restraints.
>>
>>77807228
>posting travesty that broke up Hawks
>>
>>77817263
I went to see a Sup's movie, of course I expected fighting.
The thing is, every action scenes are over the top, there's no progression in intensity.
During the movie, there're breezers in between the fights but at the end, as soon as one battle ends another begins. There's no variation in tone so after 15-20 minutes of seeing buildings crashing, it just felt flat to me. And thus boring.
>>
>>77808587
Why is Dead Man the White Lantern here? Should by Kyle, I'd make that wallpaper mine in a heart beat.
>>
File: justgoback1.jpg (65KB, 500x365px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
justgoback1.jpg
65KB, 500x365px
>>77805842
>white knighting for gal gadot
>>
>>77817420
Hawkman's a kek. Where I'm from we call the faggot Kekman.
>>
>>77815535
>Seriously Civil War looks like it was filmed in and around a parking garage/airport
No shit, retard. That's literally where the characters are supposed to be at.
>Bucky was literally a terrorists.
>Two of America's best agents have found him, captured him, and did not turn him over to the government.
>One of them has a close personal connection to him
>The other is along for the ride in a moment of loyalty.
What makes you think they shouldn't be in an unknown location with no surveillance? As for the airport. We won't know until the movie will be released since it seems most of the dual sided fight will take place there. Likely because Cap's team is trying to get to snowy mountainous area they are at the end of the trailer. The least you could do is open your fucking eyes.
>>
>>77805842
Part of what sells her character is the juxtaposition of her being a stick figure and her power set.
That and a lot of people get off on tiny cute jewish girl getting fucked blind by giant black stud porn.

>>77817431
Snyder tends to make flashy yet shallow stuff when it comes to action. When it comes to more silent action pieces and simple moments he shines.
The action stuff is fun in small snatches but he never shows that he has the courage to actually make it bloody and visceral.
Supes hair being fucked up him having a bloody nose a black eye and probably a broken arm and his suit being shredded MIGHT have even saved that awful AWFUL neck snap scene.
>>
>>77805770
>>77805557
>>77805443
> WW-Hating fatigue.
Yeah, Dunno if WW was miscast; probably. Definitely not muh wondy.
But the relentless nerdrage/shilling got me fatigued out.

It's like watching a bust a blood vessel over JFK's shooting.
>>
>>77805873
> Jamie Alexander
I've watched Blindspot.
Yeah, she's nekkid, but getting beyond that.. I'll let you take a minute .. I don't think she's that good.
Watching her curl her lip as she tries to snarl (E1) was .. strangely unsettling.
>>
>>77807680
filthy fucking aliens. we should build a wall around them
Thread posts: 395
Thread images: 36


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.