[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Dick Grayson was a Marvel character what do you figure he'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: bangbros.jpg (159KB, 502x338px) Image search: [Google]
bangbros.jpg
159KB, 502x338px
If Dick Grayson was a Marvel character what do you figure he'd be doing in ANAD Marvel?
>>
>>77805209
He'd be a supporting character in the female lead Nightwing book
>>
>>77805209
He'd be swapped out for a bitch.
>>
>>77805209
He's be boning everybody. Everybody.
>>
he'd be dead and have been replaced by someone less interesting and fucking annoying to read
>>
>>77805298
This guy gets it
>>
Nightwing would be a book about a female transgender arab Buddhist that fights evil WASPs and their thin privilege
>>
>>77805298
Between Wolverine and Iron Man's conquests, is there anyone left to bone? They'd probably to turn him bisexual or something.
>>
>>77805209
They'd announce plans to kill him and not give a fuck when husbandofags start screaming
>>
>>77805575
Like I said, everybody. No one can resist the Dick.
>>
>>77805575
>Between Wolverine and Iron Man's conquests, is there anyone left to bone? They'd probably to turn him bisexual or something.

I think that's what the post is implying.
>>
>>77805298
>>
>>77805209
He'd be in Howling Commandos of S.H.I.E.L.D. as the main character who doesn't listen to Dum Dum's orders but gets results.
>>
>>77805209
IDK have him be a spy or something desperately wacky like that.
>>
>>77805209
He would probably replace Prowler and others as the "primary substitute Spider-Man."

Also, instead of chilling with Tony, MJ would be boning Dick on a regular basis.

He would also be best friends with old man Steve Rogers and call him regularly so he won't feel lonely.

Lastly, he would work for SHIELD part-time, with a lot of sexual tension with most of the agents and his bosses, regardless of age and gender.
>>
He'd be a black lesbian transvestite -- truly what Dick Grayson's was always supposed to be.
>>
>>77808444
>>77805357
>>77805315
>>77805295
>>77805234
It's kinda sad that this is what marvel actually does
>>
>>77805209
Having consensual sex with an empowered latino woman.
>>
>>77805209
>If Dick Grayson was a Marvel character who do you figure he'd be doing in ANAD Marvel?

Ftfy
>>
>>77805357
Written by Ales Kot.
>>
>>77808567
Kek.

>>77808489
It is pretty sad.

>>77805209
Moonwing.
>>
Better question

How would beuno excelente fair in the marvel universe
>>
>>77805209
They'd do something really out there like retire the Nightwing persona and make Grayson a secret spy with S.H.I.E.L.D. or something.
>>
>>77809810
Pretty edgy, I'm glad DC would never do something so retarded.
>>
>>77808633
A silly story and urban legend, for the most part.
His most visible moment probably would have been meating Spock near the end of his run.
>>
>>77805209
Iceman
>>
>>77805209
He would be retconned to gay so fast....
>>
>>77805298
I want to see him fuck Daken.
>>
Well for some reason he'd be on the Guardians of the Galaxy, and there would be sexual tension between him and Kitty Pryde for no goddamn reason other than he's the only other male that isn't green, a rock, and has both his legs.
>>
>>77813932
>Whoever's on Guardians of the Galaxy writes the sexual tension as completely one-sided, from Kitty.

>An appearance or two later someone uses this to retcon Nightwing as being obviously gay all along.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.