[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw a cut of the X-Men: Apocalypse trailer they'll release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: Apocalypse.jpg (117KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse.jpg
117KB, 612x380px
Saw a cut of the X-Men: Apocalypse trailer they'll release near TFA next month. Pretty good.

>starts with some random images of explosions followed by Sansa Grey waking up and saying she saw a whole lot of destruction, 80's Professor X says it was only a dream.
>Fox/Marvel logo.
>We then see a hooded figure walking the woods at night, and we hear the Apocalypse monologue from the comic-con trailer.
>"I’ve been called many things over many lifetimes. I was there to spark and fan the flame of man’s awakening. To spin the wheel of civilization. You are all my children, and you are lost, because you follow blind leaders. Everything they’ve built will fall and from the ashes of their world we’ll build a better one."
>Intercut with this we see the main characters. Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, Angel, Psylocke, Mystique in human form, Beast, Quicksilver, Xavier. The last one in Magneto, who is also in the woods. He asks who the Hell Apocalypse is.
>Then we see Apocalypse for the first time with Storm by his side, saying "come and see".
>We then see the Horsemen suited up in the X-Men mansion, and Magneto dragging Xavier's wheelchair, then Xavier's eyes going black.
>Then some quick cuts of random stuff. I definitely saw Cyclops blowing up a wall, Nightcrawler teleporting, Quicksilver in a standstill world.
>We then see the kid X-Men talking. Kurt says "we are not prepared for this", Scott says "we have to be", before we see them in the black suits /co/ knows and loves.
>Mystique (still human form) makes a speech: "Today, there are no borders, rivalries or ideologies. No mutants against humans. No us vs. them. Today is about all of us against him"
>We then see a pimped-out Apocalypse looking massive and glowy blue in Egypt, raising a big ass structure out of the ground. The X-Men are there on one side. The Horsemen on the other. They race into battle, 90's TAS opening style.
>Final shot is a sinister looking bald Charlie sitting in the dark.
>>
>>77803983
Why the Ivan Ooze OP?
>>
>>77803983
Wow that sounds good in more hyped for this than civil war and bvs
>>
Apocalypse is too short
>>
File: MY HEART.jpg (254KB, 611x612px) Image search: [Google]
MY HEART.jpg
254KB, 611x612px
>>77803983
Does QTlee get a lot of screentime?
>>
File: COlE-3PVEAAyyDe.jpg (25KB, 598x333px) Image search: [Google]
COlE-3PVEAAyyDe.jpg
25KB, 598x333px
>>77803983
Does his face look more white like in this pic?
>>
THE OOOOOOOOOOZE IS BACK
>>
File: X-men-apocalypse_filming.jpg (181KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
X-men-apocalypse_filming.jpg
181KB, 1024x1365px
>>77804483
2cute4me

But dat Storm.
>>
>>77805339
Kurt's gonna be the highlight again
>>
I read Sasha Grey and got more hyped then I should have.
>>
>>77804483
I don't think she was even in the trailer.

>>77805159
Only when he's souped-up.
>>
>>77805366
But what about Quicksilver?

>>77805462
They're just saving the best for last! You'll see.
>>
>>77805517
Well, that's just goes without saying.
Going from some shots, the make up on Teen Nightcrawler looks to be pretty close to Cumming's, which is nice.
>>
how are they gonna convince delicious brown storm to leave the dark side?
>>
>>77805607
Friendship
>>
File: GGysBAq.jpg (865KB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
GGysBAq.jpg
865KB, 3456x2304px
>>77805623
Power of Waifus?
>>
>>77805339
what storm? I see no one who looks like Storm
>>
>>77805459
go to the Neil Gaiman thread, plenty of Stoya there
>>
File: x-men-apocalypse-image-storm.jpg (169KB, 1016x1423px) Image search: [Google]
x-men-apocalypse-image-storm.jpg
169KB, 1016x1423px
>>77805539
That's a plus. Maybe they'll make the blue not as bright too.

>>77805670
Age of Waifus. Battle royale
>>
>>77803983
You literally just described the Comic Con trailer, which everyone has seen.
>>
>>77805735
Nah, the ending bit in OP's description is different I think.

>>77805730
Looks pretty dark so far, which gives it a bit of a weird grounding. Kid playing him must not have that many hang ups.
Hopefully they figured out the poison factor.
>>
File: tumblr_mvjpncN9m31qcxje5o2_250.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvjpncN9m31qcxje5o2_250.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>77803983
>>We then see a pimped-out Apocalypse looking massive and glowy blue in Egypt, raising a big ass structure out of the ground. The X-Men are there on one side. The Horsemen on the other. They race into battle, 90's TAS opening style.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.