[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who owned this on VHS? Also, VHS thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Holiday Classic.jpg (31KB, 214x384px) Image search: [Google]
Holiday Classic.jpg
31KB, 214x384px
Am I the only one who owned this on VHS? Also, VHS thread.
>>
>>77803696

I believe you are the only one who even knows this exists... never heard of it

and whats a VHS?
>>
>>77803696
I did
>>
File: velveteenrabbit.jpg (13KB, 144x260px) Image search: [Google]
velveteenrabbit.jpg
13KB, 144x260px
I used to love my old vhs tapes.
>>
It's so weird that it's not that well known when it was 1) an FHE production and 2) I saw it every Christmas. The plot was basically Homeward Bound with one less dog and taking place during the holidays.
>>
>>77803696
I used to have this vhs, I watched it with my little brother when we were kids every Christmas. Seems that there are a lot of weird obscure Christmas movies under this label, but I can't remember any of them...
>>
File: 4e8500fce27aa_222259n.jpg (25KB, 240x400px) Image search: [Google]
4e8500fce27aa_222259n.jpg
25KB, 240x400px
>>77803696
I'll be surprised if there's another living soul who's seen this.

I also collect VHS, but the fact that tape media degrades so much more quickly really sucks.
>>
File: Annabelle.jpg (33KB, 236x400px) Image search: [Google]
Annabelle.jpg
33KB, 236x400px
>>77803696
My elementary school played this once. I only remember the villain bitch at the beginning stepping in shit and going "Ew, caca!" As if anyone outside of a hispanic daycare says that.
>>
I remember being excited as Hell to watch this. Got a Nick plush and my sister got Noel.

Now I have absolutely no memory of it, so it must have sucked.
>>
>>77806712
Damn, based Hungarian film.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_orKshqLExI
N O S T A L G I A
(And more obscure shit)
>>
File: 1447369307992.jpg (10KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
1447369307992.jpg
10KB, 349x314px
>>77806712
>>77806771
I grew up with both of these and for some reason I loved them as a kid.

I bet they don't hold up. I probably shouldn't re-watch them.

I only remember the caca thing too.
>>
>>77804441
I was born in 1995, what is this?
>>
>>77807211
>the Hello Kitty/Keroppi special

This was my favourite one as a kid. I know there was an actual Keroppi show that was dubbed and aired in North America at some point, but I can't find it in full anywhere.

>>77806771
I've heard quite a few non-Hispanic people refer to shit as caca, and I'm in Canada.
>>
>>77807348
They're video cassettes. Still pretty common in the mid to late 90's, and the transition to DVDs happened between the early to mid 2000's, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>77807631
It's crazy to think that Charlie Brown Kwanzaa came out on VHS in 2002
>>
>>77803696
I think I might still have this laying around somewhere... or I might be thinking of the one about the teddy bears that go out to get a Christmas tree in the middle of the woods.

>>77806386
Oh shit, haven't seen this shit in at least 10 years. Really hope I still have this laying around.
>>
>>77803696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOMczJaRH3g

>>77806712
>Find it on youtube after all those years
>That horrible English dub
It was before I was old enough to distinguish acting or dialogue as being good or bad, but wow.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.