[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree this is the perfect ending for Adventure Time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: S5e16_Finn_with_pillow_family.png (1MB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S5e16_Finn_with_pillow_family.png
1MB, 1918x1080px
Can we all agree this is the perfect ending for Adventure Time? Barring the whole "Just a dream" shit of course.
>>
>>77803190
No, we cannot agree. I disagree.
>>
He forgot about his best friend in the world. That sucks.
>>
>>77803320
nobody gives two fucks about jake
>>
File: AT finnale.jpg (15KB, 360x259px) Image search: [Google]
AT finnale.jpg
15KB, 360x259px
>>77803190
this is when the show should have stopped and you know it
>>
>>77803320
It's pretty realistic. Moving away, getting new friends, being busy... growing apart.
>>
So did he just eat pillows or what? How did he survive that long?
>>
>>77803190
It was a dream, but still real. Finn passed through whathisname, the dude who regulates reincarnation in AT's universe. It counts I thought.
>>
>>77803378
I agree.
>They aged her up the very next episode she appears in
It was then the seed of my hatred for Adventure Time was planted, everything else watered it.
>>
>>77803320
Jake is that college stoner friend

Pretty good to chum with, drift apart when you get a life
>>
File: sundowner.jpg (57KB, 584x622px) Image search: [Google]
sundowner.jpg
57KB, 584x622px
>Finn literally fucked a pillow

How many times has that joke been made?
>>
>>77803586
Actually, I think it was so obvious that you're only like the fifth person who came out and said it.

Uh, congrats?
>>
>>77803586
Not enough.
>>
>>77803568
They were brothers and they didn't even get the chance to drift apart because of the dream world.
>>
File: Puhoy4.png (135KB, 852x468px) Image search: [Google]
Puhoy4.png
135KB, 852x468px
>Just promise me you'll remember us.
>>
>>77803586
He was happy with that fucking pillow. And then they ripped it away.

>>77803378
I hate how they baited him with this relationship but then scolded him for going after her.
>>
>>77803818
>And then they ripped it away.
Not really. He lived a long, fulfilling life with her and died from old age in his bed surrounded by his loved ones.
>>
>>77803930
True. If he remembered Roselinen he'd likely have trama and shit. Best to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all I guess. They probably think he's deado there.
>Jay and Bonnie
>Not Phoebe
>>
File: 1448596591722.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1448596591722.png
139KB, 917x871px
Why couldn't it just be a show about a kid and his dog going on adventures, /co/?

Why did they have to fuck it all up with needlessly progressive bullshit and "emotional" drama?

Why are so many pathetic manchildren expecting some deep, immersive emotionally complex narrative from a fucking children's cartoon?

I want my adventure time back
>>
File: 1432079607395.jpg (18KB, 214x214px) Image search: [Google]
1432079607395.jpg
18KB, 214x214px
>>77803586
I sure am glad none of the pillows I fucked could get pregnant
>>
File: S5e16_Roselinen_finds_Finn.png (2MB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S5e16_Roselinen_finds_Finn.png
2MB, 1918x1080px
I don't know if I'd wish this life on Finn for real. He made the best of it but it probably would've been kind of boring? Too safe, too soft, not dangerous enough for him. The monsters exploded into stuffing at the slightest touch. He probably spent most of his time going to quilting festivals and making sweet gentle, luxuriously cushioned love to his wifey.

Unfortunately that was the only context in which he was allowed to have somebody who cared about him. It's almost like the writers were saying he's a pussy for wanting to be loved -- to have comfort, safety, and support is like easy-mode. The pillow world was the fantasy of his hurt and scared ego, which, in the context of the episode, gave him courage/perspective/whatever so he could work on his shitty real-world relationship with Flame Princess. Which ended shortly afterwards anyway and meant nothing. BRAVO.

Puhoy has a fancy exterior but it's a fucking mean episode.
>>
>>77804138
the same reason you can't not post that frog
>>
>>77804306
The picture is a visual representation of my current mood.

What are you implying anon?
>>
>>77803801
Fucking bastards and their pointless tearjerking. Give them an Emmy.
>>
>>77803930
He didn't remember anything, so it might as well have been a different person who experienced it. It didn't benefit our Finn, the usual Finn, at all. But it did tease us with the potential happiness he could have if the show wasn't...the way it is. That is, a dumptruck of shit on his head while his friends look on from a distance and go "Yikes". So it presented an alternative to that: a stranger takes an interest in Finn's well-being, staying by his side all his life (plus, you know, she teaches him how to give her the D). And the show ripped that away from *us*.
>>
File: 1447285258450.png (189KB, 1267x714px) Image search: [Google]
1447285258450.png
189KB, 1267x714px
>>77805423
>But it did tease us with the potential happiness he could have if the show wasn't...the way it is. That is, a dumptruck of shit on his head while his friends look on from a distance and go "Yikes".
Where does his character go from here? Since obviously his friends weren't in a good position to give him relationship advice, he had to learn things the hard way.

I just cannot stand what trail they made him go down after Frost and Fire. All The Little People was perfect in developing Finn, but then it all came crashing down to the point where he started to hit on Prubs again. The writers knew that shit won't go well with the fans so why even attempt to make him act so out of line?
>>
File: S5e16_GOLB_Composite.png (521KB, 1902x2160px) Image search: [Google]
S5e16_GOLB_Composite.png
521KB, 1902x2160px
>>77803190
>GOLB showing up
>Just a dream
It's weird though, GOLB "took" Margles and she was completely erased from existence with the exception of everyone's memories, not even Prismo could bring her back.
Finn came into contact with GOLB and the only thing that happened was that he lost his memories.
>>
>>77807725
Pillow world may have forgotten Finn existed.
>>
>>77803190
So, he had sex with a pillow, the end.
Better than the current AT.
>>
>Old Finn is voiced by Jonathan Frakes
Truly, this is the best future
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.