[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ rage thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>bought an autographed book from the publisher
>have both a PayPal receipt saying it's autographed and the publishers packing receipt listing it as autographed.
>also took a screen grab of the webpage showing the item number and again that it was autographed.
> two years later a friend wants to trade the book for a unopened trade i need.
> we shake hands after agreeing to all the terms and we meet up to exchange.
>friend cancels trade says signature is fake. can't be real because i don't have a COA. paperwork doesn't matter any book without a COA is obviously fake.

/CO/ rage thread
>>
First off, why are you doing deals with your friends like it's some sort of back alley transaction?

Second, your friend accepts a different level of proof than you do. You were satisfied by the receipt and packing slip, he wasn't.

Seems like a pretty shitty reason to rage.
>>
>>77801895
Print a COA, just like everyone else does.
>>
>>77802209
i'm more angry about the fact the paper work i gave him was more than enough to get any credible agency to issue a COA because i already looked into it. the price of the book however nosedived before i could do it. and now it's not worth paying for the COA since it dropped down to 75 bucks from a couple of hundred. and the line about anything not having a COA is fake since i have went through the COA process with collectibles i have bought at comic con.

it's some smart ass who got into the game because of the MCU movies and is being a dick
>>
>>77802440
Then don't deal with him. Sure, going back on his initial word is annoying, but I think it's totally fair that he wants a COA, even if he's wrong about its importance.

Just sell the thing on eBay, use the money to buy a copy of the trade you want. Problem solved.

That said, I'm not sure what trade is worth $75 to you, but that's a different discussion altogether.
>>
>>77802931
unopened still in cellophane hardcover of silver surfer parable. i havent seen it in stock anywhere and by the time i heard of the book it was unable to be found
>>
>>77804390
Oh, you mean the HC you can get on Amazon for $37 new?
>>
>>77804846
My mistake, it's $55 new.
>>
>>77802440
COA is the "proof" it was signed. Sure you can show that in all likelihood it was, but a COA is the honest to god legal proof.
>>
>>77804846
>Oh, you mean the HC you can get on Amazon for $37 new?
i hadn't looked on amazon recently but ill check it tgain there's usually multiple listings for a single book. doesn't matter thought i got my revenge the asshole tried to get the deal restarted and i told him to go pound sand.
>>
>>77806262
>Let's do this deal
>Okay. Wait, never mind
>I'M SO ANGRY

>On second thought, let's do it
>POUND SAND!
>...oh man, he got such sweet revenge on me

Anon, I know we're on a comics board, but you really need to grow up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.