[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mjölnir

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Thor's_Hammer.png (800KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Thor's_Hammer.png
800KB, 1600x1600px
If Thor happened to let go of his hammer in space could someone wield it since technically in space you can't pick something up?
>>
That's how Red Hulk used it.
>>
You probably can't alter its velocity by any means. except for gravity and other natural forces.

So it will just be orbiting whatever space body it gets to orbit or maybe plummet into it and drag along whoever grabs it.
>>
>>77801625
Mjolnir decides. sometimes yes, sometimes no
>>
Doesn't the hammer find some way to return to him, or be in his general vicinity, like in Dark World?
>>
>>77801625
Thatsnot the same as "wielding" it though. No power of Thor for you.
>>
>>77801625
the magic of mjolnir is tied into gravity, so yeah basically the rules go out the window in space.
people often forget that mythologies tie the power of gravity in with the gods of earth and rock and shit. in the case of norse, earthrealm is the corpse of an old giant or someshit
>>
>>77801643
And Iron man.
>>
>>77803637
Neither of whom received the Power of Thor, it should be mentioned.
>>
>>77801625
How'd you get it up there?
>>
>>77803726
>If Thor happened to let go of his hammer in space
>>
>>77803746
I think he meant up there as in the top of the thread.
>>
Motion is relative. So Mjolnir can be "motionless" in space as much as anywhere else. This anon gets it:
>>77801675
Mjolnir just ignores any force exerted upon it by an unworthy person.
>>
>>77801676
Mjölnirs a woman?
>>
yep
the spell only causes the hammer to get heavier as you try to pick it up.
but in space, gravity is non existent.
>>
File: 1448832342242s.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448832342242s.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>77801625
it might be my autism speaking but i hate those lines in the bottom on the hammer, they look more like something that would be in a machine or something technological, they completely ruin Mjolnir's iconic design
>>
>>77801625
The hammer is enchanted and will find a way to not let you wield it.
>>
>>77807985
I don't think they COMPLETELY ruin it, but you do have a point.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.