[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I guess you buy your shirts second hand too."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: bitches.png (767KB, 1113x602px) Image search: [Google]
bitches.png
767KB, 1113x602px
>"I guess you buy your shirts second hand too."
Why did they try to make this movie overly sexual?

It just ended up being cringey.
>>
>>77800058
Sex sells, faggot. nothing new
>>
>>77800058
Fanboys want to see Harley naked
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 377x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 377x474px
>>77800386
Sex sells what?
>>
>>77800443
Everything.
>>
>>77800443
Slap some sexual content to something, potentially controversial the better, bam! instant sales.
>>
>>77800386
Yeah, but this is a kids cartoon.
>>
File: 1383241937913.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1383241937913.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>77800423
Is that a problem?
>>
IT'S MATURE CONTENT, MOM!
>>
>>77800500
hook'em while they're young. This is the type of thing people in the future are gonna say "this was my first fap!"
>>
>>77800500

>PG-13
>Line of Adult and Teen aimed movies
>For kids

What? It was my least favorite part of this movie but the only one of the DCUA movies that passes as potentially for kids is maybe Crisis or Doomed? I forget if they had cursing. Crisis had some sexual moments but they weren't too heavy.
>>
File: sijkl.jpg (599KB, 1280x1748px) Image search: [Google]
sijkl.jpg
599KB, 1280x1748px
I'm sorry you thought this was the adam west batman movie anon
apparently this was about the suicide squad but used the name batman:assault on arkham to sell it
>>
>>77800058
That was a good joke. I chuckled for about 10 seconds at how brilliant it was.
>>
>>77800582
>yfw they change the name of the Suicide Squad movie to Batman assault on Will Smith to sell it
>>
>>77800058
The sex or sexualizing wasn't even the cringe source, it was the character and character interaction.
>Oi, I'm annoying and angry because I'm Captain Australian! Crikey!
>I'm Nigga Ninja, honorable but stern, I will quickly be irrelevant
>Me dumb shark man
>Haha! I'm crazy and unpredictable, but in a very predictable way that isn't really actually crazy or clever just sort of saying odd things now and then when comic relief is needed. I will however do something that assists the Joker that is ultimately defeated by the fact he put a goddamn bomb in the weapon I've been swinging around. A plan that doesn't really seem to make any kind of sense given its implied purpose was to be in a location far from Joker and deep in Gotham, but whatever! Zany!
>And I am leader guy, I'm bad but have a daughter so I'm not TOO bad. Except I'm also fucking irrelevant to all of this.

Only person I could stand was Killer Frost and Waller, up until Waller allowed herself to get played for chump as long as she did just because the plot needed her to.
Don't get me wrong it was still entertaining past the cringe, it was just mostly composed of shit between the entertaining parts. Penguin sucking off Deadshot and letting Harley off was particularly a moment I couldn't fathom. What did that scene even achieve?
>>
>>77800507
HOL' UP
>>
I've always kind of felt like the cursing and "mature themes" in the DC DTVs always seemed tacked on so that they could go THIS IS SERIOUS, GUYS. Like, they only got a PG rating, so they had to add more maturity to get the PG-13 they were striving for.

I have no problem with curses or sex in cartoons in general. It just feels kinda cringey and try-hard in a lot of these particular movies. Like, the content isn't mature enough to justify adding it. It's like watching a Saturday Morning cartoon with swears added.
>>
>>77801016
cringe is just general part of the DC animated movies. They all have cheesy dialogue the comes across as trying too hard.

I still watch and enjoy them, but it's just a part of the movies.
>>
File: Assault-on-arkham-black-spider.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Assault-on-arkham-black-spider.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
>>77801016
>>I'm Nigga Ninja, honorable but stern, I will quickly be irrelevant
Is it me or did he feel really out of place? He was actually a good guy and probably could've carried an indie movie all by his lonesome being Batman, Spiderman and the Punisher all rolled into one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.