[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Batman v Superman exclusive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (172KB, 1500x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
172KB, 1500x1012px
http://collider.com/batman-vs-superman-new-trailer-gotham/

DCEU Gen.
Side question, why doesn't Warner bro's use the big bang theory to promote Batman v Superman?
>>
They'd rather give promotion to a DC related property?
>>
Ugh, can this film come out already? I feel like it's been teased for two years now.
>>
>>77797340

In about two days it'll only be three months away anon.
>>
>>77797340
That's because it's been in production for three years now
>>
Because they'd rather promote it alongside a better show and one that actually relates to it?
>>
>hyped for snydershit

Top kek
>>
>>77798413
Bye bye marveldrone
>>
So what are you people gonna do when this fails as hard as Man of Dragonball Z? For how many decades are you gonna bust everyone's balls?
>>
>>77798534
If anything is failing next year its civil war.
No way this is failing. Go back home marvel shill.
>>
>>77798562
You thought that Man of Shit would not fail and it did.
>>
>>77798581
But it didn't.
>>
>>77798600
>55%

Sure pal.

Use your typical ostrich tactics again.
>>
>>77798581
No it didn't, its made more than 96% of marlel movies.
>>
>>77798632
>56%
>Still made more than every phase one movie

AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77798632
It made money though so in the eyes of WB it is no failure.

Keep in mind I am no huge fan of Man of Steel but it is a bit disingenuous to call it a failure.
>>
>>77798581
Except it didn't, it only "failed" in the eyes of /co/ because /tv/ told them it was a bad movie. /co/ is incapable of having it's own opinion on anything.
>>
File: This is You.jpg (30KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
This is You.jpg
30KB, 700x525px
>>77798562
>No way this is failing.

Don't tempt fate.
>>
Wew lad, the denial in this thread is hilarious. Go on dc friends.
>>
>>77798697
It underperformed, but it did not fail, money-wise. /co/ struggles to grasp the difference.

Critics-wise, however, it can be considered a bit of a failure.
>>
>>77798755
That's fair enough as the movie did have a fair bit of mixed reactions with several critics.
>>
>>77798755
>/co/ struggles to grasp the difference.

its /tv/ and their retarded atleast hundred times the budget to be considered a success-meme.
>>
File: C111apture.png (177KB, 396x326px) Image search: [Google]
C111apture.png
177KB, 396x326px
>>77798562
Never forget faggot
>>
>>77798936
>800 million box office
>>
>>77798975
Fell out of the top 10 in week 2
>>
>>77799001
Still doesn't change the fact that it made 800mil
>>
>Gotham cast saying Batman would win

This video triggered me, but I know the Supergirl cast saying Superman would win will too.
>>
One thread, all I want is just one thread without shitposting or company wars or any bullshit like that. Is that really too much to ask?
>>
>>77799040
Yes.
>>
>>77798936
>lets cut out the audience score because the opinions of a few hundred professional internet movie critics are more important for financial success than the opinion of the actual audience who pays to watch the movie

/tv/ gives a shit about RT only when it is for shitposting.
>>
>>77798975
The last transformers made a billion dollars & that was terrible & people would rather watch that than man of shit
>>
>IT WUZ A FLOP
>NU IT WUZNT

>IT WUZ BAD
>NO IT WUZNT

>MUH RT SCORES
>MUH AUDIENCE

>I HAVE A FRIEND WHO LIKED IT

Every.

Fucking.

Thread.

Don't you people FUCKING GROW UP

YES, I MAD
>>
File: 1390960312477.jpg (223KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1390960312477.jpg
223KB, 900x675px
/co/ - Company Wars
>>
>>77799040

if that's all you want there's a simple way to get it

don't make a DCEU thread
>>
>>77799081
Apparently the audience didn't enjoy it much either hence the 2nd week drop out of the top 5 in the box office & then out of the top 10 by week 3
>>
For fuck sake, you can't compare the MCU to DC's regardless of your opinion. Do you know why? Because of their TONE.
>>
>>77799369
More like because the MCU is already an established universe with multiple movies and tv shows, while DC so far only has man of steel. You can't compare them because there's nothing to fucking compare yet.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.