[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the history of Tony's chest thing. Sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So what's the history of Tony's chest thing. Sometimes he has it, sometimes he doesn't.
I know at first he needed to wear the whole chest plate and recharge it to stay alive but eventually it just looked like a circuit board over his heart...and then he took it out? Or Something?
>>
The living armor that fell in love with him and became a stalker gave him a heart transplant.
>>
>>77795753
I thought it was a reactor he out in his chest? Like, it powers the suit and keeps his heart going and just doesn't need to be charged.
>>
Jesus fuck, Land.
>>
File: stark.jpg (26KB, 338x479px) Image search: [Google]
stark.jpg
26KB, 338x479px
>>77795786
There were pieces of shrapnel trapped in his chest that would end up penetrating his heart, the reactor acted like a magnet keeping the shrapnel in place, because the shrapnel couldn't be removed without killing him in the process.

In the silver age, it was the entire chest piece he had to wear all the time under his clothes, which was suppose to be a huge hindrance for a sex fiend like Tony, unable to go topless with the ladies.
>>
>>77795782
wat
>>
>>77795786
In the movie yeah. But in the comics he's had several synthetic hearts and stuff. . There are phases when the writers change it but something always happens to make it so Tony Needs a thing in his chest of some sort
>>
>>77795865
>Tony creates advanced armor
>Armor becomes sentient
>Armor falls in love with Tony, becomes jealous of his girlfriend and "rapes" his female Artificial Intelligence.
>Armor is a "he", by the way.
>Jealous armor sequesters Tony to a deserted island where he'll die unless he agrees to be inside the armor forever.
>Some shit happens, Tony's heart gives out.
>Armor gives him a heart transplant and dies.
>>
>>77795865
It was actually during one of the better Iron Man runs. His armor became sentient and got all Pym/Ultron over Tony but ended up helping Tony in the end by creating a new fix-all robot heart for him
>>
>>77795905
>>77795943
COMICS!
>>
He also had that Repulsor implanted in his chest that gave him a power/intelligence boost. Does he even still have that?
>>
>>77796233
I'm almost positive I saw a comic in which he has it removed when he gives up Extremis, but I can't even remember if I actually read that or not.
Iron Man is somehow as big a mess as Hawkman
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.