[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best superhero team in all of comics and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: JSA Alex Ross.jpg (439KB, 1980x1007px) Image search: [Google]
JSA Alex Ross.jpg
439KB, 1980x1007px
What is the best superhero team in all of comics and why is it the JSA?
>>
>>77795623
The other closest one would have been the X-Men but they've been tainted too badly, same with Fantastic Four. Justice League and Avengers are both shit-tier though
>>
>>77795623
That's not JLI
>>
Magog was part of JSA?
>>
>>77795855
Yep
>>
>>77795855
>not reading through at least the end of the Gog story
>>
>>77795623
>from the top
Shit
Okay
Shit
Shit
Alright
Shit
Bae
Shit
Super shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Terrible
Shit
Mediocre
Shit
The literal worst
Decent
Decent
Shit
Shit
Fapbait
Shit
Okay
Super super shit
Awful
Shit
Shit
Okay
Great
Shit
Double shit
>>
>>77796318
You're literal garbage
>>
>>77796381
I ain't left, nigga.
>>
>>77795623
That's not the JLA.
>>
>>77796429
You're right, they're better
>>
I prefer Morrison era JLA, Kirby FF, or Giffen/Levitz LOSH.
These guys are a danger to themselves and others.
>>
>tfw I hate Marvrls quiptastic films but favourite teams are Johns JSA and Giffen JLI
Am I a hypocrite?
>>
>>77796820
Not really, JSA and JLI are at least subtle most of the time when it comes to humor
>>
>>77796711
lolno
>>
>>77796820
I've never thought of either of those as quippy
>>
>>77796318
>Sandman
>Mr. Terrific
>Atom Smasher
>Starman
>shit
Nigga, get better taste
>>
>>77796789
>danger to themselves and others

fucking what? The JSA are some of the most collateral-conscious and ethical superheroes, it's why they get all the rookie heroes in the first place. They get taught how to shape up and actually represent their legacy properly.
>>
>>77796997
lolyes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.