[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supergirl Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: p11779285_b_v7_ab.jpg (140KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
p11779285_b_v7_ab.jpg
140KB, 480x720px
Will it be cancelled?
>>
Yes, unless they put more money in it or do some crossovers or something
>>
Probably.
Too much gurl powah pandering, not enough taking bbc, and fighting monsters of the week.
Should have never made her even close to superman power levels and just given her enhanced senses low tier brick powers and laser eyes.
All of which she needs a healthy dose of sunlight for.
Then in comes the magic stuff and evil space jerks.
>>
>>77793362
It should be
>>
Haven't the rating been steadily declining?
>>
>>77793434
Nope, they've actually been increasing the past several weeks. Don't believe /co/ butt mad anti-feminist lies.
>>
>>77793362
>Will CBS's only show that appeals to non-retirees be cancelled?

You tell me moron.
>>
>>77793680
Nah I just looked it up, they have been going down.
Maybe I shouldn't believe your lies.
>>
File: 1436262548557.jpg (43KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
1436262548557.jpg
43KB, 600x909px
>>77793680
>>
>>77793690
I'm not American, so I wouldn't know dumbass.
>>
>>77793362
Yes so they'll learn to put everything into the CWTV.
>>
File: CSSLZ-sUsAAdreD.jpg large.jpg (105KB, 1024x642px) Image search: [Google]
CSSLZ-sUsAAdreD.jpg large.jpg
105KB, 1024x642px
>>77793362
I hope so.
>>
File: Supergirl-Iddo-Goldberg.jpg (59KB, 655x436px) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl-Iddo-Goldberg.jpg
59KB, 655x436px
>>77793680
> mad anti-feminist lies
BEEP BOP
>>
>>77793362
It'll end its run for evading a feminist backlash. It may get a second season but with a lot of changes, probably sending Jimmy to the phantom zone or something, but that's it.
>>
>>77794098
What's going on here?
>>
File: supergirl.jpg (131KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl.jpg
131KB, 316x400px
Problems 1) the protagonist fight skill are absolute "zero"! She appears goofy and weak . . . even offensive for female genre. 2) The skinny look of the protagonist is absolutely miscasted for a the modern Supergirl character depicted as a natural born (near military) fighter 3) Stories are absolutely boring 4) The confrontation with Smallville's Supergirl . . . . is simply embarassing . . . no doubt on this
>>
>>77795350
AoS and Agent Carter casts were doing videos to raise money for charity, the AoS cast got Melissa Benoist to help them in one.

They probably film near one another.
>>
>>77793362
Did they give the actress boxing lessons yet

I don't want to watch a series where the protag girly-shoves ever enemy into submission.
>>
>>77794098
What the...
It's happening...
>>
Nah, it'll get at least 2 seasons. I predict it will just steadily deteriorate as people realize it's just a chore to watch, though.
>>
>>77793362

Not yet. Much like AoS which also didn't exactly have amazing ratings initially they have a major company backing them that wants it to succeed so they'll be backing them and twisting the networks arm to keep it on going.

How long that can last is questionable but it will certainly make season 2 at least.
>>
>>77793362
Hopefully not, I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>77795010
still can't believe they approved THAT as Red Tornado. It seems to be trying too hard to cash in on the Vision hype from AoU
>>
It'll be shifted over to CW eventually. I wager during a Mid season break or at the end of the season.

Warner Bros could be smart and cut more netflix deals, but they seem to be wholly against that and want to horde their shows till after the movies get rolling.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.