[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Cartoons /co/ hasn't rated yet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: yinyanyo.jpg (118KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
yinyanyo.jpg
118KB, 360x360px
ITT: Cartoons /co/ hasn't rated yet.
>>
>>77791462

5/10 literally not bad or good a yin yang of mediocrity
>>
5/10
It's nowhere close to aggressively bad or particularly eye catching.
>>
>>77791462
Yin Yang Yo was a continuity heavy show with proper character development. Its second season was 39 half-hours long and had four story arcs.

Steve Marmel made it with Bob Boyle after the two of them got sick of Butch Hartman's shit. Steve Marmel made Danny Phantom as good as it was - it's no surprise that show declined when he left.
>>
>>77791504
>a yin yang of mediocrity

topkek
>>
IN A WORLD OF CHAOS AND DISARRAY, BROTHER AND SISTER SAVE THE DAY
>>
File: YYY4-1-.gif (30KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
YYY4-1-.gif
30KB, 280x200px
The best episode was the one where they go into the real world and slowly become real rabbits.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (276KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
276KB, 1500x2000px
>>77791462
6/10. it alright.
Now rate this.
>>
>>77791462
I remember this actually being pretty good for a kiddy show back when I saw it. Similar vibe to Powerpuff Girls. Better than a lot of piece of crap 00's cartoons.
>>
Someone rate Fantastic 4: World's Greatest Heroes with me.

It airs on my eastern european version of CN at 9PM every day for some reason so I've been watching it these days and it's pretty good for a non-DC cape show. Dumb comedy ruins some eps but overall it's a good french cartoon to me, probably the best treatment some things like Puppetmaster and Impossible Man will ever get outside of comics.
>>
>>77792268
That was a cartoon or a movie?
Anyway the movie was a solid 5/10.
>>
File: Saranoia.png (51KB, 160x239px) Image search: [Google]
Saranoia.png
51KB, 160x239px
>>77791462
>yang walks up to feminist villain handing out free scarfs to kids
>"can i have one?"
>"HASN'T SOCIETY ALREADY GIVEN YOU ENOUGH!?"

i dont care what people say this show was awesome
>>
>>77791755
Care to elaborate on what caused them to leave?
>>
man i miss jetix
>>
>>77791462
Would have been better if they made Yin the warrior of might and Yang the warrior of magic, with swapped personalities too.
>>
>>77796390
Eh. I liked Yin the way she was. Yang also broke the trend of beta heroes before it even began, as he got the girl and ultimately surpassed his sister.
>>
>>77793303
The show was waaaaay ahead of it's time.
>>
>>77791462
2006-2009 cartoons sucked

>>77794215
Fox Kids was better
>>
>>77793303
upvoted
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.