[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All's you got to do is put da rock in the hole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (3).jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>All's you got to do is put da rock in the hole
>>
>We ain't ever gonna make it
>>
>>77787140
>well if it isn't a rotton cherry, corky, and jolly bin jolly
>>
What kind of stadium is this anyway? This looks like an amusement park for autistic children!
>>
HUSH MODE, NIGGA. HUSH MODE.
>>
>>77787264
Watching the Special Olympics is like going to the circus 50 years ago.
>>
YOU LITTLE NEGROMANIAC!

GET BACK ON THAT MOTHERFUCKING CORNER, MAKE ME SOME MONEY BEFORE I SMACKA-DABBA-DO YOUR ASS!
>>
NIGNORANCE?
>>
Now lookie here, Slave Ruth.
>>
"LET'S PLAY HOCKEY!"
"Dammit Snoop Blade! You are so retarded that you make Joba Chamberlain look like Ricardo Montalban!"
>>
"Damn, you got down syndrome so bad, you probably got up, left, and right syndrome, too!"
>>
Marcie you've got Down's Syndrome so bad, you've probably got up, left, and right syndrome too.
>>
It must be night time in Nigeria. Look at all these niggers.
>>
>>77787264

Then Marcie should have the advantage
>>
>>77788045

You really ARE the Other Sister!
>>
It's time for this little mudflap to learn about doing things like getting his dick wet and how to terrorize those Jackie Chans down at the candy store.
>>
I coulda been shootin' craps on tables of green instead of shootin' craps in porcelains of white! You the mothafuckin' ace of space, Charlie Brown!
>>
>>77789661
He's only four!
>>
>>77789428
How the fuck did you and Dribble-Lip get to the mall? I didn't know the AHRC delivered on the weekend.
>>
>>77789708

That's like sixteen in black years!
>>
>>77787183
Best line in the whole series, твн фaм
>>
>>77789845

FUCK YO MAMA WITH THE LA RAIDERS!
>>
A MOTHERFUCKIN' POTATO?!
>>
I'd give ANYTHING just to see some crazy shit right now!
>>
>>77793132
I find it strange that that version of Charlie Brown gets a happy ending while Easter Beagle Charlie Brown doesn't (Snoopy ran out of eggs by the time he got to Chuck).
>>
OF ALL THE MOTHAFUCKAS ON EARTH YOU DA MOTHAFUCKIST
>>
ITS TIME TO PUT THE HOLE IN HOLY MONDAY
>>
Some velvet morning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-SVPJM4L4
>>
I said yo mama so ugly the zoo put a picture of her in the monkey cage to keep the monkeys from jerkin' off
>>
>>77797402

What glass pipe are you smoking?
>>
>>77797402
SOME VELVET MORNING
>>
>>77798887
The one from ya ass bitch
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.