[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IGN's Pixar's 16 Worst to Best Films

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (79KB, 590x779px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 590x779px
16. Cars 2. 15. Cars. 14. A Bug's Life. 13. Brave. 12. The Good Dinosaur. 11. Monsters University. 10. Monsters Inc. 9. Ratouliee. 8. Inside Out. 7. Finding Nemo. 6. Toy Story 2. 5. The Incredibles. 4. Toy Story. 3. Up. 2. WALL-E. 1. Toy Story 3.

Also there comments have over 5000 comments and it 404'd Kek.

Ranking Pixar's Movies
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/25/ranking-pixars-movies-2
>>
>wall-e anywhere near top 10
cars is more entertaining than that extended short
>>
>Up
>#3

>>77786758
Nice shit taste
>>
>Ratouliee
>>
Seems reasonable. I never got why the internet seems to dislike A Bug's Life.
>>
File: 3634733.jpg (40KB, 211x203px) Image search: [Google]
3634733.jpg
40KB, 211x203px
>Up anywhere near the top 10
>>
>>77786815
>>77786781
The first five minutes is the greatest cinematic experience ever.
>>
File: 1441743433353.jpg (11KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1441743433353.jpg
11KB, 320x287px
>toy story 3
>number one
fuck that, the movie was less then decent and should at least be 10. even more obscene is that monsters inc. is so low
>>
>Contrarian faggots whining about Up
Get fucked.
>>
>>77786719
>Brave being down there with Cars and Bugs Life
jesus. i know it isn't the best pixar film, but this is really harsh.

>toy story 3 being #1
toy story 2 was the best of the franchise. 3rd wasn't bad, but it thrives on nostalgia value of the kids who watched the first toy story when it came out being around the same age as andy in the third movie (I just graduated high school when it released to give you an idea of what I mean)

>wall-e being that high
it was cute and it was beautifully rendered, but 3rd spot belongs to Monsters Inc.
>>
>>77786877
Up's just a pretty alright adventure film

Honestly the Good Dinosaur should be on the bottom.
>>
I to this day still believe Mars Needs Mom's is a Pixar movie and its so bad Pixar denies they ever worked on it.
>>
>>77786838
Thats kinda the problem. UP had a great start, even if it was a tad cliched, it was still a good, powerful moment.

The rest of movie was average to bad at best.

It wouldnt really matter if the first 5 minutes truly were the greatest 5 minutes in movie history. If the rest of the movie isnt that great, then its not that great of a movie. Its just a great scene that happens to be in a meh movie.
>>
Only correct opinion coming through:

15. Cars 2

14. Cars

13. Monsters University

12. A Bug’s Life

11. Finding Nemo

10. Brave

9. Toy Story

8. Up

7. Toy Story 2

6. Inside Out

5. Ratatouille

4. Toy Story 3

3. Wall-E

2. Monsters Inc.

1. The Incredibles

Haven't seen Good Dinosaur yet.
>>
>>77786719
>Bug's life
>that shit
And we're surprised that IGN doesn't know what they're talking about?
>>
File: 1446557914419.jpg (60KB, 640x489px) Image search: [Google]
1446557914419.jpg
60KB, 640x489px
>>77786719
>ranking lists
>IGN ranking lists
>>
I read this article earlier. The further I got up the list, the more I realized that they were going to put Toy Story 3 at the top of it. The order of the Toy Stories is totally fucked up and the list as a whole is fucked up, particularly the top 10.
>>
>>77786838
>The first five minutes
Of fucking course. Every fucking time. "The first five minutes!" Five minutes out of a fucking ninety minute film.
>>
>>77787437
>Monsters University being late low
>Ratatouille being that high
>Wall-E being that high
everything else is accurate.
>>
>IGN being intelligent on anything?

Into the /trash/ it goes
>>
People forget that for both Wall-E and Up, the first minutes are the best part and they they shit the bed (unless you are a sucker for pulp themes and give Up slack like myself)
>>
>>77786719
Inside out needs to be higher though I haven't given it an official ranking yet, waiting for my hype to settle down.

1 Wall-E
2 The Incredibles
3 Toy Story 3
4 Toy Story
5 Toy Story 2
6 Up
7 Monsters Inc.
8 Finding Nemo
9 Ratatouille
10 Brave
11 Monsters University
12 Cars
13 A Bugs life
14 Cars 2

At the moment I'd put Inside Out at #2 but it could still be residual hype from it being so new.
>>
>Toy Story 3 that high
>good at all

OP confirmed for shit taste.
>>
File: AGH HUGH HUGH, Squidward, lewd.png (483KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
AGH HUGH HUGH, Squidward, lewd.png
483KB, 520x520px
>>77787276
Nah, it had all the motion capture stuff that Robert Zemeckis just got obsessed with. Beowulf, A Christmas Carol, etc.

The best part about Mars Needs Moms is that Disney decided to shelve the Yellow Submarine. Thank God.
>>
>>77786719
>Toy Story the Reskin is top 1

>>>/trash/
>>
>>77786758
listen shit stain, WALL-E is pixar's crowning achievement, the pinnacle of their success. Well maybe not, but it's at least top 2, second only to the incredibles.
>>
>>77786719
I haven't seen the good dinosaur but im not in a hurry. The last couple pixar movies have been garbage. Brave was shit, just watched inside out the other day, garbage as well, much disappoint
>>
>>77788247
Look at the little tryhard hipster contrarian trying to fit in.
>>>/tv/
Is that way sweetie.
>>
>>77787244
It's a shit movie, but worse than Cars 2?
>>
>Toy Story 3 #1
You may as well have just put Toy Story 2 as number one, because it is basically Toy Story 2 without all that worthless nostalgia garbage.

Anyway WALL-E>Power Gap>Toy Story 2>Power Gap>Everything Else>Power Gap>Inside Out
>>
Here is my list, not including Good Dinosaur because I haven't seen that. Ranked best to worst.

>Toy Story
>Ratatouille
>The Incredibles
>Wall-E
>A Bug's Life
>Toy Story 3
>Monster's Inc
>Toy Story 3
>Up
>Finding Nemo
>Cars
>Inside Out
>Monsters University
>Literal dog shit
>Brave
>Literal horse shit
>Cars 2
>>
>>77786758
Wow

Just wow, I can only hope you're trolling or about to die.
>>
From best to worst

BEST MOVIE HERE
>Incredibles
GREAT MOVIES START HERE
>Toy Story 3
>Finding Nemo
>Toy Story
>Inside Out
GOOD BUT NOT GREAT MOVIES START HERE
>Toy Story 2
>Ratatouille
>Monsters University
OKAY MOVIES STILL WORTH A WATCH START HERE
>Wall-E
>Up
>Bugs Life
SHIT MOVIES START HERE
>Good Dinosaur
>Cars
>Cars 2
ABSOLUTE UNSPEAKABLE MESS MOVIE HERE
>Brave
>>
1. Finding Nemo
2. WALL-E
3. Up
4. Toy Story
5. Inside Out
6. The Incredibles
7. Monsters Inc.
8.Toy Story 2
9. Ratatouille
10. Toy Story 3

and everything else, I don't really care to rate because they all kinda suck.

I'm inclined to want to put The Incredibles higher, but it just doesn't seem to line up with Pixar's style. It's great as a standalone film, but kinda lacking in emotion, imo.
>>
>>77777777
>>
>>77788688
Solid taste.
>>
I might be the only one who so strongly believes that Ratatouille is Pixar's best film.
>>
>>77788594
>Dog Shit
>Better than Horse Shit

Wow anon, I can only hope you're trolling. Dog shit is clearly inferior.
>>
Cars wasn't that bad. Cars 2 was shit, but the first one was pretty alright. It was a hell of a lot better than Brave, at least.
>>
>>77786719
>Toy Story 3 in first
>Wall-E not in first
>Brave above anything
>Cars 2 below Cars

Terrible list
>>
>1. Toy Story 3
>6. Toy Story 2

They have the same movie in the top 10 twice.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.