[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Superman's disguise wouldn't fool anyone >Dolly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 20

>Superman's disguise wouldn't fool anyone

>Dolly Parton once lost a Dolly Parton look alike contest to a fucking drag queen
>Charlie Chaplin once failed to even place at a Charlie Chaplin impersonator contest
>Hugh Jackman went to comic con as Wolverine, only 2 people noticed him and one told him he was too tall
>Christopher Reeve use to go to a restaurant in costume when filming Superman. When he went in the Superman costume he was mobbed by people all the time. When he went in the Clark Kent costume no one realized he was Christopher Reeve.
>>
>Hugh Jackman went to comic con as Wolverine, only 2 people noticed him and one told him he was too tall

that is legitimate criticism. wolverine is 5 foot 3.
>>
>>77781279
Reeve master of the Super Slouch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c
>>
Adele recently attended an Adele lookalike contest and nobody recognized her.
>>
File: chaplin.jpg (111KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chaplin.jpg
111KB, 1200x1200px
>>77781279
>Charlie Chaplin once failed to even place at a Charlie Chaplin impersonator contest
Considering what Charlie Chaplin looked like when he wasn't playing The Tramp, that's not surprising.
>>
>>77781391
Didn't she lose a shit ton of weight though?
Guess that's what you get when 90% of your marketability comes from being fat.
>>
>>77781391
Her looks aren't too distinct, are they? I'm surprised they'd do a lookalike contest for her
>>
>>77781279
>When he went in the Clark Kent costume no one realized he was Christopher Reeve.

Reeve wasn't famous yet, he was just doing theater roles and bit parts on film
>>
>>77781484
>>77781519
http://ktar.com/story/779518/heres-what-happens-when-adele-enters-an-adele-look-alike-contest/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHXjxWaQs9o
>While everyone was busy freaking out about Adele’s newest song “Hello,” Adele was pranking her fans by entering an Adele look-alike contest..

>Adele took on the role of “Jenny,” a slow-talking nanny complete with a fake chin, nose and exaggerated lips, courtesy of makeup artists.

>The real Adele stands backstage with a gaggle of impersonators who are quick to make comments about how long it’s taken the singer to come out with new music. One contestant even goes so far as to tell the group Adele would definitely like one of the impersonators — to which the real Adele doesn’t seem to disagree.

>“Jenny” is a great actress, faking extreme nerves before she’s about to take the stage, and missing her cue to sing.

>Even with all of the theatrics, and despite the fake chin, it only takes the impersonators a few seconds of the song “Make You Feel My Love” to realize that “Jenny” is not exactly who she said she was.

>The performance ends in an emotional Adele sing-along. If someone can find something Adele is bad at, we’d love to hear it.

It may have been a singing contest. My bad.
>>
>>77781279
No shit 100 people walk in the room all looking the same and are told they're lookalikes so you pick the best is not the same as one guy named Clark Kent who always seems to have the scoop on superman along with being best friends with the girl he's always saving and they look exactly the same
Your comparisons are retarded even batman is stupid when he uses his same voice not too mention Ben afleck is going to have a butt chin and not cleanly shaven
At least Spider-Man covers his whole face
>>
Actually, I'd like to see a post-credits sequence in a future Superman movie where Clark eats at a restaurant and somebody mistakes him for Henry Cavill.
>>
>>77781573
>Same guy goes to the same restaurant all the time for months
> no one realizes the guy in the glasses and the guy in the supes costume are the same dude
>>
>>77781279
Maybe everyone knows, but they all assume they aren't supposed to talk about it. As soon as he is gone, they exchange meaningful glances and go back to work.
>>
>>77781441
I'm sure he went in costume.
>You'll never be so famous that people impersonate you then you totally half ass impersonating yourself.
>>77781721
Who's Henry Cavill?
>>77781890
That sorta works for the likes of his closer friends but nah he legit tricked them too in most continuities. That's the only real dumb part.
People who don't know him are fine.
Luthor is fine because Luthor is crazy.
>>
>>77784356
Actually, he didn't. He went up as himself, but did the Little Tramp walk.

He got criticized on not looking like Chaplin, and one of the other contestants gave him pointers on how to walk.
>>
One time my sister dressed up as a dude and my mom didn't recognize her.
>>
>>77784543
If my daughter started dressing up like a boy I'd start ignoring her existence as well
>>
>>77784543
That sounds kinda hot.
>>
>>77784543
That's my fetish. Post pics of her as a man.
>>
>>77784543
One time I trimmed my beard and straightened my hair and my gf didn't recognize me.
>>
>>77784543
Surely your mom must have suspected something once they started making out.
>>
>>77784577

Why? It's obvious she doesn't have a good father figure
>>
>>77781388
It is a sign of his acting talent that he really could sell the Clark/ Superman difference.
>>
>>77784644
None exist I wish I had a couple to lord over her, she even had a fake mustache.
>>
File: alg-split-mel-gibson-jpg.jpg (85KB, 970x728px) Image search: [Google]
alg-split-mel-gibson-jpg.jpg
85KB, 970x728px
>>
>>77784577
Never be a parent
>>
>>77784908
too late I have a daughter I teach her the way /pol/ has taught me
as a girl not a tomboy I do not let her enjoy the things I like or pretend I have a song when I have a daughter
but instead encourage her to like the things she naturally likes which is often girl things
shes going to make a good wife one day and not care about sjw bullshit it is my goal with her
>>
It kind of reminds me of that Marilyn Monroe story. She was walking down the street with an interviewer and no one noticed her at all which surprised the interviewer, then she turned to him and asked him if he wanted to see her "turn it on" to which he said yes. I don't remember what all she did, but he was said it was like a light switch, she didn't really do anything too crazy and people just started coming up to her once they recognized her.
>>
>>77785046
She probably showed her cooch and guys were just like hey a random girl showing her cooch over there
>>
My only problem with his disguise is with Lois, especially in things like STAS. I wouldn't expect a random person to recognize him, but Lois is regularly in contact with both Superman and Clark, and doesn't notice it. In the cartoon, he doesn't even really change his voice or anything, it's JUST the glasses.
>>
>>77784949
The more you try to teach her /pol/ shit the more of an sjw she's gonna end up in the end.
>>
>>77784949
Anon, no! She'll rebel right into their hands!
>>77785310
And the hair.
>>
>>77781279
>Dolly Parton once lost a Dolly Parton look alike contest to a fucking drag queen

OK

do you think maybe there's a joke there that you're not getting

Not really surprising, the quality of his filmstock was fucking atrocious. He could have been fuckin' bigfoot and they still would have said it wasn't him if they saw him in person.

Legitimate. Jackman is too tall for the role and basically just looks like a giant sweaty man with a heart condition.

>Christopher Reeve use to go to a restaurant in costume when filming Superman. When he went in the Superman costume he was mobbed by people all the time. When he went in the Clark Kent costume no one realized he was Christopher Reeve.

Most celebrities don't get mass recognition out of context. Superman is always in context: you notice the costume, then you realise who's inside it. Clark Kent is a guy in a suit: nobody looks twice at a suit, most people don't look at the face at all unless they have a reason to.

Reeve also had a point to make in order to keep his movies saleable even years after they were all made: he was getting residual checks from them, and back-catalog sales account for about 60% of any major studio's revenues in any given year. So whether his story is, strictly speaking, true is in question. I'm sure all kinds of people recognised him, but the reaction is different for a couple of reasons: firstly, Superman is exciting and you will get mobbed by his fans because they're children, and secondly, most adults (and children) confronted by a celebrity will either be discreet about letting them know they've been recognised, or just not bother to mention it.

>but I wouldn't

Starfucker. Say it with me. You're a starfucker.

>>77781391
legit saw her album on sale today and was like "who dat"
>>
How many people get a close enough look at superman for long enough to really remember his facial features. Especially when he's all heroic and godly, that'll really fuck up any accurate recall of his face. And then who of those people get to see Clark on the reg? Really only the daily planet crew and they've repeatedly shown themselves to be incompetent retards.

But yeah, Lois is a bad character and really should be stricken from the story altogether. She's just a super needy cunt who adds nothing and takes so much time and energy.
>>
>>77784719
One time your mom got a haircut and you cried all day.
>>
>>77785622
>How many people get a close enough look at superman for long enough to really remember his facial features
Well, I'm sure there are plenty of pics of him. I know what lots of celebrities and politicians look like, I'd probably know what Superman looked like if he were real.
>>
>>77785597
Then doesn't that kind of work to their point?
Most people wouldn't even expect Superman to show up around them let alone in disguise.
>>
File: large_city_lights_blu-ray_X03.jpg (442KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
large_city_lights_blu-ray_X03.jpg
442KB, 1920x1080px
>>77785597
>Not really surprising, the quality of his filmstock was fucking atrocious.
Nigga, the quality of the film image was as pristine as any digital image you see in the movies today. There's a reason film restoration is a thing, and it's because the image quality deteriorates over time.

Most shit you see on public-domain DVDs are generally VHS-to-DVD transfers of VHS digital transfers of a copy of a copy of a positive printing of film negatives. When you can get the image direct from a well-preserved film negative, then you can see the image as it was likely seen back at the film's premiere.

Pic related; here's a movie from 1931.
>>
>>77781340
>that is legitimate criticism
*tips fedora*
>>
File: 1382427954215.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1382427954215.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>>77781279
>When he went in the Clark Kent costume no one realized he was Christopher Reeve.
Works every time
>>
>>77781279
I can totally buy that the average person wouldn't recognize him as Clark. The "he wears glasses" excuse can actually have some weight to it in that if someone is a total stranger or someone you barely see and don't pay much mind to, it tends to be a major defining attribute to their face.

The only person i take issue with is Lois, who obsesses over Superman, gets a good look at him every time he has to scoop her up out of death's way, and is determined to find out who he really is. No way she wouldn't recognize that it's Clark.
>>
>>77786051
gb2>>>/b/
>>
>>77785828

You're 100% right about the film quality but you're not considering the common projector. It wasn't a 1/1 transfer.
>>
>>77781391
She was wearing prosthetics, you dolt.
>>
To be fair, in Chaplin's case, everybody already knew it was him. He wasn't in costume, and he entered the contest for laughs.
>>
File: 1415685378.png (1MB, 1918x806px) Image search: [Google]
1415685378.png
1MB, 1918x806px
>>77784356
>who's Henry Cavill

You're kidding, right?
>>
>>77785310
That's what I liked about Man of Steel. They didn't bother with any of that nonsense, and they actually reinforced her credentials as an investigative journalist to boot.
>>
>>77786822
I give lois a pass.

I figure most people in the DCU just assume superman doesn't have a secret identity.

Dude has a house in the arctic and doesn't need to eat or sleep. why would he waste time pretending to be human. he doesn't even wear a mask so surely he is not walking among us.
>>
>>77788734
People don't think that'd be kind of exhausting, doing the superhero thing 24/7?
>>
>>77789131
"superman hangs out with the justice league to decompress, Right?"

"Doesn't he sleep in that fortress he has in the arctic"

"why would you ever not want to be superman?"
>>
>>77781279
>one told him he was too tall
Well at least one of them knew their shit.
>>
>>77784835
Juilliard graduate ... classmate and best friend of Robin Williams.
>>
>>77788650
Henry Cavil is 250+ of solidified perfection.
>>
>>77781388
Wow, I never realized how much Brandon Routh looks like him. No wonder they got him to succeed him.
>>
>>77781391

Adele was wearing prosthetics and everyone knew it was her as soon as she started singing.
>>
>>77789936
>robin williams and christopher reeve were best friends
>they're both dead now

Just when I thought I had enough depressing shit in my life.

How foolish of me.
>>
>>77791420
one couldn't stop moving and the other couldn't move
its like they were more than best friends they were 2 pieces of the same person
>>
File: sduw04-300x225.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
sduw04-300x225.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>77785597
You've never heard of Adele? You must have been single for quite some time.
>>
>>77781279
You do realize that none of those people were close to reeves and that if someone was there who was a friend or family member or even someone who worked with him regularly or something would have noticed him, so yeah he can hide among the average masses but anyone who say, sees him at the daily planet regularly should notice
>>
>>77791453
Imagine how Williams reacted when he heard about Reeve's injury and later disability. I'm surprised Williams lasted as long as he did.
>>
>>77784874
Geez Max you've really let yourself go.
>>
There was a good moment in Johns' Justice League (I think it was Justice League, I just read the issue in the third Johns Aquaman trade and it has issues from both seris) where Superman and Wonder Woman go out to dinner as Clark and Diana. Clark explains that no one recognizes them because nobody believes they have lives outside of superheroics, that they're on adventures with the Justice League 24/7.
>>
>>77791568
Canon is that Perry White figured it out, but kept the lid on it since it was better for the world to leave that scoop be.
>>
>>77789271
So people in some corner diner as Clark sits there eating chili and chewing off the waitress ear about how it reminds him of what he used to get back in Kansas.

She leaves muttering "Rube" and he just leaves a tip gets his hat and walks back out in the hustle and bustle of the street.
>>
>>77791015
I actually thought that was Routh for a bit.
>>
>>77781391
Hello
>>
>>77791843
>Imagine how Williams reacted when he heard about Reeve's injury and later disability.

He burst into Reeve's hospital room dressed a doctor and said he was there to perform a prostate exam.
>>
>>77793823

>‘Then, at an especially bleak moment, the door flew open and in hurried a squat fellow with a blue scrub hat and a yellow surgical gown and glasses, speaking in a Russian accent. He announced that he was my proctologist and that he had to examine me immediately. ‘My first reaction was that either I was on way too many drugs or I was in fact brain damaged,’ wrote Reeve.
>‘For the first time since the accident, I laughed. My old friend had helped me know that somehow I was going to be okay.’
>>
>>77781279
OP Those are actors
Superman is a literal fucking Alien God who's powered from the sun. I'd think that people would do well to remember the man that could crack the entire planet like an egg.
>>
File: 1414032136981.jpg (12KB, 299x314px) Image search: [Google]
1414032136981.jpg
12KB, 299x314px
Do people complaining about the disguise want him to wear a mask, or something? They can't change that shit now. Superman always has to stay the same.
>>
>>77794016
No just acknowledge he can't have a human identity or that everyone that sees him knows
It's just too unrealistic these days for superman to be walking around pretending he's not superman by wearing glasses
If he is to become relevant then small stuff like that is a big fix
I don't think there's one avenger with a secret identity in the movies right now
>>
>>77793834
>You will never have friends this close
>>
>>77781721
>hey aren't you Henry Cavill?
>No, but I wish I had his money.
>>
>>77784790
what do you mean?
>>
>>77785597
>yes you are
>yeah you are
>>
I can buy that, what I don't get is The Punisher, he seems really good at hiding in Plain sight, in spite of all the news broadcasts, and public information on him.
>>
>>77794037
>I don't think there's one avenger with a secret identity in the movies right now

Hulk, Black Widow sort of, before Winter Soldier.
>>
>>77781388
>0:11
WAIT A FUCKING MOMENT. WAS CLACK JUST ASKING/IMPLYING IF LOIS WAS FUCKING POT?

HOW COME I NEVER NOTICED THAT BEFORE?

Seriously, this movie was also aimed at kids, not that I am complaining, but how did it get past censorship? Was that a deleted scene, or what?
>>
>>77789936
Robin Williams was also roommates with Kevin Conroy.
>>
File: 1447092626047.gif (26KB, 251x232px) Image search: [Google]
1447092626047.gif
26KB, 251x232px
>>77794088
>WAS CLACK JUST ASKING/IMPLYING IF LOIS WAS FUCKING POT?
>>
>>77781484
90% of her marketability come from her song, really. I had heard plenty of her songs before even knowing how she looked like

It has a distinctive tone that' can't be denied.
>>
>>77794088
That gesture is weird. I thought he was miming drinking from a flask.
>>
>>77794115
I knew she was fat from her songs
She kept singing about eating pastrami and cow off the bone
>>
>>77794096
>tfw Robin Williams never played Wonder Woman
>>
>>77794122
No, he is not holding his hand like he is mimming a bottle.

Either Clark is suggesting Lois smoked something or that she has been drinking tea.

I have seen this movie a million times, how come I never noticed that before?
>>
>>77794100
Well, how else would you interpret that moment?
>>
File: 1441561392825.png (108KB, 936x615px) Image search: [Google]
1441561392825.png
108KB, 936x615px
>>77784543
>>77784577
>>77784601
>>77784644
>>77784790
Related
>>
>>77794135
Have you ever held a hip flask? That's how you do it. They are fiddly little fuckers.
>>
>>77794139
As Clark implying Louis she was smoking pot, not Clack implying she was fucking pot.
>>
File: 0.jpg (30KB, 630x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
30KB, 630x360px
>>77794152
You don't hold flasks by pinching them between your index and finger, that's how you hold a light.

When you hold a flask your thumb is almost parallel with your other finger.

At leas that's how I hold it if I don't want it to slip from my hand.
>>
>>77794100
>>77794173
Oopps, my bad. wanted to say fucking smocking pot.

Sorry.

Still it's blaffing to me.
>>
File: 0.jpg (42KB, 562x607px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
42KB, 562x607px
>>77794152
Who hold a flask like that?
>>
>>77794180
Yes, parallel in a pinching grip.

He's miming booze not weed you hippy.
>>
>>77794202
see>>77794192
The fingers are in no way in a parallel position.
The index and the thumb couldn't be touching each other, and they couldn't be in such a rounded position and the rest of the fingers would have to be on the same level than the index to mime holding a flask.

No one hold a flask like that. You only put your hand in this position to drink tea or to hold a light.
>>
>>77794202
Even then, it's the hole formed by the fingers that goes to the mouth, not the extremity.
>>
>>77794262
But he repeats the gesture in a gulg-gulg drinking motion.
>>
>>77794306
Not giggling. Miming that require that you jerk your head back a bit.

When miming smoking you make the exact gesture he is doing.
>>
File: 1438619599897.jpg (192KB, 568x771px) Image search: [Google]
1438619599897.jpg
192KB, 568x771px
>>77794190
Your second attempt and you still fucked it up anon.
>>
>>77794330
"Are you fucking smoking spot?" is something that can be said. Unless one is really against cursing.
>>
File: smock.jpg (18KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
smock.jpg
18KB, 236x292px
>>77794190
>>
>>77786051
Fuck off
>>
>>77794330
>>77794348
>>77794395
okay finally understood my mistake. Smoking.

But we are getting away from the point, am I the only one finding weird out by an 80's PG movie having it's main protagonist casually mentioning the action of smoking pot?
>>
>>77794474

No really. The 80s were less conservative than nowadays in many many ways. Especially the late 70s/early 80s when this was filmed.
>>
>>77794236
Dude its a martini glass
Jesus christ
>>
>>77794574
You do not hold a maritni glass like that, and you don't bring the side of the glass to your mouth to drink it. It's clearly a light.
>>
>>77781279
The disguise itself is fine, but when you have Clark conveniently disappearing for long periods of time at the same time Superman is out of action is pretty weird. Like that time in For All Seasons where Clark questions himself a lot and fucks off back to Smallville at the same time Superman leaves Metropolis.

I suppose you have Superbots nowadays to fix that issue but it was still pretty odd that literally no one figured out some sort of connection.
>>
>>77794587
You don't bring a joint to your lips like that and you certainly don't take it away from your lips in that manner and rapidity, repeatedly even.
It couldn't be a joint because if it were a joint you'd hear him inhale through his mouth, but you didn't so it's obviously drinking.
And you do hold a martini glass like that, and if you're an alcoholic, you do bring any side of the glass to your mouth to drink it.
>>
>>77781279

It's not even that. No one really expects Superman to have a disguise. He's a space alien who lives in a ice palace in Antarctica and hangs out in metropolis a lot. Why would he need one?
>>
>>77794634
>You don't bring a joint to your lips like that
You do.
>and you certainly don't take it away from your lips in that manner and rapidity
but you do that gesture when you mime it. Miming always bring a bit of exaggeration.
>It couldn't be a joint because if it were a joint you'd hear him inhale through his mouth, but you didn't so it's obviously drinking.
You don't hear inhale as well as you don't hear gugling. he is simply not making the sound, just the gesture.
>you do bring any side of the glass to your mouth to drink it.
No, not any side, only the bottom side if you want to drink anything. Here, if he was holding a Martini glass, it's the hole formed by the finger that would be on the level of the mouth.
In this case >>77794192
it's clear that what is brought to the mouth is what he is pinching.
>>
>>77794683
Nigga I think youre higher than Louis
Lay down that shit son
>>
File: grid-cell-26954-1368201841-22.jpg (112KB, 490x475px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-26954-1368201841-22.jpg
112KB, 490x475px
>Zooey Deschanel goes out without bangs once and nobody can recognize her

Clark Kent seems believable desu
>>
>>77794037
They already got rid of his secret identity
>>
>>77794701
The point is, no one hold a flask or a glass like that, nor do you bring it to your mouth like that. But a light, you do.
>>
>>77781279

The thing is that in real mlife you would believe clark looks like superman, not that he is superman, I know a guy that looks like robert de niro, and a guy that looks like dave mustine from megadeth, they look like twins of the real deal, the thing is i know they are not the same.

Clark looks kinda like superman is a little shorter and has dark blue eyes while superman has extremely light babyblue eyes.
>>
>>77794728
Do be fair, you can't really see her unearthly blue eyes in that pic anyway
>>
>>77789936
>>77791420
>>
>>77791015

>>77739381
>>
Consider the following

>Clark's disguise does not just consist of glassses; he wears clothing that's a bit too big for him to hide his physique, he styles his hair differently, he raises his voice and changes its tone, and his body language and mannerisms are modified

And the most important part

>most people are not aware that Superman has a secret identity in the first place

Think about it. Everybody already knows that Superman is an alien named Kal-El from the planet Krypton. They know that he has a hidden retreat in the Arctic. And most importantly, they see that he doesn't wear a mask. Most people just assume that he has nothing to hide.

And even if they did know that he had a secret identity, they wouldn't expect a guy like Superman to willingly take on a 9 to 5 job in the city like the rest of us schlubs. Thus, they wouldn't think to look for him in such a mundane setting. Even Batman has told Clark that this is an excellent strategy for disguise.

However, people who spend large amounts of time with both Clark and Superman should be able to figure it out. Lois is one of those of course. Ij stories where Clark and Bruce meet for the first time, Bruce normally figures it out on his own through a bit of detective work. And Bruce figures that Perry White probably knows and just chooses not to say anything.
>>
>>77795692
The best disguises play on people's expectations. How many people actively look around for celebrities 24/7? This becomes more effective when you consider that most people don't know Superman has a secret identity at all.
>>
>>77794663
Lex was flat out told once that Clark Kent was Superman. He fired the dude that told him because he couldn't accept that somebody so powerful would deign to disguise himself as a human, and a lowly reporter at that.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 330x328px
>>77786822
>>
>>77794593
He's an investigative jourmalist for a reason you know. Man of Steel did a good job pointing that out.

With a job like that, nobody will bat an eyelash when Clark goes off to dangerous locations for long periods of time.
>>
>>77793877
Most people never see him up close, they recognize him by the costume and by flying. Not many people fly wearing spandex. Also there should be a bunch of lookalikes around the world.
>>
>>77796798
This is the DC universe we're talking about here. How many buff dudes with black hair and blue eyes are there, anyway?

If anything, Clark probably gets told he looks like Bruce Wayne as much as he does Superman.
>>
>>77786822
Look to "why would superman need a secret identity?" And how Clark presents himself. Naive meek farmboy from Kansas (City Clark being as much a creation as Superman, for the most part). Why would Superman ever act like that and why would he choose to be something like Clark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8QNMMrAx-I
>>
>>77796361
Ah back then they were student bums, promised to help the other into the business when the other made it. But neither did.
>>
>>77796729
I do love those moments. Course nobody around there knows Smallville Clark. If they did they might put two and two together.
>>
>>77794728
Fuck you Desuanon
>>
>>77796851
>Do you think Bruce Wayne is Super man?
If he were why he doesn't take down the crime in Gotham?
>Maybe he is busy saving the world or he doesn't want to bring suspicious about his secret identity. Think about it, the last place they would look for Superman would be in a crime filled city protected by a guy in bat costume.
>>
>>77794763
He didn't pull with his lips, then that would've been implying pot.

But because he's playing as a big huge nerd, he's using a tea or coffee cup for the drinking gesture. normally, people would use a mock bottle or something.
>>
>>77796989
See, it's shit like that that makes the Clark disguise believable. People are so wrapped up in speculation that even if the truth dropped right into their laps, they would likely dismiss it.

Just look at all the headcanon autists and rumor-mongerers we have on this board alone.
>>
>It's just too unrealistic these days for superman to be walking around pretending he's not superman by wearing glasses

But it's unrealistic for him to be a super powered alien that can fly, shoot lasers from his eyes and survive nukes. Okay.
The avengers are Marvel. Totally different universe with different in-universe perception of superheroes.
>>
>>77794474
You also called him Clack.
>>
>>77797087
>Just look at all the headcanon autists and rumor-mongerers we have on this board alone.

That shit is mostly just for fun.
>>
>>77781279
I don't think people really claim that Superman's disguise wouldn't fool randos that see him maybe once in person, or only on TV. That's an apt comparison to your lookalike contests. But it's hard to believe Lois or Jimmy or anyone else that sees both on a regular basis wouldn't make the connection.
>>
>>77794328
OKay, you fucking retaRDS, he's talking about weeeed420BlazeITfaggOTS

are you happy now?
>>
>>77796941
They obviously didn't have to, tweedledee.
>>
File: binc_06_009.jpg (357KB, 1030x1600px) Image search: [Google]
binc_06_009.jpg
357KB, 1030x1600px
>>77797087
>>
>>77794088
>>77794122
could be either. its a drinky drinky motion as well. flsk or martini.
This Lois also does smoke cigs.

America has regressed since MPAA and war on drugs.
Polterghiest had the parents smoking pot casually.
Tons of casual nudity in the 70's.
>>
File: tumblr_nxooqgkUym1to5z7do1_540.gif (1MB, 292x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxooqgkUym1to5z7do1_540.gif
1MB, 292x810px
>>77781388
That really is really good. Because Clark looks like any Tom, Harry or Dick. The problem with Henry Cavil's Superman is that he's too fucking attractive in today's world.

I hope in BvS he sort of emulates a dorky persona to keep on the disguise but with his beard and hairy chest and body, he's too good looking to both women AND men that he could have anyone he wants.

Passing himself off as a bumbling fool with a heart of gold would be a hard sell.
>>
>>77794037
>It's just too unrealistic these days for superman to be walking around pretending he's not superman by wearing glasses
"It's too unrealistic for this flying space alien who punches robots and lifts tanks to have a SECRET IDENTITY!"
>>
File: 1387393636427.jpg (713KB, 1280x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1387393636427.jpg
713KB, 1280x1258px
>>
>>77794146

>and my boner would be kill

sure thing buddy
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.