[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Characters who probably won't ever come back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_m7aankeMus1r2x5jlo1_1280.jpg (194KB, 621x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7aankeMus1r2x5jlo1_1280.jpg
194KB, 621x800px
>>Characters who probably won't ever come back.
>>
File: Phyla-Vell Hitchhiking.jpg (805KB, 1800x1234px) Image search: [Google]
Phyla-Vell Hitchhiking.jpg
805KB, 1800x1234px
Unless she shows up in a movie or something. Though maybe it's for the best.
>>
>>77773482
I really want Wallflower back. She had that unfortunate lot in life where she had a power that could easily end conflicts. Watching her come out of her shell was one of my favorite parts that run. Plus I really love her power set.
>>
>>77773482
Who is that?
>>
>>77773553
>doomed to be written by Bendis
Yeah, she's better off dead.
>>
>>77773818
Wallflower from the second volume of New Mutants. She is a mutant that has the power to produce mind controlling pheromones, at first rather involuntarily, which meant that she was accidentally making some of the kids in her school do exactly what she wanted. Before that happened she was a rather timid girl that blended into the background of her school but longed to be socially accepted. At Xavier's she meets a group of new friends and eventually gets a boyfriend, Elixir. She unfortunately got shot from a long distance by one of Stryker's men. I could go on and on, it's such a great run. If you want to read it I'd be happy to story time it some day.

I liked her but some people found her insufferable.
>>
>>77773931
I've never read much of the X-Men but yeah, if you ever storytime it I'll look out for it.
>>
>>77773989
It's not too tied to the rest of the X-men stuff. Nott so much that you'll be confused.
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 613x844px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 613x844px
Same with Kaine's sidekick girl
>>
>>77773553
>cosmic marvel
>lesbian
shes 100% coming back, just not in any way you want
>>
>>77774077
Wasn't Mania venom's sidekick? Shame about her too, a demon symbiote would've been cool.
>>
File: Rachel_Alves_003.jpg (106KB, 630x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel_Alves_003.jpg
106KB, 630x1078px
Have we seen her at all since War Zone? Because I really liked her.
>>
>>77774156
She appeared in the most recent volume.
>>
>>77774107
Sorry my post was poorly worded. I meant Mania and Aracely who was Kaine's sidekick

>>77774107
Maybe cloonan will use her
>>
File: 1359485990_6694_Cover.jpg (87KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
1359485990_6694_Cover.jpg
87KB, 600x340px
>Only Sam is allowed to be Nova. And his dad, and some black family, and a dog
>>
>>
>>77773737
What frustrates me is that she probably won't be back because Marvel has forgotten about her. The fact that X-Men became the "Jean Grey is the best, and the other popular characters" just ruined the whole franchise.

We'll probably get a Squirrel Girl film before we'll see Wallflower even referenced again.
>>
>>77774156
She appeared pretty recently, actually. Though, I doubt whomever is next will forget.
>>77774077
Bunn wants to bring her back so badly.
>>
>>77774569
It's a shame but there are a lot of great X-Men characters that probably won't ever come back.
>>
>>77774673
BUT WE CAN'T TAKE TIME AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL FIVE X-MEN! THAT'S THE STORY PEOPLE WANT TO SEE, RIGHT?!
>>
>>Academy X faces stuff that even most heroes never face.
>>Forced into background as the bigger heroes claim they aren't experienced enough.
>>
>>77774077
I always loved this character design.

She's gone the way of every other spider-related girl and fallen into obscurity though.
>>
>Omega Red will never be in another fighter
>>
File: Untitled.png (221KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
221KB, 480x320px
Only 7 or 8 of the original 22 have any chance of appearing again.
>>
>>77775457
Wait, Blonde with ponytail is gone?
>>
>>77775492
Hasn't competed since early Season 3 (2010) and hasn't spoken since Season 4 (2012)
Lindsay is the only one scratched off in that pic who has even competed in the last 5 years, and that was only one episode.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.