[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else genuinely miss this show? They don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1369971314835.jpg (313KB, 726x734px) Image search: [Google]
1369971314835.jpg
313KB, 726x734px
Does anybody else genuinely miss this show? They don't have any of the episodes up on Netflix anymore either, I can't watch the season 2 episodes.
>>
>>77771226
No, god no. Just, fuck, the art alone is an affront to all senses.

Legitimately curious about why anyone would have any affection for this show.
>>
>>77771332
This. You're an emotionally disturbed individual, OP. Then again I only ever saw one episode. Absolutely migraine inducing.
>>
>>77771332
The bright colours don't bother me at all, and the art style, while a little cheap looking with the characters, is pretty refreshing to see. I don't think I've seen any other television show that looks quite like it. The backgrounds are all well put together with plenty of detail.

The only thing about the show that really bugged me was Alfe being such an asshole, but this got toned down in the second season
>>
Fuck you OP
>>
Yeah. It was never as good as the Neon Knome pliot, but it was still a good show.
>>
>>77771413
The season 2 shit they put on Netflix was about on-par with Neon Knome, same kinda humour. Nobody's uploaded them anywhere that I know of though and it's a little disappointing
>>
I like this solely because CN was experimenting back then, seeing what worked and what didn't. They tried to push boundaries (with the PG cartoons and shit) but most of them failed (this show, Robotomy, MAD, fucking CN Real), but what sticked (AT and RS) massively helped CN.

Everything else about this show can go fuck itself
>>
>>77771447
>Robotomy
;_;
>>
>>77771428
http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x3qzex_hawaiiguy1991_tps-s2-exclusive/1#video=x2mh576
>>
>>77771367
things like bright colors and having lots of detail won't mean much if none of it goes together. From what I saw, it was just a huge gnarled mash of clashing colors, WAY too much complicated, chaotic details thrown in haphazardly, and really bad animation and unappealing, nonsensical plots that just screamed "See we're an irreverant show! We just do what we want!" with no structure or anything. And then the character designs are so disgusting and odd, I mean I dunno it's safe to say it's not for me.

At least I learned there's some unironic fans of the show. But I'm not afraid to say it's one of the worst and least satisfying things I've ever seen in my life, you guys can have this one.
>>
I thought the show was fine when it originally aired. Not so sure how I'd feel about it now, though.
>>
>>77771226
PaperRad is highly infuential in the underground art scene, and we wouldn't have the memes of sadfrog and pepe without them directly inspiring the style of artists like Matt Furrie

Too bad the show was utter shit, in its writing and its appearance. I normally like the style of art but it does not translate well from charmingly rough hand drawings to shitty and offputting flash animation

THey should have hand drawn it, instead of using the crutch of Flash, it wouldn't have looked like shit.
>>
>>77771226
the short lived series was only good for looking at while on weed or acid. it wasnt really good but it was probably a good excercise for when he eventually made stone quackers. I hope more ADHD episodes get produced and funded so shows like this have a place to go on national TV.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.