[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gfg/ - Gravity Falls General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 538
Thread images: 160

File: shhh, sleep now.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shhh, sleep now.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>>/co/gfg
Die Hugging Edition

Previous Thread:
>>77751183

>Next episode: Early 2016, "Weirdmageddon III" 1 HOUR SERIES FINALE

ALEX CONFIRMS THE SHOW IS COMING TO AN END:
http://shmalexsmirsch.tumblr.com/post/133619326491/goodbye-gravity-falls

SHOP AT HOME WITH MR. MYSTERY
Full playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqu1KOkjaPsbmNw-5gVV8msSUkyonwTwK

'POCALYPSE PREPPIN'
Rememberance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=herpO24u_Mg
Governor of America:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5eJlHsmFd4
Checkmate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-8BezSb6s
How'd It Happen?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLiNy-TZZiY

>"Weirdmageddon Part II: Escape From Reality" 1080p WEBrip Download:
https://mega.nz/#!75JQAJqa!1nIIJUFgRj14qPXUqGR9CeluU9VQTbT4-34JBDjUZ3I

Buy "Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets"!
games.disney.com/gravity-falls-legend-of-the-gnome-gemulets

More Downloads:
http://pastebin.com/w0rkRNfy

Fanart:
Archive (NSFW): http://gravityfalls.booru.org
Draw Room (gfg): http://skycow.us/whiteboard.swf (Come jerk with us!)

Mysteries/Lore:
Decoding: http://themysteryofgravityfalls.com
More decoding: http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/
Cryptograms: http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_cryptograms

Don't screw up the OP.
>>
First for Pacifica's massive breasts.
>>
>>77767417
>Soos of Murder
>>
File: 1426241641103.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1426241641103.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
need an edit
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 850x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 850x671px
BIPPER
>>
File: 1F18zQ5.png (91KB, 621x558px) Image search: [Google]
1F18zQ5.png
91KB, 621x558px
Dipper's pillow butt
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1372x7762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1372x7762px
then we need electromagnetic falls
>>
File: 1441724334924.png (1MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1441724334924.png
1MB, 1280x718px
Wendy's stinky feet.
>>
File: clipboard03.png (329KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
clipboard03.png
329KB, 607x608px
>>77767461
>>
>>77767531
I started with a smile that then gradually developed into a frown

Thought he was turning into Alex
>>
>>77767623
Oh wait fuck HE DID ew
>>
Why is Dipper so cute?
>>
>>77767531
>>77767623
>>77767638
>Dipper becomes Alex

A fate worse than death
>>
>we will never know what happened to soos's real father
>>
>>77767472
Lewd?
>>
>>77767504
I wish i could use Dipper's butt as a pillow
>>
>>77767714
Grunkle Stan. He couldn't return just after scamming the town he was born in.
>>
File: MayorBitch.png (812KB, 1091x611px) Image search: [Google]
MayorBitch.png
812KB, 1091x611px
>>
>>77767821

>this little shitbird triggered the end of the world
>>
>>77767881
>triggered
>shitlord
Spotted the tumblrina
>>
File: nxux35nIcp1qbde4mo7_r1_1280.jpg (283KB, 932x568px) Image search: [Google]
nxux35nIcp1qbde4mo7_r1_1280.jpg
283KB, 932x568px
You think there's still a chance for Dipper to break the same way Mabel did?
>>
>>77767918
If he knew for certain Mabel was dead or something terrible happened to her and he wasn't able to see or do anything about it he'd probably break
>>
>>77767898
shitbird =/= shitlord
triggered is only "tumblr" if it's used to refer a supposed "PTSD panic attack" by someone who doesn't have PTSD
bugger off
>>
>>77767934
Delicious
>>
>>77767821
Mabel's just not protagonist material. The entire motivation for her character is a hedonistic desire to enjoy life as it is. She essentially has no significant desires or objectives and, at the start of the series, is entirely content with her location in life.

This is in contrast to Dipper, who within the first episode makes it a goal to find the Author and as the shows goes on demonstrates a more general desire to gain respect, acquire knowledge and overcome some personality flaws. Dipper is a character who wants to move forward and accomplish clear, significant goals while Mabel mostly just wants to enjoy the status quo.

This doesn't necessarily mean Mabel is completely undefendable as a character, but she's really not protagonist material and a lot of trouble in 2B comes from the fact they've tried to make her into an equal protagonist to Dipper when she was never really cut out to be more than a sidekick/comic relief.
>>
>>77767461
>alex and his dad.jpg
>>
>>77768049
Great points here

Most of the time they tend to use Mabel as an excuse to get things going, like in ITB the reason the room stated closing in on itself was because Mabel joked around and physically pushed Dipper, who would have seen the plate on the floor and stepped over it like everyone else did had Mabel not done that, and she trapped D&W in a room together after Dipper asked her to stay out of it, thinking it would help them work things out, but all it did was remind us that Mabel really isn't the kind of person who should deal with serious things

So yeah a lot of people really just don't want to acknowledge that she isn't *that* helpful and that the only real reason people like her is because she's funny

It's just too bad that her being funny almost gets them all killed on several occasions
>>
File: walking body pillows.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
walking body pillows.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>77767934
I'm still holding out for something like this to happen to Dipper.

For context, the boy in the middle had some pretty lofty plans, but then the walking, talking expressions of humanity made him only care about relaxing. I basically want a mind-broken Dipper laying in a pile of fluffy pillows.
>>
>>77768136
She lifts spirits
>>
>>77767821
HA! Thanks for the edit.
>>
>>77768245
Wait, so even The Inconveniencing and Northwest Mansion were Mabel's fault? Well FUCK DIPPER FOR TRYING TO IMPRESS HIS CRUSH, and FUCK PACIFICA FOR BEING THE ONE TO HAVE A RICH FANCY PARTY, AND NOT MABEL. DOES HER SELFISHNESS KNOW NO ENDS? PROBABLY YES. STOP TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE ALREADY YOU SPASTIC LITTLE GOBLIN.
JEEEEEEEZ
>>
>>77768245
I can see the value in that, but what I'm saying is it's hard to see what she brings to the team as valuable when half the time what she brings just gets them in trouble
>>
>>77768344
The Inconveniencing
>Mabel finds out about Dipper's crush on Wendy
>Tells Wendy about the Lamby Lamby Dance and costume
Events were a group fault, but she pulled a dick move by revealing the Lamby Lamby Dance.

Northwest Mansion Mystery
>Mabel and her minions interrupt Dipper's TV marathon to watch crap about a party they'll never see inside
>Dipper holds to principles and tells Pacifica to GTFO because of how she's treated them
>Mabel begs Dipper to help just so she and her minions can go to the party
>Dipper agrees because he always has to bend over backwards for the selfish harpy
>Mabel makes the vow with minions not to flirt with boys out of their league
>Stopped from betraying vow by Grenda, conspires with Candy to break vow and exclude Grenda
>Betrays Candy by trying to take boy for herself
Events with the ghost weren't her fault but she was a selfish bitch throughout. Apologised to her minions at the end.
>>
I hope the inverse of Wierdmageddon 2 happens in part 3, where Mabel rescues Dipper from a Bill-induced mindscape.
>>
>>77768601
That would be cool

But let's face it we'll probably see Dipper saving Mabel so they can both destroy Bill like "equals"
>>
File: 1444800355770.png (552KB, 2364x2852px) Image search: [Google]
1444800355770.png
552KB, 2364x2852px
>tfw no Wendy's Guide to Dating
>tfw no Wendy's Guide to Getting Boys to Do Your Homework
>tfw no Wendy's Guide to Phallic Objects
>tfw no Wendy's Guide to Dealing With An Annoying Preteen Who Sends You Creepy Love Letters That He Thinks You Don't Know Are From Him
>>
Dipperfags want to fuck Shota Alex! Shota Alex!
>>
>>77768628
I'm sure with the collective talent of /gfg/ we could make these a reality if we wanted to
>>
I wonder if Alex's tombstone will be bigger than Ariel's
>>
I guess it's my time to spend the hiatus watching something else. Apparently Twin Peaks has a 3rd season at 2016. Makes me wonder. I'm going to give that a try.
>>
When will Soos throw down?
>>
>>77768810
Twin Peaks is worth giving a shot

just a heads up it's super cheesy though. it's kind of a soap opera parody.
>>
Good morning /gfg/
>>
>>77767544
Didn't really get this scene. Did she just not care for the unicorn rules or was she embarrassed because she was the only one not wearing socks?
>>
>>77768049
>She essentially has no significant desires or objectives and, at the start of the series, is entirely content with her location in life.
No, she wants to have an "epic Summer romance". This is established even earlier than Dipper's goal, and might even have more episodes devoted to it. You might not like it, but plot-wise it's totally adequate!
>>
>>77769059
Her desire seems to amount to nothing.
>>
>>77769059
>Adequate
>>
>>77769077
Assuming I'm understanding you correctly, having characters' goals perpetually unfulfilled tends to be in the best interests of an episodic TV show. There's one episode left where maybe Mabel will find love, but probably she won't, in which case the resolution of her arc is something like realising family's more important [for now].
>>
>>77769059
Tone it down, Alex
>>
>>77769059
So she's a giant slut too? Alright, that's a motivation i guess.
>>
>>77769059
The development paths of the twins over the summer seem to be running in opposite directions.
Where Dipper started off as not knowing what he was doing there and whether he fitted in, he's found purpose by solving the mysteries, become more outgoing and has saved the town more than once.
On the other hand Mabel arrived pretty self assured but has gradually started questioning where she fits in a world that's zanier than she is and has gradually retreated into herself, shown in a literal way by her not wanting to leave Bill's bubble.
>>
>>77769116
Mabel's goal will ensure the perpetuation of the glorious Pines family line, while Dipper's curiosity often seems more likely to end it. I think it's pretty clear who the alpha twin is here.
>>
So what do you guys want from Bill?

-Sympathetic with goals?

-Mostly evil but with a sliver of sympathy?

-Irredeemable and deserves death?
>>
>>77769139
Yep, Dipper. For not giving a fuck.
>>
>>77769098
Problem is, she already "learned" that lesson in Sock Opera, and to a lesser extent, in NWMM.

She doesn't just have unresolved issues, she has issues that get resolved, only to somehow become unsolved and become issues again.

The only thing I can think of for other characters that's comparable to just one of Mabel's solved-and-then-unsolved issues is Wendip seemingly sinking in ITB, getting basically disintegrated in Blendin's Game, then getting teased at again in DD&MD, Roadside Attraction, and Weirdmageddon 1+2 once everyone thought it was taken care of.
>>
>>77769147
I don't know how they could portray Bill in a sympathetic light without it being really hamfisted
>>
>>77769163
You don't just fall out of love.
On the other hand Mabel really needs to stop putting herself into the centre of the universe.
>>
>>77769174
Could be something to do with the deterioration of his universe but stating that he's too far gone now to be absolved of anything and the biggest mercy would be putting an end to him.
>>
File: 1448687725822.png (306KB, 634x835px) Image search: [Google]
1448687725822.png
306KB, 634x835px
>wake up
>a bunch of cute dominica drawings were posted last thread
What a good start to the day.
>>
File: gompers584.png (209KB, 457x281px) Image search: [Google]
gompers584.png
209KB, 457x281px
gotta love Gompers
>>
File: 1440946807807.gif (343KB, 540x399px) Image search: [Google]
1440946807807.gif
343KB, 540x399px
Bill, Pine Tree got away! He might cause some trouble with Mabel's bubble!
>Hah! I'm not worried. I've got someone on the case.

Boss, Gideon let Dipper get inside Mabel's bubble!
>Hah! I'm not worried. Mabel's bubble is the most diabolical trap I've ever created. It would take will of titanium not to give in to its temptations!

Bill! Pines escaped the bubble! They might try to defeat you now!
>Hah! I'm not worried. The Fearamid is too high for them to reach.

Boss, they're about to defeat us!
>Hah! I'm not worried. We'll be back in a trillion years.
>>
File: cipherwheelsmall.jpg (160KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
cipherwheelsmall.jpg
160KB, 894x894px
>>77769348
Bill, they're killing us! I'm dying, Bill!
>Hah! I'm not worried. You're all retarded yo gabba rejects anyways
>>
>>77769361
Whoops.
Didn't mean to have that image
>>
>>77769361
>pine tree = dipper
>shooting star = mabel
>llama = pacifica
>eye star = gideon
>glasses = stan
>six fingered hand = ford
>stitched heart = robbie
>question mark = soos

The big question is, who's holy mackerel and open icepack? Some people think it's McGucket and Wendy respectively, but the connection isn't really seen. So who could be holy mackerel and open icepack?
>>
File: billwheel.png (3MB, 1438x808px) Image search: [Google]
billwheel.png
3MB, 1438x808px
I posted this theory awhile ago, but I'm gonna do it again since we have more information.

Douglas Mackrell makes a very interesting theory about the wheel stating that each character is connected to their symbols because of a mature decision or change in their life.
Here's the video if you want to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9-eg_bLgA0

These connections are:
>Dipper made the mature decision in the first episode to begin the search for the Author and all of Gravity Falls's secrets. This is the same episode where he gets his pine tree hat. (Kinda iffy on this one, but whatever.)
>Soos decided to give up on his deadbeat dad on his birthday. Ten years before, (and in the same episode, in back-to-back scenes, even), Soos gets his job at the Shack and gets his question mark shirt.
>Wendy made her decision in "The Inconveniencing", where she decided to not make fun of Dipper in front of her friends, knowing that he wanted to be accepted amongst the teens. This happened in the convenience store with the ice bags

Cont.
>>
Disney makes a season 3 without Alex.

But Lego handles the entire season

Would you watch it?
>>
File: A Big Weird Happy Family.jpg (575KB, 1280x1820px) Image search: [Google]
A Big Weird Happy Family.jpg
575KB, 1280x1820px
>"Will every single conceivable question ever thought of about Gravity Falls be answered in the end? Of course not. But that just leaves some material for any potential Gravity Falls projects in the future…(including the canon Journal #3 that goes on sale in 2016)"

I'm genuinely happy that they'll leave some questions unanswered. It makes way for other great stuff ( books and whatnot ) and to keep the magic of the show.
>>
>>77769418
Curiosity being a fundamental part of my personality, I'd say yes.
>>
>>77769397
>Ford made a mature decision that a lot of people make- what to do for your career and the rest of your life. He decided to study anomalies when he looked at his own six-fingered hand. He also wrote his findings in journals marked with his hand.
>Pacifica decided to stand up against her parents and realized that she's an awful person because of them. She realized this when she was in the secret room with the painting of the llama.
>Robbie decided to let Mabel, sister and ally of one of his most hated people, help him find new love and move on from Wendy. Mabel zips up Robbie's heart hoodie when he makes the decision.

Stan's a bit odd.
>Douglas says that Stan is the glasses because he made the decision to stay in Ford's house and spend the rest of his life trying to get Ford back. This was done on the night after Ford vanished, when Stan was looking at his glasses.
>However, who who be the fez then? I think that Stan's decision was to start up the Mystery Shack as a way to keep trying to get his brother. When he opens the Shack, Stan "dons the fez."
>>
File: Bh6wK16CEAAM2or.jpg (48KB, 600x663px) Image search: [Google]
Bh6wK16CEAAM2or.jpg
48KB, 600x663px
>>77768506
Well, she's capable at doing action stuff ( Tourist Trapped, Gideon Rises, Scary oke, The Golf War, Sock Opera, Blendin's Game, The Last Mabelcorn ) when the situation demands it and she keeps Dipper sane.
>>
>>77769465
Ooh, hold on - did McGucket used to wear glasses before he hillbillized?
>>
>>77769442
I can't help but feel the most important things will be glossed over in favor of time wasting jokes
>>
>>77769471
>>77769471
Yeah, but they weren't shaped like that.
>>
File: S2e18_Mabel_buble_close_up.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S2e18_Mabel_buble_close_up.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>77769465
At first I didn't really believe this theory, but thought it was a neat idea.

However, the past two episodes have strangely lined up with this theory
>Gideon has a change of heart to become a person worthy of loving while he's standing on the hood of the truck marked with his Tent of Telepathy star.
>Mabel decides to give up her fantasy world to grow up with Dipper in reality. The bubble has numerous shooting stars in it, and even Mabel is seen wearing her shooting star sweater from the first episode.
>>
File: A Mystery.png (840KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A Mystery.png
840KB, 1280x720px
>>77769176
>You don't just fall out of love.
This.

>On the other hand Mabel really needs to stop putting herself into the centre of the universe.
Just like Ford. Personality wise he and Mabel are alike.

>>77769348
I like it. Would be a good resolution to Bill's "defeat".
>>
>>77769474
When? In the finale? I think questions will get answered.

For the record, I don't want the source of the town's weirdness to be answered. It's better not to ruin its mysterious aura.
>>
File: S2e7_reading_glasses.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S2e7_reading_glasses.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>77769483
Interesting how you two should bring that up
>>77769471
>>77769479
That leaves the glasses, and we're really not sure who they're supposed to be. If this theory is correct though, the most likely contender, as of right now, is McGucket
>In "Blind Eye" McGucket decides to look at his lost memories and finds out the person he used to be. He also begins to try to regain more memories. In the same scene, he finds a pair of "reading glasses". Granted these are not the same glasses as on the wheel, but they're still glasses. Hell, even the design for Ford's glasses looks different in AToTS then it does in Carpet Diem.

Nothing is set in stone at the moment, obviously. Who knows? Maybe Blendin will go through a change and don the glasses.
We'll just have to wait and see.
>>
File: req muscle dipper training.png (206KB, 561x808px) Image search: [Google]
req muscle dipper training.png
206KB, 561x808px
Didn't get a chance to thank Dominica for doing my request last thread, so I'm thanking her now!
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 960x640px
If Soos dies before the show is over, we riot.
>>
>>77769539
the only characters with any chance of dying in any meaningful sense are Gideon, Bill, and his lackeys
>>
>>77769539
Don't worry man, if Soos dies he'll respawn in 3 days.
>>
>>77769548
>implying Hirsch won't kill off Ford because he tried separating the twins and doesn't place family over everything else

He didn't even bother including him on the Thanksgiving image.
>>
File: 1446178403872.png (255KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1446178403872.png
255KB, 600x449px
>>77769465
>>77769471
>>77769528
Mabel is going to give Pacifica the llama sweater
McGucket is going to wear Ford's glasses
>>
File: ZTNvIjL.png (734KB, 440x673px) Image search: [Google]
ZTNvIjL.png
734KB, 440x673px
>>77769528
Holy shit.

I don't think Blendin will change his glasses.
>>
File: gfg.png (71KB, 350x696px) Image search: [Google]
gfg.png
71KB, 350x696px
What is your favorite /gfg/ meme?

Unless you hate them all, then that's okay too.
>>
>>77769469
That's what she brings half the time

The other half she isn't spending being useful she's telling jokes and doing stuff that really isn't in anyone's best interests

>Gideon Rises
>Her use of the Grappling Hook before it became useful resulted in a jammy mess and hurting Dipper because Dipper's pain is still funny or something
>Sock Opera
>She needed Bill to basically cue her to be heroic, so it can be said that if Bill didn't say anything Mabel would have just given the Journal to Bill like she gave him the rift
>Last Mabelcorn
>Spends basically the entire episode believing she needs to improve herself (which she does) and learns in the end that no wai lol mable is perfekt!!! and that morality is relative, adding even more backwards character development in the name of comedy
>>
FUCK OFF ROBBIEFAGS
>>
Everyone got to indulge in their fantasies except Dipper.

Being Dipper is suffering.
>>
>>77769629
There's been no mention of Robbie in this thread aside from him being mentioned as the Stitched Heart on the Cipher Wheel.

Is this your way of getting people to post Robbie images?
>>
>>77769652
Better then Robbie, apparently he doesnt even exist anymore.
>>
>>77769659
no. I just don't like his fans.
>>
>>77769669
What's wrong with them?
>>
>>77769669
Oh, so you're just a bitch ass nigga. Why didnt you say so?
>>
File: 1415422073528.png (949KB, 748x875px) Image search: [Google]
1415422073528.png
949KB, 748x875px
>>77769659
>Is this your way of getting people to post Robbie images?
Now I feel like posting one.
>>
File: some of column a.png (1MB, 894x700px) Image search: [Google]
some of column a.png
1MB, 894x700px
>>77769664
Sure he does!
>>
File: tumblr_nyj0coNcTy1ub1wp0o1_1280.png (144KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyj0coNcTy1ub1wp0o1_1280.png
144KB, 800x640px
>>
File: RD2.png (219KB, 670x841px) Image search: [Google]
RD2.png
219KB, 670x841px
where my robbie bros at
>>
File: 1408224493621.gif (334KB, 900x615px) Image search: [Google]
1408224493621.gif
334KB, 900x615px
Does the copier still work?

Tried to write a fic where Dipper rapes a CopyWendy but it just wouldn't translate from brain to page.
>>
>>77769783
Would she start dissolving mid-rape
>>
why do people like Robbie?
>>
File: 1448581246432.png (167KB, 885x603px) Image search: [Google]
1448581246432.png
167KB, 885x603px
>>77769774
I really want to see more of Dipper and Robbie.
>>
>>77769548
>implying Disney would go all out on killing a child in the show, even if Gideon was a total douche with a shoehorned in redemption arc
>>
>>77769804
people find tsundere attractive
>>
>>77769803
If he used paper. But you can also print on transparent plastic sheets. The problem is that the copies are emotional and intellectual clones of the original. So copy Wendy will just kick him in the nuts if he comes on heavy and seduction is unlikely. His best bet is play on her insecurity as a self-aware copy.
>>
>>77769835
well they let a baby die
>>
>>77769851
>So copy Wendy will just kick him in the nuts if he comes on heavy
There's not enough Wendip bullying or gentle femdom.
>>
>>77769844
he's not even a cute tsundere
>>
>>77769804
Some people are into gross teenage boys.

I like any discussion of the side-characters especially since Gravity Falls handled Robbie and Wendy's characters poorly.
>>
>>77769870
He's cute in a believable way.
>>
Morning /gfg/
>>
>>77769875
>since Gravity Falls handled Robbie and Wendy's characters poorly.
elaborate
>>
>>77769783
There are so many better rape magic out there.
>>
he bullies kids and that's not kawaii
>>
File: tumblr_nxq16pbJTU1tyns1uo1_1280.jpg (96KB, 623x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxq16pbJTU1tyns1uo1_1280.jpg
96KB, 623x1000px
>>77769870
He's pretty alright.

>>77769881
>tfw no genderbend episode involving all of Gravity Falls
>>
>>77769893
It's just because he's a dumb tsundere.
>>
>>77769893
Dipper usually brought it on with some asshole comment.
>>
>>77769875
IE: Thompson
>>
>>77769888
Wendy is a main character who works at the shack, and we don't even get a character focus episode of her that doesn't involve Dipper's romantic attraction.

Robbie being a rival of Dipper for all of season 1 gets his issues resolved through magic done by Mabel.
>>
>>77770034
Thompson is way better. Though, I kinda get your point, I guess.
>>
>>77770065
Isn't that usually because people that like Thompson are chubby chasers and only like him because he's fat?
>>
File: 1448546430597.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448546430597.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Any chance to discuss more of the hour special and how poorly nothing will be resolved?

>I just want some closer.
>>
File: ALL SMILES .png (291KB, 746x561px) Image search: [Google]
ALL SMILES .png
291KB, 746x561px
Random drawing challenge!

Roll and the last number of your post determines which character you draw. You can just draw their face or their whole body.

Doesn't matter what your skill level is, let's just have some fun!
>>
>>77770293
Rolling, will draw later.
>>
Any drawfriends that can color? Remember that pic that the drawfriend did a few threads ago? I would like to request that pic get colored.
>>
>>77770293
I'm praying for number 8.
>>
>>77770293
Alright, let's do this.
>>
>>77770306
Or if not, can you do Dipper, wearing Mabel's outfit from "The Love God", getting kissed by a boy.
>>
>>77770293
sweet

rollan
>>
>>77770293
Rollin'
>>
>>77770293
MSPAINT HERE WE GO
>>
File: 1448543190527.gif (138KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448543190527.gif
138KB, 250x250px
>>77770293
Who'd I get, who'd I get?
>>
>>77770293
>>
>>
>>77770293
2 get!
>>
File: standraw.png (50KB, 1057x808px) Image search: [Google]
standraw.png
50KB, 1057x808px
>>77770363
I'm no artist, that's for sure
>>
File: pacifica.jpg (65KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
pacifica.jpg
65KB, 816x612px
>>77770293
>>77770349
Derpifica, here we go
>>
>>77770293
rollingu rollingu
>>
File: 1448688025336.png (727KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448688025336.png
727KB, 1280x720px
Hey, to the anon that made this. Thanks!
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 485x375px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 485x375px
>>77770293
>>77770508
Thank god.
>>
File: who-robbel-here.png (2KB, 225x307px) Image search: [Google]
who-robbel-here.png
2KB, 225x307px
>>77770467
piss. fuck it, i found a way:
>>
>>77769691
Fucking yum! Please post more in this style.
>>
>>77770293
Rolling for best girl
>>
>>77770629
Looks like you got best boy instead
>>
>>77770384
Damn, that is crazy.
>>
>>77770306
>>77770334
Here is the pic I was referring to:
http://gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=49436

Now, I'm leaving toward requesting Dipper in the bottom right corner making out with a cute boy.
>>
File: best character.png (111KB, 800x729px) Image search: [Google]
best character.png
111KB, 800x729px
>>77770293
>>77770328
Since I rolled an 8, I made fanart of Gravity Falls' objectively best character.
>>
>>77770293
I guess I'll give it a try
>>
File: A drawing.png (6KB, 469x370px) Image search: [Google]
A drawing.png
6KB, 469x370px
>>77770629
Success
>>
>>77770651
Anyone else doing requests? I want a shota Soos request.
>>
File: gompers268.png (219KB, 297x398px) Image search: [Google]
gompers268.png
219KB, 297x398px
>>77770653
As the Gompersfag, I approve of your drawing, but I do not approve of your secret message
>>
>>77770293
Fine, let's see what I'll get.
>>
File: 1440805747482.jpg (172KB, 1077x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1440805747482.jpg
172KB, 1077x1075px
>>77770692
Dang, Pacifica's got some big boobies.
>>
File: Soosy.png (70KB, 615x751px) Image search: [Google]
Soosy.png
70KB, 615x751px
>>77770293
>>77770736
I'm going to clean and color it.
>>
File: Scan.jpg (42KB, 326x367px) Image search: [Google]
Scan.jpg
42KB, 326x367px
>>77770293
>>77770689
I'm not an artist
>>
>>77767544
Why didn't the unicorn ask them to go entirely barefoot?
>>
>>77770830
Soosy Fresh
>>
You KNOW you want this!
>>
>>77770869
>Pacifica
No thank you
>>
>>77769804
his character was funny

I kind of identify with him a little too
>>
File: Propain.jpg (155KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
Propain.jpg
155KB, 768x960px
>>77770869
Best girl
>>
>>77770869
Would you smell them, /co/?
>>
>>77770869
>>77770918
>>77770940
>>77770962
>>
>>77770869
haha, fuck rich bitches
>>
>>
File: bill2.png (34KB, 455x358px) Image search: [Google]
bill2.png
34KB, 455x358px
>>77770390
>>
>>77771053
oops, didn't mean to spoiler
>>
File: DipperGIF.gif (3MB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
DipperGIF.gif
3MB, 400x550px
>tfw the finale is split into 15 shorts, 4 minutes each, airing over the course of 18 months.
>>
File: what me wendy.png (64KB, 373x410px) Image search: [Google]
what me wendy.png
64KB, 373x410px
>>77770335
i don't even like wendy
>>
>>77771113
This actually looks pretty cool.
>>
>>77770293
Alright, I'm game.
>>
I wonder who is gonna get
>>77777777
>>
>>77771318
Knowing the way luck goes, it'll be some shitposter.
>>
>>77770401
How exactly does this benefit Dipper though? He gets about half a minute of staring at her enhanced melons before she runs off crying and he's leaving the next day. Bill really didn't think this trough.
>>
>>77771419
>He gets about half a minute of staring at her enhanced melons
Dipper will have a lifetime worth of masturbation material with that memory.
>>
What do you guys think Dipper's dream bubble would be like?

>Dipper is a multi billionaire adventurer who made his fortune traveling the world, exploring the paranormal, and coming back with untold riches

>Wendy says "fuck morals and laws I want 12 year old cock in my mouth and I want to raise this infants child."

>Pacifica is equally as thirsty gleefully destroying all the forest in gravity falls to build massive statues in dipper worship

>MABEL DOES NOT EXIST

>Soos probably gets awesome battle defense armor

>Grunkle Stan is probably Dipper's money manager who looks after his fortune while Dipper and Ford go on adventures.

I dunno I'm struggling to think of shit right now.
>>
>>77771446
That's still pretty weak. As a reality warping being, I'd do something nicer. Like make Wendy their busty lusty live-in nanny/maid back at home or Pacifica his next door neighbor and girlfriend.
>>
>>77770293
Maybe I will, maybe I won't.
>>
>>77770293
oooh, this sounds fun
>>
File: Nov28_2015.jpg (211KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Nov28_2015.jpg
211KB, 868x1228px
>>77771652
It's not the worst I guess
>>
>>77771885
That face looks very lewd for some reason.
>>
>>77770293
Okay, why not?
>>
>>77772000
Checked. Trips and doubles should have special conditions.
>>
File: I've seen some shit, Dipper.png (42KB, 433x449px) Image search: [Google]
I've seen some shit, Dipper.png
42KB, 433x449px
>>77770293
Ya know, I'm not great with lines.
>>
>>77772071
Like? Only thing I can think of is

Dubs = Rule 63
Trips= Lewd

I'm not really an artist though, so drawing a sexy Bill is probably way out of my league.
>>
>>77772178
any Bill is a sexy Bill
>>
File: chief stan co.png (117KB, 483x495px) Image search: [Google]
chief stan co.png
117KB, 483x495px
>>77771873
Well this was nice
>>
>>77770293
>>
>>77770293
Rolling
>>
>>77770293
Rolling
>>
File: Wendy.jpg (200KB, 546x698px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy.jpg
200KB, 546x698px
>>77771295
Soft focus Wendy.
>>
>>77770293
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
I'm glad a lot of people are participating in the drawing thing.
>>
File: Wendy in Fishnets Subliminal.jpg (1MB, 1280x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy in Fishnets Subliminal.jpg
1MB, 1280x1436px
>>77768628

Today on Wendy's Guide to Phallic Objects: Fishnets & Fence Posts !!!
>>
>>77772575
I much preferred hard focus Wendy (RIP)
>>
File: ROLLING.png (140KB, 7016x2160px) Image search: [Google]
ROLLING.png
140KB, 7016x2160px
>>77770293
>>
>>77772575
Why would you do that? Looks far worse.
>>
>>77772843
You gotta move on, Anon. Hard focus Wendy is gone. She's gone! Never to come back.
>>
>>77772892
>mabel again
Maybe another day
>>
>>77772897
Yeah, well, you know... that's just like, your opinion, man.
>>
>>77772782
I fully expected the hand to be up on the pole in the second panel.
>>
>>77770293
ROLLING AGAIN
MSPAINT HERE WE GO
>>
File: meow meow.png (254KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
meow meow.png
254KB, 500x281px
>>
File: Wendy Fishnets Phallus.jpg (957KB, 1000x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy Fishnets Phallus.jpg
957KB, 1000x1161px
>>77772961

She's a slick one, that Wendy.
>>
File: 1448517354198.jpg (59KB, 359x398px) Image search: [Google]
1448517354198.jpg
59KB, 359x398px
>want the center end card? gonna have to buy the book goyim
i hate this little imp so much he cant even satisfy a real woman
>>
File: 1448730606332.jpg (302KB, 546x698px) Image search: [Google]
1448730606332.jpg
302KB, 546x698px
>>77772905
Whoops, I resurrected hard focus Wendy.
>>
>>77773147
It's just as bad as I remember it to be...
>>
>>77773089
Would need to loose the top straps and get a little eyeshdow to look like a hooker.
>>
>>77773124
>stargatefags
Were the portal symbols confirmed to be meaningless at some point? They obviously are at this point, but I'm just curious if we have Word of G-d on that matter.
>>
>>77770293
THYME TO ROLL
>>
>>77770293
I dont think the world is ready for my art.
>>
>>77773460
It's not bad
>>
File: WendyHardFocus.jpg (167KB, 1000x1225px) Image search: [Google]
WendyHardFocus.jpg
167KB, 1000x1225px
>>77773147
At least accept the original.
>>
File: inspiration intesifies.png (137KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
inspiration intesifies.png
137KB, 500x257px
>>77773490
>>
File: i tried.jpg (154KB, 1073x669px) Image search: [Google]
i tried.jpg
154KB, 1073x669px
>>77772000
>>77772197
>>
>>77772205
Nice work. There's never enough Stan art.
>>
>>77769694
at least all the friends get to stick together.
>>
>>77770293
why not?
I hope I roll a zero.
>>
File: 1444352497133.jpg (33KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444352497133.jpg
33KB, 500x200px
>All this creativity

Good job lads. I'm still working on my fanfic, even adding ciphers to the ends of each chapter, so I won't do the picture thing, but it's nice to see people trying to do something creative.
>>
>>77770293
Okay, let's.
>>
>>77770293
rolling
>>
File: Soos.png (88KB, 549x800px) Image search: [Google]
Soos.png
88KB, 549x800px
>>77774056
Guh, this is horrible.

>>77770293
Re-rolling!
>>
>>77774456
Oh no, not again. Re-rolling once again...
>>
Save me from the nothing I've become
>>
>>77770293
RE-ROLLING
>>
>>77770293
Ree-rawlin'
>>
Gravity Falls is dead and the wheel has no meaning
>>
Catching up with this show before it finishes and just watched Not What He Seems

Holy fuck I am hooked, why didn't I get round to watching this earlier
>>
>>77770293
I'll give it a go. Why not.
>>
File: 1448558352482.jpg (54KB, 617x737px) Image search: [Google]
1448558352482.jpg
54KB, 617x737px
>>77774615
You just watched the show's peak, it's all downhill from there. Enjoy.
>>
>>77774672
thanks m8
>>
File: Aldnoah.Zero.full.1750638.jpg (68KB, 990x930px) Image search: [Google]
Aldnoah.Zero.full.1750638.jpg
68KB, 990x930px
>>77769816
>tfw no kekbro bonding because sweatercunt used magic to cheat him out of proper redemption
I hate Robbie but this was really the worst possible way to tie up Robbies sub plot. It'd be better off left alone. We didn't even get any episodes with all the teens later on to justify this.
>>
>>77774650
I was gonna just draw a yellow triangle on Paint but I've ended up putting some effort into this. Gotta go now, will post later.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 800x598px
>>77773935
I wish I had a scanner.
Also re rolling
>>
>>77769174

You mean like Gideon's "redemption"?

As for the question, I just want Bill to be competent and funny in the finale, but I worry that ship might have sailed already. Still, I'd rather he be banished instead of killed, that seems more realistic than this kind of being and leaves the door open to include him if we ever get GF comics or anything (without having to go through "he gets rezzed" crap).
>>
>>77769851
But Wendy lusts for the dip. With the knowledge that she is a disposable clone, just as the Dippers stole Robbie's bike paper Wendy would not care about the consequences of her actions and rape Dipper
>>
>>77774877
You can guarantee Bill will only be banished/sealed. He's Alex's avatar and probably going to continue showing up in background cameos in any future cartoon he works on.
>>
File: 1438453016206.png (594KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438453016206.png
594KB, 1280x720px
Why was /gfg/'s idea of an endless summer so much better than that Mabelland trash?
>>
>>77774917

Yeah I'm kind of expecting (another) R&M cameo.
>>
>>77770293
Rolling.
>>
>>77770293
8 or 0 pls
>>
>>77774977
>Why was /gfg/'s idea of an endless summer so much better than that Mabelland trash?

It promised to be more subtle, but more importantly, I actually dealt with the main theme of Dipper and Mabel's characters and conflict: not wanting to grow up. vs. wanting to grow up.

The series conflict was never about fantasy vs. reality. Actually, ironically, Dipper was more into flights of "fancy," like weird paranormal stuff. Mabel was into normal, mundane things that kids do, like hanging out with friends.

The main issue was that Dipper wanted to grow up too fast, while Mabel never wanted to grow up at all.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the theme is fantasy vs. reality instead of growing up vs. not growing up. That theme was ESPECIALLY strong (and well done) in DaMvtF, but didn't carry on into this episode at all.

And episode that dealt with Mabel's fear of growing up and her and Dipper drifting apart would have been far more emotional and powerful than "lol randumb world vs. apocalyptic wasteland." Although some people will argue the theme is consistent, I honestly don't think this episode did that very well at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 936x1818px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 936x1818px
>>77768049
She's the type of person Kougami warned us about in OOO
A person with absolutely no DESIRE to evolve, no struggle to make them change, to make them grow into a better person
>>
>>77774877
Gideon's double cross was required for the plot, but it could have still happened with a less hammy redemption if Dipper mostly appealed to things that Gideon would care about, the glory of defeating Bill and other demons with his loyal guns, true power is not serving others, winning the trust of the entire town and not just muhbel, etc
>>
>>77770293
Re-rolling
>>
>>77769201
Man fuck Dippyfresh
>>
>>77774977
Because it has a better understanding of its characters and themes then it's actual creator and source of inspiration.
>>
>>77775143
>muhbel
Does Alex even watch his own show? Little Dipper, Gideon Rises, and The Stanchurian Candidate clearly show that Gideon's ultimate goal is power, and having Mabel is more of a side bonus and expression of his power.
>>
File: 1435731484671.jpg (21KB, 612x226px) Image search: [Google]
1435731484671.jpg
21KB, 612x226px
>>77775173
>Man fuck Dippyfresh
Well if you insist.
>>
>>77775241
I prefer Dippyfresh molesting Dipper
>>
>>77774858
I'm going to make a comic about Gideon.
>>
Reminder, that this is the day when manlet jew Alex Hirsch, killed Christmas!
>>
File: 1432867452566.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432867452566.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>77775296
So do i, but i still wouldnt mind a helping of Dippy Fresh myself.
>>
what other shows does /gfg/ watch?
>>
>>77775588
Just cartoons or anime included as well?
>>
>>77775588
I watch 77777777
>>
>>77775588
I really love We Bare Bears and Rick and Morty.

Memeing aside, Steven Universe looks decent and I'm a sucker for lesbians so I'll probably marathon that sometime soon.
>>
>>77775685
Give it a chance, it's better than you'd think. Better than the impression on 4chan gives anyway.
>>
File: bill cipher.png (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bill cipher.png
113KB, 800x800px
>>77774650
>>77774840
Alright here's the yellow triangle
>>
>>77770293
ok
>>
>>77775726
It's cute, anon.
>>
>>77767531
>+A
>California Institute of Arts is a technical college
>>
>>77775588
Does anime count? Because once GF ends im taking my happy ass back to /a/
>>
Working on a drawing, anyone have a picture of the kid with the journals / sister?
>>
File: jourdip.png (399KB, 702x1138px) Image search: [Google]
jourdip.png
399KB, 702x1138px
>>77775914
>>
>>77775938
Yeah, that's the one, thanks
>>
We should claim the get for a final episode sticky request.
>>
File: 1448400716013.jpg (89KB, 601x648px) Image search: [Google]
1448400716013.jpg
89KB, 601x648px
>>77776054
When do the post counts usually start to speed up anyway?
>>
File: 1341643254354.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1341643254354.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>77776117
Now.
>>
File: DippyFresh.jpg (227KB, 607x531px) Image search: [Google]
DippyFresh.jpg
227KB, 607x531px
>>77774988
>>
Will /gfg/ get it
>>
>>77776260
This is trippy. Good job, anon.
>>
>>77767417
They made a cartoon about Sam Hyde?
>>
>>77776260
Party on, Dippyfresh.

Party on.
>>
>>77776343
Kudos, Anon. Kudos.
>>
File: GF art.png (65KB, 758x516px) Image search: [Google]
GF art.png
65KB, 758x516px
>>77770293
>>
File: 1440746758293.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1440746758293.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>77776364

>TFW I put a Baneposting reference into my GF fanfic
>>
>>77776481
What was the fic about?
>>
>>77776481
Impish
>>
>>77776560

I'm still writing it. About half-way through now.

The plot it [/spoiler]In the weeks before the show, while they're still in Piedmont, the twin's school has a summer dance to mark the end of the school year. Mabel is exhilarated, but Dipper is paralysed with memories of getting rejected at Valentine's Day. Not able to bear seeing her brother like this, Mabel set's Dipper up with a date, and works to make it a success. A lot of crazy stuff goes down on the night.[/spoiler]

The Baneposting reference was Dipper trying to talk down his chances with Mabel, saying he was short, to which Mabel tried to argue he was a big guy. Dipper responds "For you!"
>>
>>77776619
i've seen you post about this before, and i know you say that it's not pinecest. but that baneposting pic kind of makes it sound like pinecest.

i approve
>>
>>77775336
>>
I want to kiss Dipper's cheeks.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 497x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 497x665px
Oh god damn it.
I'm such a stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>77776699
I want to comfort Dipper while he endures a Bill-induced wet nightmare.
>>
>>77775819
Thanks anon.
>>
>>77776777
>>
File: 1443536038738.png (67KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1443536038738.png
67KB, 554x439px
>I wish the Pines twins were my cousins.
>>
File: tumblr_nwti5ax9tB1uswuozo1_1280.png (397KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwti5ax9tB1uswuozo1_1280.png
397KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: Mabel.png (141KB, 500x990px) Image search: [Google]
Mabel.png
141KB, 500x990px
>>77775162
Done.
>>
>>77776863

Thanks Mabel
>>
File: 103490285435.jpg (11KB, 123x132px) Image search: [Google]
103490285435.jpg
11KB, 123x132px
>>77776699
Which ones?
>>
>>77776898

Damn!
>>
>>77775089
When you think about how Dipper is essentially a rendition of Alex himself, people saying "Dip;per wouldnt do that or want that!" are basically telling the real Dipper what he would want
>>
File: 1342651136034.gif (660KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1342651136034.gif
660KB, 500x281px
>>77776699

I will miss them.
>>
File: tumblr_nwti5ax9tB1uswuozo2_1280.png (546KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwti5ax9tB1uswuozo2_1280.png
546KB, 1280x1920px
>>77776863
>>
>>77776699
I want to smell them.
>>
>>77776955
Fuck, the show is really ending.

I just want to see Dipper and the rest some more. I hope we do get shorts.
>>
>>77775336
I hope it's really amazing. Signed, the Only Gideon Fan on Earth
>>
Guys
What happens if I get post #77777777?
>>
>>77777177

You get a blowjob from your waifu.
>>
>>77777156
It's made.
>>77776719
It's basically just Gideon dreaming that he killed and cooked Waddles.
>>
>>77777177
Then you have my permission to die.
>>
>>77777177
good luck forever
>>
>>77776719
Oh God it was actually great. I love the way you drew him...I love the way you draw in general, and it made me feel really weird, which is exactly what I wanted >.>;;
>>
File: 1424706664933.gif (448KB, 350x516px) Image search: [Google]
1424706664933.gif
448KB, 350x516px
>>77777177
Just make sure it's about Dipper.
>>
>>77777177
hahaha faggot
>>
File: Axolotl Tank.png (97KB, 472x257px) Image search: [Google]
Axolotl Tank.png
97KB, 472x257px
>>77777177

lol wut
>>
File: 1448066415686.png (115KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1448066415686.png
115KB, 500x216px
>>77777222

Miring those repeated numbers.
>>
Why is it that mabel is getting away with murder everytime. She's never confronted about her mistakes, she fucked the whole town over and is demanding for dipper to give away his future in return. Fuck her shes a cunt.
>>
>>77777177
You will get a kiss from me. And your waifu.
>>
File: 1406923142002.jpg (139KB, 579x689px) Image search: [Google]
1406923142002.jpg
139KB, 579x689px
>>77777222
this
>>
>>77777259

Hey, remember when Dipper left Pacifica to die at the golf course, and got nothing for it?
>>
File: Good Night, Gravity Falls.gif (589KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
Good Night, Gravity Falls.gif
589KB, 300x310px
>>
>>77777287
He got Mabel as a sister, so I guess it's fair.
>>
>>77776948
Not really, they're still different people. I doubt Dipper is going to wind up like Alex
>>
File: Soosy.png (108KB, 615x751px) Image search: [Google]
Soosy.png
108KB, 615x751px
>>77770830
I was gone longer than I thought.
>>
File: 1438639928247.jpg (81KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438639928247.jpg
81KB, 400x400px
>>77777303
nice water
>>
>>77777342
How would Soosy Fresh be different from the real Soos?
>>
>>77776948

Eh lots of the characters are renditions of Alex, I think he was more social like Mabel, Bill is an obvious author avatar and maybe what he wants to be, Stan is maybe closer to what he actually is.

All characters wind up being reflections of the creators/writers in some way, however small.
>>
>>77777411
>>
>>77777405
>Bill is an obvious author avatar
loving this meme
>>
>>77777177
Can we be real for a second and appreciate how far we've come?

I remember being here for 22222222, and I am sure a lot of people in this thread have been here much longer than me.
>>
File: Hit The Dip.png (219KB, 435x505px) Image search: [Google]
Hit The Dip.png
219KB, 435x505px
>>77777271
I really need to browse /cm/ for more cute Dip pics.
>>
>>77777375
He wouldn't. He already is a radical dude.
>>
File: memefordPines01.jpg (285KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
memefordPines01.jpg
285KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>77776863

Isn't it weird how there are practically zero Dipford fics? I think I've only ever seen two, and one of those was Dipper/Ford/Bill. Meanwhile, of the 4,000 or so Gravity Falls fics on AO3, nearly half are Dipper/Bill (and a decent number of Ford/Bill). SJWs scaring people off? Or all they all hiding somewhere?
>>
>>77777432
You seen deviantart Alex?
>>
>>77777432

Alex said in an interview that if he was a character on the show, he'd be Bill, and that his favorite character was Bill.

Just like Bill, Alex's weekends consist of getting drunk and trying to impress his friends.

That perfectly describes my weekends as well, so I won't judge him.
>>
>>77777603
It's almost time
>>
File: 1448062834828.png (332KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
1448062834828.png
332KB, 640x359px
>>77776955
I've always thought it was artistic differences with Alex and disney with the overall censorship of the show, hence the reason of his departure.

> Sadden by the fact that nothing will be resolved.
>>
Mabel a shit
>>
>>77777707
no ford
>>
How ready are you to PURGE Gravity Falls?
>>
File: 1447398526645.jpg (200KB, 736x718px) Image search: [Google]
1447398526645.jpg
200KB, 736x718px
>>77777707
Dipper Pines is new meme
>>
Here it comes.

>>77777777
>>
IF GET, THE FINAL EPISODE IS SATISFYING AND WE GET THE LIVE THREAD STICKY WE DESERVE.

ALSO MABEL IS FREE OF SIN, SHE'S PURE OF HEART AND BECOMES LIKEABLE AGAIN.
>>
File: 1444800838350.png (809KB, 3676x4256px) Image search: [Google]
1444800838350.png
809KB, 3676x4256px
>>
>>77777777
Watch the GET go to some asshole.
>>
File: memefordPinesTemplate.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
memefordPinesTemplate.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: tumblr_nwkiqdD76V1uj31ieo1_540.jpg (75KB, 517x724px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwkiqdD76V1uj31ieo1_540.jpg
75KB, 517x724px
>>
Mabel a shit.
>>
Gravity Falls is the best show
>>
Dipper is too pure
I wanna fuck Pacifica
I will survive the series finale
I will hang out with Grunkle Stan
I will send McGucket to your home
>>
>>77777775
>>77777776
>>77777778
>>
File: wenDipsTrueForm.gif (664KB, 751x720px) Image search: [Google]
wenDipsTrueForm.gif
664KB, 751x720px
It has passed.
>>77777777
>>
File: fail.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fail.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>>77776777
Oh no!
>>
If I had >>77777777, I would make Alex do season 3.
>>
File: leaving now.png (226KB, 548x299px) Image search: [Google]
leaving now.png
226KB, 548x299px
>>77777215
Thanks, man.
>>
Post Grunkle Stan or Soos getting bellyrubs
>>
>>77775089
This, etre honete
Its amazing when creators like him or GRRM completely forget their own characters, especially considering how personal it's supposed to be for Hirsch. There's little ambiguity, Mabelland flat out doesnt get this show.
Also on Dipper always being big into pseudoscience, cryptids, ghosts, ayy lmaos and other garbage, why is that? Maybe it's just a childs passing interest or hobby but in season 1 it was implied to always be more than that. With Ford what drove him so deep into weird science wasnt only his intelligence but a feeling he didn't belong and his anti social tendencies. The parallels between the twins are obvious, so why not explore Dipper escaping into science fantasy?
>>
File: 1448692928434.png (117KB, 584x814px) Image search: [Google]
1448692928434.png
117KB, 584x814px
Would you give Dipper bellyrubs?
>>
>>77778116

That's gay nigga, even for a get.
>>
File: stan.png (198KB, 597x729px) Image search: [Google]
stan.png
198KB, 597x729px
>>77770303
Done
>>
>>77769163
You just cant sink Wendip
>>
>>77778116

>>77778051
>>
Why AREN'T you watching the live stream of The Royal Order of the Holy Mackerel RIGHT NOW?

Weirdmageddon 2 Edition
>>
>>77778114
>GRRM
I can't wait to see asoiaf lorefags get btfo like the GF ones

>mud headcanons
>>
>>77775588
The Leftovers finally paid off
>>
>>77778176
Nice job, dude. I like it.
>>
File: puzzleBox.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
puzzleBox.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>77778116
we have travelled this path before.
http://gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=48362
http://gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=34985
>>
>>77778213
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uom-mFMDZE
>>
File: 1448238235372.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448238235372.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>77778114

>Dipper and Mabel swapping places in the Bubble

You may have given me an idea for another fanfic anon...
>>
The 77777777 thread just imploded
>>
>>77778233
It's a path worth traveling many times, for the sights are always wonderful.
>>
>>77777789
This is missing some sweat and maybe messy hair and a little runny mascara.
>>
>>77778116
If he had a stomach ache
>>
>>77777791
Bord
>>
>>77778116
/co/ - Bellyrubs and Cartoons
>>
>>77776719
Saved.
>>
>>77769418
Who the Fuck is lego?
>>
I am an oldfag. I watched Andventure Time, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe. I grew up watching Cow and Chicken, Johny Bravo, Dexter Lab. I must admit, I like this cartoon. The humor is not my cup of tea, but I really like this stuff, and I'm happy that there is still so much cool stuff on the tv. Adventure Time is the best, but I'm happy that you folks have a platform when you can discuss your favorite cartoon. Cheers, and cherish it, it probably be your favorite memories. My favorite memories were discussion with people, but it was old school.

Cheers.
>>
>>77778402
>I grew up watching Cow and Chicken, Johny Bravo, Dexter Lab
You don't sound that old then.
>>
>>77778402

They're the worlds most fearsome fighting team...
>>
>>77778528
heroes on the half shell
>>
File: 1447691458904.gif (799KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447691458904.gif
799KB, 500x375px
>>77778114

>Mabel, Wendy and Soos go into Dipper's dream world
>Dipper is the best friend of Captain Nemo, Jack Hawkins, and Huck Finn, and regularly goes on all their adventures

>All this cross-over potential
>>
>>77778402
Good post and a lovely sentiment, but I wish I could turn back the clock and be an "oldfag" like you.

Nevertheless, thank you, not-so-old-anon. Cheers.
>>
File: 20151128_172549.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151128_172549.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>77772625
Here's the Wendy that you ordered sir
>>
>>77778561

Remember Negaduck?

Good Timez ...
>>
>>77778570
>13yo dreamworld
>implying it isn't one big orgy

Seriously, people who work in porn professionally think about naked women less than 13yo kids, Dipper is a day away from 13. It's probably him enjoying a harem of Wendy, Pacifica, whatever his world's equivalent of Chloe Moretz and Emma Watson are, that hot young teacher, that hot news lady, his mom's hot friend and random girls more or less his age from his spank bank.
>>
>>77778698
Good. Now scan it, clean it up and maybe color it (if you're any good, if you're not, don't — you'll just ruin it).
>>
>>77778809
>Now scan it, clean it up and maybe color it
>implying i have any of those programs/equipment
>>
File: tumblr_nvaknwHkvW1s0lovdo1_1280.png (483KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvaknwHkvW1s0lovdo1_1280.png
483KB, 800x800px
>>77778778
>Dipper being horny 24/7
I won't believe it. Dipper is pure and only thinks about hand-holding and kissing without tongue.
>>
>>77778778
Nah, it's nothing but Dipper clones and Dippy Fresh.
>>
>>77778778

But Dipper is a feminism supporting, gentlemanly non-heteronormative sapioasexual.

Like Alex.
>>
WHY DIDN'T DIPPER TELL MABEL WHAT GIDEON DID YET FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>77778925
Why haven't Mabel told Dipper what she did yet?
>>
>>77778884
>can't fap because sharing a room with sister
>all that fresh air
>all that stimulation
He's horny as a toad. How else do you think he had the balls to confess to a girl four years his senior?
>>
>>77778947

Dipper's "you did what?" from the episode hints she did, but I hope not yet.
>>
>>77778947

She said she doesn't tell him everything and met a couple a cute vampires and a zombie.
>>
>>77778971
Because he's courageous.
>>
>>77778971

I literally fapped in the same room as my brother was in multiple times, and he never noticed. It wasn't even the bedroom 90% of the time.
>>
>>77777777
>>
File: 1362260145748.jpg (363KB, 701x578px) Image search: [Google]
1362260145748.jpg
363KB, 701x578px
>>77778925
>honestly thinking he meant any part of that bullshit speech
>implying he wasn't just manipulating that little albino piglet
>implying he gives a fuck
>>
>>77778491
I just say what I feel. I'm not the one to judge.
I consider myself old, because the world is old around me, and I am different than what is acceptable.

>>77778634
Thank you, but is not needed.

anyway, there is nothing bad about your shows, you can be proud. They are good for what they are. I admit, I don't like "mabel", "marceline", or that violet girl from SU, but I really like the shows.

Let me tell you why. The first thing is that they have really good english. There are still innuendos, but at the same time, the shows are safer than what I watched. Two, the shows are really cute. I don't really understand what is going on, but I really like how the characters react.

Do I consider myself special? I won't lie, yes, I do. But what I try to say, you have nothing to be ashamed of, these 3, are really good shows.

And yes, in my opinion, they don't top Dexter, Laszlo, Johnny B, but they are still good. Now, if you think I am full of shit, I accept that. I am envious that you can discuss that.

I only wish I would discuss the new season of Cow and Chicken. It would go down in legends of 4chan. Seriously, I can imagine a discussion about a singing balls.
>>
>>77778971
>How else do you think he had the balls to confess to a girl four years his senior?
He did it indirectly at first cause he thought she was dead.

It didn't stop me.
>>
>>77769694
>Robbie dad not smiling in that picture
>>
>>77779028
>brother
Not the same.

>didn't notice
Believe me, he did. But it's bad maners to cockblock. Even if it's just your hand.
>>
File: smug dip face.png (312KB, 441x426px) Image search: [Google]
smug dip face.png
312KB, 441x426px
>>77779045
This is what I believe as well, even if Alex won't confirm it.

Dipper is a little manipulator.
>>
>>77770293
At work, but sure why not
>>
>>77779045
>>77779087
what a cunt
>>
>>77771471
>What do you guys think Dipper's dream bubble would be like?
>MABEL DOES NOT EXIST

Late reply, I know, but that's /gfg/'s dream world, not Dipper's.

Mabel would feature prominently in Dipper's dream world, but she'd be more supportive and attentive than real world Mabel. She'd also never inconvenience Dipper or get in trouble. Or if she did, it would be so that he could swoop in and rescue her, cheer her up, etc. at no real cost to himself. Dipper has a hero complex a mile wide when it comes to Mabel, so that ought to be reflected somehow.

Or, going by the underwhelming way they handled Dippy Fresh and Mabeland in general, she'd just be a knock off of a character from one of Dipper's mystery novels.

Also, rolling for >>77770293, since I missed that earlier.
>>
Oldfag saying,

I remember that AD, when there were 32 new episodes of Dexter Lab. Newflash, they were showing the episodes I knew, and I had to record this stuff on my vcr, because they didn't really show new episodes, until few months later.

It feels weird, because at the same time, CN licensed some of the stuff to casual tv stations.
So suddenly I had Dexter Lab both on CN and some normal station. But yeah, for some time it was a bitch.

I am also proud that I remembered that Buffalo episode of Cow and Chicken. I never understood why this episode was never aired again, until I read it on the internet. There was the same case with Powerpuff Girl episode with the guy who was eating the glue.

Sorry for the disruption. I am a little envious.
I wish I would know what you are talking about.
>>
>>77779177
They never aired that PPG ep with the kid eating glue more than once? I remember that shit
>>
>>77779177
>I wish I would know what you are talking about.

Happily, there are download links in the OP that even you, at the ripe old age of 25 to 30-something, ought to be able to figure out how to use.

If you'd like to discuss Gravity Falls with us, you have the technology.
>>
>>77779224
They aired for some time, and then they stopped.
There is not much info on the internet.
Apparently, the glue eating was a bad influence on the kids
>>
>>77779177
i watched ren and stimpy when i was 5. git gud u cunt
>>
>>77779233
I slowly catch up. I more or less understand AT.
I watch Gravity Falls, it reminds me of Laszlo camp.

And I recently started watching SU. They are good shows. They are different from what I'm used to, but I do believe that they are good shows.

>>77779248
To be honest, I never really watched Ren and Stimpy, it was too violent for me, and I was... scared. I watched it again when I was adult, and I started to appreciate it.
>>
>>77779177

Beavis and Butthead on MTV.
>>
>>77776948
Alex has said he was more like mabel.
>>
>>77779294
Eh, it was a different show about different things.
I liked B&B, but it was for adults.
I admit that I watched it when I was a kid, but I didn't really appreciate it, until I was an adult.
>>
Calling it now, they're gonna try to use the infinity sided die and they'll only roll an eight
>>
>>77779077
When I was a young lad, about 14 or so, I was on vacation. My Dad and 4 of his buddies rented a 3 story beach house for 2 weeks, and had all our families go. There was a movie room, with actual theater seats and a wide screen TV. One night, someone suggested we all watch Transformers, so there is about 20+ people in the room. (5 families, each with 5 members minimum.) And I fapped during it, and no one noticed. Many times on that trip, I fapped, and nobody noticed. Family Car rides I fapped, and nobody noticed. Fuck, I was such a horny kid.
>>
I also remember the first time I watched EE&E
I read an article about the creator, and they said that he also created lupo the butcher, and that it was a cartoon about a shepard.

I still don't like EE&E, but I know every episode.
I don't know if any of you have the same thing, but due to so many reruns, it was easy to be well-versed in a show that wasn't your favorite.

It was especially annoying in the earliest seasons. I never watched the later seasons of "Life with Louie", but I practically remember every scene from the season 1. Every gag, every joke, I still remember it. They started showing further seasons when I stopped watching fox kids. How annoying.
>>
>>77779410
>14
>transformers
I almost called you an underage b&, but then I remembered Transformers was released 20 years ago. How time flies.
>>
>>77779383

-8 !!! No one would guess a negative number...

http://i.imgur.com/XA0sVLF.png
>>
>>77779353

I've seen every episode of SG-1 a few times.

The barber's line "It's not complicated. It's complex!" fits Gravity Falls perfectly.

It's staggering how much of Gravity Falls is directly influenced by the Stargate Universe.
>>
>>77779678
That's great. That means that you are more mature than I was. You have to understand that we were a little different. But in the end, we grew up to be normal, right? ;_;

Jokes aside, there wasn't so much supervision.
In many ways, it's the one thing that never changed about CN, there always were, and always will be some adult innuendos, and I am glad, because it's healthy.
>>
Man, if only GF had a bigger budget for soundtrack. If I could, I'd substitute most of the score for this one:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8B56257B4E845B28
>>
>>77779719
and yes, I know that Beavis and Butthead were on MTV, but it's just that my nostalgia hits a little too hard on my heard. Please be forgiviging, because the same thing will happen to you in ten years from now...
>>
Anyway, I want to apologize that an old fart disrupted this thread. I really liked this show, and I think that it will a good legacy. I can already see people saying "remember gravity falls? the last CN show?". It will obviously happen, but don't feel bad, at least you had a chance of watching every episode whenever you wanted... Damn 90s. You don't know how it was annoying when they were replaying the same episodes over and over again, instead of the new stuff. People tend to glamorize old CN, but they never mention the reruns, you know?
>>
>>77779861
*leave a good legacy. silly me
>>
>>77779861
1) This is Disney, not CN.
2) You don't need to be old to remember the fucking reruns.
I think you might have an early onset of Alzheimer's, old man.
>>
>>77779985
They sound like 36 at most.
>>
>>77779985
Maybe I have man, the thing is, I am a little jelaous. I wish I could diseminate every single episode of Dexters' lab or Cow and Chicken.
But yes, I am a relic man, I am a walking grave.
So many things changed, I don't really keep up.
>>
>>77780025
Now now, I'm not THAT OLD. Don't be rude.
>>
>>77780052
Well then you're hardly old
>>
>>77780032
>>77780052
>43:43
>44:44
>>
>>77780074
I didn't do it on purpose

>>77780073
if you want to insult me, at least call me a faggot.
>>
That one dipperanon.

Any draw requests? I think I can do one or two.
>>
>>77779861

This is enriching the thread imo.

Gravity Falls directly drew from the 80s and 90s

Ssssshion told me so via Twitter.

Punky Brewster, BTTF, Doctor Who, Bill & Ted etc are all in there.

The nods to Legend of Zelda NES in GF is a good feel too
>>
File: dip.png (59KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
dip.png
59KB, 450x500px
>>77780115
Forgot to post a Dipper along with my post.
>>
>>77780115
How about Dipper kicking Bill's ass?
>>
>>77780124
To be honest, I don't see any inspiration from the 80s and 90s. But then again, I'm not a sophisticated person. Maybe they said it to be cool? I don't know. One thing I noticed is that people younger from me are better at catching up references.
>>
>>77780115
Dippyfresh's buns
>>
>>77780115

Dipper choking Dippyfresh
>>
File: ha ha ha, oh wow.png (156KB, 872x896px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha, oh wow.png
156KB, 872x896px
>>77770293
>>77779146

Almost forgot to do this. Sorry, Soos, I could not do you justice.
>>
File: Billy Meier UFO.jpg (191KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Billy Meier UFO.jpg
191KB, 1024x768px
>>77780162

Here are some 80s / 90s references/

http://the-sqoou.tumblr.com/post/115948358343

http://i.imgur.com/kYMxN4n.png

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPDCFSnJ4tdVddhg91LuTPUbybwUH88k
>>
behead those who insult mabel
>>
>>77771885
Draw Tittymonster Wendy you canuck sonuvabitch
>>
>>77780217
It came out good, dood
>>
>>77780217
that's a pretty good Soos, you've captured his essence
>>
File: 1448581246432.png (138KB, 885x603px) Image search: [Google]
1448581246432.png
138KB, 885x603px
>>77780115
Follow up of this pic, Dipper getting his turn to play and is laying on the bed in his underwear, with Robbie looking at Dipper's butt all flustered
>>
>>77780303
Get out Waffle Knights, you arent even real.
>>
>>77780295
thank you anon, I don't know what I would do without you.
>>
>>77780324
>>77780330

Thanks, anons.
>>
File: POSTCARD MAIN INTRO.jpg (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
POSTCARD MAIN INTRO.jpg
2MB, 1600x900px
>>77780295
>>77780162

Billy Meier is another of the real world conspiracy stories from back then.

They put that specific ufo in the title intro post card for some reason.
>>
>>77780115
>>77780130
>>77780200
How about Dipper bitchslapping Dippyfresh's shades off?

Or Dipper fighting Dippyfresh and Mabel, who looks like she's enjoying the cockfight, going "Aw, you boys don't have to fight over little ol' me! There's enough Mabel to go around!"
>>
>>77780378
Of course they do.

>>77780356
Anyway, I don't think the people who grew up in 80s would catch up the references, BUT, I might be wrong.
>>
>>77770293
rell
>>
>>77780391
>How about Dipper bitchslapping Dippyfresh's shades off?
and maggots cascading out of a shade-shaped hole
>>
What if Pacifica dies?
>>
File: Judylwb Idoov.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Judylwb Idoov.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>77780378
>for some reason
It was all foreshadowing
>>
>>77770293
why not a third one?
Maybe I'll do it on the computer even though I fight with the mouse.
>>
where did
>>77777777
end up?
>>
>>77780454

That ought to have happened in the episode. It would have been even better than Roach Wendy.
>>
>>77780502
a /sug/fag got it
>>
File: UFO Gossiper Page 1.png (431KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
UFO Gossiper Page 1.png
431KB, 852x480px
>>77780473

Nah. Total coincidence and a series of animations errors.

The Royal Order of the Holy Mackerel does not exist, and Grunkle Stan is not the chief.
>>
>>77770202
Pretty much. Thompson is filed under the "just right" isle. Chubby enough for chubby chasers to fap to, but not enough to be considered morbidly obese (Free Pizza Guy treads there though)
>>
>>77780598
>Thompson
>Not morbidly obese
Anon plese, his BMI easily looks over the line to be cosidered as such.
>>
>>77780592
>The Royal Order of the Holy Mackerel does not exist

but
>>
File: JUST.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
JUST FUCK MY CAREER UP
>>
File: gross bad idea.png (12KB, 503x420px) Image search: [Google]
gross bad idea.png
12KB, 503x420px
>>77780496
No, I change my mind.
Bad idea.
>>
>>77780744

I'm convinced when Robbie told Wendy he lied about fighting a bear, it was the Multibear training him.

I think the Manitaurs and Multibear were just toying with Dipper to train him to be strong and also did so to Robbie, but Robbie wimped out.

Grunkle Stan wasn't distracted by the object when the twins were fighting the gnomes, he was using it to distract the tourists.
>>
File: Fordboobs.jpg (488KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
Fordboobs.jpg
488KB, 1600x899px
>>77780744
That thing is clearly shopped. I can tell by the pixels.
>>
>>77780836
It's from Dipper and Mabel's guide.
>>
>>77780115
>>77780130

I would love to see teenage Stan and regular Dipper wearing boxing shorts and gloves, with Stan demonstrating to Dipper how to throw a punch.
>>
File: dipkick.png (88KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
dipkick.png
88KB, 600x580px
>>77780157
Does Bill have an ass? Do you think he poops?
>>
>>77780473

Jibun wooooooo
>>
What if instead of Ford throwing Stan out at the end of summer they both get thrown out by angry townsfolks when it's revealed Ford built the portal and Stan reactivated it so they end up going on that worldwide adventure after all.
>>
>>77781167
sekai sae mo ..........!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>77781147
Haha, thank you!
And I shouldn't count on that. But I still count on that.
>>
>>77781147
>Does Bill have an ass?

Not sure about ass. But now when we know his hat is muscles and blood, I'm surprised I haven't seen a fleshlight-hat bill fanart yet.
>>
>>77781147
I don't think Bill has a third dimension.
So no ass.
He'd only poop if he willed it so, and I don't see why he would.
>>
>>77780636
Soos, Free Pizza Guy and Bud Gleeful are almost morbidly obese
>>
>>77781147

Absolutely. If he has a front side, then he has a backside.

>>77781200
>so they end up going on that worldwide adventure after all

I wouldn't mind that as an ending.

At the rate Bill's wrecking shop, there won't be much of Gravity Falls left by the time he's defeated. The townsfolk were able to rebuild after NWHS, but the entire town centre is in ruins already. Maybe Gravity Falls will be abandoned altogether.

I could see Stan packing up the RV and going back to wandering once all this is over.
If the Shack is somehow destroyed as well (despite the unicorn barrier), and if Stan makes up with Ford, I could easily see Ford tagging along to visit all the other supernatural areas on the continent.

And once they reach the coast, Stan could use all his hoarded money to buy the Stan O' War 3.0.
>>
>>77781678
Nah, they're definitely way over morbidly obese. They're easily at least 100lbs overweight.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 922x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 922x614px
With all the fatchasers filling up /gfg/, I'm surprised no one posted the Rambo costumed shota from Summerween and these are people who debated on banging Blendin without the mute button, whose orgasms would sound like the voices of Hell
>>
>>77782646

l-lewd
>>
>>77782029
Either way, at least they're not Stan who looks like he's gaining and losing weight like crazy
>>
>>77782646
This is great, thanks a ton man!
>>
File: 1434685248389.png (54KB, 676x658px) Image search: [Google]
1434685248389.png
54KB, 676x658px
>>77782646

Well, that explains why he needs that belt he wears.
>>
File: 1423427482934.jpg (35KB, 450x317px) Image search: [Google]
1423427482934.jpg
35KB, 450x317px
>>77782646
>>
What kind of hiatus you want senpai?
>>
Dang, it got deleted. I thought boy butts were okay on /co/ since they show up in cartoons all the time.
>>
>>77782646
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>77782906
Winter
New ep sometime in January
>>
File: 1257450928733.jpg (17KB, 202x221px) Image search: [Google]
1257450928733.jpg
17KB, 202x221px
>>77782963

It seems to vary. I guess we've either got a janitor lurking, or someone reported it.
>>
File: 1409806045113.png (973KB, 1000x890px) Image search: [Google]
1409806045113.png
973KB, 1000x890px
I wish Wendy was my older sister
>>
>>77782963
Normally they are, i dont know why it got deleted. Other threads have way worse stuff up all the time.
>>
>>77782646
Why the fuck was this deleted? It wasn't even lewd, just a butt. The janitor needs a rabies shot.
>>
>>77783072
Either way, something's up. The same thing happened in an earlier thread when I posted a totally non-lewd pic of Dipper looking at his foot.
>>
File: 1425084654382.gif (218KB, 300x178px) Image search: [Google]
1425084654382.gif
218KB, 300x178px
>>77769460
^Same
>>
>>77783253
>>77783072
this isn't a good sign

here's hoping next episode is announced soon
>>
File: 1448417845999.png (107KB, 331x557px) Image search: [Google]
1448417845999.png
107KB, 331x557px
>>77782646
I-I kind of have a hankering for a chubby Dipper right now
>>
>>77778402
Nice blog
>>
>>77782906
an indefinite one.
Just fuck my shit all the way up.
>>
>>77779562
>2007
>20 years ago
Yeah no (especially since it's obviously the Bay film, no one would watch SOS Dinobots or Kremzeek in a scenario like that), that anon is probably 22 though.
>>
>>77783363
Y-you don't think they're going to shut us down, do you?
>>
>>77783460
It's not that. Each mod or janitor has a general that he hates with a vengeance and he goes full Hitler when he polices it, removing random posts and images seemingly for no reason. This particular asshole's hate-boner is for /gfg/.
>>
>>77783437
>he isn't familiar with the +10 years meme
>>
>>77770293
HERE WE GO
>>
>>77783253
>>77783363
>>77783460
Looks like it. Janitors are monitoring our threads now like a pack of hyenas watching a wounded cape buffalo. Expect a mod to drop by soon to tell us we aren't allowed threads until the finale.
>>
File: dip on dip action wip.png (120KB, 671x596px) Image search: [Google]
dip on dip action wip.png
120KB, 671x596px
>>77783709
I'll try to post anything even slightly suggestive on Imgur from now on.

Hopefully cartoon violence is still okay.
>>
File: fu.jpg (46KB, 774x557px) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
46KB, 774x557px
>>77783627
>>
>>77783827
>Hopefully cartoon violence is still okay.

Cartoon violence is ALWAYS okay
>>
>>77783460

Having been part of a couple of banned generals, I feel like that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if the threads get truly out of hand. Not that we're anywhere near that bad, yet. Bare butts shouldn't be even an issue unless the picture is obviously erotic, so I'm not sure what happened here.

But sometimes a mercy-ban is better than letting shitposting spiral out of control. The only problem is that if the finale is dropping in mid January, /gfg/'s days are already numbered. it would be kind of cruel to ban us now when there's already so little time left.
>>
>>77783399
There's always Gideon and shota Soos
>>
File: 1440806333375.jpg (135KB, 996x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1440806333375.jpg
135KB, 996x1053px
>>77783874
Get the fuck out of here, Robbie!
>>
>>77783926
Why do people keep suggesting them as alternatives when they can't truly compare to a chubby Dipper?
>>
>>77783874
Fuck you Robbie you basic bitch
>>
>>77770293
Roll.
>>
File: Mabel Llama.jpg (412KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Mabel Llama.jpg
412KB, 1916x1076px
People keep saying Mabel became bad toward the finale, but they fail to realize, she's been kind of messed up from the beginning.

She shot out a window in S1E1 and didn't feel bad about it until she met a unicorn.

She left the house with a stranger she saw singin and dancin after lying to her guardian.

Bud Gleeful asked "What about our arrangement with Mabel." leading us to believe it was an arrangement with Stan about Mabel.

What if i was a literal arrangement with Mabel herself?

She was alone with Lil Gideon for an evening in his room at the peak of his mischief.
Evidence suggests Gideon knew a shooting star was on it's way to Gravity Falls even before she did.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (160KB, 1216x1544px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
160KB, 1216x1544px
>>77783960
MAKE ME TWERP!
>>
>>77770293
going again
>>
File: quality.png (68KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
68KB, 528x528px
>>77784116
>>
>>77783893
Technically, there's only precedent for hiatus bans. No one's been banned post-cancellation yet. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to talk about anything no longer airing. Worst case, we'll have to name the thread something else. It'll die on it's own in a month or so anyway.
>>
>>77784333
I was gonna draw a response BUT you hit em with trips. Robbie is kill
>>
>>77783893
Well /gfg/ did get banned after NWHS.
>>
>>77784648

RIP in peace, Doodle-Robbie. We hardly knew ye.
>>
>>77784094
>bad toward the finale
I've been saying she's been bad since I joined (which was around Society of the Blind Eye).
>>
>>77784094
>She left the house with a stranger she saw singin and dancin after lying to her guardian.
Come on, now, Stan lies and cheats all the time.
>>
>>77784909
He's also a 90 year old grown man.
>>
>>77780311
Anything specific
>>
>>77784943
So?
>>
>>77784909

To add to that, kids and teens tell their guardians white lies about where they're going and who they'll be with all the time. I'm sure every single one of us did the same thing at some point.

Using that in particular as proof towards anyone being a "bad person" is asinine.
>>
File: ford.jpg (1MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
ford.jpg
1MB, 2550x3300px
>>77784304
>>
>>77785001
He could go off with a stranger, which was the biggest problem with that guys point i think. And just because Stan is a lying cheater doesnt mean it's something people should encourage in others.
>>
File: 1440805229215.png (310KB, 669x685px) Image search: [Google]
1440805229215.png
310KB, 669x685px
>>77785065

Even if all the paranormal weirdness in the world disappears with Bill, at least Ford will always have the internet.
>>
>>77785057
>I'm sure every single one of us did the same thing at some point.
I didn't. My parents had me tracked starting at middle school.
>>
File: 1447648659616.png (474KB, 1210x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1447648659616.png
474KB, 1210x1083px
>>77784956
Protectively mashing Dipper's face into her colossal chest.
>>
>>77784956
Letting Dipper feel her up
>>
New thread when
>>
File: 1446769423015.jpg (317KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446769423015.jpg
317KB, 1280x720px
>>77785065
>goes to pull up Google
>a list of Dipper's most frequent searches drops down from the address bar

>Actually, I'm just gonna go interview bigfoot or something. Yeesh, and I thought Bill was depraved...
>>
>>77784956
nursing_handjob
>>
File: pacifica.png (70KB, 515x430px) Image search: [Google]
pacifica.png
70KB, 515x430px
>>77784059
>>
>>77784956
huge_breasts
mating_press
>>
>>77767544
Why did she just randomly have another outfit for like one episode? My autism is off the charts on this one.

inb4 Into the Bunker and Weirdmageddon, they're only variations of her regular outfit.
>>
>>77785931
She also had that outfit at the end of ATOTS, guess she just wanted to use it again.
Thread posts: 538
Thread images: 160

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.