[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brilliant engineer capable of crafting giant reptar-themed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: stupudding.png (298KB, 482x347px) Image search: [Google]
stupudding.png
298KB, 482x347px
>brilliant engineer capable of crafting giant reptar-themed robot
>lives in the shadow of punch-able accountant older brother who has a nicer house and hotter wife

Why isn't it the other way around? All of my engineering friends are much better off than my business-oriented friends
>>
OP "inventor" isn't even a real job profession

Engineering is a skill not a job.

Accounting is what makes you rich. Hence why Drew had more money then Stu
>>
i wanna fuck drew's wife
>>
>>77760973

You know before she got plastic surgery.

Charlotte is 11/10 Goat MILF. She also probably dominates the shit out of Drew in bed.
>>
Well there was a growing economy in the 1990s compared to our current decade.
>>
Was Stu an autist?
>>
>>77760973
A valid opinion.
But Kira's where it's at.
Also Lulu.
>>
>>77761047

Didi and Stu could only afford 1 car. Didi's "job" as a substitute teacher (straight outta KOTH btw) wasn't even close to sufficient as Stu's "inventing" job

Angelica's family owned 2 cars. A family van and Charlotte's huge gas guzzling hummer she drove Angelica and Tommy to work in that one time.
>>
>>77760943
That does go to show how perverse our society is.

Moving money around is an incredibly lucrative field.
>>
>>77761131
>could only afford 1 car.

so upper middle class
>>
>>77761188

No. Middle class at best. They probably bought everything on credit.

Meanwhile Charlotte and Drew fucking spoiled the shit out of Angelica and Charlotte highly encouraged Angelica's spoiled behavior.

She owned a fucking monopoly. They were shitting in money but they chose to live in a mostly all white suburb close to family.
>>
>>77761188
Did you inflate the cost of a car to city values or something? Normal suburban life does not cost that much money. Two cars is easy.
>>
>>77761226
So, upper middle class for the 2010s...
>>
>>77761226
>She owned a fucking monopoly
Wait, what was her business?
>>
>>77761238

>2010
>Post recession

Are you fucking high?

What 3rd world are you from that dramatized what was "upper" middle class to you?

Upper middle class means you live in shitholes like Minnesota, Connecticut, Wisconsin, Marylard places where the majority of people are white and rich

Stu and Didi lived somewhere in Cali. And from the look of things...Southern Cali. Which is a low class shithole.
>>
>>77761131
It was the early 90s when a recession was happening.
>>
>>77761302
They lived in Florida.
>>
>>77761290

Charlotte owned a business that owned businesses.

Her purpose was to buy out small companies and profit off whatever money they made selling their product.

So that's why she owned such a giant house, a huge gas guzzling car, and all the name brand shit she could get her hands on.

That all changed when Johnathan took over the company.
>>
>>77761304
A small recession that the welfare reforms helped to end.
>>
>>77761302
>SoCal

I highly doubt that, all of the babies and their neighbors were white(except Susie). SoCal is entirely asians and mexicans
>>
>>77761323

No they didn't. I guarantee you it was Cali possibly somewhere near San Diego or Los Angeles.

Because it only took them a nights drive to get to Vegas AND The Grand Canyon on vacation.

That...and Nick studios is located somewhere in Cali while the other is located somewhere in Florida.
>>
>>77761302
>Maryland
>Majority white and rich
I mean... Have you even been to Maryland?
>>
>>77761352
TBF Rugrats started airing almost a quarter century ago - I'm not sure what the demographics there were like when GHW Bush was president.
>>
>>77761336
So she was basically female Mitt Romney, but competent.
>>
>>77761415

What part of Maryland actually is covered in poverty?

Humor me.
>>
>>77761465
Or maybe Carly Fiorina but competent.
>>
>Brilliant engineer

Wasn't the Reptar malfunctioning like shit, which is why they went to Paris anyway? I just always assumed he got lucky.
>>
>>77761465

Basically...yeah

How many hot competent female republican neo-con supporters can you think of.
>>
File: baltimore ghetto.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
baltimore ghetto.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>77761470
>>
File: baltimore.jpg (97KB, 620x299px) Image search: [Google]
baltimore.jpg
97KB, 620x299px
>>
>>77761480

The reason why the device was malfunctioning is because someone scrapped Stu's original blueprints because nobody would believe a device this massive could operate on rubber bands and paper clips.

He proved them wrong. However, Dactar from the 1st movie was a failure.
>>
>>77761492
>>77761505
>When you walk through the garden
>>
File: 4526986945_195a048fa3_z.jpg (219KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
4526986945_195a048fa3_z.jpg
219KB, 640x427px
>>
>>77760943
Also Charlotte is more ambitious and organized than Didi, so not only is she making enough to support herself but along with her husband their joint success is more than enough for the three of them combined. Their daughter is a brat as a result, or at least as a result of the neglect that comes with working that much and only dishing out rewards to a single child, but Stu on the other hand gets two kids and regardless of what he succeeds at the losses look steeper whenever he doesn't manage to secure something to support himself, his wife and those two kids.

There's just not a lot working for him in his corner. Also to further over analyze things, while having two boys means his kids gets to carry on the Pickles name it also means they have to become important enough that they don't drive it further into the mud, Angelica on the other hand just needs to get hitched and she's no longer Drew's problem. With all their connections I can't see it being too hard to find someone to further help their circle.
>>
>>77761492

>Baltimore

Doesn't count. Baltimore is practically part of Virginia which is an absolute shithole.
>>
Remember the time Chaz won a clearing house contest and became a millionaire, only for Drew to literally flush all that money down the toilet?
>>
>>77761470
Baltimore.
>>
>>77761488
If you're able to fill 3/4ths of that does it still count? can I think of a few if you drop the competent part.
>>
>>77761529

Not to mention Charlotte appreciated the money but the feeling of power she got bossing people around is what she enjoyed the most and it was probably the selling point on why Drew and Charlotte are attracted to each other. They're both extremely introverted.
>>
>>77761492
>>77761505
>>77761517
Notice that this is in a state with a distinct absence of Republicans. :^)
>>
>>77761517
>>77761511
>>77761492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv0REVahDHE
>>
>>77761542

Remember that futuristic playground all the rich kids played on?

THE SLIDE HAD A FUCKING ELEVATOR!
>>
>>77761345
Yeh it was a bit of a bump in the road in 25 years of mostly sustained economic growth from 1983 to 2008.
>>
>>77761470
Eastern Shore is mostly white trash, the western part is basically West Virginia, northern MD is likewise Pennsylvania with a slightly better functioning government and Towson, southern PG and Baltimore are poor black people. The only place that is mostly rich white people is Baltimore County and arguably MoCo, and the latter has huge Asian/Mexican populations. PG is obviously moderately wealthy black people.
>>
Baltimore has always been a trashy blue collar city since forever.
>>
>>77761581
Maryland houses the wealthiest majority black country in the country (look up Woodmore) and some of the most expensive private boarding schools outside of New England. We do fine, in part because we (used to be able to) shut down the rabidly conservative (and poor) parts of the state when need be. This last election will have hopefully been a fluke.
>>
>>77761907
*County in the country
>>
>>77761907
>Maryland houses the wealthiest majority black country in the country

>>77761517
>>77761505
>>77761492
Who are you fooling, Maryland Tourism Department employee.
>>
>>77761968
Not me.
>>
>>77761968
>Missing the correction
No excuse.

Anyway, Maryland is objectively one of the best places to live in the country. Not much shitty weather and you're less than an hour away from both world-class culture and whatever white people do out in the country with their guns and bluegrass music and such.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.