[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name an Animated Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Name a super hero who doesn't get a lot of exposure and give him an animated series. Would you watch it

I'd fucking watch the shit out of a Hellboy Animated Series especially if Perlman got Top Billing for the VA
>>
File: Invincible V013-Zone-102.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Invincible V013-Zone-102.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
I'd love an Invincible Animated Series.
>>
File: tumblr_niaknj3z2B1s7sgazo1_540.png (478KB, 507x777px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niaknj3z2B1s7sgazo1_540.png
478KB, 507x777px
>>77760808
A Hellboy TAS sounds like it would be pretty great.
>>
Mignola hates seeing his stuff animated.
>>
>>77762919
That's a shame. His stuff looks pretty cool animated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU
>>
>>77762919
Also OP there are two animated movies and an animated short, with most of the cast returning.

Let Mike do his thing without wishing for more out of the hardest working man in comics.
>>
>>77762977
This is some peak Mignola.
>>
>>77762977
It does look really cool. Shame it wasn't picked up.
>>
Blue Devil

>College student and wannabe film maker Danny Cassidy is making a indie horror flick (hoping to get Blair Witch infamy from it)
>During the filming, he and his college buddies summon a real demon, which gives him powers
>As the Blue Demon, he must balance college, his dreams of becoming a film maker and dealing with the DC universe's most obscure villains
>The only ep where he interacts with a well known character is a two-parter where he helps Raven deal with her "Daddy issues" by fighting Trigon
>>
>>77762977
There's only one way to know everything.

420BlazeIt
>>
File: Rock me!.jpg (131KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
Rock me!.jpg
131KB, 600x923px
Just take my money.
All of it.
>>
>>77760808
The animated movies didn't put their foot in the door, shot any chance of Hellboy TV media.

I'm not sure what was going on at the time, they weren't necessarily bad just kind of lacking the atmosphere and weight of the comics.
>>
>>77762977
I don't know how I've been living this long without having seen this.

Beautiful.
>>
>>77765298
I love it. It's totally something you'd see in a Mignola comic, too. The whole short in general just screams Mignola humor.
>>
>>77765475
I'm honestly surprised this guy has fans

I thought he was a know-it-all douche whenever he showed up

And his Hulk form looks like a green The Miz
>>
>>77760808
moon knight is interesting enough but i dont think it would ever get good views because no one knows who that is in the main stream. maybe a cartoon movie

i think Constantine would make a better cartoon than anything really
>>
>>77765975
Read incredible herc
I think thats the best Cho (and just a really fun series), but yeah, RAD hulk cho is bad
>>
>>77766061
I dont like most of Marvel's tv/movie output, but I really want a moon knight series adaptation of the Bottom
Hell, you can even use the parts that tie into civil war for those movie bucks
>>
>>77766127
I also liked him during Fear Itself when he kidnapped Power man, Spider girl, Thunder Strike, and X-23 to trick them into forming a team with him as a leader.
>>
>>77762671
>>77760808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU

We do know though this Mignola's style can translate into animation.
>>
>>77760808
That's one sexy Hellboy.
>>
A Hellboy cartoon animated in the style of Disney's Atlantis would be GOAT
>>
>>77766372
You do know Mignola did the art for Atlantis yeah?
>>
>>77766251
Mignola doesn't like how his style looks animated.
>>
>>77766397
Oh, really? that's a shame. I think it looked quite lovely and very unique.

Especially in this age of rounded looking characters lacking any sort of shadowing and often in pastel colors.
>>
I'd love it but I'd hate to make Mignola do a project he secretly hates.
>>
>batwoman

just base it on the elegy and hydrology arcs and keep her fighting urban legends. No vampire rapists, exgirlfriends being blackmailed by their husbands, and skullhead guys.

If you could find artists good enough to imitate jhw3's art style you could give the a vampire hunter D look with lavish backgrounds and emphasis on composition. It could be totally visually different from similar shows.

none of that will ever happen though.
>>
>>77760808
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.