[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the Jammers pilot? And is the original comic any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (104KB, 613x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 613x500px
Thoughts on the Jammers pilot?
And is the original comic any good? It's sold out every time I look it up.
>>
It's creator was on the Pizza Party Podcast.
>>
>>77760025
She was cool.
http://youtu.be/OExjG-K8xvs
>>
File: tumblr_npco9ztPDy1tfyu3oo1_500.png (172KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npco9ztPDy1tfyu3oo1_500.png
172KB, 500x500px
>>77760025
I expected her to be annoying the moment she said "I work at Buzzfeed", honestly.
She wasn't bad at all. Better than fucking Chris on that last podcast they had.

I did like the visuals of Jammers, they were perfect for the sense of humor the show was going for. I doubt girls are all into grossout humor, though.
I hope it gets approved by the network.
>>
>>77759995
The inexplicable floating head was the only character I liked
>>
http://youtu.be/ZQqneziafhI
Pizza Man talks more about the pilot in this video (starting at 4:30).
>>
>>77759995
its shit but honnestly the most original pilots on all the ones showed.
>>
The pilot was weird, and not in a good way. In a shit way.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 625x908px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 625x908px
>>77760215
>last podcast had a autistic fanboy as a guest who had an obnoxious laugh and was just autistic throughout the entire thing and ruined the podcast

>new podcast they finally get someone from the actual fucking industry and the podcast goes from a 3/10 to a 10/10

Holy fuck me, it's as if letting people who are in the industry in the podcast is a way better option then just letting any stuttering fuck in every other week
>>
File: 1447075298708.jpg (124KB, 764x529px) Image search: [Google]
1447075298708.jpg
124KB, 764x529px
>>77760658
I'm honestly hoping they can get Craig McCracken or Gennedy in. It's high hopes, though.
It's much more insightful when they get actual animators onto the podcast, just hearing them talk about their work and animation in general instead of dumb shit that goes nowhere in the end. It motivates me to get my own drawings finished, oddly, when I hear people like Lizz Hickey talk about animation- because people like her actually know their shit.
It was pretty satisfying to see Nolan call Chris out and be an asshole towards him for being an autistic faggot, though.
>>
File: big-carol.gif (290KB, 670x856px) Image search: [Google]
big-carol.gif
290KB, 670x856px
>>77759995
I'm pretty sure the original comic was a webcomic on Vice
>>
Haven't seen the creator, but the pilot itself was abysmal.
>>
>>77759995
In my opinion, it was so bad, that it was actually somewhat entertaining.
>>
>>77760658
Meh, right place at the right time. That podcast is mostly shit anyways.

Jammers was alright, but too lol random to be an actual cartoon for syndication. Also the creator doesn't seem to have any ambition whatsoever, so good luck with any more jammers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.