[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHA Between the shitty inside out parody and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: len.jpg (93KB, 1489x918px) Image search: [Google]
len.jpg
93KB, 1489x918px
PFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHA
Between the shitty inside out parody and the Lisa focus, this was easily the best moment in a Simpsons episode in a long time.
>>
File: len2.jpg (118KB, 1670x925px) Image search: [Google]
len2.jpg
118KB, 1670x925px
LENNY
L
E
N
N
Y
>>
Agreed. A very solid gag from another shit episode.
>>
>>77758182
BASED LENNY
ASEDB ENNYL
SEDBA NNYLE
EDBAS NYLEN
DBASE YLENN
>>
>>77758182
I don't get it. Why is that funny?
>>
>>77759713
It's not. I think OP is being ironic.

Why would Lenny be wearing sunglasses that he can't see out of? Do they even make sunglasses like that? Was he hiding his eyes? Why would he want to do that if the point was that he hiding him listening to a poker tape? How does hiding his eyes hide that? Why did they make this joke when Lenny has been shown to play poker successfully with Homer and the gang before?
>>
>>77760863
Serious poker players often wear sunglasses to hide their tells.
>>
>>77760908
Yeah but how did he not notice everyone was gone? If he couldn't see them, he couldn't see his cards. Maybe he could see out of them, he was just focusing on his cards really hard and had tunnel vision... that's kind of funny, I guess?
>>
>>77761022
Cause he's an idiot
>>
>>77758182
From the thumbnail, I thought he was holding an e-vape, and I was like, "damn nuSimpsons trying to be topical again."
>>
>>77761022
Lenny's eye troubles have been a recurring gag since season 2, anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.