[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we take a moment to appreciate that Gotham even bothered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: riddlergotham.jpg (29KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
riddlergotham.jpg
29KB, 612x380px
Can we take a moment to appreciate that Gotham even bothered to put Riddler in their show, and gave him an arc to boot? I thought for sure he was going to be in one, maybe two episodes tops. Nice to see he got used, considering how infrequently he's used in shows and comics.

I miss Detective Edward Nigma.
>>
>>77756999
I hope he and Penguin have graphic sex with each other on the show.
>>
Gotham has no right to be as good as it is.
>>
File: cat the fuck.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
cat the fuck.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>77758842
>>
>>77758842

don't we all
>>
>>77759423
I'm honestly surprised how much better it's gotten. S1 was considerably less consistent.
>>
>>77756999
Trips for truth.

I miss detective nigma too.

Riddler isn't evil he just needs to be tested, I really wish he went good and stayed it. at least asshole anti hero.

>goes to crime scenes and embarrasses batman
>sabatoges batman's equipment so he can solve the case first.
>gives batman fake clues
>>
>>77758842
seconded
>>
>>77756999
Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, and Joker are Batman's most iconic villains. They're the A-listers.

Of course they used him.
>>
>>77758842

Keep your degenerate faggotry to yourself
>>
>>77759691
>Riddler isn't evil

He murders people. That's pretty damn evil
>>
>>77761991

Riddler? A-Lister?

The guy who ALWAYS tells Batman everything he needs to know how to defeat him? And he keeps doing it. Handing Batman victory on a silver platter? He never learns that he's never going to stump the Bat.

That makes him the biggest FAILURE in Batman's rogue's gallery. What criminal worth a damn tells people how to stop him before he can commit the crime?
>>
>>77762113
In the comics. He's never really evil in the comics.
>>
>>77762186
You are fucking stupid.

Riddler has a mental compulsion that makes him unable to not leave clues. If he tries not to do it, he will still do it subconsciously.

That's part of why he leaves clues: if he does it on purpose he keeps control.

Another part of it is that it's part of a game he plays with Batman: his personal goal is to stump Batman.
>>
>>77762043
The dude who plays Penguin is gay IRL and Eddie seems pretty closet homo too. The show is full of degeneracy.
>>
>>77761991
You left out Two-Face, Bane and Ghul
>>
File: file.jpg (98KB, 580x410px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
98KB, 580x410px
>>77763064
Only those 4 have been around and in the public consciousness since the 60s.
>>
>>77762364
>You are fucking stupid.

At least I don't blab about my plans to the people who can stop me.
>>
>>77762650

A gay actor does not mean a gay character.
>>
>>77762650
>Eddie seems pretty closet homo too.

Ecept for, you know, his desire to date a WOMAN
>>
>>77761991
>>77763131
DC actually has tier lists for their heroes and respective villains.Their Top 5 for Batman is basically all those mentioned, plus Two-Face.
>>
>>77763131
Ra's Al Ghul has been popping up a lot more lately
>>
File: 1445034674437.png (67KB, 540x287px) Image search: [Google]
1445034674437.png
67KB, 540x287px
>>77763245
But he seems pretty gay for Gordon.
>>
File: tumblr_nstbe1HeEB1r0l38po1_1280.jpg (92KB, 600x1004px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nstbe1HeEB1r0l38po1_1280.jpg
92KB, 600x1004px
>>77762043
>implying Penguin/Riddles isn't gonna be endgame

Nigra chose to bathe Penguin and change his clothes while he was passed out and now they're living together, it's happening.
>>
>>77763273
The problem with Two-Face is that while he IS a fantastic villain, he couldn't be in the 60's TV series so it hurt his mainstream exposure a lot.

Now, BTAS did a lot to remedy that (while also kind of fucking up Penguin a bit)
>>
>>77763411

Except canonically Penguin and Riddler have never been homosexuals.

Show me a comic where this was shown
>>
>>77762186
Riddler is A-List due to the '66 Batman show.

It saved him from obscurity, was the highlight of the entire series, to the point that even "fuck adam west batman" fags will concede Riddler being the best part of the series.

The 90s BTAS also helped boost Riddler, making him a pimp style bad-ass.
>>
>>77763874
Canonically Barbara Kean isn't batshit crazy. Gotham ignores established canon frequently.

Not saying Penguin/Riddler is gonna be canon or anything but it'd hardly be their first deviation from the comics.
>>
>>77763874
>Gotham
>following canon
>being accurate

Top kek
>>
>>77759423
Quit spouting this meme in every Gotham thread. It's getting old.
>>
>>77764353
but it's a _fun show
>>
>>77756999
I'm really hoping for an extreme plot twist at the end of a season where Gordon becomes Batman and Bruce becomes his Robin. The whole arc of Gordon learning to suppress his urges to kill because of his inner desire for justice really feels like it's leading that way. It's most likely just trying to parallel with Batman without actually going there, but I think they should go there and just make him Batman.

I'm not sure how well normies would handle that though
>>
>>77767079
>I will become the bat Alfred, teach criminals fear but still not going too far
>what the fuck are you doing in the Wayne's basement?
>>
>>77756999
But he's one of the worst characters on Gotham. All of his "riddles" are like jokes you would find on a popsicle stick. Every time he opens his mouth it re-cements my opinion that the writers on Gotham are just extraordinarily stupid people in general.
>>
>>77768635
wew lad
>>
>>77761991
>Of course they used him.

Oh Nolan, you missed out so much on that third movie villain...
>>
>>77763332
Poor Jim.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.