[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of Disney XD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Logo_Disney_XD.svg.png (95KB, 2000x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_Disney_XD.svg.png
95KB, 2000x1133px
What does /co/ think of Disney XD?
>>
>>77756324
>XD
>>
I dont get whats so funny about that statement
>>
More like Disney DX
>>
There ads are fucking cancerous
>>
Either drop the channel or turn it into an oldies re-run channel (Like what Boomerang used to be) featuring old ToonDisney stuff and old Disney shorts. Maybe late at night, they can have some old black and white shorts. Throw in some Disney movies now and then, they definitely have the library for it.

They've been pushing their cartoon originals on this channel and they've all suffered in the ratings horribly because of it. I'm pretty sure Craig is unsure if Wander will even get a third season because it's not doing so well. They need to go back to having DisneyChannel as their prime spot.
>>
I think I can't get the channel.
>>
>>77756395
But if they move all of the cartoons over to the main channel, there wont be enough room for more HILARIOUS kidcoms!
>>
>>77756469
DisneyChannel used to have a hybrid of both just fine. What happened? Why do the execs there now think it's either one or the other?
>>
File: 1445178990223.png (131KB, 371x256px) Image search: [Google]
1445178990223.png
131KB, 371x256px
>>77756395
This is the problem with XD. It's not included in most basic cable packages (basic meaning the usual channels 1-104 or something) so I'm sure a lot of people don't even know it exists. Hell, I have XD with my cable and I've been wanting to get into Wander and GF and that one show with the blonde girl who fights monsters and shit, but I never even know when they're on.
>>
It's where Disney sends good cartoons to die.
>>
>>77756504
I distinctly remember Disney being a game show channel in the late 90s similar to Figure it Out and Legends off the hidden temple. Or at least that's What I remember watching when I got off school
>>
>>77756469
>kidcoms
They're still doing that?
Then again how should I know? even if you paid me $1,000 I don't think I could name a single show that's airing on Disney these days.
>>
>>77756579

That nick GAS.
>>
File: Are you serious.png (344KB, 367x401px) Image search: [Google]
Are you serious.png
344KB, 367x401px
>>77756552
You do know that the channel is called Disney XD right?
>>
>>77756579
Wasn't that Nick? Or are you from outside the states? From what I've heard, outside of the U.S., certain channels just switch around shows for whatever reason, like Flapjack airing on Disney in Brazil or something
>>
>>77756618

Go back to fucking 9gag you autistic faggot.
>>
>>77756395

Disney seems utterly convinced that, beyond a handful of their films, their older material has no value at all. They're pretty reluctant to even show things as relatively recent as Kim Possible after all.

I really think they could just throw anything on and get at least the same ratings as XD currently gets though.
>>
>>77756682
>every cliche 4chan insult in one post
Is this your first day here?
>>
>>77756552
>>77756682
>>
>>77756324
Absolutely irredeemable scum. I will never forgive Disney for their method of killing Tron Uprising using this shitshow of a paywall.
>>
>>77756324
It's the worst channel ever and I'm tired of seeing good shows waste away on it.
>>
File: 1436199668365.jpg (355KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
1436199668365.jpg
355KB, 480x678px
>>77756355
Fuck yeah, and if you're not down with that, we got two words for ya
>>
>>77756469
Apparently viewership for the main Disney channel is steadily dropping, so clearly the live action kidcoms thing they keep forcing isn't working out for them anymore.
>>
>>77756324
I miss Jetix
I miss Fox Kids
>>
>>77757929
Well if course. The tweens they were aiming for aren't tweens anymore. They grew up and moved on because the channel has nothing else to garner their attention.
>>
>people actually tried to force a tired /v/ meme ITT

Feels good that /co/ hasn't gotten that bad
>>
I actually don't mind their airing schedules that much, if only because showing ~2 episodes a month and thus building hype for upcoming ones seems better than the alternative of blazing through an entire season in a couple weeks and then not showing any new content for at least a year while the next season is being produced. Not that I think that's an amazing business move; just that neither option is that great for avoiding apparent "hiatuses."

It's dumb as hell that all their cartoons are being pushed to this channel, though, with them only being shown on Disney Channel like, once a month, if at all. For a company that's all about the merchandise etc., it's weird that they're almost guaranteeing the majority of kids these shows are actually aimed at might never even know they exist.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.